Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2008 #41
Leshrac
Mad Science
 
Leshrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,686
Leshrac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
I prefer to believe an entire platoon of independent researchers over the bbc and some vague "public funded professors nobody heard about before", sorry.

Again no independent source, only state-funded political pseudo-science.

Quote:
Impairs intelligence:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/718160.stm
Really ? I've been smoking since i'm 15 (i'm 24 now) and i can still be considered twice as intelligent as an overwhelming majority of both non-smokers and smokers. And no this is not arrogance, it's comparison.

Quote:
Leads to premature aging (as if we didn't already know!):
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/710447.stm
My father is 51 and looks like he's 35-40, been smoking since he's 13. I do look like i'm 30 when not shaved, but when shaved i look like 18-20. Funny isn't it ?

Quote:
Ulcers, you say? Again, you must have read the bizarro-world version of the results:

http://health.nytimes.com/health/gui...lth-risks.html
Error. Your entire "knowledge" comes from state funded political "scientists", mine comes from independent sources

Quote:
Now please, guys, stop the insanity... there is NO WAY, NO HOW smoking is beneficial to the human body... and any minute possibility, real or imagined, that it may prevent certain maladies is FAR OUTWEIGHED by its deleterious and proven effect on a boatload of other more heinous maladies.
The fact that smoking dramatically reduces the risks of having the diseases i've mentionned has been PROVED. The fact that smoking causes cancer, lung diseases and whatnot has NOT.

Sure, smoking can be bad, but it's not a "proven, 100% effective direct way to cancer"; Maybe it's just me or its because i'm aging, but i just can't stand fucking morons unable to think for half a second anymore.

Grow a fucking brain and then come back to argue with me, since you're obviously lacking the capabilities to do so right now.

This thread was made to expose the bullshit of second hand smoke, not to serve as a homerun for the likes of you to tell us "that everybody knows it"... Join some PC forum for such arguments, you'll fit better there. Being unable to think disqualifies you as a white nationalist.
__________________
Thinking... Please wait.

Last edited by Leshrac; July 27th, 2008 at 05:04 PM.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #42
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
What part of "assuming for the sake of debate those were the sole choices" did you NOT understand?
You oppose smoking, fine. You cannot respect smokers, ok. This is the problem I have with your argument; you can overlook smoking in some cases, and don’t count cigars as smoking because most people don’t do it.



Quote:
I've noticed that irony seems to be lost on many posters around these parts... in the future, I'll strive, really I will, to be less sardonic.
I overlook your insults to stay on the topic you have based your argument around. The irony here is that you accuse me of philistinism, yet you think cigars are ok because they are (pretentiously) gentlemanly.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #43
Randolf Facto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 115
Randolf Facto
Default

Quote:
I prefer to believe an entire platoon of independent researchers over the bbc and some vague "public funded professors nobody heard about before", sorry.
Where exactly is this platoon? I at least posted a few links, though many more could have been given from REPUTABLE sources, and not some hare-brained smoker's blog.

Besides, I believe the very sources as to the research originally cited making said claims of disease reduction came from articles on the bbc which you NOW say are vague?

Quote:
Grow a fucking brain and then come back to argue with me, since you're obviously lacking the capabilities to do so right now.
Please, go back to your loved Egyptian night... I merely ran a few links and could have been up half the night quoting all sorts of reputable medical sources, though I'm sure you'd dismiss them all as pseudo-scientists.

As far as growing a brain goes, when the sites of Philip Morris and R.J. Reynolds themselves warn irrefutably about the dangers of smoking and the PROOF of how first- and second-hand smoke is toxic, what in your tiny mind does not register?

What DON'T you understand about the words from even the same researchers whom you quote as proponents of the Parkinson's theory, which I quote here again, since your attention span didn't last long enough to catch it the first time from the post to which you appeared to take great pains to reply:

Quote:
Although the detrimental health effects of cigarette smoking would far outweigh any possible protective effect for smoking and Parkinson's disease, the association of smoking with apparent protection may contribute to understanding the underlying pathogenetic mechanisms.
I'll repeat their own words: FAR OUTWEIGH... FAR OUTWEIGH... got it, now?

At 24 I myself smoked and had the occasional aunt or uncle who lived to 90 and smoked a pack a day, as the cliche goes... in short, I thought the same as you, since I was likewise indestructible...

But the numbers don't lie, kid... and some thirty years later I'm older and wiser than you, having seen my own father become a living skeleton before succumbing to lung cancer at 59, and while I myself quit 20 years ago, I can still feel that it's taken something out of me.

Dismissing all the evidence as the work of some state-funded pseudo-scientists will hold scant comfort to you, if and when your or your loved ones, God forfend, time comes to join the hundreds of thousands, nay millions, who have suffered from smoking in their cancer wards and oxygen tents and voice boxes.

Time to grow up and love the truth, not your own petty carnal appetites, boy.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #44
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
jewsign Randy Fagtroll

I think it's pretty obvious after only 55 post that Randy Fagtroll is a kike-a-like troll! By lumping some Whites who smoke into a multi-racial demographic that it is PC to demonize (smokers) and taking the focus off his favorite tribe (yids)! Itz!
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #45
Randolf Facto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 115
Randolf Facto
Default Let's try this one more time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
You oppose smoking, fine. You cannot respect smokers, ok. This is the problem I have with your argument; you can overlook smoking in some cases, and don’t count cigars as smoking because most people don’t do it.

I overlook your insults to stay on the topic you have based your argument around. The irony here is that you accuse me of philistinism, yet you think cigars are ok because they are (pretentiously) gentlemanly.
Okay, I'm going to make one last attempt here to say things clearly in the hope that you'll stop reading what is not written... unless you want to prove me wrong and show me where I said cigars don't count as smoking?

I never said cigars were okay, within the context of the ORIGINAL POINT OF THIS THREAD IN WHICH THE PROOF OF SECOND-HAND SMOKE BEING HARMFUL WAS DISPUTED!!! (did I say that loud enough now?)

You started in with a picture of Cosby smoking a cigar, as if that refuted my contention that I would not disparage a man like him over one of my own race, like Michael Moore, because he speaks candidly to his own people about their problems, as opposed to the lying propagandist of my own race. This was in reference to some other poster's question about blind race loyalty, AND WE WERE ALREADY PAST THE 'I have no use for smokers' ISSUE, which was strictly a personal observation about my social contact preferences.

This is about the fifth time I'm reiterating this point, so impress me that you finally comprehend what you're reading, because I'm not going to continue after this.

Notice that "a man like him" means one who speaks the truth about issues by, in his case, holding his own kind responsible for their behavior and lack of success in the 'white world'... it doesn't mean "a man like him" who happens to smoke cigars (which at the time I didn't even consider in the context of the issue at hand, namely, blind race loyalty)....

(God, it's getting REALLY tedious to keep having to say the same thing over and over.)

So, the discussion meandered to "for the sake of debate", if comparing cigars to cigarettes, cigars would be the less deleterious, in my opinion.

This does not mean I favor cigars... this simply means that, within the context of the choice, and only those two choices, I would say cigar smokers pose less of a threat to their own health and that of others than cigarette smokers... a statement which is itself indisputable, leastwise to a fair-minded audience.

Whew... if your intention was to weary me by your tedious misquoting and misunderstanding, then congratulations... I forfeit the field.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #46
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
Okay, I'm going to make one last attempt here to say things clearly in the hope that you'll stop reading what is not written... unless you want to prove me wrong and show me where I said cigars don't count as smoking?
Quote:
And if you really want to get technical, when people talk about smokers, they're more concerned with the cigarette smokers who go through a pack or more a day, and light up everywhere and anywhere they can... cigar smoking is a whole different can of worms
Cigars being wholly different to smoking of cigarettes, more of your exact usage of terms.

Quote:
You started in with a picture of Cosby smoking a cigar, as if that refuted my contention that I would not disparage a man like him over one of my own race, like Michael Moore, because he speaks candidly to his own people about their problems, as opposed to the lying propagandist of my own race. This was in reference to some other poster's question about blind race loyalty, AND WE WERE ALREADY PAST THE 'I have no use for smokers' ISSUE, which was strictly a personal observation about my social contact preferences.

This is about the fifth time I'm reiterating this point, so impress me that you finally comprehend what you're reading, because I'm not going to continue after this.

Notice that "a man like him" means one who speaks the truth about issues by, in his case, holding his own kind responsible for their behavior and lack of success in the 'white world'... it doesn't mean "a man like him" who happens to smoke cigars (which at the time I didn't even consider in the context of the issue at hand, namely, blind race loyalty)....

(God, it's getting REALLY tedious to keep having to say the same thing over and over.)

So, the discussion meandered to "for the sake of debate", if comparing cigars to cigarettes, cigars would be the less deleterious, in my opinion.

This does not mean I favor cigars... this simply means that, within the context of the choice, and only those two choices, I would say cigar smokers pose less of a threat to their own health and that of others than cigarette smokers... a statement which is itself indisputable, leastwise to a fair-minded audience.

Whew... if your intention was to weary me by your tedious misquoting and misunderstanding, then congratulations... I forfeit the field.
A 'man' like Cosby is still a nigger a man like Moore is a race traitor, both should be hung. I don't think too many here have blind racial loyalty, traitors are at the top of the list right next to jews.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #47
Randolf Facto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 115
Randolf Facto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Cigars being wholly different to smoking of cigarettes, more of your exact usage of terms.
Now, there you go again with word/phrase comprehension... cigar smoking being described as "a whole different can of worms" cannot be interpreted by any reasonable person as "cigar smoking is okay". "Can of worms" means it's still an issue, though obviously much different than cigarette smoking, for at least five different reasons already given in earlier threads.

Quote:
A 'man' like Cosby is still a nigger a man like Moore is a race traitor, both should be hung. I don't think too many here have blind racial loyalty, traitors are at the top of the list right next to jews.
Well, that's were we part ways totally... I would not want to live in a society that would dismiss a man like Cosby as a nigger and say he should be hung, considering how he's proven himself to be a very useful member of society, has carried his own weight, as it were, and speaks the truth, even if it hurts his own kind and benefits white people.

Would there be any race problem if all blacks were like Cosby?

Sorry, but the truth is more important than blind loyalty... and faith in a just cause and righteousness outweighs pride, both in oneself and one's own achievements, but especially in one's group and achievements that can only be claimed vicariously.

If everyone acted "racist", we'd have the selfsame issues we have today, except for the fact that only our enemies act racist... and the time may come when we have to exterminate them, even the innocents, unfortunately.

But if everyone acted righteous?

I fear God more than I fear man... and even though I can probably point to much, much more that I've done in my lifetime for my race than many of you younger fellows, it seems you'd just as soon kill me as any 'nigger', because I try to talk about right and wrong, rather than seeing only black and white.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #48
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
Now, there you go again with word/phrase comprehension... cigar smoking being described as "a whole different can of worms" cannot be interpreted by any reasonable person as "cigar smoking is okay". "Can of worms" means it's still an issue, though obviously much different than cigarette smoking, for at least five different reasons already given in earlier threads.



Well, that's were we part ways totally... I would not want to live in a society that would dismiss a man like Cosby as a nigger and say he should be hung, considering how he's proven himself to be a very useful member of society, has carried his own weight, as it were, and speaks the truth, even if it hurts his own kind and benefits white people.

Would there be any race problem if all blacks were like Cosby?

Sorry, but the truth is more important than blind loyalty... and faith in a just cause and righteousness outweighs pride, both in oneself and one's own achievements, but especially in one's group and achievements that can only be claimed vicariously.

If everyone acted "racist", we'd have the selfsame issues we have today, except for the fact that only our enemies act racist... and the time may come when we have to exterminate them, even the innocents, unfortunately.

But if everyone acted righteous?

I fear God more than I fear man... and even though I can probably point to much, much more that I've done in my lifetime for my race than many of you younger fellows, it seems you'd just as soon kill me as any 'nigger', because I try to talk about right and wrong, rather than seeing only black and white.
...wtf are you doing here?
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #49
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
...wtf are you doing here?
Trolling like a jew-fag at his rabbi's favorite glory hole!
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #50
Bardamu
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
What are the benefits of smoking?
There is one smoking benefit that I can think of and that is nicotine has an antidepressant quality. I would guess, without researching, from practical observation on myself and others that nicotine is a seratonin reuptake inhibitor.
Although generally smoking is a bad and nasty habit, especially in public.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #51
Zenos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,514
Zenos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
...wtf are you doing here?
These types usually come and go, don't spend a lot of time arguing with them, they seem to crave attention and love to argue about the most mundane of subjects.

We've seen it all before countless times.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #52
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

I'll bet his rabbi smokes cigars and is a real gentleman to boot! LOL!
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #53
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby
 
odin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,992
odin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
There is one smoking benefit that I can think of and that is nicotine has an antidepressant quality. I would guess, without researching, from practical observation on myself and others that nicotine is a seratonin reuptake inhibitor.
Personally, I'd consider that a side-effect. Not a benefit.

I smoked for many years, myself. Now, I can't stand to be in a room where someone is smoking. My eyes and throat burn from it. But if I'm outside and walk through the smoke cloud of a passing smoker's cigarette, for that fleeting moment, I absolutely love the smell. Strange, I know.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #54
Randolf Facto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 115
Randolf Facto
Default

Quote:
...wtf are you doing here?
Well, in my naivete I thought maybe I'd find a few like-minded individuals that, even though we might not agree on all subjects, at least act like true Aryan men, worthy of building some form of group that, hope of hopes, could become a true organization that would eventually assist in securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Instead, I find, with few exceptions, a bunch of lowbrow white trash that are little better than the simian "muds" they claim are their enemies, but in fact, are your brethren, based upon how you think and act, or better said, merely react... true thought seems to be a foreign concept for most on this forum.

Talk about 'chimping out'? Somebody comes and tries to talk sense to you about smoking and, well..., I think some of your posts speak for themselves.

And of course, when you can't debate rationally because your position is untenable and your wordcraft weak, you merely dismiss your betters as attention seekers and true facts as government propaganda.

And no one sees the irony that that is the exact same behavior of the leftist ZOGbots you claim to disdain.

Now, as Kipling so aptly put it, I leave you to your loved Egyptian night.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #55
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
Well, in my naivete I thought maybe I'd find a few like-minded individuals that, even though we might not agree on all subjects, at least act like true Aryan men
True Aryans like you and Bill Cosby...
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #56
Zenos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,514
Zenos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post

And of course, when you can't debate rationally because your position is untenable and your wordcraft weak, you merely dismiss your betters as attention seekers and true facts as government propaganda.
I knew that post was coming, especially the part about you being our 'betters'.

I can see that you're one of many that inhabit message boards that judge a White man by his skillful use of the written word, that's fine, but off the board that doesn't amount to shit. A sack of carrots would have more value.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #57
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
I knew that post was coming, especially the part about you being our 'betters'.

I can see that you're one of many that inhabit message boards that judge a White man by his skillful use of the written word, that's fine, but off the board that doesn't amount to shit. A sack of carrots would have more value.
Well some people on here post as if they were writing a college paper these posters tend to ramble and say very little which is what is expected in college papers. They think of themselves as intellectual because they can write a page without saying anything and they never seem to ‘get it’.

Randolf, even if Cosby were the most fantastic nigger in the world, he is still just a nigger.
Quote:
Would there be any race problem if all blacks were like Cosby?
My opinion would be that immaterial and irrelevant 'what if' questions that serve only as an attempt to 'trip up' the responder (rather than address the true point of the issue, namely, admitting that niggers are IRREFUTABLY harmful) are inane, indeed, and reflect a Philistine-like mentality with which I likewise have little truck.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #58
Adi18
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mazonnawar Citadel
Posts: 775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
Well, in my naivete I thought maybe I'd find a few like-minded individuals that, even though we might not agree on all subjects, at least act like true Aryan men, worthy of building some form of group that, hope of hopes, could become a true organization that would eventually assist in securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Instead, I find, with few exceptions, a bunch of lowbrow white trash that are little better than the simian "muds" they claim are their enemies, but in fact, are your brethren, based upon how you think and act, or better said, merely react... true thought seems to be a foreign concept for most on this forum.





Last edited by Adi18; July 28th, 2008 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Selfish, very selfish
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #59
Kamerad Q
Senior Member
 
Kamerad Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 786
Kamerad Q
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
First of all, it's about the dumbest question I've heard yet, and I've heard plenty. But what the heck, I'll play...

Second of all, I have no use for smokers... like one poster said, there's a mentality there that pervades other thoughts and actions in life, and someone who can't control their appetite for what is palpably harmful to them and others around them means they have no respect for their own bodies, hence no respect for just about anything.

Third of all, I have no use for virulent anti-semites, because that's just a 180 degree version of the same mentality that said anti-semite feels justified in hating, and both rabid Zionists and virulent anti-semites are pretty much cut from the same cloth.

I prefer a thinking man with sound logic and a sense of justice, so that he respects right and wrong and fears God first and foremost. I'm not going to embrace a guy like Michael Moore merely because he's white, nor will I disparage a man like Bill Cosby if what he's saying and doing is correct and just.

I likewise have no use for politicians, no matter how high level. They are agents of this system of things, a system that is corrupt to the core and an affront to God.
Quote:
I prefer a thinking man with sound logic and a sense of justice, so that he respects right and wrong and fears God first and foremost.
Thinking – logic – fear – God, incongruous statements spring from confounded minds, or astute comedians, and you the former. Truth knows no fear, and fear knows no truth! Save your hobgoblins, spooks, and Holy Spirit poppycock for the cringing imbeciles you fellowship with under the shadow of a dead Jew on a stick. Now, beat it Buckwheat, and take that Nigger you fond over and his secondhand stale stogie stench with you.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #60
Zenos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,514
Zenos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
Well, that's were we part ways totally... I would not want to live in a society that would dismiss a man like Cosby as a nigger and say he should be hung, considering how he's proven himself to be a very useful member of society, has carried his own weight, as it were, and speaks the truth, even if it hurts his own kind and benefits white people.

Would there be any race problem if all blacks were like Cosby?
And that's the kind of compromise Whites make that gets us a nigger for president, jews infiltrating every important post in our government, and various mud populations being forced into our schools and neighborhoods at the point of a sword.

It's the niggers like Cosby etc. that the jew uses to show White suburbia that niggers aren't all that bad, look, they're productive members of society, not street thugs that will kill you for your shoes.

Damn, you swallowed the jew lie hook line and sinker didn't you?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 AM.
Page generated in 0.24065 seconds.