Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2018 #121
FLEKTARN
Banned

I'm Bulgarian lokalen. Will be happy to share insights and stories verni.

Old November 25th, 2018 #122
Johan

Johan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEKTARN View Post
I'm Bulgarian lokalen. Will be happy to share insights and stories verni.
In the first place welcome here on VNN,are you from BGNS or are you a follower of Ataka?

Greetings from Holland,Johan

Old November 28th, 2018 #123
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
In the first place welcome here on VNN,are you from BGNS or are you a follower of Ataka?

Greetings from Holland,Johan
No. They're irrelevant here. Ataka's leader is just a tool.

Old November 28th, 2018 #124
GoldfingerSRB

GoldfingerSRB

Bit surprised to face bulgar thread in the VNN forums, I expected WNs to be aware...
Anyway, want to remind you folks we Serbs have different opinion about the situation in Bulgaria, you can check out for our point of view here: Bulgarian Activities Thread

Old November 28th, 2018 #125
Johan

Johan

I'm interested in some subjects about Bulgaria,the biggest problem i have with these pomaks.

About Volen Siderov i know he is a well know anti semite who write some books ;

"The two books are said to contain antisemitic propaganda and instill hatred against Jews and Judaism and also reject and undervalue the Holocaust."

Also i know something about Histro Lukov and the march the held each year ;

"Hristo Nikolov Lukov (Bulgarian: Христо Николов Луков; January 6, 1887 in Varna – February 13, 1943 in Sofia) was a Bulgarian lieutenant-general and politician, Minister of War, who led the nationalistic Union of Bulgarian National Legions (UBNL), an organisation largely supportive of Nazi ideology. Lukov was assassinated in 1943 by two anti-Nazi fighters, Violeta Yakova and Ivan Burudzhiev. "

About the past i'm interested in Brannik ;

"Brannik is Bulgarian youth organization created on 29th of December 1940 with the adopting of the "Law for organization of Bulgarian youth" by the government of Bogdan Filov. The structure of the organization is based on that of Hitler-Jugend and Balila but the ideology of the organization isn't neither Nazist nor Fascist"

Also i like to read about Ratniks ;

"The Ratniks (Ратник), or Warriors for the Advancement of the Bulgarian National Spirit, were members of a far-right Bulgarian nationalist organization founded in 1936. Its ideas were close to those of Germany's Nazis, including antisemitism and paramilitarism,"

The problems between Serbs and Bulgarians isn't my thing,i think i must leave that to Serbs and Bulgarians{who know a lot more about that subject}.

Last edited by Johan; November 28th, 2018 at 09:22 AM.

Old November 29th, 2018 #126
FLEKTARN
Banned

Siderov only wanted the exterminations of the gypsies because maybe he thought that he'll get votes. Killing minorities is not the way. He doesn't give a shit about our economy. Sorry, but zero credibility.

Old November 30th, 2018 #127
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Bit surprised to face bulgar thread in the VNN forums, I expected WNs to be aware...
Anyway, want to remind you folks we Serbs have different opinion about the situation in Bulgaria, you can check out for our point of view here: Bulgarian Activities Thread
Nobody cares about your point. I mean, look at your flag. You have a communist North Korea flag on your avatar. Do you really believe somebody gives a shit about your opinion? Learn some English, peasant.

Old December 1st, 2018 #128
Johan

Johan

There is nothing wrong with killing the enemy that threatens your race,it's a matter of health and hygiene.

Old December 3rd, 2018 #129
FLEKTARN
Banned

Dispatching should be done to remove a threat. It's not personal, just for our protection. And humane.

Old February 11th, 2019 #130
alex revision

alex revision

‘No to Nazis on our Streets’ protest to be held against Lukov March in Bulgaria on February 16

February 11, 2019

A protest entitled “No to Nazis on our Streets” is to be held in Sofia on February 16 as a counter to the Lukov March scheduled for the Bulgarian capital city that day.

The protest will be held at 2pm, with the square in front of the Central Mineral Baths as the meeting point. The Lukov March is scheduled to start at 5pm.

The organisers of the “No to Nazis on our Streets”, Antifa Sofia, said that “for 16 years in mid-February, Sofia has been the capital of neo-Nazism”.

“Nazis and fascists from all over Europe come to Bulgaria, to march together with their Bulgarian adherents in hour of an antisemitic general,” the statement said.

https://sofiaglobe.com/2019/02/11/no...n-february-16/

Thread