Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 7th, 2005 #1
prozak

Default Alternate Indo-Aryan Religion

The first challenge facing any animal is to balance its autonomy with its environment, in a process known as adaptation. Much as a child must form an identity separate from its parents but still learn from them, for any self-aware species this becomes the primary means of understanding the world, in definitions of self and whole. When a species has become by its own technology self-sufficient, the struggle becomes an internal duplicate of this division, and the individuals involved struggle to avoid becoming self-referential and thus, losing sight of reality as a continuous whole.

In the modern age, humans have mastered dominion over the means of survival, but have lost the goal of adaptation, thus exist in a world of their own definition which is separated from the process of the whole. This manifests itself in seemingly irreconciliable splits between body and mind, subjective and objective perspectives, and individual and world. Without a forward goal, such as "establish civilization and survive," humans have become lost in a world created of their own thought and separated from the whole.

Continuity movement believes that if we look toward the ongoing process of the whole, instead of its discrete parts as known in our minds, we can overcome this lack of meaning and create a civilization which lacks the problems of solipsism of our own: unstated but pervasive fear of death, destruction of our natural environment, and lives spent in unfulfilling tasks with little connection (or time for) the things most meaningful to us, which are families, friends and personal achievement. No political or social agenda can make this change, since it must come from within, and as the goal of spirituality is to bond individual to world, it is here that change must occur.

Every aspect of modern life mirrors this division. In politics, there is a "left" which has an emotion of inclusiveness which runs out of control, and a "right" which responds with rigid absolutes in a reactionary fashion; neither has succeeded, over several centuries, of finding an intelligent agenda or satisfying its people. This same division occurs in spirituality and social issues. It is the result of individual humans feeling alienated from the world, distrusting it, and thus seeing themselves as (passively) at war with the world as whole, fighting for their own space and autonomy.

In this light, the divisions between mind/body and subjective/objective become more than taxonomic; they become moral absolutes which, interpreted in either an excess of emotion or rigid force, are enforced upon the world by humans, reversing their original function as being an interpretation of the workings of the world. At this point, humans become a self-fulfilling prophecy, because the world in their heads does not match external reality, yet is acted upon as if it does, causing humanity as a whole to respond to the illusion and not the fact.

Our societies claim a "progressive" agenda, but in both personal development and development of civilization, this agenda consists of an ongoing war against the world and, lacking understanding of how it works, continual alienation from it and retreat into illusion. When illusion exists in the mind and is not matched by the external world, what results is this process of forcing it upon the world and justifying its inaccuracies in terms of human constructs like right and wrong, fostering an enduring neurotic state of mind among human beings.

It is simpler, and more accurate, to note that we are parts of the world, and not separate from it, but that we have autonomy and can make choices about how we craft our world. We do not have to obey absolutes written in a single word of religion, book of law or socioeconomic convention, but can observe our natural surroundings to ascertain the means of the cosmos, and then apply them to ourselves. This requires that we cease trying to create our own isolated worlds within the world as whole, supported by our social and spiritual illusions, but that we embrace the world as a whole with ourselves as a component of it.

The opposite of this view is selfishness, where one is so afraid and hateful of the world that one is unwilling to accept that it can be a meta-good, composed of both "good" and "evil" as necessary parts to achieve its balance, and it leads to internal divisions within civilization which, shattering its consensus on what the goal of the collective must be, cause it to fragment and thus collapse from within. Regardless of what predator - disease, climate change or invaders - finally eats the corpse, the civilization has died from the disease of alienation against the world resulting in irreconciliable internal division.

Much as this afflicts civilization, it also attacks the human, who in a neurotic state is unable to make decisions or be satisfied with any state in life, thus there is a constant hyper-inflated striving for wealth, power and material goods; this results in the creation of mass waste, the destruction of natural environments, and the spiritual emptiness of the individual. Individuals who feel hollow and as if life is meaningless tend to commit destructive acts and to, however passively, snipe at their neighbors and increase misery, because nothing pleases the miserable except to say "it cannot be otherwise, for all are miserable."

Humanity will either overcome this abyss of division and alienation, or be destroyed; Continuity Movement believes this state can be overcome by seeing the world as a continuous process of which we are part, and by taking our part in it and doing it well, instead of aiming for selfish ends, we can not only end our hollowness but create a greater civilization and in it, more spiritually satisfied individuals.

http://www.continuity.us/site/belief/

Old May 8th, 2005 #2
Aryan Lord

That was a profound and thought provoking post which I enjoyed reading immensely.We need more of this material here and on other WN forums.
We have to create a vision for our people,a solid ideological and spiritual basis or our struggle is for nought.

Old May 8th, 2005 #3
Abzug Hoffman

Here's a commandment for AIAR - to be considered a man you must kill 15 men of the enemy. What do you think?

Old May 11th, 2005 #4
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Here's a commandment for AIAR - to be considered a man you must kill 15 men of the enemy. What do you think?
And 1 sententious WNdbag like Prozak.

Old May 11th, 2005 #5
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by THamilton
And 1 sententious WNdbag like Prozak.
Yes, kill Prozack first! Hahaha. That was just a joke.

Old May 11th, 2005 #6
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Yes, kill Prozack first! Hahaha. That was just a joke.
Why not? As Goebbels wrote: “When a man comes out of a coalmine, he wants bread, not a copy of The Myth of The Twentieth Century.” Still less, I would think, the Cosmic-All-Contuinity locutions of a Prozak. I at least can't stand the “Indo-Aryan this”, “European-tradition that”, sociocritical hobbyism of Prozak et al. All such ‘aryanizing’ is boring claptrap. Are we in college even here? of what approximate use if the word ‘taxonomic’ in any possible struggle against Jewry or, I don't know, this abyss of division and alienation? “the means of the cosmos”? One should press Mr. Prozak to elaborate on this bizarre, if not stupid, choice of words. At the very least you will agree it is not ‘meta-good’.

Old May 11th, 2005 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Not at all. His paragraphs were thoughtful and worthy of consideration.

I was reminded of a line from a poem by Goethe which a friend shared with me a few years back: "ein unendliche kette"

"an unbroken chain" ie, we and our ancestors and descendants-- a CONTINUITY if you will!

Old May 11th, 2005 #8
JesusFreak

No we do not need any satanic paganism. We need to return to the Word of God as laid out in the Bible. Jesus said he will send you the gift of the Holy Spirit and with it you can do wonders such as he. A damned people can not find salvation or help from the Lord. We need to put our faith in the Lord!

Old May 11th, 2005 #9
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Not at all. His paragraphs were thoughtful and worthy of consideration.

I was reminded of a line from a poem by Goethe which a friend shared with me a few years back: "ein unendliche kette"

"an unbroken chain" ie, we and our ancestors and descendants-- a CONTINUITY if you will!

Goethe is fine, but I suspect he would not appreciate the verlängern of his chain all the way out to the means of the cosmos, at least in the mysterious Prozakian sense of attaining Meta-Good thereby. Anyway, the charm of that phrase, for me, can have nothing to do with the creepy, robotic, self-helpish tone maintained by Mr. Prozak. "We here at Continuity Movement believe..." -- I'm sorry, I can't buy Swami Prozak's seminars on societal self-help.

Old May 11th, 2005 #10
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreak
No we do not need any satanic paganism. We need to return to the Word of God as laid out in the Bible. Jesus said he will send you the gift of the Holy Spirit and with it you can do wonders such as he. A damned people can not find salvation or help from the Lord. We need to put our faith in the Lord!
Enough satire for one day OK? This blathering was funny the first 20 posts.

Old May 11th, 2005 #11
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Jesusfreak is not funny, but prozack did sound New Agey and I'm sure Barnes and Noble would sell his book - if he wrote one - in the same general section with Wicca and Crowley and all that.

Old May 11th, 2005 #12
JesusFreak

Satire?SATIRE!....I'm not kidding! But anyway do you really think people in the world of McSalvation are going to embrace anything that requires action, and deeper understanding/going against the grain? Buddha came too late to help India out and crippled himself with pessimism for the world he was stuck in. That is most people worth a damn today.
Quote:

Old May 12th, 2005 #13
SheerTerror

Do you have something against thinking and philosophy? Prozak is by far one of the brightest posters here. I agree with him...the only thing standing in our way is ourselves. Jews aren't the problem, they wouldn't last 10 fucking minutes of White men decided to do something.

I get tired of Jew-this, Jew-that myself. WE let the snotty little parasites in. WE let them take power. WE let them control our media, brainwash our kids, take our money. That speaks for problems among US. Jews are a symptom. White peoples' contentedness with being shit upon by EVERYone is the fucking disease.

Quote:
Why not? As Goebbels wrote: “When a man comes out of a coalmine, he wants bread, not a copy of The Myth of The Twentieth Century.” Still less, I would think, the Cosmic-All-Contuinity locutions of a Prozak. I at least can't stand the “Indo-Aryan this”, “European-tradition that”, sociocritical hobbyism of Prozak et al. All such ‘aryanizing’ is boring claptrap. Are we in college even here? of what approximate use if the word ‘taxonomic’ in any possible struggle against Jewry or, I don't know, this abyss of division and alienation? “the means of the cosmos”? One should press Mr. Prozak to elaborate on this bizarre, if not stupid, choice of words. At the very least you will agree it is not ‘meta-good’.

Old May 12th, 2005 #14
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheerTerror
Do you have something against thinking and philosophy?
No, I have something against Prozak's brand of thinking and philosophizing. While I don't agree that the only thing standing in our way is ourselves, I agree it is one major thing, but I don't agree with Prozak's solution.

Old May 12th, 2005 #15
SheerTerror

Fair enough. I see by your name you're a federalist (I'm assuming Alexander T Hamilton), so there's prolly not much we'll agree on besides race issues.

I don't think its a viable solution to the dilemma our people and nation is in, I think its a good solution for a lot of people's lacking spirituality. Christ, I can't even think of a religion that doesn't have some sorta New Agey-ness to it.

EDIT: BTW, welcome to the forum

Quote:
No, I have something against Prozak's brand of thinking and philosophizing. While I don't agree that the only thing standing in our way is ourselves, I agree it is one major thing, but I don't agree with Prozak's solution.

Old May 12th, 2005 #16
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest it, but Prozak could get a book deal with his new agey writing, hoepfully he's working on this.

What he does with the advance or royalties is of course up to him - cough - VNN, excuse me.
He could give Deepcrac Sheetprong a run for his money.

Old May 12th, 2005 #17
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Fair enough. I see by your name you're a federalist (I'm assuming Alexander T Hamilton), so there's prolly not much we'll agree on besides race issues
No, Linder thrust this name on me, to protect my beleagured identity. I suspect he does this pretty often. Have you noticed how silly the names are, in a plain, nothing-strange-here kind of way?

Old May 14th, 2005 #18
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreak
Please stick to the subject at hand and not use this thread to preach a godspell for a Jewish messiah.

Old May 14th, 2005 #19
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Do you have something against thinking and philosophy? Prozak is by far one of the brightest posters here. I agree with him...the only thing standing in our way is ourselves. Jews aren't the problem, they wouldn't last 10 fucking minutes of White men decided to do something.

I get tired of Jew-this, Jew-that myself. WE let the snotty little parasites in. WE let them take power. WE let them control our media, brainwash our kids, take our money. That speaks for problems among US. Jews are a symptom. White peoples' contentedness with being shit upon by EVERYone is the fucking disease.

I agree.In our weakness and degeneracy we have allowed and been complicit in the Jews ascension to world hegemony.We only have ourselves to blame.

Old May 14th, 2005 #20
JesusFreak

Satanic pagan, did you not know that Christianity was the best thing to ever happen to the White European races. Before that they where dumb savages who just lived in caves and prayed to pine-cones, trees and rocks. And doing satanic voodoo magic. Just like that satanic juju man in your avatar. Christianity by the blessing of Jesus gave us civilzation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Please stick to the subject at hand and not use this thread to preach a godspell for a Jewish messiah.

Thread