VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2004 #1
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Thumbs down MANHUNT (for PS2)

Video game overview
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/434/434963p1.html?fromint=1

I just bought this game, because I'm a fan of first person perspective games like this. I've enjoyed Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Fatal Frame and Silent Hill...and this game takes violence and suspense to a new level....plus all the controversy never hurts either.

HOWEVER, even though I'm in the early stages of the game, I've still yet to come across nigger, spic and coolie type gangs and gang members. The first gang were masked known as the "The Hoods", but obviously white, with Brooklin accents. Now, I'm facing a "White Supremist" gang complete with all the stereotypes that would put the hollywood machine to shame. You'll even hear the humorous dialiogue these clowns come up with "I'm not a loser, I'm not a loser"....."Immigrants can't take our jobs and our women!" amongst many of the others voiced. This and to complete the mess with a Skin sitting on the toilet in his trailer. How quaint!

I know you all would say "Why are you playing it then?". Well, if anything it makes me angry at these ridiculous depictions and on whole the attacks on free thinking Whites in general. Meaning if you utter any of the rhetoric presented you are just as bad as these stereotypes and deserve to be be killed. Its not just the depiction of these skinheads, but the fact there are no muds in the picture (YET?). I am only enjoying the game on a non political level.

The jewish agenda is getting bolder and bolder. Obviously done through various media circuts, but I didn't expect it here. So my resentment only grows againsts jews and their cohorts and this kind of chutzpuh only adds to that fire.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

That's why I like PC and Mac gaming instead of the "fixed" systems.

If you don't like the game you can always build your own "mod". Half-Life and Unreal Tournament are the BEST!

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old March 23rd, 2004 #3
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald 14-88
That's why I like PC and Mac gaming instead of the "fixed" systems.

If you don't like the game you can always build your own "mod". Half-Life and Unreal Tournament are the BEST!
Yeah PC games are good. A big variety of all sorts of cool stuff. There are some ocassional gems for the consoles though. Just some stuff that comes to mind is Final Fantasy 7 for PS1 and Xenosaga for PS2.

I have a bunch of games on my PC that I "got" from my friends hehe. Been playing Starcraft recently. Fun game but damn it gets hard.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #4
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

If you liked FF7, you'd like 9 on the PS1. Avoid the steaming pile of crap that was 8. Xenogears was phenomenol, despite its storyline being rather kabbalistic.

However, the best two video games ever made, Crono Trigger and Final Fantasy 3(U.S.)/6(Japan) were ported over from the SNES onto PS1.

Don't own a PS2, though I miss console RPG's, the only system I own is the xbox. Phantasy Star Online is also good....was a huge Phantasy Star fan on the master system and genesis.

And yeah, Silent Hill is good, just hope that Konami brings SH3 over to xbox. I played SH2 on a thundery night with my gf watching, she was freaking out, lol.

Ja, I love video games.

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #5
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate this game, in fact, if you see it for sale used or have a chance to borrow it, I'd recommend you do it.

Its just the "White Trash" level that burns me the most, because it spouts the most amount of anti white sentiments I've ever heard from a media outlet. I forgot to mention that Starkweather (the guy who talks to you throughout the game through your earpiece) really doesn't like White Supremists as heard through his dialogue many times. If there is a gang of niggers later on depicted equally in a negative light, then at least it balances out, but I doubt that would happen.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #6
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco
If you liked FF7, you'd like 9 on the PS1. Avoid the steaming pile of crap that was 8. Xenogears was phenomenol, despite its storyline being rather kabbalistic.

However, the best two video games ever made, Crono Trigger and Final Fantasy 3(U.S.)/6(Japan) were ported over from the SNES onto PS1.

Don't own a PS2, though I miss console RPG's, the only system I own is the xbox. Phantasy Star Online is also good....was a huge Phantasy Star fan on the master system and genesis.

And yeah, Silent Hill is good, just hope that Konami brings SH3 over to xbox. I played SH2 on a thundery night with my gf watching, she was freaking out, lol.

Ja, I love video games.
I own/played/beat all Final Fantasy games for PS1 and FFX for PS2. I liked Xenogears. But there is also a XenoSAGA for PS2. Awesome game too. The main character is called "Shion Uzuki" but she is a red haired green eyed girl and is definately no gook. I have chrono trigger for SNES with the box and instruction booklet. Bought it for 7 bucks from some video rental place when they were going out of business hehe. I have Final Fantasy Anthology for PS1 and it includes FF5 and FF6. Good games but graphics are OLD LOL.

I have Silent Hill 2 for PS2. Scary game indeed. I beat it only once and probably wont try to beat it again LOL.

Old March 24th, 2004 #7
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
I have Silent Hill 2 for PS2. Scary game indeed. I beat it only once and probably wont try to beat it again LOL.
If you like scary then I'd suggest Fatal Frame I & II. Based on Japanese folklore of haunted mansions, some really creepy looking ghosts and dark atmospherics.

Thread