Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2016 #1
Joe_Smith

Default Almost Nothing But Jews Behind "White Privilege"

This is a huge piece and difficult to properly format with substantiating links, etc on here, so I encourage you to click if you find this useful. Here is an excerpt:

https://thesocialnationalist.wordpre...ge-conference/

Quote:

Before we sink our teeth into these statistics, let us preface it with context. First of all, the number of Jews named, 18 in total if we exclude “likely” Jews, is an understatement stemming from the need to be very conservative in these matters. Some of those I have categorized as white liberals, like Jim Loewen or Christine Saxman, have names that are seen in certain German-Jewish communities (E.G., Loewen has been used as a Germanized variant of Levine), and could very well be of partial Jewish ancestry. In another case, Anna Von Essen, I found she had Jewish ancestors from the 19th century, but used the Nuremberg and Israeli blood citizenship law to qualify Jewishness. Another factor that could lead to underestimation is that some of the individuals who appear to be mixed race, like Tanynya Hekymara, have a strongly (but diluted) Jewish appearance and could very well be cases like Alice Garza–the founder of Black Lives Matter–who is in fact half Jewish .

So while we know for certain Jews composed at least close to 30% of the speakers (18 of 63), the real number could be as high as 50%, despite being just 1.4-2.6% of the American population!

Other insights from this data shatter conservative myths that the “White Privilege” movement is composed of “suicidal” Gentile liberals. In fact, white Gentiles are grossly underrepresented as speakers and “consultants” at this conference, as only 13 of 63 (20%) are white (yet 63% of the general US population)–and of these, the majority are business oriented females or homosexual activists.

Now, in respects to the negro population, I separated the mulattoes from the bonafide negroes in categorization , due to the difference in psychology and motive. Full negroes are overrepresented (not as much as Jews, but compose the same percentage of speakers, 30%), but when one considers that this event is supposedly oriented around colored people, it could be argued that they are underrepresented. For the negroes, the main motive for attending these conferences is that it is a cash cow to milk. The above negroes were entertainers, “Social Justice” and “Diversity” consultants, and other charlatans looking to make money from doing nothing. In and of themselves, negroes disseminating white privilege propaganda for a living would be left shaking a coffee cup were it not for Jewish networks, grants, and media promotion these negroes depend on. For example, the black Howard C. Stevenson writes in his book a note of gratitude to the Jewish board of Family and Children’s Services for hookin’ a nigga up and getting his career as a race hustler off the ground. Because of constraints in time and resources, I cannot tumble down the rabbit hole of exposing every single negroes Jewish patrons and connections, but take my words at face value: all of them without exception have and depend on these.

While the full negroes involved in these charades are motivated by money and access to white women, mulattoes are another category. Often times, mixed race individuals hold resentment for their condition and lack of identity, “The Tragic Mulatto”. The complex psychology and rootlessness of these poor souls is exploited and manipulated by Jewish bigots on college campuses and other public venues across America, which is my theory for one of the reasons Jews promote miscegenation, specifically between African men and unattractive white women (out of all the possible combinations), so fervently.

With all that said, Jews are the inappropriate and consistent variable at the “Anti-Racist”/anti-white (often violent) circus spectacle. Even if they were just five percent, the fact that they all are familiar with one another and attend the same Synagogues (as in the case of AFT leader Randi Weingarten and Beth Applegate) opens up the possibility of off-the-record political plots that the other ethnic groups at the conference usually do not have.

Another conservative argument blown out of the water is that these Jews identify as white and hate themselves. Conservative media that covered the White Privilege Conference, shows otherwise. The Daily Caller covered one of the lecturers, Paul Kivel, whose entire talk to the colored and leftist audience sought to frame specifically white Christians (codeword for all light skinned non-Jews) as the cause of all racism and prejudice, and as the ruling class controlling policy in America. Kivel, with an atomic Chutzpah explosion that would break the Richter Scale, stated the following:

"In the United States, there’s seven to ten thousand predominately white, Christian men, who run the major institutions of our society: The corporations, the political parties, the think tanks, the foundations, universities and cultural institutions."

This claim is so outrageous and stupid that it is not even worth going into (for example, close to 50% of America’s billionaires are Jews), but the bizarro-Henry Ford International Jew (except untrue) -type of language geared at channeling agitated blacks against white Gentiles specifically proves intent to deceive, along with the targeting of every day white people. The Jew Kivel, in his “I’m Not White, I’m Jewish” explains how his ethnic identity plays into his biological urge to terrorize, defame and oppress the men and women who created Western civilization:

"When I say “I’m not white,” most white people, i.e. most white Christians, would agree with me. When white Christians say “white” they don’t mean me, they mean white Christians. All Jews are non-white by this definition and we have the scars to prove it. White Christians have considered us outsiders, outcasts, contaminating factors (alongside the Rome, the mentally challenged, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and all people of color), and this has been as true of lay people as of those in power. We have been considered a threat to Christians because we rejected Jesus as the son of God, because we were falsely accused of killing him, and we are still considered to be an obstacle to Jesus’ second coming. Part of my “I’m not white” response is recognition that I can even say I am white and I still won’t be accepted by or any safer from oppression from mainstream white Christian culture."

The fact that many of the Jews who are speakers are openly involved in “Jewish Life” (tribalistic endeavors in support of Israel, Jewish racial coherence programs, etc) is ipso facto proof of pre-meditated, racially motivated malice, rather than the laughable thesis that Jews are mere “misguided idealists” (whose love of “human rights” don’t seem to go anywhere in the most racist, and one of the most barbaric states on earth–Israel–the only country they call their own).

There are plenty other cases of this kind of material at the White Privilege Conference, like”workshops” dealing with the “Black-Jewish Alliance”, IE, breaking down acquired negro mistrust of an ethnic group that personally exploits and suppresses their will them (as in the Shanker case) in America’s urban centers.

Old April 26th, 2016 #2
Sean Gruber

The Christian churches in American communities, far from being opponents of the jews in any way, are actually jew vectors. They have always been that everywhere, because as Alex has pointed out innumerable times, Christianity is universalist by nature. As such, Christian churches are a doormat for jews and muds.

Christians come in two types: cucks and cryptos. While the crypto angle must be approached with extreme caution, if at all (accusing somebody of being a jew is like accusing somebody of murder), still, informally, investigation of your local church's personnel can be instructive.

Especially if those churchies are energetically involved in "refugee resettlement" or "white privilege" or "social justice." Yes, the bovines are caught up in that shit, too--but the leaders and drivers of it bear scrutiny. Don't always wave them off as so-called "suicidal whites."

Truly suicidal whites commit suicide. Pills, drink, noose, closing the windows and turning on the gas, slitting their wrists. You know. Suicide.

There's more murder going on than suicide (suicide is often a result of this kind of murder though).

While self-hating whiteskins can certainly back murderous policies against their fellow whites, the major murderers of whitekind are jews; and you would expect to see that macro principle reflected in the micro situation.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; April 26th, 2016 at 01:32 PM.

Old May 2nd, 2016 #3
Glen Withrow

The Republican Lieutenant Governors Association recently sent a delegation to Israel:
Quote:
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Last week, the Republican Lieutenant Governors Association (RLGA) led a delegation of seven lieutenant governors to the state of Israel. The eight-day trip was sponsored by the State Government Leadership Foundation (SGLF)—a strategic policy partner of RLGA—with the aim of stimulating economic development and trade and fostering new partnerships between Israel and state level leaders in America.

“The RLGA mission to Israel was a unique success,” said Wisconsin Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch, Chairman of the RLGA. “We accomplished our individual and organization goals of economic development, building diplomatic relationships and cultural and geopolitical education. That we experienced Israel with seven different states’ executive branches for such a monumental RLGA first makes the trip even more memorable.”

As the first trip of its kind by the RLGA, the delegation led a number of economic development meetings in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem with leadership of key Israeli companies and industries to identify and advance dynamic economic partnerships with Israeli companies.

To build a better understanding of Israel’s complex history and the unique economic issues and security threats faced daily, the lieutenant governors attended briefings and meetings with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu; Ron Dermer, Israeli Ambassador to the United States; Dore Gold, the Director General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Danny Gold, the inventor of the Iron Dome; Alon Ushpiz, the Political Director of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Michael Oren, former Israeli Ambassador to the United States and current Knesset Member; Israeli ministry heads; Israeli military officers and various Israeli thought leaders. The delegation also visited important geopolitical, historic and religious sites and landmarks.
http://rslc.gop/blog/2016/04/21/repu...ion-to-israel/

Thread