VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2003 #1
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Lightbulb Non White Racism

Currently in Vancouver there is a situation in which non whites are involved in "hate crime" and "racist" type activity. Of course the Flip victims are crying racism from which they are harrassed by Indo-Canadians, (whatever that is?) to which the authorities are downplaying.

Interesting to note what'll become of this. Meaning will a non white group be subjected to the hate crime tag? We'll see. As you know, only whites are capable of such monstrosities.

http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/2003/12/02/Lanot_031202

Old December 2nd, 2003 #2
Demigorgona

How shocking! And here I thought non whites could never hate.

The Jews little plan is falling apart piece by piece as each race and 'ethnicity' are at each others throats.

Old December 2nd, 2003 #3
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demigorgona
How shocking! And here I thought non whites could never hate.

The Jews little plan is falling apart piece by piece as each race and 'ethnicity' are at each others throats.
I'll bet there would be a lot more hubbub if the harassers were white, then "hate" crimes and hang wringing would result. However here its an isolated incident.

I forgot to mention a death resulted in this through a swarming and beating. The authorities deny "gang" activity. And you know when they say gang, you know they are non whites. I don't think any Whites attend this high school involved from what I've seen on the news (camera pans, interviews, etc)

Last edited by T. Kadijevic; December 2nd, 2003 at 10:17 PM.

Thread