VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2010 #21
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
You are mental.
So you, as a man, are allow to fuck around but women are not allow to do likewise?
Is that how it works?
There is nothing wrong with a woman who enjoys sex. I am delighted to see it, as will be the man whom she marries one day.
All that I require is that white women screw only white men.
I don't think anyone on here are under the illusions of obtaining the virgin bride, but this woman's behavior was disgusting. The kiss and tell stuff was the worse part, especially the maliscious stuff she wrote. I doubt any man that marries her will have an easy life.

Old October 13th, 2010 #22
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I don't think anyone on here are under the illusions of obtaining the virgin bride, but this woman's behavior was disgusting. The kiss and tell stuff was the worse part, especially the maliscious stuff she wrote. I doubt any man that marries her will have an easy life.
John, you should write a poem on this. I loved that Green eggs one you wrote some time back.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old October 13th, 2010 #23
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

John, I am this close to obtaining a bride who was a virgin before I had met her.

No, Coomar, I'm not defending promiscuity, how in the world did you construe that?

Old October 13th, 2010 #24
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
John, I am this close to obtaining a bride who was a virgin before I had met her.

No, Coomar, I'm not defending promiscuity, how in the world did you construe that?
I might have misconstrued. I'm sorry. I hope you and your bride will act like the magnificent white swans and love each other for eternity.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old October 13th, 2010 #25
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
I might have misconstrued. I'm sorry. I hope you and your bride will act like the magnificent white swans and love each other for eternity.
You're so gay, sometimes.

Old October 13th, 2010 #26
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
You're so gay, sometimes.
What's gay about loving one woman forever?

Old October 13th, 2010 #27
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Comparing it to swans on a casual internet forum post.

And loving one woman forever is a little gay.

Old October 13th, 2010 #28
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
And loving one woman forever is a little gay.
Aw crap, I never got that memo. I guess I should rush and buy myself a pink fanny pack, some tight leather trousers and whatever the fuck else faggots wear.

Old October 13th, 2010 #29
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
Aw crap, I never got that memo. I guess I should rush and buy myself a pink fanny pack, some tight leather trousers and whatever the fuck else faggots wear.
It's just the idea of "forever" being used. Nobody lives that long, except Ray, but he is above women.

Old October 14th, 2010 #30
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

That is far too extreme. A few lashes will do the trick.

Fucking niggers and other mystery meats, however, is completely unacceptable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
I couldn't care less if she only fucked white men or not; that sort of lewd behavior is simply UNACCEPTABLE, no matter from what angle you look at it.

The proper punishment...

Kids are encouraged to "fool around" in college nowadays by their professors, peers and the press. Still I think the age of accountability should be raised to 22 instead of 18. The fundamentalist Mormons and Amish hardly ever have too much trouble with their kids acting like this. The parents have much more control over them then the talMudvision tapir mentality.
Quote:

Old October 14th, 2010 #31
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
That is far too extreme. A few lashes will do the trick.
I still favor the death sentence (and, to be completely honest, the most brutal the death, the better; it's a death sentence for a reason, after all), but if you still insist on lashing whores I can only hope the lashings are as fierce as this:

http://www.corpun.com/vidju.htm

Bet they'll think twice before going around and acting like a fucking monkey in heat again.

Old December 30th, 2010 #32
Ross

This girl is unattractively shameless.

It is surprising that all her "subjects" were white males.

Old December 30th, 2010 #33
procopius

All women have "Fuck lists" but usually they keep it in their minds. It startles naive men to find out that women are just as interested in sex as men. In fact, the average woman has even more sex with multiple partners in her life then the average man will ever have in his life.

Old December 31st, 2010 #34
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Read the first couple of lines of this one. Should make you sick.

What kind of a white guy 'dirty talks' a girl by asking her about monkey dick? I smell a jew.

Old January 1st, 2011 #35
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
All women have "Fuck lists" but usually they keep it in their minds. It startles naive men to find out that women are just as interested in sex as men. In fact, the average woman has even more sex with multiple partners in her life then the average man will ever have in his life.
Truer words were never spoken.

Old January 1st, 2011 #36
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
If you are not aware of this (though I would be surprised if you were not) there are legions of white girls who have similar or even larger score cards from simply going to those festering sewers called nightclubs and going home with a different man a couple of nights each week. Multiply that by 52 weeks each year times three or four years before they either wake up to themselves or find a steady boyfriend or husband.

Where I live it happens as part of business as usual with the nightclub set. I assume that it is the same, if not perhaps more so, in your part of the world.

Where I live it is not unusual to see white girls drunk to the point that they cannot stand up, being screwed against a wall or on a bus seat by anything from one male to a small pack. Whether or not the sex is consensual . . . anyone's guess. While a drunk cannot give informed consent, try telling that to some drunk girl who wants cock. You would almost certainly be verbally abused for your trouble and possibly even physically attacked by the girl.

I suppose that were a white patriot to see such a thing he could intervene, but in reality what would be the point? She would only do it again the next night after she was liquored up again. The problem is that the girl is terminally stupid and determined (on a subconscious level) to destroy herself. You cannot change that by rescuing her from the jaws of death every night.

The girl got herself into that situation because she was clearly an idiot. She went out dressed in a way that made it obvious that she wanted to get herself screwed; then she got drunk in a nightclub/s surrounded by strange men who were perving on her exposed flesh. Should anyone, least of all the girl, be surprised if she wakes up the next morning on the street with more sperm inside her than the local fertility clinic has in storage?

Sad thing is, most of these young white women are so freaking stupid that they really would be surprised. They seem to have zero threat perception/appreciation and lack the intellectual capacity to connect the dots between their choices/actions and the consequences.

Last edited by Derrick MacThomas; January 1st, 2011 at 10:38 PM.

Old January 1st, 2011 #37
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
They seem to have zero threat perception/appreciation and lack the intellectual capacity to connect the dots between their choices/actions and the consequences.
ie: they want their cake & eat it too.

they love the safety & security of White society & civilization, while at the same time, cheering on wholesale flooding of sub-human vermin into said, & expect they can smugly tart about with zero repurcussions.

Wrong!

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old September 2nd, 2011 #38
Mike Parker

USC frat email goes viral

I'm a brother at a fellow PAC-10 school up north (losing our housing next year, but I'm out so whatever), and we just got forwarded this letter. Apparently, it hit the web a couple of days ago, but Finals is keeping me busy.

Tucker Max: raising a new breed of gentleman.

http://dailytrojan.com/2011/03/08/ka...vestigating-vi...

The actual letter

WARNING: This is long.

To the Distinguished Gentlemen of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity:

As I have mentioned I will be starting a weekly Gullet Report. In response to the Soft Report, I felt it necessary to offer a contrasting and more uplifting telegram. My theories and practices are elaborated in more detail in the body of this email.

Please send me all of your hook-ups in Tucker Max format (for those unfamiliar with this legend, google will suffice). These renditions should be elaborate and interesting. I want raw data on who fucks and who doesn't. In conclusion the gullet report will strengthen brotherhood and help pin-point sorostitiutes more inclined to put-out. From my experience when a female goes Ksig shes typically repeats.

For your entertainment read on and pause for note taking. My hope is that ALL of our brothers will follow this creed with pride and distinction.

I have come to write this memo to you today to educate on the only life worth living, that of a Cocksman. A Cocksman is taught to live by the two most applicable principles I know: The Pie and the Gullet. You may already be lost in trying to comprehend this logic. Do not worry this is completely understandable. By the end of this memo, you will not only gain a greater understanding of what it means to live, but you will have embraced a lifestyle. However, in order for this to happen you first must know a couple key terms.

Note: I will refer to females as "targets". They aren't actual people like us men. Consequently, giving them a certain name or distinction is pointless.

Pie: A target's vagina. Some of you may have heard phrases such as, twat, cooter, muff, snatch, poontang, cock pocket, DNA dumpster, fun hatch, cock sock, the fish flap, spunk-pot, whisker biscuit, or the rarely used, wizard's sleeve. All these terms are interchangeable and fine to use. However, for the purpose of this memo, I will refer to a target's vagina as pie.

Gullet: Usually refers to a target's mouth and throat. Most often pertains to a target's throat capacity and it's ability to gobble cock. If a target is known to have a good gullet, it can deep-throat dick extremely well. My advice is to seek out this target early in the night. Good Gullet Girls (GGG) are always scooped up well before last call.

Grip: Refers to the tightness of a target's pie. If a target is said to have good grip, your cock probably feels like it's in a vice when you are deep inside it. If a target is said to have great grip, your cock probably feels like it got caught in a Chinese finger trap. Gentlemen, don't let a target like that get away from you. Avoid the pie's that are extremely meaty and resemble a cold cut combo from Subway. More often then not, if a target's pie looks like a bag of roast beef on the outside, it's probably a Cleveland Sideslapper.

Cleveland Sideslapper: An extremely loose pie. The target's pie has become so loose because of overusage, the lips of the pie flap and slap it's inner thigh as it walks.

Pie-Getters: A man that is possessed with getting his nut off. He exists solely to spread his seed in any pie that will have him.

R.D.A (Raw Dog Assassin): A man that refuses to wear condoms because no feeling on earth can compare to a warm piece of pie coming in contact with your cock. Let's be honest, if it isn't raw it isn't real. Drawbacks of this philosophy are that you may have to visit the clinic more often than not, but a quick penicillin shot really isn't that bad (trust me).

Loop n' Doop: A target that is very easy to take down. All she takes is a good amount of liquor (loop) and she will be good to go for you to fuck her (doop). Be careful with loop n' doops, because too much loop and they will get sick and be useless entities.

Guap n' Drop: A target that is extremely difficult to take down. She probably doesn't drink very much and she probably has a high socioeconomic status. Simple tactics wont impress her. It will take a good amount of effort and time to crack these. You are going to have to open up the wallet (guap) and spend (drop) a good amount on her to finally get to the pie. Better hope it has great grip for all your diligent work.

Defending the Gullet Report:

You may feel this is an unnecessary initiative. Gentlemen, you could not be more wrong. Gullet Reports only exist to help pie-getters get their nut more. It gives them the knowledge so they can operate as an efficient, calculated assassin. It also exists to call out the pie-getters who may fabricate stories sometimes or tend to exaggerate their sexual encounters. You all know who you are, and should be ashamed of your actions. There is nothing wrong with having a fatty on your record.

Also, sometimes targets that look like a Mack truck ran over their face have the greatest bodies and some outstanding grip. He who is without sin can cast the first stone, but he does not exist. Having a bad mark on your resume is a slight drawback of being a dedicated nut-getter. Shit happens. But own up to your disgrace, as you will only make the situation worse if you don't take credit for dicking-down scum.

By now I assume some of you are wondering what constitutes a bad mark on your resume. To simplify the matter, I have come up with a rating system so strict that most of you will cringe when you actually figure out what your lifetime average really is. This scale was created because a friend of mine went on a spring break trip and came back claiming he fucked a 9. His defense was "she had to be a 9 man. She was the hottest girl I ever fucked." That was when my friend and I decided to institute an absolute ranking system that could be universally used and implemented.

The scale is a simple 1-10 ranking system, with outliers existing up to a -5. Anything worse than that and I suggest you go find the nearest cliff and end your sorry putz existence. You don't deserve to use your cock anymore and you don't deserve to live your life. Moving on, I am sorry to break it to you but no one in our fraternity has ever fucked a 10. Probably only a handful have put down a 7. Society has inflated your perception and lowered your standards. My scale is absolute. It takes nothing else into account but pure physical beauty. Anything you can see with your eyes is fair game, however, a target does not get a higher ranking if it has "great grip" or a "great gullet." How many times have you seen some sorry sap trying to justify fucking a poor piece of pie by saying "dude she gives great head" or "her pussy is so tight!" Many fatties and uglies do have great gullets and are particularly good at sex. They have to be more dedicated to their craft because no one would talk to them otherwise. Likewise, a target does not receive a reduced ranking if you get down to the pie and it resembles a slaughterhouse. It's unfortunate, but poor qualities like that do not lower her physical beauty.

I would now like to take the time to explain the rating system in detail. I will not cover negatives because when you are trying to decide whether a target is a -3 or -2 that's just sad for mankind. Moreover, since I do not personally know you I cannot be the judge of what pie you have fucked. I will offerer my guidance upon request because I consider my self a pie-getting veteran. My judgment is sound and I promise to give you my unbiased opinion. Seek my council in ranking a target, as initially this will be a difficult challenge for you.

To accumulate your lifetime average, have all the pies you have fucked verified by a brother who is also subject to these gullet reporting regulations. Then add up their ranks and divide by how many pies you have fucked. A good score is right around a 5.

To accumulate your "filth rating," add up all the pieces of pie you have fucked that are a 3 or below and divide by how many pies you have fucked. Make this a percentage. For example, my filth rating is at 12%, but I have exceeded 50 pieces of pie. Not bad.

10- The likes of Marissa Miller and Megan Fox. No one will ever get this.
9- If any of you are lucky to get so close to perfection, feel blessed. If you fuck this up, you should be lynched. This is your ceiling.
8- See #7
7-Wife Status. Be careful not to fuck this up.
6-Date Status. Be careful when you cheat, but still cheat
5-Apply the 5x5 rule. Toot it 5 times, and then boot it. Move onto the next piece of pie.
4-One night stands, but they are fairly attractive. Should not be repeats.
3-The filth cut-off. These are not attractive women, but sadly many of you have fucked these.
2-Still filth. Still Pathetic.
1-Anything this close to 0 is bad. You better be 3 four lokos deep to justify this abomination
0-Let me just say from experience, when calculating your lifetime pie accumulation, throwing a 0 in the mix really hurts the average.

Additional Rules for a Cocksman

1.) Non-consent and rape are two different things. There is a fine line, so make sure not to cross it.
2.) A target should maintain the hair around her pie. It's a matter of respect. Maintenance is preferred (I prefer pie that has been lasered increasing the aesthetics and feel).
3.) Do your research and find out what is a loop n' doop target and what is a guap n' drop target. Keep yourself busy by fucking loop n' doops while working on a guap n' drop on the side. It only makes perfect sense.
4.) When utilizing the loop power of 4 Lokos, be careful. A target on one 4 Loko is putting the odds in your favor of getting some pie. A target on two 4 Lokos is going to get sick and pass out. A target on three 4 Lokos leads to instances of litigation and lawsuits. Terms like "sexual assault" seem to be used in this case.

Pie Code

A pie code is essential to have so pie-getters can have a conversation in front of targets while talking about them and deciding which one to make a move on. The following references:

Blackberry: A black target
Blueberry Pie: half-black/half-white
Pumpkin Pie: A latin/mexican target
Pecan Pie: half-white/half-latin
Strawberry Pie: white target
Cherry pie: A young white target
Lemon Meringue: Asian target

Note: If you are so lucky to encounter a perfect piece of pie. I mean the grip is out of this world, it doesn't look like hair ever existed in the region, and it tastes like strawberry shortcake, then you are allowed to refer to the pie as crème brulee. It must hit the tri-fecta to be considered for this great and honorable distinction.

*Don't fuck middle-eastern targets. Exhibit some patriotism and have some pride. You want your cock smelling like falafel? Filth.

Do not recreate this email. This is for Kappa Sigmas. I will track you down and take your soul if you transmit this email to anyone outside our brotherhood.

- NAME/RIDICULOUS NICKNAMES REDACTED

http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum...ail-goes-viral

Tags
college girls, duke university, feminism, fuck list

Thread