VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 6th, 2004 #41
outsider

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Here ya go!

Quote:
The difference between her and someone who actually is white hits one in the face even harder. She isn't White. If there were a race war going on, she (and others looking like her) wouldn't last too long if she were to blunder into the sights of a White Man's rifle. She probably wouldn't fare too well if she were to cross paths with a group of UK Skinbyrds.
diablo
PLEASE tell me this isn't your response to my demand for for you to back up your bullshit claim.

Can you fucking read? Are you illiterate? Niggers who've spent their lives eating bowls of lead paint chips are better readers than you.

You (in a moment of sanctimonious bullshit) accused me of expressing a desire to see that woman murdered. I DEMANDED you provide an example of where I expressed a desire to murder that wogette. Since there was nothing in my post to back your claim, I expected nothing. I figured "he can't be that damned stupid". Well, I find myself humbled . . . I was wrong . .. YOU ARE THAT GODDAMNED STUPID!

You quote part of a message where I described what would happen to that woman in a race war (a hypothetical race war, that is). Nowhere in that message did I say I wanted to, or expressed a desire to have that woman murdered.

WTF is wrong with you? Stress? Medication? Your old lady catch you with a Nigger-Rican? Whatever it is, take a break from the internet.

Old June 6th, 2004 #42
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Thats all I am saying JC. But there are some here not ready to accept that.

diablo
Look, there is white and there is darkie, how complicated is that? And this girl has a vestige of mongolian eyelid fold, you can see in the photo. She's a little native girl darkie.

Old June 7th, 2004 #43
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Outsider how dare you ruin diablows fantasy. Your stressing him out it reminds me of when a jesus freak gets told and they can not handle it they start reacting in the same manner. As for the mongrel bitch I hope some god strikes her dead and her whole family too childen and all. Less wogs breathing my air.
Ill give you this, your honest at least unlike "outsider" Unfortunately though it is the Nordish types that seem to act more like Jesus freaks when anyone questions their judgment.

diablo

Old June 7th, 2004 #44
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Look, there is white and there is darkie, how complicated is that? And this girl has a vestige of mongolian eyelid fold, you can see in the photo. She's a little native girl darkie.
Your not out in left field with that, and at least you are giving a valid anthropological reason for your judgment instead of engaging in a bunch of ad-hominum attacks that do not answer the question. I give you plenty of credit for that.
The only problem is if we are to push her out, we will have to do the same with loads of Swedes and Finns who have that similar trace of an epicanthic fold.If you are willing to do that and be consistent,hey, what can I say? Than its just touche and you have won the round.But how many would be willing?

diablo

Old June 7th, 2004 #45
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by outsider
PLEASE tell me this isn't your response to my demand for for you to back up your bullshit claim.

Can you fucking read? Are you illiterate? Niggers who've spent their lives eating bowls of lead paint chips are better readers than you.

You (in a moment of sanctimonious bullshit) accused me of expressing a desire to see that woman murdered. I DEMANDED you provide an example of where I expressed a desire to murder that wogette. Since there was nothing in my post to back your claim, I expected nothing. I figured "he can't be that damned stupid". Well, I find myself humbled . . . I was wrong . .. YOU ARE THAT GODDAMNED STUPID!

You quote part of a message where I described what would happen to that woman in a race war (a hypothetical race war, that is). Nowhere in that message did I say I wanted to, or expressed a desire to have that woman murdered.

WTF is wrong with you? Stress? Medication? Your old lady catch you with a Nigger-Rican? Whatever it is, take a break from the internet.
You were acting out a fantsy of killing her in your mind that you found pleasant, regardlessof what person it was in. When I post about what would happen to a Nigger who tried to rape A White girl in say the old south, am i merely a prognistacator, or am I expressing a desire to see the Nigger die as brutally and painfully as possibly? Its obviously the latter.

diablo

Old June 7th, 2004 #46
outsider

Quote:
You were acting out a fantsy of killing her in your mind that you found pleasant, regardlessof what person it was in.
No stupid, I was using that scenario to emphasize her non-Whiteness and you know it. Anyone not fucked in the head reading that post would disagree with you. Once again, there you go reading (imagining) shit into things that aren't there to begin with.

Quote:
When I post about what would happen to a Nigger who tried to rape A White girl in say the old south, am i merely a prognistacator, or am I expressing a desire to see the Nigger die as brutally and painfully as possibly? Its obviously the latter.
If you went into great detail and described with relish the nature of the nigger's punishment, then it could be saying you are advocating his death. If you mere described what would happen, then it's not advocation. Quit trying to weasel your way out shit cause by your own illiteracy.

On a lesser note, you wouldn't be the "prognosticator" with your scenario because the "old South" was in the past. If you're going to use a term, then at least make sure you at least know its meaning.

Old June 7th, 2004 #47
outsider

Quote:
Your not out in left field with that, and at least you are giving a valid anthropological reason for your judgment instead of engaging in a bunch of ad-hominum attacks that do not answer the question. I give you plenty of credit for that.
Quote:
The only problem is if we are to push her out, we will have to do the same with loads of Swedes and Finns who have that similar trace of an epicanthic fold.If you are willing to do that and be consistent,hey, what can I say? Than its just touche and you have won the round.But how many would be willing?
You have proven to have ZERO credibility when it comes to anthropological matters. Most people on the forum (those who have been around far longer than myself) see you as a joke.

I commend those like Shapur who are down for his Iranian bretheren. They may be "Aryanoid" but not "White Aryanoid". I still consider them allies in the fight against ZOG/JOG/NWO but they are not White.

A line needs to be drawn when it comes to what is white.

When this:

and this:

Are considered "White" (by people other than those lusting for brown pussy), how long will it be before:

These . . . .

. . . are considered White or "Pan-Aryan"? You may scoff now, but that's only because you haven't developed a taste for darker meat . . . yet!

Lower the standards of Whiteness to that level leaves the back door open for the jew to slither right on in. You already have people on this very forum who are expressing a desire to have sex with and breed with Jews because their traits are White.

I've tried to be open-minded about this Pan-Aryan stuff. I respect Shapur's stand even though I disagree with him on some things. He makes some good points and he is HONEST. Your "Panaryanism" seems to based on which Wog you want to fuck. I'm not the only person on this forum who feels that way. Why don't you move to the Middle East? There's enough "Aryan" woggettes to satisfy your lust for darkies.

Last edited by outsider; June 7th, 2004 at 08:40 PM.

Old June 7th, 2004 #48
Shapur

These girls look partly Aryanoid. They look like south American European/Indian mixes.

This man look like a mix between Aryanoid"not many mayb 10%", Negroid, Mongoloid and maybe Australoid.

Some of those look Aryanoid. Some Negroid/Mongoloid/Aryanoid mix!

Some of them are Aryanoids and some are Mongoloids/Negroids.

Australoid

Ethiopoid

Only 4-5 persons of these pictures could pass as Aryans.
The rest look to me like ugly muds who must die.
I see that the first both links linked to parsmodels.com.
I know that these models are from Peru and not from Iran.
They don`t leek Iranian. Some of the look European so they could also pass as Iranian.
But to say they are Iranians is very niveauless.
LOL

Old June 7th, 2004 #49
Abzug Hoffman

Here is a test for all confused people. Stand in front of mirror with your back to the mirror. Drop your drawers. Look in mirror over your shoulder. What color is your ass? If your ass is white, you are part white. This should eliminate a lot of people right there.

Do you have an eyelid fold? Correct answer, no.

Is your nose narrow and your lips narrow? Correct answers, yes, yes.

Is your hair kinky like a jews or negroes? Correct answer, no.

Old June 7th, 2004 #50
Shapur

Quote:
Here is a test for all confused people. Stand in front of mirror with your back to the mirror. Drop your drawers. Look in mirror over your shoulder. What color is your ass? If your ass is white, you are part white. This should eliminate a lot of people right there.

Do you have an eyelid fold? Correct answer, no.

Is your nose narrow and your lips narrow? Correct answers, yes, yes.

Is your hair kinky like a jews or negroes? Correct answer, no.
What have this to do with genetic? So Greeks are as first non Aryan because they had curls?

Narrow nose and Aryan LOLLLLLLLL!
Narror noses are of MONGOLIAN origin and one of the biggest non-Aryan features you can have. Small lips are indeed Aryan.

What a eyedlid fold is I don`t know. Maybe you can explain it.
But Aryans in cold areas have bigger eyelids, because it is so cold.

What have skincolor to do with race?
Sure that a black person isn`T Aryanoid.
But tannd-white(like sheet) is in Aryan sprectum.

Non-Aryan list to you:
-Greeks
-most Aryan Europeans
-Iranians

Aryans on your list:

Ass is white. Nose/Lips are narrow. Hairs aren`t curly.

So this mongolian is more Aryan then the most Europeans/Iranians?

Please explain this to me!

Old June 7th, 2004 #51
John in Woodbridge

Default Abzug

Quote:
Where you talking about her?

Old June 7th, 2004 #52
Abzug Hoffman

Shapur, you are joking around, right? Maybe in Iran yellow is white, but not in Europe or America! He flunked on the first question. And even if he passed the skin color test, which he did not, question two - eyefold or non, knocked him out of the running. I did not include all varieties of weird hair, not necessary, after skin color and eye shape.

The girl, yes, from her picture she appears to have a trace of Mongoloid eyefold denoting mixed race.

Photos of course do not tell the whole story, because makeup and various tricks can make someone like that black miss america look black in one photo and white in the next.

I forgot to add - if you resemble Henry Kissinger, Barbra Streisand, Dustin Hoffman etc. you look Jewish and are not white. Based on the fact that Jews love to marry whites and a child can look like any of his four grandparents or any of his eight grandparents, mixed race people can sometimes 'pass' as white. This is well known. Also, it is well known this type of person is a trouble maker and should not be trusted.

Old June 7th, 2004 #53
John in Woodbridge

Default Rather stringent definition

This is the same girl:

Seems white to me, or I'd certainly wouldn't quibble over a possible 1/8th admixture.

Old June 7th, 2004 #54
outsider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapur

Only 4-5 persons of these pictures could pass as Aryans.
The rest look to me like ugly muds who must die.
I see that the first both links linked to parsmodels.com.
I know that these models are from Peru and not from Iran.
They don`t leek Iranian. Some of the look European so they could also pass as Iranian.
But to say they are Iranians is very niveauless.
LOL
Diablo claimed those models were "100% Aryan" and "Iranian".

---

In this photo:

I failed to notice the White girl among them until I read your reply. I was looking for photos of non-Whites to drive my point home. I saw a table full of brown and yellow and decided to use it. Nevertheless, my point still stands. I Whites (European and those of European descent) do not draw a solid line, all White nations will end up like the Indian subcontinent.

You fight for your people and I'll fight for mine. I cannot consider ALL Iranians
to be White. You and I have different standards for "Whiteness". Your standards are best for your part of the world. Aryanoid? I have no problem with Iranians being Aryanoid as the term does not necessarily mean "White". Among Iranians, The term Aryan seems to apply to the Indo-Europeans. We will have to differ in our definitions.

With respect,

Outsider

Old June 7th, 2004 #55
John in Woodbridge

Default diversity

Looks like an ad for the Rainbow Coalition.

Old June 7th, 2004 #56
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Diablo claimed those models were "100% Aryan" and "Iranian".

---

In this photo:

I failed to notice the White girl among them until I read your reply. I was looking for photos of non-Whites to drive my point home. I saw a table full of brown and yellow and decided to use it. Nevertheless, my point still stands. I Whites (European and those of European descent) do not draw a solid line, all White nations will end up like the Indian subcontinent.

You fight for your people and I'll fight for mine. I cannot consider ALL Iranians
to be White. You and I have different standards for "Whiteness". Your standards are best for your part of the world. Aryanoid? I have no problem with Iranians being Aryanoid as the term does not necessarily mean "White". Among Iranians, The term Aryan seems to apply to the Indo-Europeans. We will have to differ in our definitions.

With respect,

Outsider
You filthy lying puto,I never even saw that pic previously much less claimed anyone was White in it. You are a stinking little troll and perennial liar.

diablo

Old June 7th, 2004 #57
diabloblanco92

Quote:
You have proven to have ZERO credibility when it comes to anthropological matters. Most people on the forum (those who have been around far longer than myself) see you as a joke.

I commend those like Shapur who are down for his Iranian bretheren. They may be "Aryanoid" but not "White Aryanoid". I still consider them allies in the fight against ZOG/JOG/NWO but they are not White.

A line needs to be drawn when it comes to what is white.

When this:

and this:

Are considered "White" (by people other than those lusting for brown pussy), how long will it be before:

These . . . .

. . . are considered White or "Pan-Aryan"? You may scoff now, but that's only because you haven't developed a taste for darker meat . . . yet!

Lower the standards of Whiteness to that level leaves the back door open for the jew to slither right on in. You already have people on this very forum who are expressing a desire to have sex with and breed with Jews because their traits are White.

I've tried to be open-minded about this Pan-Aryan stuff. I respect Shapur's stand even though I disagree with him on some things. He makes some good points and he is HONEST. Your "Panaryanism" seems to based on which Wog you want to fuck. I'm not the only person on this forum who feels that way. Why don't you move to the Middle East? There's enough "Aryan" woggettes to satisfy your lust for darkies.
Woggettes? Isnt that tyhe same thing you call Italains and Spainards.Your attack on non-European Whites is just an opening wedge to attack Southern Euros.
There is no important difference between my ideas and Shapurs, so waht ae you babbling about?.Go back tomasturbating to your pics of Julius Streicher

diablo

Old June 7th, 2004 #58
outsider

Quote:
You filthy lying puto,I never even saw that pic previously much less claimed anyone was White in it. You are a stinking little troll and perennial liar.

diablo
LOL! If you had read Shapur's message (the one to which I replied) you would know I was talking about that parsmodel chick (somehow, I think you already knew that but are trying to weasel out). This is one of the chicks you claimed were "Aryan":

The pic of the wogs (and one White) eating is a totally different subject.

Old June 7th, 2004 #59
outsider

Quote:
Woggettes? Isnt that tyhe same thing you call Italains and Spainards.

No. If they're White, they aren't wogs.

Quote:
Your attack on non-European Whites is just an opening wedge to attack Southern Euros.
Bullshit. I've only attacked non-European WOGS! You know it and anyone else who may be reading this knows it. WTF do you know anyway? You misidentify obvious mixed race non-Whites as 100% Aryan and White! LOL!

Quote:
There is no important difference between my ideas and Shapurs, so waht ae you babbling about?.Go back tomasturbating to your pics of Julius Streicher
There is a difference. Based on my impression of him, his idea of Aryan doesn't exactly equal "White European". I prefer the term "White European" over "Aryan" mysefl. He can tell Peruvian Mestiza Shitskin mongrel from White Meds. You sure as hell can't. He doesn't try to worm his way out of things. You do, but fail miserably.

Once again . . to quote Platoon 14:

YOU LOSE!

Old June 8th, 2004 #60
diabloblanco92

Quote:
No. If they're White, they aren't wogs.

Bullshit. I've only attacked non-European WOGS! You know it and anyone else who may be reading this knows it. WTF do you know anyway? You misidentify obvious mixed race non-Whites as 100% Aryan and White! LOL!

There is a difference. Based on my impression of him, his idea of Aryan doesn't exactly equal "White European". I prefer the term "White European" over "Aryan" mysefl. He can tell Peruvian Mestiza Shitskin mongrel from White Meds. You sure as hell can't. He doesn't try to worm his way out of things. You do, but fail miserably.

Once again . . to quote Platoon 14:

YOU LOSE!
No,his idea of Aryan is not confied to European but it is confined to White, same as mine. All Europeans are Whites but not all Whites are Europeans. I believe he indicated that some of the women on the Parsmodel site were Aryan, but not Iranian.
For a west Aryan,I have an excellent ability to spot an Iranian Aryan,But Im sure an actual Aryan Iranian would have an ability superior to mine in that regard.So I might confues AWhite Peruvian with an Iranian whereas Shapur would not.Im not ashamed to admit that
Just as I as an Italian can virtually always distinguish an Italian from a White Spainard, even though in theory ethnically there night be no difference between the 2. To some extent, in parson, though not in pics, I can tell a European from an American of European heritage the great majority of the time, its a sort of psychic "radar"that develops,.Its an instinctive thing, not entirely rational.
Please,take daown that obvious homoerotic Nazi fetish pic.

diablo

Thread