VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2008 #1
A.S.
Diligence

Default ADHD and other 'mental disorders'

The pill and shrink industries are a huge scam, making up phony 'mental disorders' such as ADHD (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder).

How are these diagnosed? Is it by doing brain scans, or confirming the PHYSICAL presence of some chemical/pathogen/diseased tissue somewhere in the body?

Nope. They are 'diagnosed' by some Jew shrink asking questions about you (or your child's) behaviour and then drawing a conclusion based solely on this information. They then prescribe Ritalin, or some other 'psychotropic' drug to which, for all we know, could cause serious and permanent damage to the brain.

In other words, this whole industry is just another case of worthless junk science promoted for the purpose of profit, and at the expense of your wallet and your brain.

http://www.adhd-report.com/index.html
http://www.adhd-report.com/zizza_adhd.html

Old April 25th, 2008 #2
A.S.
Diligence

One thing that needs to be clarified: fake mental disorders such as ADHD take NORMAL behaviour of a child and classify it as a disorder.

I am not claiming there are no such thing as legitimate mental disorders. But in order for us to classify something as a mental disorder, it must be characterized by ABNORMAL behaviour. Homosexuality is a good example. A fixation on feces would be another. But even in these cases, a solution is not likely to be found in drugging the brain with a certain chemical.

But a child not paying attention is class is an issue of DICIPLINE, not a mental disorder.

Old April 25th, 2008 #3
Susan

Unfortunately, parents now can get government checks if their child is diagnosed with ADHD. I was a disability adjudicator for many years and saw lots of children diagnosed with ADHD and medicated and then put on disability.

The whole childhood disability program is a rip off. Supposedly disability checks are for adults who can't work and earn a living, not for children who have no earning power. But, with the advent of several lawsuits, probably by jew lawyers, the whole childhood disability program was overhauled and children now get checks for a whole variety of mental disorders. And parents, who would never have wanted their child to be saddled with a disability, now gladly jump through hoops in order to get money.

Old April 28th, 2008 #4
Leshrac
Mad Science

Hyperactivity isn't a scam. Hyperactive people indeed need treatment.

Old April 28th, 2008 #5
Susan

Leshrac, there may be a few children out there who are truly seriously hyperactive and in need of medication, but most are not. I read medical records for fourteen years and believe me, you begin to see patterns emerge where childrens' disabilities are concerned.

Niglets, children of parents who never spent two seconds reading to or teaching their children how to sit quietly and amuse themselves, etc. These are the kinds of children who repeatedly get diagnosed with ADHD and put on meds. Children have to be taught how to sit quietly and read or work on a puzzle or color in a book, or draw freehand, etc.

I'm telling you, children are like puppies, if you don't teach them well early on, you get out of control children who never behave well. Hahaha It's not really that farfetched to see the parallels there. The difference between a well behaved adult dog and an out of control adult dog is how that dog was trained as a puppy. Most of the time.

Hyperactivity is a scam, and the taxpayers are footing the bill. And the nigger mamas are lining up to get all their children on disability. And now the white mamas are following suit.

Old April 30th, 2008 #6
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Hyperactivity isn't a scam. Hyperactive people indeed need treatment.
Why is this only a recent issue in the West, as in the past 30 or 40 years? Why is it virtually non-existant in places like Japan, or amongst religious groups like the Amish?

The answer is clear: it's a matter of bad parenting, and far too much permissiveness on the part of our authority figures in general.

Also, as Susan and I both mentioned, there is a lot of MONEY to be made off this BS.

Old May 2nd, 2008 #7
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post
Why is this only a recent issue in the West, as in the past 30 or 40 years? Why is it virtually non-existant in places like Japan, or amongst religious groups like the Amish?

The answer is clear: it's a matter of bad parenting, and far too much permissiveness on the part of our authority figures in general.

Also, as Susan and I both mentioned, there is a lot of MONEY to be made off this BS.
I'm all for doubting pseudo-science but this is not, hyperactive kids/people exhibit the exact same symptoms 99% of the time, including symptoms that cannot be faked without a serious knowledge of the body i doubt the lamba even has any idea of.

Old May 2nd, 2008 #8
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Unfortunately, parents now can get government checks if their child is diagnosed with ADHD. I was a disability adjudicator for many years and saw lots of children diagnosed with ADHD and medicated and then put on disability.

The whole childhood disability program is a rip off. Supposedly disability checks are for adults who can't work and earn a living, not for children who have no earning power. But, with the advent of several lawsuits, probably by jew lawyers, the whole childhood disability program was overhauled and children now get checks for a whole variety of mental disorders. And parents, who would never have wanted their child to be saddled with a disability, now gladly jump through hoops in order to get money.
Yeah, they're called 'crazy checks' by the niggers and the spics.

GREL

Old May 3rd, 2008 #9
Susan

Yeah, Gen Lee, you're right. And there are whole families receiving checks now. The thing about disability adjudication, and this is the crux of the matter, is that for the process to work correctly, you have to have everyone on the same page. In other words, you have to have everyone playing by the same rules and adhering to the rules in place, so there is not a weak link in the process.

Unfortunately, now there are a lot of weak links in that process. One of the reasons I got fired was because I couldn't or wouldn't work faster and put out a crappy end product--an incorrect disability decision. The jew lesbian bitch who was the Director of our agency at the time told me to my face "The claimant doesn't want a correct decision, they want fast decision". Oh really????

For the process to work correctly, the adjudicator has to have enough integrity to want to put out a correct decision which usually means taking the time to collect all or enough medical evidence to make a correct decision based on the allegations by the claimant. That can take some extra time that the government says you don't have anymore. When I left that agency it was all about getting quick decisions out and keeping the stats looking good for the higher ups, so they could keep their jobs. And in order to do that, they sacrificed a lot of good white workers, like me, who worked a little slower but put out a correct decision.

The weak links now are the nigger disability adjudicator who doesn't know or care enough about making a correct decision, the psychologist who tests the claimant and doesn't know or care about making sure the IQ scores are valid, the nigger psychologist or wigger psychologist on staff at the Disability Adjudication Services Agency, who doesn't take the time to be sure the test scores are valid, and then the adjudicator who doesn't take the time to question IQ scores that seem off.

I questioned a lot of test results by psychologists we sent our claimants to for testing because I didn't think the end result was valid. And I wasn't going to be a part of giving a check to someone who didn't deserve it. Now, with many of the whites gone from that agency, and niggers making the decisions about disability claims, things are going to be very different. Because either the niggers don't care about collecting the evidence to make a correct decision, don't know about the nuances of medical illnesses, or don't know how to properly adjudicate a claim, etc., so that many of the decisions coming out of that agency are now incorrect.

I'm telling you folks, this is the kwa in action, right here. Niggers and jews in charge and fucking things up for everyone. Welcome to the future of America. And there doesn't seem to be a damn thing we are willing to do about it.

Last edited by Susan; May 3rd, 2008 at 07:47 AM.

Old May 12th, 2008 #10
Stronza

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post
...But a child not paying attention is class is an issue of DICIPLINE, not a mental disorder.
If an adult were forced to sit in a classroom against his will and made to "learn" material he has not the slightest interest in, and subsequently refused to pay attention, would you say that this adult was a discipline problem? I sure wouldn't. When children study whatever they are interested in and is in line with their natural talents, discipline is never an issue. Never.

Old May 14th, 2008 #11
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
If an adult were forced to sit in a classroom against his will and made to "learn" material he has not the slightest interest in, and subsequently refused to pay attention, would you say that this adult was a discipline problem? I sure wouldn't. When children study whatever they are interested in and is in line with their natural talents, discipline is never an issue. Never.

this was me. i was never able to pay attention in class. but eventually, when i found some of the things in class interesting, I started to pay attention. I always looked down on the kids that got good grades, and studied and payed attention to crap that they didnt really find interesting. and I always felt that I understood and learned the things 10x better than those kids, even if I got worse grades, because it really meant somethuing to me but not to them. That's ADD. it is actually a MORE intelligent kid than average. And these drugs are targeting the MORE talented, MORe vibrant kids. Pretty much consistent with all the other evil going on today, isn't it?
Now, I have to admit, that out of curiousity, I did go to a psychiatrist about 4 years ago to try some ADD meds. I wanted to see if it there might be soemthing magic to it after all. All it did for me was give me a buzz, increase my energy level and make me lose weight. i kinda liked losing the weight, so i kept using it for a year, but then I stopped taking it.

Old May 14th, 2008 #12
Susan

Yeah, one of the problems with medication for a particular condition or ailment is the contraindications or what you have to endure for the medication to even supposedly work.

Middle aged women often have severe highs and lows emotionally and everyone in the medical field wants to get them on medication. I worked around enough of these women to see what medication did to them. Sure, it stopped the highs and lows, but it also zoned them out so much they didn't even have normal emotional responses to situations or things. They no longer laughed out loud or got upset at things that would normally get people upset. They were always smiling and whatever you said to them never got them upset or bothered. That's why someone like me who was not on medication always seemed so agitated, because they were so zoned out they were almost comatose.

Say what you will, but I'd rather have normal emotions and deal with them than live my life as a zoned out zombie.

Old May 16th, 2008 #13
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
When children study whatever they are interested in and is in line with their natural talents, discipline is never an issue. Never.
Seriously, are you advocating we let kids "study" whatever they want? LOL

There would be an awful lot of "studying" Guitar Hero going on.

Basic reading, writing, arithmetic, science, and geography should be mandatory for all students. If they aren't "interested", tough shit.

Old May 16th, 2008 #14
A.S.
Diligence

To be fair to Stronza and Horseman, I agree that certain children should not be forced to sit in certain classes. For example, students should not be forced into advanced sciences unless they show a high degree of interest AND potential. Likewise, students who excel in science or math should not be forced into bullshit humanitarian courses. The Germans under Hitler believed strongly in early specialization and so do I.

But we are digressing. My point is that there was no such thing as ADHD in the 50's. There were nowhere near the problems with children not paying attention and hyperactivity in those days. And why is there no ADHD amongst the Amish? How do you explain these things?

Old May 16th, 2008 #15
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
I'm all for doubting pseudo-science but this is not, hyperactive kids/people exhibit the exact same symptoms 99% of the time, including symptoms that cannot be faked without a serious knowledge of the body i doubt the lamba even has any idea of.
The argument is not that it's "fake" behaviour. The hyperactivity and not paying attention are certainly real. The question is, what is the root cause of the behaviour? Answer: bad parenting, and possibly other shitty environmental issues. For example, if you were a White kid living in a nigger slum, you may not be too enthused about paying attention in class.

But ADHD is fake. There is nothing wrong with these kids brains. End of story.

Old May 16th, 2008 #16
brutus

RE: Susan

Quote:
Sadly, I'm seeing this up close and personal.

Six months ago a family moved in nearby and they have a 14 yo daughter who's been diagnosed with ADHD. They have her involved in Special Olympics and she's in special-ed classes in school. The mother receives a disability check in the amount of $632.00/month on behalf of the girl.

There is nothing wrong with the girl! Other than the fact that the live-in unemployed, alcoholic and abusive boyfriend of her mother hates the girl's guts and takes every opportunity to express his hatred for her. And her mother is the all-too typical bimbo who allows herself and her children to be abused by a sociopath with an explosive anger problem.

The girl is given a pill in the morning that clouds her thinking throughout the day and another at 8:00 at night that utterly knocks her out in 5 minutes.

I know of all of these things because the girl has confided in my wife and my wife has investigated the the girl's family situation. Many times over the past couple of months the girl has showed-up at our house looking for sanctuary and food and on several occasions she's asked my wife if she could come to live with us. I've never seen a person so beaten down and with such low self-esteem. The girl is quite beautiful and she's as sweet as can be, but she thinks herself ugly and outcast. Part of this may be due to the fact that when she brings a girlfriend from school to her home, her mother's boyfriend terrorizes them with his drunken rages and they never return.

We know that calling the state would be like throwing her out of the frying pan and into the fire. All we can do is try to comfort her and give her our love and guidance when she comes over.

We've also told her that our home is her home when she turns 18.

Old May 16th, 2008 #17
Susan

Brutus: That is very nice of you and your wife to try to help that poor girl. Hopefully, she is at least 16 or 17 now and doesn't have too many more years of that abuse and neglect to endure. Yeah, mom sounds like your typical pos mother who brings some scum into her home (usually to help with bills and give her sex) only to have her children pay a dear price for that. I saw that over and over when I did CPS. I have always thought the mom should be prosecuted for child abuse when she brings someone in to her home and her children end up abused or dead.

Foster care is a hit or miss proposition with the county welfare offices. I saw some absolutely fantastic foster care homes where the children were treated so wonderfully by the foster parents and the children absolutely thrived in their new environment. And I saw some not so great foster homes that had to be shut down due to various problems. I never saw anything horrible in a foster care home, only mildly inappropriate I guess.

Hopefully, you and your wife can help the girl get back on track. I'm sure the mother isn't interested at all in trying to get the child off meds because she's getting money now. It's probably helping to pay for her booze and/or drug habit or at least help pay the bills. So, there's no incentive there.

Just support the girl and talk to her and let her talk as much as she wants. Hopefully, the guy isn't sexually abusing her too. Try to get your wife to keep the lines of communication open with her and let her know she can tell you all anything. And offer her your couch or a bedroom whenever she wants to get away.

That's very nice of you and your wife. There are so many needy white children out there. Unfortunately, all white people are not upright and solid and capable and willing to care for their own. For a lot of reasons. Mostly drug and alcohol from what I've seen.

If I were in a better financial situation, I might consider adopting a white child in need. I normally don't approve of single parent homes, but growing up unwanted and unloved is not something I would wish on any white child.

Actually, what children need more than anything when they're young is stability, and that's where so many homes go wrong. The parents may love their children, but they don't provide them with the stability and safety that children desperately need in order to grow up to be healthy adults. Children survive a loveless childhood all the time, but what they can't overcome is an unstable and unsafe home.

Old May 31st, 2008 #18
Susan

Good for you B. Kerry. After losing a spouse of many years, it is only natural that the remaining spouse will be totally lost and depressed for some time. But, for goodness' sake, let that person experience the loss of someone and deal with his/her emotions naturally instead of masking them with numbing drugs.

I think if someone were in this situation, and after say six months that person is unable to function, then maybe more drastic measures might be warranted, but only then. And even then, I would try just getting that person back out in society or involved with family members before I'd resort to medication.

For goodness' sake, emotions are normal human responses to life. Why can't people understand this and behave accordingly?

Old May 31st, 2008 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

My advice to those of you who can't handle tragedy in your life:
Die young!

Old June 10th, 2008 #20
pagan22
Banned

People who force kids to take Ritalin and other like drugs are ridiculous. Kids are supposed to be hyper and imaginative when young. It brings to mind this story.

Quote:
A counselor said Stevie needs to improve his distinction between fantasy and reality, said Heather Evans, Stevie's aunt.
He's 4 years old!!! Let him be a child a little while longer before being forced to grow up.

Tags
jewish fda, profiteering health

Thread