Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 21st, 2013 #1081
S.G.

I don't see how any of these cases can be likened to the Jeremy Forrest case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post

Pure white paedophile who abused two girls aged seven and eight is spared jail after judge says it would be unfair to HIS family.
200 hours community service.(dailymail)30 4 2013

Judge refused to jail pure white paedophile for fear he will "have a hard time in prison."(Express)1 4 2013

Judge refuses to jail pure white paedophile who blindfolded then sexually abused three children as young as six.Tarnished reputation is punishment enough.(All national papers)June 2013

Pure white paedophile school bus driver to go on sexual rehabilitation course after sexually assaulting 3 children aged 11 and 12 and targeting other children between 6 and 9.
The pure white paedophile Paul Bartlett received a caution 2 years before for the rape of a 14 year old child.

Pure white paedophile that sexually attacked a 5 year old child and previously attacked a 12 year old child given 18 months suspended for 2 years.

Old June 21st, 2013 #1082
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post

I expected to find out what we did find out, that going to France was the girl's idea. Add to this that she was only a few months short of being legal and the manic vengefulness against Jeremy Forrest on the part of some people is quite perplexing.
It began when she was 14. That's not "a few months" - that's two years.

Quote:
It certainly has nothing to do with any reasonable allegation of harm to the girl, since there would have been no penalty for a teenage Negro or Pakistani that had done what Forrest did.
I am unaware of any teenage negros or pakistanis that have a position of loco parentis so regardless of what we as WNs see as "harm", it's what the law sees as harm.

Quote:
Nobody except Forrest's feminist career-woman wife was particularly harmed, until the sensationalist mass-media and the feminist lynch-mob and the state got involved.
.....and the girl at the previous school that he was "close" to? Was she harmed, do we know?

The law isn't about individual cases and degrees of harm. 16 is a blanket cut-off age full stop. Whether Megan was willing or not is besides the point. Earlier in the thread I cited a 6 year old girl whose "lover" got a lighter sentence because she kissed him and was therefore willing. Your personal feelings aren't taken into account by the law.

As for the mass media - lol. There was a news blackout after they were found until the trial started.

Quote:
Forrest fell down in allowing himself to be led by the girl, and he failed to abide by professional ethics, and he should be barred from teaching because of that. Feminists would have the man castrated, if they could.
Allowed himself to be led? LOL! He stalked her onilne and deliberately GROOMED her by fulfilling the items on her bucket list. He is a GROWN MAN. He was described by the prosecutor as a grooming paedophile. I think that is accurate. HE has to take responsibility for what happened, NOT the 14 year old girl.

Old June 21st, 2013 #1083
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
she then sobbed and replied 'I love you. I'm so sorry' as he was found guilty of her abduction.
Quote:
Peter Saunders, chief executive of the National Association for People Abused in Childhood (Napac), said Forrest had been handed a 'serious sentence'.

'That's definitely saying to anybody who is put into a unique position of trust with a child that you don't cross that boundary under any circumstances,' he said.

He went on: 'He took advantage. No matter what people say, a 14-year-old child does not have the emotional maturity to embark on a relationship like this.

'This was a 30-plus qualified teacher who took advantage of the attractions of a younger girl.

'You don't cross that boundary, you don't go there. He went there and he is paying the price, and quite rightly too.'

He added: 'People who try to blame the child is akin to saying your 16-year-old daughter who went out in a short skit is asking to be raped. It's not an argument.'
Quote:
The maths teacher first kissed her in his classroom when she was just 14. When she turned 15, they swapped topless photos by text and he seduced her at secret meetings at his house while his wife was out.

When other teachers repeatedly warned him against encouraging the girl he told ‘bare faced lies’ and said nothing was going on.

He even telephoned the teenager’s mother to complain about the effect the ‘falsehoods’ could have on his career.

Quote:
Judge Michael Lawson QC sentenced Forrest to four and a half years for the five offences of sexual activity with a child and one year for the offence of child abduction, to run consecutively.
Quote:
Judge Lawson also imposed a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (Sopo) on Forrest banning him from working or volunteering with children and unsupervised contact with children forever.

Judge Lawson told him: 'It was your duty as a teacher to stop her infatuation not to fuel it.

'Your research into what might happen to you if you were caught is proof of the deliberate nature of your behaviour.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-pupil-15.html

Few highlights from the above article. A manipulative liar.

Old June 21st, 2013 #1084
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.G. View Post
I don't see how any of these cases can be likened to the Jeremy Forrest case.
No but I see that in your endeavour to support a paedophile.
You conveniently missed an important part of my comment.Which I may add quoted yours.
This is the part of my comment you conveniently left out so the context of the quote would be lost.(Your rubbish about muslims tells me you must be one ignorant cunt.)

This is your comment that it was in reply to.
"Muslims convicted of actual rape don't get anything near five and a half years".

Dont worry.You are amongst friends on this forum.
Harrington and Hadding also think that sexual grooming of a child in your care.Leading to sexual contact with the child when she is 14 and then full on rape at 15 is a good thing.

Old June 21st, 2013 #1085
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

What happens in the grooming process?
First, the offender identifies the specific area where he plans to look for a potential victim. He is a master of blending in to any location.
He will set up shop where there is easy access to children like schools,
There are several ways that predators entrap their victims, but the common thread is strong use of manipulation and deception. The process usually starts by befriending the child. Then, the predator is able to gain not only the trust, but the curiosity of the potential victim. He offers wholesome activities like going to playgrounds and children’s parks, paying for rides,
The third part of the grooming process has to do with secrecy and building trust. Secrecy is the best weapon in guaranteeing that the victim becomes bonded to the predator. For instance, he might convince the victim to try and take some drugs. Right after using them, he tells the victim to keep it a secret
http://www.childrefuge.org/child-mol...ting-them.html

Old June 21st, 2013 #1086
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Child Sexual Abuse
Stockholm Syndrome

Victim shows symptoms of ongoing trauma or PTSD.
Victim is bonded to abuser.
Victim is grateful for small kindnesses of abuser.
Victim denies violence or rationalizes violence and denies anger about abuse.
Victim is hypervigilant to meets abuser's needs and keep abuser happy.
Victim views world from abuser's perspective.
Victim sees rescuers as the bad guys and abuser as the good guy/protector.
It is difficult for victim to leave abuser or separate psychologically from abuser.
Victim fears retaliation from abuser.
http://www.mosac.net/default.asp?pageid=150

Old June 21st, 2013 #1087
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Child Sexual Abuse
Stockholm Syndrome

Victim shows symptoms of ongoing trauma or PTSD.
Victim is bonded to abuser.
Victim is grateful for small kindnesses of abuser.
Victim denies violence or rationalizes violence and denies anger about abuse.
Victim is hypervigilant to meets abuser's needs and keep abuser happy.
Victim views world from abuser's perspective.
Victim sees rescuers as the bad guys and abuser as the good guy/protector.
It is difficult for victim to leave abuser or separate psychologically from abuser.
Victim fears retaliation from abuser.
http://www.mosac.net/default.asp?pageid=150
Sees rescuers as the bad guy - The girl we can't name has left home to live with another family member and refuses to speak to her mother for her mother's part in this.

Bonded to abuser - she APOLOGISED to him for f*ck's sake. She is being manipulated.

Several on thread need this form:

Old June 21st, 2013 #1088
Harrington

Quote:

Dont worry.You are amongst friends on this forum.
Harrington and Hadding also think that sexual grooming of a child in your care.Leading to sexual contact with the child when she is 14 and then full on rape at 15 is a good thing.
Sorry Edlie but in none of my posts have I said grooming 14 year old girls leading to sex at 15 is acceptable especially from someone in a trusted position, I said imo the sentence was rather long. Lets also get a few facts straight she was not raped she consented! But he was in the wrong pure and simple. I have daughters much older than the 15 year old girl. I could write a book about bringing up daughters!

I remember when I was a kid at school, several girls I remember dated and had sexual relationships with males much older than themselves, I can tell you they certainly weren't groomed going by the storys they used to tell me, quite often it was the total reverse. Not everything we read or hear second hand is black or white, it could be the case in this instance.

I'd laugh like fuck if they ended up happily married in 10 years time. Would I want him as my son inlaw no certainly not, saying that I could think of much much worse!

Old June 21st, 2013 #1089
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrington View Post
Sorry Edlie but in none of my posts have I said grooming 14 year old girls leading to sex at 15 is acceptable especially from someone in a trusted position, I said imo the sentence was rather long. Lets also get a few facts straight she was not raped she consented! But he was in the wrong pure and simple. I have daughters much older than the 15 year old girl. I could write a book about bringing up daughters!
Would you be so flippant if she was your daughter?

Edit: I'm agitated. That perverted motherfucker would have been under the jail, over here. 30 yrs. Kidnapping, Statutory rape, contributing to the delinquency of a minor. And I'm sure that I forgot several.

This would have been a Federal case. I don't understand why some of you Pro- Pedophile fuckers, just won't shut the fuck up!

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; June 21st, 2013 at 07:44 PM.

Old June 21st, 2013 #1090
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Yeah, ignore the elephant in the room. Fucking pathetic.

Old June 22nd, 2013 #1092
Bev
drinking tea

30 YEARS? It's not often I say these words but here goes: "America's got it right".

I was stunned and impressed at 4.5 years for the sex with a child and a year for the kidnap. We know he researched sentencing on the internet to see what he was likely to get - I wonder if he had seen "30 years" instead of "up to 7 years", he'd have kept his selfish perversions to himself or just waited till she was 16 and out of his care?

Old June 22nd, 2013 #1093
Harrington

On reflection the emphasis is on him and his lack of control not the girl, I guess in that case the sentence was probably fair..

Old June 22nd, 2013 #1094
Bev
drinking tea

Any comments from his cheerleading squad?

Quote:
A teenager told last night how shamed maths teacher Jeremy Forrest targeted her when she was just 13.

Chloe Queen said he sent her Christmas and birthday cards, asked her to watch him perform with his band and made her stay after class for extra lessons.

‘I thought he wanted to teach me more, not realising he possibly had other ideas,’ she said. ‘He would invade my personal space and make me feel uncomfortable. He would routinely cuddle me.’

Chloe, now 17, is one of a string of girls Forrest, 30, tried to groom before he ran away to France with a 15-year-old last September.

Quote:
But a string of girls have spoken to the Mail about his predatory habits. He even stroked one female pupil’s leg during a maths lesson.

Chloe, with her mother’s consent, came forward to tell the Mail her story after hearing the evidence given against Forrest at his trial.

She met him when she was 12 at Bishop Justus School, a comprehensive in Bromley, South London, and was in his tutor group until her 16th birthday.

She was soon invited to stay behind for extra maths lessons after school and, by the age of 13, he was sending her a birthday card which he signed ‘Love, Mr Forrest’ with three kisses.

Chloe, who has left school and now works in central London, said last night: ‘He would compliment me all the time and say things like “You’re a very pretty girl”.

‘He was an in-your-face kind of guy. When I was sitting down and writing stuff in class, he would lean over me, in my personal space. He didn’t do that with the other people.
Quote:
There were only certain girls that he’d talk to. He’d never talk to any boys but there’d be certain girls that he’d spend a lesson with. When you spoke to him he literally seemed like he was our age.

‘You think of him like that. He’d swear in front of us. You thought of him as someone our age and so you’d never think of it.’
Quote:
She said she often saw him hanging around in his car near her home and he would roll down the window to talk to her.
Shades of Strom.

Quote:
Another ex-pupil at Bishop Justus said Forrest would text her in his spare time, communicate with her online and treat her as his ‘favourite’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-pupil-15.html

I did point this out - that it was NOT the first time - earlier in the thread, but it got lost in the haste to defend and amen him. He isn't deeply in love with the girl he abducted. He's a manipulative, grooming paedophile with a lust for any young girl. 13. Keeeerist almighty. Still, that's a product of prematurely sexualising children.

Old June 22nd, 2013 #1095
Zander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
It began when she was 14. That's not "a few months" - that's two years.

I am unaware of any teenage negros or pakistanis that have a position of loco parentis so regardless of what we as WNs see as "harm", it's what the law sees as harm.

.....and the girl at the previous school that he was "close" to? Was she harmed, do we know?

The law isn't about individual cases and degrees of harm. 16 is a blanket cut-off age full stop. Whether Megan was willing or not is besides the point. Earlier in the thread I cited a 6 year old girl whose "lover" got a lighter sentence because she kissed him and was therefore willing. Your personal feelings aren't taken into account by the law.

As for the mass media - lol. There was a news blackout after they were found until the trial started.

Allowed himself to be led? LOL! He stalked her onilne and deliberately GROOMED her by fulfilling the items on her bucket list. He is a GROWN MAN. He was described by the prosecutor as a grooming paedophile. I think that is accurate. HE has to take responsibility for what happened, NOT the 14 year old girl.
Rep on the way as soon as it allows.

Old June 23rd, 2013 #1096
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Last night, The Mail on Sunday identified more than 120 posts on Facebook and Twitter that breach the lifelong anonymity given to victims of sexual offences.

The girl – just 15 when she fled to France with Forrest – is also subject to court-imposed anonymity as a minor.

However, following the teacher’s conviction on Thursday, many people commenting on the case online chose to defy the law and openly disclose the victim’s identity.

Media lawyer David Banks said this was a criminal offence, adding he would not be surprised if the offenders ‘have the police knocking on their door’.

He said: ‘They are taking a great risk. If the Crown Prosecution Service takes the view that this might put off future victims from coming forward, they may well decide to make this a police matter.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sentence.html

Searching her full name on the DM website alone reveals 25 stories about her. I don't think the CPS will be doing much about this - too many newspapers named her when she went missing as did the police themselves when they appealed for info and then again when they stated she was in France. Unless this just applies to people who have named her after they said you couldn't name her, I don't see that there's much they can do - there's far too many mentions of her including, as I said, the police themselves.

Old June 23rd, 2013 #1097
Bev
drinking tea

More woes for the paedophile.
Quote:
Judge Michael Lawson QC questioned the evidence the schoolgirl gave in court as it varied from her original police interviews.

He accused Forrest of pleading not guilty to child abduction in order to force his victim to give evidence and said she had "clearly" been coached what to say in order to back up his “spurious” defence.

The judge asked Richard Barton, prosecuting, if there was any evidence of collusion and was told there was “material to suggest indirect communications" through a third party and that the police had been informed.

Sussex Police confirmed it was investigating the claims.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...collusion.html

Charge of collusion up next, then.

Old June 25th, 2013 #1098
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Jeremy Forrest is not a paedophile and still wants a relationship with the schoolgirl he abducted because he 'genuinely loves her', his older sister said today.

Carrie Hanspaul, 33, also revealed that as he was found guilty her brother had mouthed 'look after her' and pointed at his sobbing lover, who he ran off to France with when she was 15.

The teenager, who recently turned 16, met Forrest, 30, at Bishop Bell School in Eastbourne, and last week he was found guilty of her abduction and five counts of having sex with a child.

But in an interview this morning his sister says he is not a paedophile because 'she was 15, not 11' and revealed the wife he betrayed, Emily, 32, has filed for divorce.

Mrs Hanspaul said she knows the girl is waiting for him despite her lover being sent to prison for five and a half years last week, and admitted they met for the first time during his trial.

'I think it was after the jury had announced the guilty verdict, she was actually sitting directly behind me, Jeremy has just been found guilty and his instant reaction was to turn around to me and just say look after her because she started sobbing', she told ITV's Daybreak.

'I mean I'd never met her properly, it's the first time I'd seen her apart from when she was giving evidence across the court, and I just said to her, it's OK'.

When asked today if her sibling was a paedophile Mrs Hanspaul told ITV's Daybreak: 'It is the wrong word. She was 15, not 11. Underage yes, but a paedophile is somebody who would usually target pre-pubescent girls.

'I think it's wrong that is what he is being branded'.

Forrest has started his long sentence, and it was alleged he had already been attacked by other prisoners.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ile-15-11.html

Take it up with the prosecutor then - he called him a paedophile based on the fact she was 14, not 15 and on his knowledge of the 13 year olds he tried it on with at a previous school.

Old August 25th, 2013 #1099
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The schoolgirl lover of jailed teacher Jeremy Forrest has been left ‘devastated’ after she was banned from making contact with him until she reaches adulthood.

The girl, who was 15 when she fled to France with Forrest, vowed to wait for him ‘for ever’ when he was jailed in June and has made several attempts to contact him in prison.

But now, as part of an ongoing serious case review, it has been decided there should be no contact between the couple until she is at least 18.

The ruling was made by a team including social worker Sarah Spain, currently in a relationship with one of the investigating officers in the case, Graeme Pawson. The schoolgirl and the father of Forrest said the link raised questions over her impartiality.

The girl is now unlikely to be able to visit, write to or talk to the former maths teacher until his expected release in 2015.

Forrest’s father Jim, a retired IT director, said he felt it was inappropriate for the social worker to be making decisions about the case while in her current relationship.

Mr Forrest, 60, who lives in Orpington, Kent, added: ‘It would seem fair and proper that a completely impartial and fresh view is taken.’

The ruling has left the girl, now 16, ‘devastated and distraught’ – and Forrest is said to be considering a legal challenge.

A source close to the schoolgirl said: ‘She is devastated. She has been in tears and feels it is really unfair as at 16 she is now an adult and feels she should be able to make her own decisions.

‘She is also concerned that her social worker is in a relationship with an investigating officer from the case and thinks it could influence her opinion.’

Forrest, 31, who was married at the time of his affair with the schoolgirl, was jailed for five-and-a-half years after being convicted of abduction at Lewes Crown Court and admitting a further five counts of sexual activity with a child.

The maths teacher at Bishop Bell School, Eastbourne, who had prompted an international police hunt after he and the teenager went on the run in France, was said by the judge in the case to have ‘ignored the cardinal rule of teaching’.

His behaviour had subjected the girl’s family to ‘appalling distress’ and driven a wedge between the girl and her family, the judge added.

The girl wrote to Forrest’s parents to declare her love for their son and apologise for ‘any upset’.

She has also written to the governors of Lewes prison, East Sussex, where Forrest began his sentence, and Ashfield, near Bristol, where he is currently detained, to try to get in touch with him and gain visitor rights. All her requests were rejected, however.

An East Sussex County Council spokesman said: ‘The conditions which have been put in place are not the decision of any one individual but are the result of a multi-agency approach with involvement at senior management level.

‘Our staff have acted appropriately and have followed strict safeguarding procedures. Our primary concern is, as it has been all along, the safety and well-being of this vulnerable teenager.’

They refused to comment on any relationships the girl’s social worker may have.

Lucy Duckworth, of child protection campaign group See Changes, felt the ban was entirely justified. She said: ‘It is extremely sensible and long overdue.’

Forrest’s solicitor, Phil Smith, said: ‘We are exploring all options in relation to this.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...acting-18.html

Tags
forrest, groomers, grooming, jeremy forrest, paedophile

Thread