Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2014 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Yep. And once that begins to happen, the problem will rapidly disappear, not because there is a reduction in the number of cowards, but simply because they have learned to fear something else.
Yep. Jews show how it's done. Let the little white dogs fear us bigger white dogs, just as they fear the jew dogs today.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #82
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
The reason people aren't moving in our direction is because people don't need us. White people are living too high off the hog. White people aren't going to want change until they are hungry. I know I get very irritable when I'm hungry and that irritability ceases once I eat. Today, white people are stuffed pigs. So, it's going to take a while.
Correct.

Quote:
Trying to put a cute face on National Socialism by pretending White Nationalism is something else is just self-deceptive. Nobody is going to be fooled.
Wrong. NS is just one way. It's not the best way and it's not my way. Which is the best way. Funny that.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #83
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
WNs should steer clear of religion, period. If pressed, indifference. Trust me, attacking Christianity, no matter how it has been taken over by the Jews' agenda, is a grave mistake.

Adolf Hitler understood this, and the only thing that defeated him was bombs.

The Jared Taylors, they deserve ridicule because they're cowards. The churches need this too. But they should only change hands again, back to the Gentiles and their religion and away from the Jews' "interfaith outreach" and such.

You're making a grave mistake in warring against Christianity. The Jews know it. Uncle Adolf knew it. Common sense tells you that warring on two fronts hasn't been a great strategy unless you're separated by oceans.
That's your read, mine differs. My read, the pope and church did a lot more to undermine nazism than is commonly believed, and NS should have been harder on them. That's the opposite of what the lying kikes say in their media, with bs about the "nazi pope." but as we know, it's usually the opposite of what kikes claim that's true.

also, jews had not softened up the church back then like they have now. whites are opening again to spiritual hardness - that's why marginal men and women in whiteworld are signing up with Islam. whites LIKE hardness. they're just that way, for some reason. christianity is soft as rotten rhubarb.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #84
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Trying to put a cute face on National Socialism by pretending White Nationalism is something else is just self-deceptive. Nobody is going to be fooled.
Very few people in the USA have enough understanding of what national-socialism is even to consider it as an option. All they know is swastikas and Roman salutes and being a very nasty person, which is what people have in mind when they say that they are opposed to "nazism." That's why I have my blog, to show people what national-socialism really is.

Most WNs, it seems to me, are essentially conservatives who have gotten tired of always trying not to appear racist, and have acquired some Jew-consciousness (like Bob Whitaker, but generally a little less inhibited).

The conservative starts out disliking Negroes, then maybe he acquires Jew-consciousness, and from there, talking to others who are Jew-conscious, he should learn that the Holocaust is a lie and that Hitler wasn't the devil incarnate. I think that's about as far as most of them evolve. They don't generally learn what national-socialism is, only a little bit about what it isn't.

Lately we seem to have a lot of noobs in WN who stagnate at the stage of acquiring Jew-consciousness. The noobs like to tell each other that they shouldn't get carried away with that blaming-the-Jews thing. Not disputing the Holohoax goes with that. They seem to be still trying to keep one foot in respectable conservatism.

Ideally they should all advance even beyond what has been the final stage, of realizing that Hitler was not a monster, and also learn what national-socialism is.

Last edited by Hadding; October 16th, 2014 at 04:22 AM.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Seventy years on, Hitler is a code word for White, nothing more. The reason why "it is hard enough to get Americans or Swedes or Englishmen concerned with stopping their own ethnic displacement," despite this position's being "rational" and "based on reality," is that jews play the Hitler card, and Whites get defensive. That's all. Johnson has to know this, but his advice is to "step over" the Hitler card. Like Joe, I have to wonder if it's because Johnson is detached from reason and reality that he so often rhetorically invokes them.

You don't have to be NS to say there is nothing wrong with Hitler's attitude to jews, and to prove it. In fact, reality and reason would indicate that doing so is vital to WN, since the Hitler card is played every time mention is made of anything pro-White. Gag thinks you remove the Hitler card objection by "indignantly reject[ing] the charge," i.e., by going on the defensive. But the non-defensive way to remove this objection is by asserting the truth of Hitler's analysis of the jew.
The 'indignant rejection' - this guy is living in a fantasy world. I can only guess he gets this silliness from Jared Taylor. It's a calculated pseudo-gentlemanliness masquerading as effective politics. Not in a world with gutter jews willing to tell any lie and murder any innocent.

The vibe I always get off neo-Greggie is a woman shrinking in horror from something icky, like a scary spider. Son, Hitler is not something for prissy you to accept or reject. He's an Everest. You are a titmouse. Get a clue, moran.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 16th, 2014 at 12:32 PM.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #86
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Denying the fake Jewish Holocaust doesn't work? Then why do Jews deny Holocausts, despite having far less evidence when they do it? Why are they so stringent about denying genocides they're not even accused of committing, if this is useless politically?

Abe Foxman of the ADL, because of Israel's partnership with Turkey, not only denies the Armenian genocide ever happened, but even led a campaign to block Congress from officially recognizing the genocide!

Here is an article from an Armenian on the ADL's policy towards the Armenian genocide:
http://asbarez.com/122525/willful-bl...nian-genocide/


Effectively, Abe Foxman is the denier of a real Holocaust. Is there really much doubt that the Turks, the descendents of Attila and Ghenghis Khan who have been accused of genocide virtually everywhere they went, would target rebellious Christian territories for genocidal purposes? The Armenians don't make outlandish claims about gas chambers and ovens, they instead show evidence that during the outbreak of a rebellion, the Ottoman Turks razed their cities and shot all of the men, women and children, which constitutes a genocide according to the United Nations.


So what is the Jew response to this?

Check out this chutzpatic article on the topic by an Israel newspaper, Jerusalem Post. The premise is that Armenian genocide is a lie and that Armenian civilians deserved to die because they rebelled against the Turks. If you were to argue the same about Hitler targeting Jews because they were disproportionately involved with the Communist movement, sabotage, and terrorism, you would be a Holocaust denier.

The worst part about the Jerusalem Post piece? They say Armenians want to use the Armenian genocide for political purposes. Can you imagine that, a Jew accusing someone else of using an alleged genocide to advance a political agenda? And people in our movement actually think these people can be REASONED with ?

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-C...od-name-352643


Unlike the 6 million that never died, historians and archeologists have found actual mass graves of Armenians and Greeks. Some of them the bones of infants and toddlers.

What was Abe Foxman's response when confronted with mountains of evidence?

“It was wartime. Things get messy.”

Eventually Foxman tried to silence his mounting number of critics by saying it was "tantamount to a genocide". He implies and later clarifies that perhaps hundreds of thousands of Armenians suffered and died from disease and starvation, but that it was not intentional. This is exactly what Holocaust revisionists say about the Jewish holohoax. Yet they are called "deniers".

From the Armenian piece:
Quote:
It was important enough that when Andrew H. Tarsy, a regional director for the ADL, acknowledged the genocide as true genocide, he was promptly fired from the organization.
Maybe it's time we fire Jared Taylor and other Holocaust-that-never-happened supporters. Here is what he said, when the Jews harassed him into giving an answer on the fake holocaust:

Quote:
"I understand that estimates of the death toll range from four to six million", and "to imply that I somehow doubted the Holocaust itself, is not only absurd but malicious.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona

Last edited by Joe_Smith; October 16th, 2014 at 04:23 AM.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #87
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

[this is very interesting and bears thinking on, comment at DS]

Kevin Sommers
October 14, 2014 at 12:38 am
Whites are best motivated by attacking other whites, it’s part of our biology. Your lengthy articles on this topic prove your whiteness Andre.
Whiteshadesociety.com (My article on the subject is all that remains here, hopefully not too psuedo-intellectual) I found that out with my attempt to run a forum which my userbase were more than happy to give up on to spite a single Christian poster who hadn’t even visited in two weeks time(and because they’d prefer my having a Jewish host than a pro-white atheist!)

It’s a simple truth, and we need to figure out how to use it to our benefit. Either through making this a competition through various pro-white groups(who can get the message out the best?) or in pinning necessary actions as harming other white groups(Sure would show us yanks who is boss if the Negros were deported/sure would lower the Southern population if the Negros were deported, etc.) We’re all guilty of holding this mindset, we’d much rather fight each other over minute religious/ideological differences than talk about Goldbaum’s scheming next door or Jamal’s raping of our high school sweetheart. Our natural state is disunity, force unity and you’ll only find drama & bickering over.. whatever.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 16th, 2014 at 05:41 AM.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #88
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

anglin's latest response...i mostly agree with him but disagree on some, will write that out later today
http://www.dailystormer.com/infinite...ge-1/#comments
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #89
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

kevin sommers
October 14, 2014 at 1:30 am
Let me be clear I wasn’t faulting you in any way with that post, but it is clear how much effort you’ve put into the response and that you enjoyed writing it. I am simply commenting on that simple fact.

I skimmed it and I follow your reasoning, I’m offering an explanation for why whites are so quick to attack one another, something that goes beyond egos and secret agents. That’s all.

Our movement doesn’t even plants to disrupt us because we don’t even understand our own biologic behavior patterns. Jews scheme, nigs rob, and whites divide.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #90
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Kevin Sommers
October 14, 2014 at 2:06 am
Won’t argue with that. Have you seen any other event(other than other drama) which brings aboard so many writers though? With your first response I figured you were doing as Vikernes did with my site. I refuse to ban the Christian poster and suddenly I’m now an Anti-Odalist Christian. My comment here isn’t limited to ‘Go Anglin, down with the denouncers’ and your first thought is that I’m an Anti-Anglin Whiner.

Just another example for my thesis here, of which I see holding true all over the movement including within my own comments. Hell, just look at Pravyy Sektor. Or the various people who would sooner side with non-whites over their fellow whites. Check the number of comments on articles involving Swedinism & white girls going with blacks vs things that simply involve non-whites attacking us directly.

Just keep this in mind is all I’m saying. We aren’t all going to get along and our people have a tendency to divide when all seems to be going well. How else would we have advanced so quickly in technology and the arts? Everything seems perfect and then out of nowhere there are camps forming with people who hate each other’s guts. DC power? Suddenly AC. Another example, all of the different denominations of Christianity. Islam only has 2 branches. That’s not a slight on religion either, are you familiar with the metal sub-genre? Camps form for each genre whom are just as uncompromising.

The conclusion is obvious. Let not the Jew determine the path of the rebelling camps.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #91
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

[he's right. this is the most insightful/original thing i've seen in quite a while. it also plays to my tent-pole vision of racialism vs the totalitarian version the nazis support. whites are men, not ants.]

Kevin Sommers
October 14, 2014 at 3:18 am
I think my point may be being misunderstood.

Let me just say that Charles Darwin was projecting the White mindset when he wrote his books on evolution. ‘Random mutations’ and survival of the fittest.. a lot like how white politics/technology/culture/religion have developed throughout the ages.

I am simply commenting on the fact that these divisions and arguing are a key point to our racial identity and means of operation. The posts on this subject are some of the longest Andre has written and ‘drama’ like this attracts the majority of the pro-white movement whilst other topics are usually spoken of by only a few people. I state this to point out what motivates and interests the white people, not to find fault with any person. He's right. I love attacking things generally, but I love most of all ripping the shit out of people on our side who ought to be less stupid and more agree-with-me-ey.

My conclusions is that attempting to unify our race is as futile as trying to make blacks act white. It goes against nature, we advance through infighting and it motivates us more so than protecting ourselves from outside groups. We need to accept this fact and use it to our advantage as a race. The masses don’t care about sites such as ‘chimp out,’ they will be better motivated by laughing at their misguided white brethren. This is why anti-whites are so dedicated, we need to break into that same mindset to make our own just as committed to the cause.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

it's like ive said. whites cant get along. they dont agree on anything. so all WN need do is guarantee the essential for the large fraction of the race that desires it - living in an ALL-WHITE country. establish it, defend it - in perpetuity. the rest is up to private arrangements, as the body subdivides into arrangements as it sees fit.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #93
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,910
Robbie Key
Default

Tomislav Sunic:

Quote:
In fact, these signifiers have by now become a badge of honor for any would be non-conformist rebel, regardless of his or her ideological stripes. (Historical note: Leo Trotsky, a Bolshevik of Jewish origin was also dubbed “fascist” by Stalin in 1939, as was the former maverick communist head of the Yugoslav state, Josip Broz Tito). White nationalists in the EU and USA should start re-appropriating their own discourse and avoid insignia reminiscent of the fascism or National Socialism of the 1930s and 40s. Why not use words, such as “Euro –American heretics,” or “European rebels” instead of the value loaded locution “White nationalist“ and this is his conclusion? — a locution that originated in the fevered brains of the thought police like the SPLC and the ADL?
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...the-dissident/

Euro-American heretics. What a great term.

- Religious associations.
- Defining yourself from the enemy's perspective. (what's 'heretical' or 'rebel' about wanting to preserve your race?)
- 'Heretic' gives the impression of someone doing something wrong, or evil. 'Satanic', even.
- Unclear meaning. Average whites would scratch their heads.

Stillborn. As was Sunic's political instincs, as evident from his career as eh, uh, "Euro-American heretic".

Last edited by Robbie Key; October 16th, 2014 at 06:39 AM.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #94
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,465
Sean Gruber
Default

White tent pole 1000 CE to 1750 CE: "Jebus." Became liberalism.

White tent pole 1750 CE to 2000 CE : "Freedom (brand neutral)." Became greed.

White tent pole now: WN. This has good potential because it isn't abstract or indemonstrable. Race is a principle, yet concrete. The others were substitutes for concretes, universalist anyone-can-join wind.

The man whom no one likes, obsesses over, fears, or attacks tried erecting an early somewhat limited model of the WN tent pole in the '30s, but it got crushed by the united military power of the modern world. That made things scittery for a spell. We're achin' to barn-raise again, though, if the girls will stand back.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #95
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Eventually Foxman tried to silence his mounting number of critics by saying it was "tantamount to a genocide". He implies and later clarifies that perhaps hundreds of thousands of Armenians suffered and died from disease and starvation, but that it was not intentional. [I]This is exactly what Holocaust revisionists say about the Jewish holohoax. Yet they are called "deniers"
Why are you injecting this shit about the so-called Armenian Holocaust on this thread? It has nothing to do with the subject here.

The so-called Armenian Holocaust was also largely a Zionist-Jew invention.

Last edited by Hadding; October 16th, 2014 at 08:40 AM.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #96
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[this is very interesting and bears thinking on, comment at DS]

Kevin Sommers
October 14, 2014 at 12:38 am
Whites are best motivated by attacking other whites, it’s part of our biology. Your lengthy articles on this topic prove your whiteness Andre.
The ancient Greeks were possibly the most individually competitive people ever, but even they could come together against the Persian Empire, once their peninsula had been invaded and it was clear that they all faced the dire danger of being subjugated. If they hadn't come together, the Persians would have conquered.

Moderate infighting is okay for maintaining your chops until an external enemy comes along, but at that point it becomes a serious liability. That was a major reason for National-Socialism in Germany, to prevent that.

When you are engaged in a struggle and there are people ostensibly on your side who behave as internal enemies, undermining and misdirecting, the purpose of focusing negative attention on such individuals is not to enjoy infighting but to correct them if possible, or else to neutralize them so that they can do no more harm.

In this milieu, a good way to neutralize a destructive influence is by compiling that person's record and demonstrating the destructive pattern.

I don't attack anybody just out of a whim.

Last edited by Hadding; October 16th, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #97
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
You're making a grave mistake in warring against Christianity. The Jews know it. Uncle Adolf knew it. Common sense tells you that warring on two fronts hasn't been a great strategy unless you're separated by oceans.
It's the same front. Christianity was created by jews for gentiles. The disease's roots are 2000 years deep. The secular jews done goofed undermining one of their most ancient and powerful weapons. When the jew makes a mistake, help him.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #98
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Part of the problem these days is that there is no Pope of White Nationalism, such as Dr. William Pierce de facto was. The lack of such an authoritative figure espousing concrete principles makes it hard for many to tell who is right and who is wrong in any intramural dispute. People who came along after Dr. Pierce have been corrupting the standards that he set.

While Dr. Pierce was alive, Greg Johnson's manifold contradictions of Dr. Pierce's precepts -- on Israel, the Holocaust, homosexuality, etc. -- would have put him beyond the pale, and the consensus would have been that Greg Johnson was some weirdo trying to pretend to be a White Nationalist. But today, he gets by with all that, and nobody says: this guy is not one of us.

A dozen years after his death, Dr. Pierce's influence has faded considerably. But there are other principles that one can use to demonstrate who is right and who is wrong.

What I always look for is, which one is lying? Which one is trying to convince people with emotionally manipulative rhetoric rather than facts and logic? Those are, I think, solid criteria for demonstrating who is wrong.

Anybody that values truth should respect those criteria. Anybody that doesn't value truth is an enemy.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #99
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,678
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Anybody that values truth should respect those criteria. Anybody that doesn't value truth is an enemy.
I agree with you 99% of the time on the value of truth.

I disagree, however, that TRUTH can serve as our highest value.

Highest value, in my opinion, must be placed on existence itself. For me, this is not a matter of truth vs. falsity as much as it is a matter life vs. death.

I think lots of people, maybe even most people, don't care too much about truth, but if we can first show them that believing lies is killing them, then I think they're going to be more likely to start showing a keener interest in truth.

I think that's mostly what I try to accomplish with my piping. I want White people to feel themselves dying.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #100
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
White tent pole 1000 CE to 1750 CE: "Jebus." Became liberalism.

White tent pole 1750 CE to 2000 CE : "Freedom (brand neutral)." Became greed.

White tent pole now: WN. This has good potential because it isn't abstract or indemonstrable. Race is a principle, yet concrete. The others were substitutes for concretes, universalist anyone-can-join wind.

The man whom no one likes, obsesses over, fears, or attacks tried erecting an early somewhat limited model of the WN tent pole in the '30s, but it got crushed by the united military power of the modern world. That made things scittery for a spell. We're achin' to barn-raise again, though, if the girls will stand back.
We need authoritarianism on race. That is all we need. The rest, any arrangement will suit, and since whites don't agree, why force them all into the same system on the minor stuff?

WN is for people who think race is the most important thing. If they don't, they either fight to force us into their system, or they depart.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, white nationalism, wn infighting

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 PM.
Page generated in 0.15896 seconds.