Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2015 #41
Rachal Hatred
Banned

I just had this sent on to me by the press. It's a letter to the Police from the UAF, about the demo. They want me to comment:

Sir -

The 15th April 2015 marked the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany by soldiers of the British Army. They discovered 60,000 prisoners inside the camp, most half-starved and seriously ill, and 13,000 corpses lying scattered and unburied around the camp. The world began to discover what Nazism meant and where the politics of race hate inevitably led.

The Metropolitan police chose to mark this grim anniversary by facilitating an obscene ‘march’ by Neo-Nazi’s in Hackney on Saturday, 18 April 2015.

The police could not have been in any doubt of the nature of the event. It was organised by Eddie Stamton, a veteran of fascist politics in Britain, who advertised the march on Nazi web-sites.

Yet the police mobilised hundreds of officers and many police vans to ensure Stamton and the 22 neo-Nazi’s who turned up on the day were given an opportunity to parade in Hackney.

Stamton wanted to march up Stamford Hill to intimidate the Jewish community there. Instead the police directed the Nazi’s toward Lea Bridge Roundabout and the Madina Mosque.

But if the police were prepared to accommodate the Nazi’s in Hackney, the people of Hackney had other ideas. The Nazi’s had done their best to keep their vile demo a secret but Unite Against Fascism (UAF) and other anti-fascists managed to build a counter-demo at very short notice which considerably outnumbered the Nazis.

The fascists were jeered and vilified and their route was physically blocked by us until they were forced to hold a meeting in the bushes at the approach to the roundabout. After half-an-hour during which they ranted at foliage, the British Nazi’s were joined by six members of the Polish fascist group, the National Rebirth of Poland and almost immediately the whole miserable rabble were marched back to the station and out of our borough.

By then hundreds of local people had turned up to protest against the Nazis coming to our community.

It is shameful that the police permitted Stamton to hold his disgusting demonstration.

It is outrageous that the police committed officers and police vehicles and resources to protect and facilitate a handful of Nazis.

It is to the credit of anti-fascist protesters that they managed to humiliate the Nazis and stop them despite the protection afforded them by the police.

Hackney is multi-racial and multi-ethnic. Diversity is Hackney's glory.

We will mobilise to stop the Nazis whenever they come to our community and we will defend whichever part of our community their twisted ideology has targeted.

70 years after the liberation of the Nazi death camps we say - Never Again!

What a load of old bollocks!

Old April 20th, 2015 #42
torquemada

So the Press want you to comment on that UAF letter. Well, I suppose you could start by querying the number of aberrant possessive apostrophes occurrring when the plural "Nazis" is intended.

Old April 20th, 2015 #43
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquemada View Post
So the Press want you to comment on that UAF letter. Well, I suppose you could start by querying the number of aberrant possessive apostrophes occurrring when the plural "Nazis" is intended.
I sent a brief reply, pointing out a number of UAF lies and the video of the speeches.

Old April 20th, 2015 #45
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

According to wiki Hackney has a 6.3% Jewish population with the biggest ethnic group 41% White British and the largest religious group the Christians at 38.6%.

Working on these figures would make the shomrim jew police totally redundant whilst highlighting the obvious need for a special interest white Christian police force in Hackney.

I wonder if those commie degenerate soap dodgers that wanted to kill white folk for opposing a jew force in a 6.3% jew area would be in favour of a white force in a 56% white area.

Old April 20th, 2015 #46
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
"Hackney is multi-racial and multi-ethnic. Diversity is Hackney's glory".
Gives a whole new meaning to the term "glory hole".

After decades of Janner style fudge packing, I'd say it's the white community that needs protecting from the Jews of Hackney, and elsewhere.

Never Forget...

Old April 20th, 2015 #47
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Anyone up for a demo in Golders Green then? I'd really like to get at least 100 people in attendance at that.

Old April 20th, 2015 #48
cornelius

Quote:
Anyone up for a demo in Golders Green then? I'd really like to get at least 100 people in attendance at that.
I'll try to get to that one.

Old April 20th, 2015 #49
torquemada

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelius View Post
I'll try to get to that one.
Count me in too!

Old April 20th, 2015 #50
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Party time.
Happy birthday.

Old April 20th, 2015 #51
torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Party time.
Happy birthday.
Haven't officially met, EDLie. But like your sense of humour.

Old April 20th, 2015 #52
Clive Sharpe

The 22 who attended, will hence forth be know as the GLORIOUS 22 Well done lads.

Old April 20th, 2015 #53
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Party time.
Happy birthday.
Always nice to see the Chief lettin' his hair down and rockin' the night away...

Old April 21st, 2015 #54
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Perhaps at the next demo we could have another NF speaker and also someone from British Movement too?

Old April 21st, 2015 #55
Rachal Hatred
Banned

The Golders Green demo will go ahead later in the summer. I'm hoping to have 5 or 6 great speakers for this one.

Old April 21st, 2015 #57
torquemada

Quote:
Oops, looks as if TOT News (whoever the f*** they are) haven't grasped the fact that Joshua Bonehead is out of the equation. Perhaps time to clarify again, Rachal.

Old April 21st, 2015 #58
torquemada

Quote:
The Golders Green demo will go ahead later in the summer. I'm hoping to have 5 or 6 great speakers for this one.
Excellent. Hopefully people who will honour the commitment once they have consented to speak - unlike a certain bottle job who can't tell the difference between a Chinky and an Englishman. .

Old April 21st, 2015 #59
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquemada View Post
Oops, looks as if TOT News (whoever the f*** they are) haven't grasped the fact that Joshua Bonehead is out of the equation. Perhaps time to clarify again, Rachal.
Yes, the Clapton demo just gone was nothing to do with Bonehill, neither will any of the future anti-Shomrim ones be.

In fact I doubt we will hear any more of Bonehill's Stamford Hill demo, because it obviously will not happen and was never intended to.

Old April 22nd, 2015 #60
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Jewish News:

http://www.jewishnews.co.uk/jewish-g...eo-nazi-march/

Thread