Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 24th, 2019 #1
Timothy Wallace

Cool ProWhite TV

I've started a new YouTube channel focusing on black on white crime and freedom of press, I've uploaded nearly all of johnny rebels racist songs and a few other videos.. show some support and please sub. Thanks fellow whites https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4...Zv_Tn2V70XEdCg

Old August 24th, 2019 #2
Tom Jones
Banned

Youtube is ruthless now when it comes to censoring "racism". Just based on your "nigger-hatin'" songs alone, expect your channel to be wiped out soon.

Old August 25th, 2019 #3
Tom Jones
Banned

Where's Moonman in all your Moonman music videos? Sheeeit, dawg! Without his big Moonman head bouncin' around to the beat of the music they're just not the same!

Favorite Moonman song lyrics:

Quote:
"Moonman, Moonman can’t you see? spics and niggers need to hang from tree’s

And I just love your racist ways I guess that’s why their mom is black and you’re so great.

I put niggers underground without a sound you minoritys can’t step to me all Spiks need to go back to mexico to never be stealing money from you and me,

Now who’s the real dookie? You niggers smell like shit You niggers can ride my dick spear chuckers pushing up sticks bogaboga go back to Africa,

I don’t know why I hate blacks oh yeah its because they look and smell like ass, Quit throwing your chicken bones on the side walk

Spiks need to learn some english talk, I don’t give a fuck about your momma, Jizzing on her face ain’t no drama its probably different from the nigger cock she’s used to, Kill a nigger and skull fuck a jew!"

Tags
freedom of speech, justice, music, white

Thread