VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2019 #1
Rasen
Banned

Lightbulb Russian about life in Serbia

Found it in recently rediscovered blog about Serbia. Think it's worth to quote them here.

Quote:
Full version of text read in the Russian source inserbia.ru Note it's google translated from the memories of pro-Serb Russian actually living in Serbia now.

I'm amazed by all those massively emerging YouTube bloggers who praise life in Serbia. One gets the impression that this is either trolling, or this audience just arrived yesterday, or it only looks at Serbian life through the windows of Kafan and clubs. And all this is built on ecstatic (superficial) emotions and common stereotypes: "rich Russians", "Russians support Putin", "special appearance and love for Russians in Serbia", mostly woven by Russian propaganda of the myths about luxury life in Russia and the inexplicable love of the Serbs to the Russians. In reality, this "love" does not go beyond the words "I love Putin" or "I love Russia", behind which lies the cult of a particular person, and the Russian themselves for Serbs are not very interesting. All these "brotherly" smiles and grimaces, as a rule, boil down to exploring the depth of your wallet and the possibility of obtaining benefits.

Separately, it should be mentioned that after the presidential elections in 2017, degenerative changes affected almost all areas of life, such a global deterioration. In 2015-2016 there were only the beginning.

Like their roadside colleagues in Russia, the Serbian traffic cops do not miss the chance to shake off cash for a formal offense, not wanting to draw up a protocol.

Perhaps because of the reluctance to conflict, you can often see a demonstration of "culture", especially in transport. Backpacks, for example, do not remove, beat them on the face, heads, crush others. Women bag, beating on your head with each braking, does not cause the hostess a desire to apologize, etc. With such round eyes Serbs will look in answer to the remark.

It’s better to be more careful on the market until you learn the language. Only to hear that Russian accent - the price becomes different [higher], it’s better to buy at the supermarket the first time, and the prices are almost the same. Openly sell home brew (rakiya).

Particularly annoying is the desire of almost everyone in Serbia, from the state to the petty market trader, to snatch an extra dinar from "rich Russians" from "prosperous Russia". Sometimes it comes to the absurd.

As it's said by Serbian people - lopovska Srbija. (Serbia of Thieves). I have not experienced this during last 20 years of life in Russia.

In six years of living in Serbia, there have been two cases of theft. The first case in the first month of arrival in the country, the purse was pulled out in the bus, unfortunately because we lost vigilance after the stories of the fraudsters about the "wonderful Serbia". The second robbery attempt happened as early as January 2018, right on the street in the center, two youngsters came up behind, trying to open the purse, but a Serb girl who became a witness scared them off. And this happened even with extremely rare raids into the city.

Cars do not seem to be opened, but some parts can be twisted easily. Therefore, our outdoor parking at the house is now lighting and video surveillance. It is better not to leave anything to lie or stand bad.
There are a lot of garbage containers, often close to the house or porch. Many who want to profit from the content of garbage containers. Gypsies on converted motoblocks, fairly decently dressed people (sometimes on decent foreign cars) - all digging at containers throughout the day. Dogs, crows pull out the bags and carry the contents. Rats of size of a small cat.

Garbage collection does not always work unstable. Heaps have time to gather on the sidewalk. Containers are often not secured, roll, blow by a parked car. Trash has been carried by wind along the streets and between the houses for years. No janitors, all at the mercy of the tenants. Janitors can only be seen in the center and in elite areas.

Serbs smoke everything and everywhere, not paying attention to the presence of children and women, do not even ask permission to smoke. This is an integral part of the life of Serbian society, which everyone accepts by default.
The cleanliness and hygiene of the Serbs is very lame, it is very noticeable in the transport. Teachers teach children to wash once a week.

Openness and immediacy are sometimes shocking. The promiscuity deserves a special place in the description of the Serbs. This can be seen in cars on the sidelines, in parks, outskirts of the city, and even just under a bush. They write about it in newspapers, it is punishable by fines, but, as we observe, nothing scares the Serbs. You just have to keep in mind when you pass with the child near the next car. "Places of comfort" are not difficult to recognize the abundance around disposable wipes and condoms.

On the outskirts of the capital garbage heaps and dead animals near residential buildings. Serbs just come in private cars at night and throw away household or construction waste, cats throw them by the road, into a pile of rubbish or just into the bushes. Even Russians seem now more clean. Sleeping areas are not cleaned, dirt and debris around the houses and clinics.

Lots of stray dogs in Belgrade. We have to drive away from the child at home. Once, good, a leg from a prokus was protected by thick Leivas. Nobody responds to calls to the catch service, as the neighbors said. They called themselves, the cameraman recorded the phone, specified the address and promised to send the first free brigade. Of course, no one came. Now we walk around like the others. They never would have believed that in the capital of Serbia they would have to fend off dogs, this was not even seen in Russia. As it turned out every year thousands of people are judged because of the attack and the bites of stray dogs. There are deaths and disabilities

There are no places for dog walking. The owners do not collect feces; this is the main decoration of Belgrade sidewalks.

Yeah, dogs and perverts are a huge problem in Serbia

Old July 10th, 2019 #2
Tiwaz

Default Levijatan - Serbian organization against Animal abuse

http://levijatan.org/

STOP ANIMAL ABUSE - Levijatan is Serbian organization with most success in fighting against abuse of Nature and especially in protecting of Animals

Last edited by Tiwaz; July 12th, 2019 at 04:07 AM.

Old July 11th, 2019 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
http://levijatan.org/

STOP ANIMAL ABUSE - Levijatan is Serbian organization with most Success in fight against abuse of Nature and especially in protecting Animal world
Quote:
POKRET LEVIJATAN

Pokret Levijatan spontano je formiran 2015. godine u Beogradu i od tada danonoćno spašava i leči životno ugrožene i zlostavljane životinje. Ovaj samoodrživi i nezavisni Pokret nastao je kao posledica sistemskog problema i nesprovođenja Zakona o zaštiti životinja, te svojim delovanjem apeluje na potpunu primenu i pridržavanje istog.

Kao jedini pokret ovoga tipa na EX –YU području, zalažemo se za zaustavljanje nehumanih radnji, kao što je svesno povređivanje životinja, izgladnjivanje, izrabljivanje i izbacivanje na ulicu. Svojim aktivnostima želimo da skrenemo pažnju na one koji se na neprimeren i neprihvatljiv način odnose prema životinjama. Radimo i na smanjenju prekomerne populacije, ali i pružamo potpunu zdrastvenu negu kako bi sve životinje koje smo u mogućnosti izlečili.

Jedan od naših primarnih ciljeva jeste otvoriti regionalna prihvatilišta, u kojima će sve životinje imati najbolje moguće uslove za rehabilitaciju i šansu za novi, bolji i kvalitetan život.

Hvala vam svima što podržavate Levijatan i mi vam obećavamo da nas ništa i niko ne može i neće zaustaviti u promovisanju prava životinja, kao i da nikada nećemo odustati od ljudi koji zlostavljaju životinje kako bi ih vratili na pravi put.
They seem like wonderful people.

Thank you for linking to this interesting and important site, Tiwaz.

Edit: apparently, this is one of the group's leaders, Pavle Bihaly:

...and some of its members:

Yes, I know that they look like scary hooligans, but the texts on their website - especially the story about the dying dog known as Grof (the Count), who is pictured on Bihaly's shirt - are beautifully written and very moving, and they reminded me of my own work with stray cats. You definitely get the impression that these are intelligent people who truly care about animals, even though their appearance and methods seem unconventional, to say the least.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 11th, 2019 at 06:37 PM.

Old July 13th, 2019 #4
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Yes, I know that they look like scary hooligans, but the texts on their website - especially the story about the dying dog known as Grof (the Count), who is pictured on Bihaly's shirt - are beautifully written and very moving, and they reminded me of my own work with stray cats. You definitely get the impression that these are intelligent people who truly care about animals, even though their appearance and methods seem unconventional, to say the least.
Am I only curious why they're named after Hebrew word from Kaballa?
Although I actually hope they care for beasts and don't trade nor fuck them.

Real photo from their site

Last edited by Rasen; July 15th, 2019 at 08:40 AM.

Old July 14th, 2019 #5
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
the memories of pro-Serb Russian actually living in Serbia now
How do you know who they are?

They are as faceless as you. There are no their names and faces, no addresses.

And the fact that some people are trying to embroil Russia with all its neighbors and allies is not news.

Old July 15th, 2019 #6
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
How do you know who they are?

They are as faceless as you. There are no their names and faces, no addresses.

And the fact that some people are trying to embroil Russia with all its neighbors and allies is not news.
True. Tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity.

Old July 17th, 2019 #7
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
True. Tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity.
In the posts of this topic, you can see which newspapers have already been taken under the control of "Tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system" - https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=513501

Last edited by Alex Him; July 18th, 2019 at 03:31 AM.

Old July 18th, 2019 #8
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
In the posts of this topic, you can see which newspapers have already been taken under the control of "Tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system" - https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=513501
Brother, you can find more pro-putin newspapers right here.

Old July 18th, 2019 #9
Alex Him

Quote:
Brother, you can find more pro-putin newspapers
I will wait until you have arguments instead of filthy language.

Old July 18th, 2019 #10
Crowe

Quote:
Seems about as likely as the Russian conspiracy to control the world, and Vladimir Putin is literally Hitler - being parroted by American media on a daily basis.

Old July 19th, 2019 #11
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Seems about as likely as the Russian conspiracy to control the world, and Vladimir Putin is literally Hitler - being parroted by American media on a daily basis.
I have a cooler story for you, brother:

Old December 31st, 2019 #12
srbin1389

Think you raisin gypsy shouldn't be bothered by life of Russian anti-putinists in our Serbia. One day we exterminate them all.

Tags
dogs, serbia, stopserbophilia, truthaboutserbia, zoophilia

Thread