VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 28th, 2019 #81
Michael G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm not smart enough to mine BitCoin, let's not kid ourselves.

Let me know if this is right:

IF I (or anyone) acquires BC via Coinbase or Gemini

we can store it on Trezor or ledger

and (key part) Coinbase or Gemini can't mess with it.

Is that correct?

They could ban the account, as they have others, but not stop us from having the BitCoin.
Yes exactly, buy it at those exchanges and move your coins to a ledger or trezor. Once your BC is on a wallet you own/control no one can take it away, they could ban bitcoin but not actually take yours. It is all about the public/private keys, as long as you're the only one with the private key you're safe. That is one reason why exchanges aren't safe, they have your private keys and you do not.

Old February 28th, 2019 #82
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael G View Post
Yes exactly, buy it at those exchanges and move your coins to a ledger or trezor. Once your BC is on a wallet you own/control no one can take it away, they could ban bitcoin but not actually take yours. It is all about the public/private keys, as long as you're the only one with the private key you're safe. That is one reason why exchanges aren't safe, they have your private keys and you do not.
Thank you, this is very helpful.

Old March 27th, 2019 #84
Hamish

Quote:
Quote:
First, bitcoin’s immutability makes it difficult to acquire since sellers must take enhanced precautions to avoid chargebacks like the one that grifted $75,000 from Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.

Second, cryptocurrency is difficult for the average person to hold securely, as demonstrated by the prevalence of hacks targeting both crypto exchanges and individual wallets.
Parallels what I wrote on pieville.

Old March 27th, 2019 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
Parallels what I wrote on pieville.
the point isnt where bitcoin is now - that's the error leftists make in pointing to capitalism as little kids working in mines.

the point is whether these real or imaginary difficulties people point to today are actual killers or mere obstacles.

if they can be overcome then bitcoin will eventually be worth a lot of money, unless some other crypto solves them first. but bitcoin has a running start.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 27th, 2019 at 09:11 AM.

Old March 27th, 2019 #86
Alex Linder
Administrator

the part that interests me is not what crpto might be able to do, it's whether there are any people or bottlenecks Big ZOG can get its hand around. and the one guy at my link is saying there is. and the other guy i quoted said arresting a dozen men would wipe out all coins but BC.

Old April 2nd, 2019 #87
remnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by remnant View Post
Correct... FWIW, I bought some BTC @ 3600 and ETH @ 117 , first buy in a year. Weekly MACD signal, reliable signal. Maybe just a flip, or a meaningful low
Impossible to tell right now. First real setup in a long time.
Sold out today on the pop @ 4825... Could trade a bit higher, but 9 indicates a top by Friday .

https://www.tradingview.com/x/oSxqnwGI/

Old September 3rd, 2019 #88
Owain Jones

Quote:
the part that interests me is not what crpto might be able to do, it's whether there are any people or bottlenecks Big ZOG can get its hand around. and the one guy at my link is saying there is. and the other guy i quoted said arresting a dozen men would wipe out all coins but BC.
Crypto's are a favorite of criminal society, criminal assets are a favorite of the state, the state controls a significant enough share of the crypto market to influence & manipulate it.

It's freedom on a leash

Old May 25th, 2020 #89
Alex Linder
Administrator

a little bird tipped me to Apollo (APL). is the bird right? not for me to say...

Old January 4th, 2021 #90
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I love the idea of a currency the hooknoses, or any other group can't mess with.
My main concern is I need something tangible I can keep in my hand, a coin or something of value. It can be anything except paper bill.

It looks like there are going to be a lot of charlatans and opportunists, with Max Keiser leading the charge. Max is a chosen one, and I don't trust him. The "Chosen Ones" are corrupt so much its in their DNA. When they offer to store your bitcoin, let that redline your bullshit detectors.

They will do the same thing they do with gold and silver. I don't know if any of your guys have bought that, but they will offer to store it for you, free. Your bullshit detector should be relining, and the steam should be gushing out your ears.
Why? because they are selling the same ounce of gold, silver, or bitcoin to 10 or maybe 100 other people. If you don't have possession of it. You don't have it my friends.

I can only speak for myself here but about 10 years ago gold and silver were about the same value as they are now. They all offered to store my gold and silver. free. However when I told them I wanted to take physical delivery. I could hear the attitude change immediately. He then told me I would have to wait about a week, and they would call me and make arrangements where to go pick it up about 50 miles away from me. When I got there it was in a very non-descript warehouse looking type place that was arm guarded in an industrial district with lots of other low keyed type businesses.

It was almost like doing some kind of underground drug deal, it was strange. The reason I'm sharing this, is because, if all of us took physical delivery of our gold, there wouldn't be any. It would be worth a hell of a lot more then it is right now.

They were clearly irritated, because that was gold these bastards cannot account for, and can't resell the same ounce to you and all your friends, but they can keep it in safe storage for you, bullshit.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sold the same ounce 100's of times to people. thousand who knows, they just tell you its all kept in a safe spot. Sure it is, and Santa Claus really is coming to town.

These bastards will be selling the same bitcoin to hundreds of people offering to keep it in safe storage for you.

This is what they did to gold, remember I told you it was about the same price 10 years ago, it was. I know cause cause i'm the sucker that bought some, not much but I did pay roughly 1800/ounce, and that's about what it is now. They manipulated the market so bad gold it went down to about 1,100 or so, but they fraudulently crashed the gold market to hide what they were doing(printing).

Gold is going to take off this year of 2021 because they can't hide their bs anymore with all these bulshit "stimulous" checks they are sending out. Its all borrowed money, and its going to cause a lot of inflation.

The reason gold isn't 10,000 dollars an ounce is because they suckered a lot of people into storing your gold in a safe place for free. This way no one knows how much or how little gold there really is. Everyone thought there is plenty of gold, there isn't. They have been lying to us, and conning us with the inventory bs, then they sell naked puts, and shorts, derivatives, and gold stocks, and manipulate the hell out of the market.JP Morgan just got fined a billion dollars for manipulation, and still made money to cover the fine, its ridiculous.

Most people think they are buying gold they aren't. More then likely your buying gold company stocks, gold options, or some other fake derivative, not gold. I love gold, but they really jewed up the market.

The reason I'm sharing this with you is because I too have been very curious and interested in bitcoin for the same reason most of you are. A form of money that can't be capriciously printed, and the systematic robbing us of the value of our hard earned work.

Regardless of what you do, always insist on having something physical of value, and take physical possesion.

I do love the idea of tamperproof money. the only problem I have with bitcoin is I need the physical asset, the market will decide what its worth. a good honest value.

There are 3G's of value
Guns- you can protect yourself amd you family
Gold- You have valuable assets worth something
Ground- You can feed yourself

Good Luck Gentlemen.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 22nd, 2021 #91
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
I love the idea of a currency the hooknoses, or any other group can't mess with.
My main concern is I need something tangible I can keep in my hand, a coin or something of value. It can be anything except paper bill.

It looks like there are going to be a lot of charlatans and opportunists, with Max Keiser leading the charge. Max is a chosen one, and I don't trust him. The "Chosen Ones" are corrupt so much its in their DNA. When they offer to store your bitcoin, let that redline your bullshit detectors.
prove it. i've researched it, he's not. or there's no evidence of it.

he was recommending bitcoin when it was cents. you'd have literally 100ms today if you'd bought in when he first advised it.

Quote:
They will do the same thing they do with gold and silver. I don't know if any of your guys have bought that, but they will offer to store it for you, free. Your bullshit detector should be relining, and the steam should be gushing out your ears. Why? because they are selling the same ounce of gold, silver, or bitcoin to 10 or maybe 100 other people. If you don't have possession of it. You don't have it my friends.
there's 21m bitcoin, they cant simply sell fake paper on it.

Quote:
I can only speak for myself here but about 10 years ago gold and silver were about the same value as they are now. They all offered to store my gold and silver. free. However when I told them I wanted to take physical delivery. I could hear the attitude change immediately. He then told me I would have to wait about a week, and they would call me and make arrangements where to go pick it up about 50 miles away from me. When I got there it was in a very non-descript warehouse looking type place that was arm guarded in an industrial district with lots of other low keyed type businesses.

It was almost like doing some kind of underground drug deal, it was strange. The reason I'm sharing this, is because, if all of us took physical delivery of our gold, there wouldn't be any. It would be worth a hell of a lot more then it is right now.

They were clearly irritated, because that was gold these bastards cannot account for, and can't resell the same ounce to you and all your friends, but they can keep it in safe storage for you, bullshit.
you can buy gold many places and take physical delivery. the question is why gold isnt going up when (((govt))) is printing trillions. the answer is that bitcoin is superior to gold in multiple ways. the gold dealers dont have an argument against bitcoin, i've looked.

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if they sold the same ounce 100's of times to people. thousand who knows, they just tell you its all kept in a safe spot. Sure it is, and Santa Claus really is coming to town.

These bastards will be selling the same bitcoin to hundreds of people offering to keep it in safe storage for you.
find one example of this.

Quote:
This is what they did to gold, remember I told you it was about the same price 10 years ago, it was. I know cause cause i'm the sucker that bought some, not much but I did pay roughly 1800/ounce, and that's about what it is now. They manipulated the market so bad gold it went down to about 1,100 or so, but they fraudulently crashed the gold market to hide what they were doing(printing).

Gold is going to take off this year of 2021 because they can't hide their bs anymore with all these bulshit "stimulous" checks they are sending out. Its all borrowed money, and its going to cause a lot of inflation.
hasnt happened. i recommended gold when it was 500s. now i recommend bitcoin. i did on here when it was in 3000s, but it's still worth it at 50k. it will eventually be worth seven figures a coin. probably a lot more.

Quote:
The reason gold isn't 10,000 dollars an ounce is because they suckered a lot of people into storing your gold in a safe place for free. This way no one knows how much or how little gold there really is. Everyone thought there is plenty of gold, there isn't. They have been lying to us, and conning us with the inventory bs, then they sell naked puts, and shorts, derivatives, and gold stocks, and manipulate the hell out of the market.JP Morgan just got fined a billion dollars for manipulation, and still made money to cover the fine, its ridiculous.
the only thing you've said that's remotely accurate is that you must have PHYSICAL POSSESSION of gold. that is true.

yes, they manipulate the gold and even more the silver market. and there is NOTHING you can do about that. that's why bitcoin is where you want to put your money - or one of a few others selected coins i will mention next post.

Quote:
Most people think they are buying gold they aren't. More then likely your buying gold company stocks, gold options, or some other fake derivative, not gold. I love gold, but they really jewed up the market.
coloradogold.com are reliable. but gold is not what you want to be buying these days, you should sell your gold and bullion and put it in crypto.

Quote:
The reason I'm sharing this with you is because I too have been very curious and interested in bitcoin for the same reason most of you are. A form of money that can't be capriciously printed, and the systematic robbing us of the value of our hard earned work.

Regardless of what you do, always insist on having something physical of value, and take physical possesion.

I do love the idea of tamperproof money. the only problem I have with bitcoin is I need the physical asset, the market will decide what its worth. a good honest value.
bitcoin isnt a physical thing but an agreed on unique ledger position. there is a risk of keeping bitcoin or any crypto on exchanges, that it gets hacked/stolen or frozen. if you fear that, you can download it to any of a number of wallets.

Quote:
There are 3G's of value
Guns- you can protect yourself amd you family
Gold- You have valuable assets worth something
Ground- You can feed yourself

Good Luck Gentlemen.
gold is now outmoded. if it were still valuable, it would be going up hugely right now and its not. bitcoin is better than gold, and that's where the money is going. right now, gold is 10-11trillion, bitcoin is 1/10th of that; in a few years bitcoin will be bigger than gold.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 22nd, 2021 at 10:28 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2021 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator

three i recommend

1) bitcoin (btc). store of value. new gold. harder than gold. only 21m will ever exist, while they can mine more gold (supply goes up maybe 2% a year, from what i understand). every other 'money' the purchasing power is eaten away by jews at the Fed or other central banks simply printing money by the trillions. most people cant understand what this means. saylor, the biggest btc buyer, points out the 'cost of capital,' as he calls inflation was in normal years 15% - no one can beat that on the stock market. and last year with covid, that rose to 25-35%. that means, up to 1/3 or more of the purchasing power of your dollars is eroded every year. btc is the only way around that. bitcoin has gone from 0 to trillion dollar decentralized financial network in a faster time than google, amazon or any other company.

2) cardano (ada). an attempt to do various important things correctly from the ground up. right now at 1.10 or so. i believe it will eventually be worth at least 30 dollars apiece.

3) Vechain (VET). has existing partnerships with china and walmart - supply chain management technology that essentially verifies all parts of products and processes - a gigantic set of markets.

all these advance our WN political goals because they reduce the jewspace - the space in which fraud, graft and corruption can operate.

there are other good coins. i will probably recommend one other one later this year. and that will be all. i think more than a few is to lose concentration. and if you want a KISS strategy, just buy bitcoin and keep buying it and pay no attention to the markets. just hold and accumulate and wait ten years and then see where you are.

Old March 23rd, 2021 #93
Alex Linder
Administrator

keiser making predictions.

he says bitcoin 228k end of year. silver 1000. gold 3k.

those last two are ridiculous. gold might get over 2k. silver wont be anywhere near 100.

bitcoin - i dont know of any analysts who think it will be UNDER 100k by end of 2021. i personally do not have a prediction. i believe it will be higher than now but have no way to judge how much.

my prediction is that silver will be about where it is now, around 26, and gold will be in 1800s.

the video above is extremely important - keiser is better equipped than virtually anyone on earth because of his background to explain the basic financial fraud that is washington + wall street. understand what he is saying.

Old March 23rd, 2021 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
I love the idea of a currency the hooknoses, or any other group can't mess with. My main concern is I need something tangible I can keep in my hand, a coin or something of value. It can be anything except paper bill.

this is just classic WN stupidity - and even more important classic ideology doing the work of research, thinking and facts.

even if keiser were a jew - he was telling people to get bitcoin when it was like one dollar, if not cents. if you or i had listened to him (i never heard of him until a few years ago) we would have TENS OF MILLIONS if not HUNDREDS of millions of dollars. cuz that's how "charlatans" operate - advise you to do things that akshully make you rich beyond belief.

typical, clueless confidently stoopid ideology put out there like it's actual adult thought.

Old March 23rd, 2021 #95
zoomcopter

Quote:
Max Keiser Reveals Bitcoin Price Forecast for 2021, After Nailing 2020 Call

the video above is extremely important - keiser is better equipped than virtually anyone on earth because of his background to explain the basic financial fraud that is washington + wall street. understand what he is saying.
Max Keiser has been pretty accurate in his predictions.

There is absolutely no doubt, whatsoever, that we are in tnhe end stages of a huge Ponzi scheme.

As long as the (((Fed))) keeps dropping helicopter cash, we'll postpone the inevitable.

A ready supply of lead and cans of tuna might prove to be a valuable investment, too.

Old March 23rd, 2021 #96
zoomcopter

Quote:

even if keiser were a jew - he was telling people to get bitcoin when it was like one dollar, if not cents. if you or i had listened to him (i never heard of him until a few years ago) we would have TENS OF MILLIONS if not HUNDREDS of millions of dollars. cuz that's how "charlatans" operate - advise you to do things that akshully make you rich beyond belief.
Greed is a very powerful narcotic which influences our rational judgement.

The very thought of missing out on making HUNDREDS of millions of dollars inclines us to "get on board" despite the fact that the ship may have left the port, and may even be taking on water.

"Have you engaged in crypto currency manipulation this past year?" Asks the IRS.

Where is your bitcoin "key" located? asked the IRS Auditor.

Would you mind stepping into this room for a little EEG scan, while we go over some "numbers" with you?

"Never, ever underestimate the suction powers of the Giant 900 pound money-sucking squid searching for new sources of cash"..... Matt Taibbi in Rolling Stone Magazine referring to Goldman Sachs, circa 2008

Old March 23rd, 2021 #97
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Greed is a very powerful narcotic which influences our rational judgement.

The very thought of missing out on making HUNDREDS of millions of dollars inclines us to "get on board" despite the fact that the ship may have left the port, and may even be taking on water.

"Have you engaged in crypto currency manipulation this past year?" Asks the IRS.

Where is your bitcoin "key" located? asked the IRS Auditor.

Would you mind stepping into this room for a little EEG scan, while we go over some "numbers" with you?

"Never, ever underestimate the suction powers of the Giant 900 pound money-sucking squid searching for new sources of cash"..... Matt Taibbi in Rolling Stone Magazine referring to Goldman Sachs, circa 2008
it's taken some of the ride, not all of it.

you have no better idea or investment and dont risk advancing one. that's what i notice.

Old March 23rd, 2021 #98
Alex Linder
Administrator

fact is, your zogbucks decline in purchasing power minimum 15% a year, and since covid, more like by 25-35%.

buy gold - does nothing. buy silver. does nothing. buy btc - has been the best performing asset for the last ten years, and it figures to be the same for next ten.

if inflation is 15% a year, you have to make 15% to stay in place! as keiser points out, no one beats the market. soros it the only one who has beaten it over time. buffett has not. he's failed repeatedly and been given money by the fed, just as the jews are. maybe john tudor jones is the other one. but keiser says the rest have failed.

bitcoin has averaged 190% growth over last ten years. that's beating 15%. by a lot. bitcoin ACCRETES while the other investments get eaten away.

your assets have to be somewhere - make a case for something else. you cant.

buy guns. ok. they sit there. you dont use them. they rust.

buy land. buy a house. ok. you get property taxes. they only go up. your nominal value goes up but not more than inflation. same with stocks.

make a case for something other than bitcoin. i can only make a case for a few other cryptos.

gold and silver should be going up but arent - and that's been the case for a long time. their price is manipulated, and that's the reason crypto exists - it cant be counterfeited and falsified. gold can still be mined but 21m bitcoin is the absolute limit, and most of that is already mined, some is lost. so the actual number is even smaller, and you've now got the largest investment firms and richest individuals going after it.

Old March 23rd, 2021 #99
Alex Linder
Administrator

use these as the numbers when i made the predictions.

bitcoin 55k
cardano (ada) 1.12
vet .093

gold 1730
silver 26

(2021-03-23)

Old March 24th, 2021 #100
Alex Linder
Administrator

musk buys crypto. saylor talked to him. tesla accepts btc and will hoard it if you use it.s

so second or first richest guy in world believes in bitcoin. money is belief more than any other thing. without belief, all you have is force - like zog.

the white racial cause is about racial formation more than preservation. crypto is extremely important in relation to this, and in 2022 i will be revising the layout to reflect.

Thread