VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2017 #41
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Its seems this issue is one that requires an IQ greater than 110 to comprehend.
...Now, lets watch the WN retards voluntarily identify themselves as belonging to one of two groups, one with IQs between 100 and 110, and the other with IQs below 100.
Although your example is appropriate, the issues are easily understandable even by stupid people who want to learn the truth.

However, here it seems that you are being bombarded with denials and insults by moderately intelligent people who are not interested in the truth but are here merely to cause dissension. Incogman calls them Hasbarats. That may be the situation here, Jews pretending to be WN, causing arguments for the sake of distracting from the problems. Thus, the problems are never solved. From my own observations, a lot of that happens on WN Chat boards.

Your detractors are no necessarily of low IQ, but their ignorance and stupidity are amazing.

But to clear up a question that the Mexican asked, "Do you speak Chinese or read the language?" Where in "chinkland" do you live?

Old October 24th, 2017 #42
M.N. Dalvez

What, now you're gonna start calling people jews? Fuck off, golem.

You and your faggot mate Marco Polo do not speak any Chinese language, have never been there, and yet somehow claim to know better than people who have ...? And then, then, you not so subtly insinuate than anyone here who disagrees with you, like Serbian or myself, are jews???

Old October 26th, 2017 #43
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
What, now you're gonna start calling people jews? Fuck off, golem.

You and your faggot mate Marco Polo do not speak any Chinese language, have never been there, and yet somehow claim to know better than people who have ...? And then, then, you not so subtly insinuate than anyone here who disagrees with you, like Serbian or myself, are jews???
You don't know anything about me other than what I post. You seem to think that merely claiming that someone is a liar (that is, someone who doesn't agree with you) then your own statement is the truth even though you have absolutely not idea about the people you smear.

Likewise, you want to smear me with queer words. From your own posts, I know that you don't know much at all about the Chinese or other types of Asians while I have made them a major study for over 50 years. I have lived and worked in Asia. My Mandarin is not fluent (yet) but I get by. And my Chinese calligraphy is not bad. So, when I come across in ignoramus such as yourself whose only argument is based on denial of facts, name-calling of those who know better than you, and outright false assertions, well then, I think that it is only appropriate to put a stop to such stupidity so that other Readers don't assume that your comments are worthy of consideration, which they are not.

I have a long experience among Asians and a deep knowledge of them and a direct observation of how they are proliferating here in California. So, when someone such as yourself, who obviously knows little about the subject, wants to inject his comic-book mentality into the discussion ... ah, well, you have a right to your opinion. Even a moron has a right to his own opinion.

Cheers!

Old October 26th, 2017 #44
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Its seems this issue is one that requires an IQ greater than 110 to comprehend.

The issue being the relationship between the primary problem, the kike, and other secondary problems, the chink, the nigger, the muzzy, the spic, the fag, the feminist, etc

So in the spirit of computational complexity theory, lets demonstrate this problem is not as difficult as it seems by mapping it to another scenario which should be easily grasped by those with an IQ below 110.

Consider the scenario where NSDAP generals are trying to deal with American, British, and Russian (Soviet) armies marching towards Germany and a group advisors start chanting "It the jew, stupid!" and "the Americans, the British, and Russian armies are just a symptom" and "eliminate the jew first, and the symptoms will disappear".

Now, lets watch the WN retards voluntarily identify themselves as belonging to one of two groups, one with IQs between 100 and 110, and the other with IQs below 100.
Yes, and had organizations like the Deutsche Bund and America First been able to thwart the Roosevelt administration, those NSDAP generals would not have had to deal with American army's. Had the Czar succeeded in putting down the red hordes, they would not have had to deal with the red army.

Tags
chink phenotype, chinks, chinks on animals, chinks vs nature

Thread