VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > History & Religion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 5th, 2005 #101
_DC_

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Nobility
Yes, you're right... I'm a lying machine.

Anything else to add before you go on permanent ignore?
This time I am quoting it, so you can't delete it again, as is apparently your habit when thread history becomes inconvenient to you.

I note you aren't denying your lies. Apparently your strategy is to avoid anything too hard for you to answer, and instead post tons of quotes, or just start a new thread on the same topic. Eh, Jarl?

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=21520

Quote:
If you guys didn't demonize and dehumanize entire groups of people, the innocent along with the guilty, and then irrationally and irresponsibly call for genocide and mass murder, and instead decided to focus on the root forms of evil and decay in our civilization, then I would probably post here more frequently.
You are some kind of infiltrator. Nobody makes a 180 turn that fast. Don't think you can go on and get away with it, boy.

Old September 13th, 2005 #102
germanSlave

Right on,that's is what I am trying to say,they are way ahead and the white race is running out of time,instead we are still dealing with peanuts like Negros,latinos turks in germany, moslems and so on...
If the white race is not getting in an organized fight against the Jew conspiracies ,then save our poor souls
Quote:
The Protocols merely echo the blueprint for economic enslavement and subjugation of gentile nations found right in the Jewish Old Testament. In that book, the Jewish writers claimed Yahweh said to the Jews:

Think about it... who are "all the kings of the north, near and far", from the perspective of ancient Irael and Babylon, where those old testament words were penned?

It is our rulers, and our nations, those of the European/Caucasian/Aryan peoples that were specifically targeted for destruction through predatory moneylending.

All these biblical commandments and prophecies of the Jewish writers to the Jews line up perfectly with the plan of the Protocols, which is to destroy every kingdom, and subjugate every nation through economic slavery.

Is that a coincidence?

I don't think so.

Now, contrast the economically predatory advice of the Jewish scriptwriters to their own people, with the economically suicidal advice they gave to us Northern goyim in the New Testament:

Do you see the difference?

Now you know why the Jewish scriptwriters of the New Testament wanted us Northern goyim to become Christians and think of ourselves as "sheep", because the Jews were shepherds, and to them, sheep are meant to be sheared and slaughtered for profit... their profit.

As financial eductor Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad" told him about moneylending as reported in his book "Cashflow Quadrant":

As you can see, we were targeted for economic exploitation, enslavement and destruction from day one by the Jewish scriptwriters, and you don't even need the redundant Protocols to prove it... it's all right there in the Bible itself.

Any White people that want to learn the game, and how to win at it, would do well to read Kiyosaki's books. The first two are titled:

Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!

Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom

Any other Northern goyim interested in escaping the clutches of the Jewish (and non-Jewish) economic predators would be well-served to consider reading them as well.

As I said, we were economically and religiously set up by those Jews from Day One.

It's time to turn the tables.

Old September 15th, 2005 #103
Alex_De_Large

Quote:
Fear a "Run." The modern banker still fears, as did the ancient goldsmith, a "run" on his bank, a time of panic, or rumor, regarding their integrity or stability that sometimes caused all depositors to rush in and withdraw their deposits at the same time. When this happened to the early goldsmith, and happen it did, the enraged depositors, finding their gold was not there, usually hanged such Jewish manipulators from the nearest tree. In old Amsterdam, a Jewish goldsmith proposed a law making it a hanging offense for anyone starting a "run" on a goldsmith. This immediately alerted his depositors and precipitated just such a "run" on him, the very thing he feared. Of course, this Jewish Shylock had far too many "receipts" out and could not pay. The depositors ended up hanging the goldsmith.
Starting a run on the bank is the only way to beat the jew.

Old October 13th, 2005 #104
Zenos

Quote:
Saul was a Jew.
It's my understanding Paul (Saul of Tarsus) was born a gentile and converted to judaism for power and prestige of being a priest. And when it didn't work out for him he created christianity, not converted to it.

"I made myself a jew to the jews to win the jews, to those who have no law I was free of the law myself, I made myself all things to all men, that is how I run intent on winning; that is how I fight"

I think he was just a power hungry individual that would do or say anything to gain power and was acting on his own.

Old October 13th, 2005 #105
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

I believe he was half-Jewish.

Thread