Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2018 #41
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

MC = (Chinese) magic chip
OS = operating system
NS = network stack



So there it is, the magic chip is on a board within a network device of some sort.

Now one hopes that Crowe and the other retards down thumbing these post are smart enough to agree that:

There is NO WAY that China’s military can initiate contact with one of the MC.

But if you are retarded enough to think that Chinese military can initiate contact, please explain how?


Therefor, it must be the MC that initiates contact.


So, the MC is sitting there and wants to contact the Chinese military so it can send some “useful information” back to China.

One basic question to be answered is: how is the MC going to communicate with the outside world, that is, the world outside the particular system on which it finds itself. Will it leverage the functionality in the OS/NS? Or will it communicate directly with the network card, meaning will the MC have a scaled down OS/NS on the chip?

If the MC is going to leverage the OS/NS, how is the MC going to send system calls to the OS/NS and how will the OS/NS return the results to the MC? What is the communication channel between the MC and the OS/NS? If the MC was making use of the OS/NS, then there would be entries in numerous system tables indicating the presence of the MC. That would mean the secret MC was not very secret.

If the MC is going to communicate directly with hardware devices, it will need access to the PCI bus. That would not be a trivial modification to the original design plan of the board. Since there would need to be an OS/NS on the chip … what power consumption, heat generation, and timing and synchronization issues would be introduce? And how would the manufacturer of the MC know what type of network card(s) were going to be used in the final shipped product? If the board manufacturer did not know this, how could they design a MC to communicate with the network card(s)?

To see the difficulties here, just try to step through the simple process of how this MC would obtain and source and destination MAC address and source IP address. Obviously, the destination IP address would that of the Chinese military which would be burned into the chip so not need to consider that, well, unless the MC tried query the address using DNS, but where would it get the address of the DNS server?

And well, the MC would likely have to handle both IPv4 and IPv6.

Lets try to understand just how infeasible the claim of the secret MC is.

Assume the company that designed the board has finished all design work required and is ready to send the design plans off to the company in China that will manufacture the board.

Now consider what would happen of the company that designed the board decided to add a MC to the board themselves.

What would be the implication? How much effort would be required to made the modification? How many man hours would be needed? What potential problems would be introduced? How would those problems be mitigated? What would be the delay of the project?

The answer to all the question is: a significant amount of effort and time.

If the original design team attempt to add a MC to the board, it would take a least six month of work.

That is when the team that designed the board was going to add the MC.

How much harder would it be for Chinese engineers that did not design the board to add a MC?

Chinese engineers that were not privy to any of the information, objectives, constraints, etc that went into the design of the board.

Chinese engineers that would not even know what OS was going to be used in the final shipped product.

Now the Chinese board manufacturer will be expected to tool up and be producing boards within a month.

How could the Chinese board manufacturer have Chinese engineers do six month of work in one month?


I again, have demonstrated the existence of the MC to be virtually impossible.

The reason why Crowe and his fluffers cannot understand, is because they believe that adding a MC to a board is no more difficult of a task and adding a new joy stick to their desktop computer.

Meaning again, I have demonstrated that Crowe and is fluffers are retards.

More than that, I have demonstrated they have no honor and will not admit they do not know what they are talking about.

Last edited by Amerikaner; December 12th, 2018 at 08:09 AM.
 
Old December 12th, 2018 #42
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

Let me make the case I made above even stronger.

If the Chinese engineers could add a MC to the board that they had no part in designing ...

These Chinese engineers would have to add the MC with an incredible level of perfection and quality.

A level that only Germans could achieve.

Anything less would cause anomalies in the system which would render the system useless.
 
Old December 12th, 2018 #43
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,626
Crowe
Default

If you actually read the article, they tell you exactly how the chips work.

Also, China could have hired expertise from anywhere in the world, if they forked over enough money. Lots of Westerners work for Chinese companies....A kike might very well have designed it...

Quote:
Since the implants were small, the amount of code they contained was small as well. But they were capable of doing two very important things: telling the device to communicate with one of several anonymous computers elsewhere on the internet that were loaded with more complex code; and preparing the device’s operating system to accept this new code. The illicit chips could do all this because they were connected to the baseboard management controller, a kind of superchip that administrators use to remotely log in to problematic servers, giving them access to the most sensitive code even on machines that have crashed or are turned off.
https://searchnetworking.techtarget....ent-controller
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old December 12th, 2018 #44
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5,198
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Crowe, it's obvious that this little p's brain was blown apart by a few derisive comments thrown her way a few weeks ago on VNN forum (I remember the thread), the kind of stuff you and I would have forgotten about already. Because we are men, and sane. She hasn't been the same since, and this cunty vindictiveness she's showing towards you demonstrates that she is not a 'superior' intellect in spite of all her verbosity but a failed one. A loser, a nut.

You 'got' to her.

With a few simple words you reached inside her mind took whatever self esteem she had left after the trials of her obviously miserable life and bitch slapped her from one end of the forum to the other with it.

You violated her and she's not going to let it go brother.


There's only one thing you can do in a case like this ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Crowe, she wants your cock. Find her, fuck her crosseyed and leave her laying on the floor. I'm sure someone reading this has some info on her. I might want to visit this little whore myself, so dont be selfish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
As long as its White, and not post-menopausal. The good news is, we see healthy menustral cycles on display, regularly, on VNN.

Gotta be careful though, she might be a freak. One of those little sluts that wants you to choke her. Once you start, it might be kinda hard to stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I think Jeff is the only one here who might mistankingly push into a surgically inverted scrodum. Pretty sure the rest of us know what a real one looks like. !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I don't find that gook attractive at all. She doesn't look like a Moranbong girl I'd bang like I would Jo Kuk-hyang.


I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anybody, but these posts are hilarious.
 
Old December 19th, 2018 #45
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

This thread is a prefect example of why the jew owns the Aryans.

The level of retardation demonstrated in this thread is astonishing.

Lets start here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
China is a healthy traditional nationalist state. Amerikwa is a mixed race whore of the jews which is genociding its own White population.

Go China!
This post got 10 up thumbs, meaning there are 11 retards posting here at VNNF.

The first sentence is observably false. And the second is obvious to the extreme, thats why we are here.

The third sentence is beyond stupid. "Go" where? Chinese claim to Siberia? Their "human right" to immigrant to and lay claim to Australia, New Zealand, west coast of America, western Canada, "just like the Europeans did"? Why not all of Canada and America? And England, France and Germany still need to pay for colonization, and Germany and Italy for being Fascist and working with Japan during WW2. And Eastern Europe may need to be taken as a buffer zone so Europeans can never invade Siberia again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Too many
This post got 8 up thumbs.

Vox Day effectively covered what type of "man" goes after spelling mistakes. But what of "man" gets excited about another "man" finding one of the most common spelling mistakes, which is actually more likely a type mistake.

The circle jew is vicious.


While the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Minor side issue.

Encryption is not really vulnerable to "hacking" and not related to "tracking".

...

Gets 4 down thumbs, proving there are a least 4 technological retards posting here.


And of course, Crowe goes full retard here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The only thing you've demonstrated is that your IQ is too low to conceive that it was never their intention for the chip to remain undetected forever, just long enough gather some useful information. I would say the plan was ultimately successful.
And nobody else is smart enough to understand how retarded Crowe is.



And I clearly explain why the type whole claim about Chinese secret chip is ridicules, but virtually no VNNF poster has the IQ to understand.

Thats why 8 VNNF posters get arouse when Serbian find a spelling/typing mistake.


The fact is, the White race is going nowhere until smarter Whites get involved in WN.

Fact.
 
Old December 19th, 2018 #46
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The only thing you've demonstrated is that your IQ is too low to conceive that it was never their intention for the chip to remain undetected forever, just long enough gather some useful information. I would say the plan was ultimately successful.

But Crowe's retardation and his fluffers support is nothing new.

In this thread, Crowe and his fluffers are so stupid, they cannot even understand the issue, even when it is explained to them a simply as possible.


Here is another example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You are hopelessly obtuse.

The reason it's a scam has nothing to do with how the bitcoins are "generated", but in how the market/price on them is enormously volatile. It's open to extremely heavy speculation, and (((insider trading))).

I guess, if you're in the (((loop))) you could potentially make money flipping bitcoins if you get in low enough, and know exactly when to unload them, but few people have that knowledge, and most of the ones that do are (((them))).

Bitcoin is also a way for drug dealers and pimps, and organized criminal enterprise to launder their assets. I guarantee you that somewhere in Israel, a kike is selling an Aryan girl for "bitcoins".
Four retards gave Crowe up thumbs, because they, like Crowe, are not only unable to understand the technology involved, they are too retarded to understand how it will benefit WN.


Again, WN is going nowhere until higher IQ Whites are forced to join to avoid genocide.
 
Old December 19th, 2018 #47
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negros are apes View Post
Originally Posted by Amerikaner the Trump fluffing retard View Post
It is America telling China its days of thievery are coming to an end.

The WN retards are not capable of understanding the technical aspects of this issue. And those aspects are logical and rather objective. So there is little hope the WN retards will be able understand the geopolitical aspects which are more subjective, but fortunately, just as logical.

WN retards like to mock and ridicule what they are not capable of understanding, but the circle jerk is only as strong is the weakest grip.

The fact is, Trump's kidnapping of the Huawei "executive" was one of the most aggressive and brazen acts in modern history. It was also one of the most deft. Trump has the Chinese by the balls and the Chinese know it. Whomever is advising Trump deserves a lot of credit.

Can any of the WN retards guess why it is that Trump has the Chinese by the balls?

The Keiser Report video below touches ever so tangental on the issue at 9:12.

No use in waisting time and posting the salient points here, because it will be lost on the WN retards. Will just have to wait until the intelligent Whites join WN.


 
Old December 19th, 2018 #48
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,626
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
This post got 10 up thumbs, meaning there are 11 retards posting here at VNNF.

This post got 8 up thumbs.

Vox Day effectively covered what type of "man" goes after spelling mistakes. But what of "man" gets excited about another "man" finding one of the most common spelling mistakes, which is actually more likely a type mistake.
So, how pathetic is a person who gets upset over internet points? How many times have you bitched, whined, moaned about "thumbs" on your numerous alts?

Maybe, just maybe those "thumbs up" were given to Serbian with the intention to trigger you specifically. Because you're so retarded and belligerent, everyone knew thumbing up those posts would get to you. Your reaction was predictable. Because you are a purely emotion driven person. You are a full-blown gamma.

Quote:
And nobody else is smart enough to understand how retarded Crowe is.
Classic narcissism on display. It's everyone else who's wrong, and I'm right, I'm smart, I'm high IQ, and everyone else is retarded.....

Look in the mirror, and analyze your own pathetic existence. The existence of a pleb who gets triggered over internet points this easily.

Quote:
And I clearly explain why the type whole claim about Chinese secret chip is ridiculous, but virtually no VNNF poster has the IQ to understand.
Fixed.

The article does a sufficient job at explaining how the chip works, so bloviating from a fake expert was not required. Out of all of your rambling and rhetorical questions, the article answered most of them, had you simply read it. And this is how you end up looking like a moron on the internet.

I'll admit, it was a hilarious read, and the whole time I'm thinking "Wow, this person really is a l33t WN haX0r!!!"

Already had you pinned in a parody of you.

You don't realize it, but you're the gift that keeps on giving (entertainment value wise). Don't go anywhere.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old December 19th, 2018 #49
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,626
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Can any of the WN retards guess why it is that Trump has the Chinese by the balls?

The Keiser Report video below touches ever so tangental on the issue at 9:12.
Call me disappointed. I had hopes that maybe, just maybe, you might have a rare moment where you actually make a decent point.

But, apparently the astute point you were making was that Chump has China by the balls, just because Chinese own a bunch of land in Manhattan......

Yeah. No.

From the flip side, the USA owes China over $1T in debt. A debt they can collect on, whenever they want. And I guarantee what they own in Manhattan isn't close to a trillion in assets.

So believing the USA has China by the balls, because they "kidnapped" a gook executive's daughter, and because the Chinese own land in Manhattan, is nigger level stupid. You can't actually be serious, which means that you *must* be trolling.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old December 19th, 2018 #50
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

Crowe,

I do not read 99.9% of your responses to my posts.

No more than I would read the response of a nigger, blue haired cat lady, tattooed hipster, etc.

I made the mistake of reading your first post in this thread and wasted a lot of time trying to explain why your response was pure stupidty from a logical, objective technical engineering point of view.

Rather than admitting you were wrong and saying something like "good point", you just continue to thumb rape me and bloviate.

No way am I reading your bloviations.

The same goes for your fluffers.

Tards of feather flock together.

So go ahead and act like a typical leftist do when confronted with reality.

You do not know what the fuck you are talking about and you and your fluffers cannot change that fact through a democratic process of muh thumbing.
 
Old December 19th, 2018 #51
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,626
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Crowe,

I do not read 99.9% of your responses to my posts.

No more than I would read the response of a nigger, blue haired cat lady, tattooed hipster, etc.
Yet you quoted me several times in this topic. Quoting is reading. You only pull this excuse when you lack any sort of reprisal after being called out on your bullshit.

If you truly ignored me like you claim, then you'd put me on ignore, and not feel the need to lash out at me and others here. But the fact of the matter is, your ego got bruised, and you're a full gamma-cuck.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old December 19th, 2018 #52
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

Crowe,

Like I have said many times, I do not read your bloviations.

I respond your thumbs only, because your thumbs are far more intellectually powerful and interesting than your bloviations and a lot less painful to process.
 
Old December 19th, 2018 #53
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,444
Dan Hadaway
Default

>I again, have demonstrated the existence of the MC to be virtually impossible.
The only thing you've demonstrated is your big,bloated, overly inflated ego.
 
Old December 27th, 2018 #54
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default


Big Hack or Big Hoax?



Quote:
This discovery, the news agency said, was provided by an Israeli security expert, after he read Bloomberg’s initial report last week.

Surprise, surprise, ... seems helpful jews are involved with the ridicules claim.


Like I said, and demonstrated, from the start, the claim of the Chinese had "embedded a tiny, grain-of-rice-sized chip into a motherboard" as absurd.

Only retards and/or the technologically ignorant would have believed such claims.

Like I said, if such a chip was attached to a motherboard in the manor claimed, it was either:
Ordered to be put there by a Chinese military official that did not understand the technology and other related technologies.
OR
Put there by the CIA or like minded entity with the intention of being detected as to justify the bullying of China.

Bottom line, such a chip would be easily detected at any one of ten points of the development life cycle.

But even though this fact was clearly demonstrated by a WN here at VNN, the WN retards chose to believe (((Bloomberg Businessweek))).

Why? Because for the WN retards, keeping the bloated egos inflated is the main focus of their posting, not acting in the best interest of the White race.

The WN retards thumb rape me for posting information that demonstrated the whole story was BS, while up thumbing another WN retard that found a spelling/typing mistake (to vs. too) in one of my posts he was not likely capable of understanding.

This is one reason why the jews own the White race, the jews put the survival of the race ahead of the bloated egos.

Last edited by Amerikaner; December 27th, 2018 at 03:39 AM.
 
Old December 27th, 2018 #55
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Some interesting points in these articles re it's improbability vs. probability:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/1..._spy_chip_sec/

"As far as El Reg is concerned, while Bloomberg is generally a gold standard in journalism, there are numerous problems with the original piece. For one thing, it would be near impossible to exfiltrate data from a bugged machine in a data center as Apple and Amazon, at least, have sophisticated monitoring tools that should catch unexpected network traffic. Similarly, they should be able to detect unauthorized changes to operating systems and applications, caused by the alleged spy chips injecting backdoor code into the software stack during boot.

They also inspect hardware before it is put into production: as well as visual inspections, it is possible to scan a motherboard for electromagnetic emissions and identify anything unexpected, such as a tiny chip smuggled onto or inside a PCB – there's even a patent
on this kind of technology."

More on why the story is being deemed implausible:

https://www.servethehome.com/investi...micro-stories/

Creating fairness in trade for Americans is something we've needed to do for a long time, but this may indeed be a story to mask what the real prob with Huaweii is, IDK.

The word 'Huaweii' caught my eye because back in 2012 they were accused of killing an American Engineer, I vaguely remember the story and when you see the scene of the 'suicide' and hear the evidence, and you know that he was anxious and increasingly worried, voicing being worried about being killed, according to family and friends--- then it looks less like a suicide than it might otherwise.

He was said to have committed suicide by hanging himself from a set of holes he drilled in the bathroom wall, putting a pulley in them--yet no holes were in the wall when the family went to look.

He was packing his bags to leave Singapore frantically but never got out--he told his GF he had to leave and would tell her everything when he saw her again (which of course he didn't).

I googled it and here's the story, his name was Shane Todd:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Shane_Todd

"Dr. Shane Todd was an American engineer who died under disputed circumstances in Singapore in June 2012. Local authorities said Dr. Todd had committed suicide, though his family insists that he was murdered,[2] possibly in connection with the work he had been doing at the Institute for Micro Electronics ("IME"), part of the Singaporean government-run Agency for Science, Technology and Research ("A*STAR") involving a gallium nitride-based semiconductor amplifying device purportedly for the Chinese telecom company Huawei.[3][4]

Dr. Todd's death was the subject of a single major investigative report in February 2013 by the Financial Times newspaper.[3] The article carried the Todd family's claim that Singapore police had not properly investigated Dr. Todd's death, and also contained their allegations that the IME was collaborating on a project with potential military implication with Huawei, a major Chinese electronics and telecommunications company. Both Huawei and A*STAR's IME institute subsequently denied that their work had progressed beyond the discussion stage.[5] Ex-colleagues of Dr. Todd also testified that there had been no such collaborations. [6][7] The police also defended their role in the investigation.[8][9]"
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier

Last edited by Emily Henderson; December 27th, 2018 at 04:06 AM.
 
Old December 27th, 2018 #56
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Some interesting points in these articles re it's improbability vs. probability:

Thanks for your investigative posting and showing the "men" how it is done.

The claim about the secret chip is so absurd, the fact the typical poster at VNN, which is suppose to be the leading edge of WN, cannot see through the hoax when provided with the facts clearly demonstrates the peril of the White race.

When somebody who knows what they are talking about wants to spend a couple hours detailing the engineering absurdities being claimed so that fellow WNs can learn something but decides not to ... Why take the time if the post is only going to be ridiculed and the poster accused of being arrogant and mocked for posting something WN retards are not able to understand?

How many non-VNN regulars would ever read the post? Not many. So if the time spent is not appreciated by VNN regulars, the time spent will be totally wasted.

WN needs to start attracting higher IQ members and fast.

Last edited by Amerikaner; December 27th, 2018 at 06:19 AM.
 
Old December 27th, 2018 #57
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,626
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Some interesting points in these articles re it's improbability vs. probability:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/1..._spy_chip_sec/


More on why the story is being deemed implausible:

https://www.servethehome.com/investi...micro-stories/
Little p, take a lesson from Emily here. Next time you make claims to the contrary, simply post some corroborating sources. That's literally all you had to do..... After reading the above sources, I agree that the claims are false.

But instead, you likely plagiarized some info from a tech website/s, claimed it as your own, and without posting the source, just so you could toot your own horn and attempt to look smart on here.

Because the above sources went into better detail than you did. With far better grammar and punctuation.

I never claimed to be an expert on these matters.

Quote:
But even though this fact was clearly demonstrated by a WN here at VNN, the WN retards chose to believe (((Bloomberg Businessweek))).
There are doubts whether you're a WN or not.

And you were making claims without a counter source.

You were asked to state your credentials, and failed to do so.

Why should anyone take your claims at face value? A proven narcissistic blow-hard. If you want credibility, earn it.

This is about your ego, not mine. Stop projecting.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; December 27th, 2018 at 12:09 PM.
 
Old December 27th, 2018 #58
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

Crowe,

Like I said a long time ago, you are nigger level stupid, you just do not understand how stupid you are.

Hopefully the post below will be the last post I will ever read of yours.

Why you insist on stalking me, reading all my posts, and responding, when I purposely try to avoid you like I avoid niggers is beyond me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The only thing you've demonstrated is that your IQ is too low to conceive that it was never their intention for the chip to remain undetected forever, just long enough gather some useful information. I would say the plan was ultimately successful.
Just pure stupidity. No other proof is needed.

It is like listening to a nigger explaining economics.

Stalk me and thumb me all you want little man.

Its in your DNA.
 
Old December 27th, 2018 #59
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,626
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Crowe,

Like I said a long time ago, you are nigger level stupid, you just do not understand how stupid you are.
Projecting....a consistent pattern with you.

Quote:
Hopefully the post below will be the last post I will ever read of yours.
Even after stating multiple times previously that you're not reading my posts? Falsely claiming to not read posts of people your attacking is really weak.

Quote:
Why you insist on stalking me, reading all my posts, and responding, when I purposely try to avoid you like I avoid niggers is beyond me.
Really? Because you can't seem to kick your addiction to the fumes off my sweaty jock strap any more than a nigger can kick its stink. Projecting, yet again.

Quote:
Just pure stupidity. No other proof is needed.
To prove that this is about your ego, and not mine, I'll admit to being wrong with the quoted statement.

An Aryan admits when they're wrong. Something you have probably never, ever done. It's in your DNA.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; December 27th, 2018 at 12:38 PM.
 
Old December 27th, 2018 #60
Amerikaner
Deplorable
 
Amerikaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Chamber Pot
Posts: 518
Amerikaner
Default

Ain't that special, my fanboy, Crowe, monitors my every post and responds within minutes.

Crowe, you need a woman, a career, and a meaningful outdoors activity.

Your muh posting is not going to save the White race and it is not going to solve your deleterious mutations.
 
Reply

Tags
chinks, huawei

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.
Page generated in 0.17156 seconds.