Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2019 #1
Brother_Henry
Banned

Default Texas Nationalist Party

Texas Nationalist Party is a new political organization active all across Texas. If anyone from Texas would like to get involved please visit www.maketexasgreatagain.net

Old July 25th, 2019 #2
jaekel

Looks like they're on the right track. They've correctly identified the cause as Cultural Marxism.

Old July 26th, 2019 #3
Johan
Banned

Just a question,if they are Nationalistic why they use the slogan of the biggest zionist puppet on earth "Make ....... great again.

And why they use the three sevens {I assume in a Christian context} , i know some other organisations like the AWB do.

Maybe they have good intentions,however,with this appearance they give a dark impression

Old August 1st, 2019 #4
Crowe

Says nothing about being White in the membership requirements.

Can we get your assurance that there are nothing but White heterosexual men and women in this organization?

Last edited by Crowe; August 1st, 2019 at 04:05 PM.

Old October 20th, 2019 #5
Brother_Henry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Just a question,if they are Nationalistic why they use the slogan of the biggest zionist puppet on earth "Make ....... great again.

And why they use the three sevens {I assume in a Christian context} , i know some other organisations like the AWB do.

Maybe they have good intentions,however,with this appearance they give a dark impression
We used Make Texas Great Again to lead Trump voters toward our message spread. We do want Texas to be great again. No more wetbacks or niggers. We basically want Texas to be become a Independent Aryan Republic. But in order to do that to keep our message being heard we have to watch how we go with it to the public. Trying to keep a clean image so we can advertise for local newspapers and host meetings without the stigma like the Klan would bring us.

The three sevens was a inspiration to me by the AWB. With the AWB strong racial and Christian Beliefs. Most of us are Christian. When Christ returns he will destroy Satan (666) and every Jew around the world.

Hope that helped you out. Sorry for the late response I don't get on here much like I should. Have a great day brother.

Old October 20th, 2019 #6
Brother_Henry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Says nothing about being White in the membership requirements.

Can we get your assurance that there are nothing but White heterosexual men and women in this organization?
Its a White organization. We do background checks on everyone that joins. Thats to protect our members and leadership security. But if we get a mud that trys to join we simply deny their application.

Thread