Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,735
Gladiatrix
Default Faggot Team USA skater refuses to speak with Pence before PyeongChang 2018

"US figure skater Adam Rippon, the first American openly-gay Winter Olympic athlete, has turned down a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence at the PyeongChang 2018 Games due to the latter’s stance on LGBTI rights.

Pence, who arrived in South Korea to lead the US delegation at the PyeongChang opening ceremony on Thursday, reportedly attempted to establish a dialogue with Rippon following the skater’s criticism of his views in an earlier interview."

https://www.rt.com/sport/418225-gay-...-conversation/
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #2
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler
 
SouthernNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 909
SouthernNS
Default

The skinny faggot looks like he already has AIDS.
__________________
One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.
-Joseph Goebbels
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #3
Nockda Redout
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 232
Nockda Redout
Default

What is the point in having a meeting with a filthy Sodomite in the first place?
All the queer is interested in is sucking dicks and ice skating.
__________________
"Oh shit,..look at the cock roaches."
From a famous wet back folk tale.
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Figure skater Alexa Scimeca is pretty damn cute I think!!!!



 
Old February 12th, 2018 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Figure skater Alexa Scimeca is pretty damn cute I think!!!!



She's adorable. She and her husband might do a throw quad when the Pairs event comes up. First really great Pairs team we've produced in a while.

She also had a life threatening illness that caused her to have many surgeries, some sort of bowel obstruction/stomach condition. She's healthy now and they did well in the Team event.

^^That's a story worth media talking about, nice normal White people working hard and possibly doing a 'first' in an Olympics.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
She's adorable. She and her husband might do a throw quad when the Pairs event comes up. First really great Pairs team we've produced in a while.

She also had a life threatening illness that caused her to have many surgeries, some sort of bowel obstruction/stomach condition. She's healthy now and they did well in the Team event.

^^That's a story worth media talking about, nice normal White people working hard and possibly doing a 'first' in an Olympics.
Yea, she's married. I'd defiantly would hit it! I wonder how much muh diking goes on. I mean the Olympic village since there are nigger afleets in the winter games too I wonder if they try hitting on the cute females like this for muh dikk.
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default Good fuckin' grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Yea, she's married. I'd defiantly would hit it! I wonder how much muh diking goes on. I mean the Olympic village since there are nigger afleets in the winter games too I wonder if they try hitting on the cute females like this for muh dikk.
'defiantly' is an interesting way to put it.

'I'd hit it' is nigger speak. 'She's purdy' is White speak.

She's a nice married girl, I don't think there is too much 'muh dikking' she's doing while working toward a gold medal with her husband, they worked like dogs for two years with bad health to get there.

Sure, niggers are probably bothering the wimmunz, like they do errwhere....tryin' to 'hit it', as they say in their Shakespearean Nigspeak.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #8
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
'defiantly' is an interesting way to put it.

'I'd hit it' is nigger speak. 'She's purdy' is White speak.

She's a nice married girl, I don't think there is too much 'muh dikking' she's doing while working toward a gold medal with her husband, they worked like dogs for two years with bad health to get there.

Sure, niggers are probably bothering the wimmunz, like they do errwhere....tryin' to 'hit it', as they say in their Shakespearean Nigspeak.
Well every Olympics you hear about all the condoms handed out and such and stories about all the sex going on. Just makes you go eww thinking how much race mixing can be going on with all the chinks, nigs, spics and other muds from all over the world there.
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #9
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,485
Susan
Default

I was listening to Rush earlier and he said they had sold more condoms at this Olympics than they had at any other Olympics. I had no idea they kept track of that kind of thing.

You have to wonder which group is most active there: the homos, the Whites with other White athletes, or the non White athletes on White athletes? I mean it's not the Summer Games where there are a lot of nigras participating. I have no idea, but I would not think there are that many groids there.

But the "most" condoms is worrisome. You'd like to think the athletes are more disciplined than to behave too badly. But I'm sure there is a certain amount of hanky panky in the Olympic Village.
__________________
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #10
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler
 
SouthernNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 909
SouthernNS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I was listening to Rush earlier and he said they had sold more condoms at this Olympics than they had at any other Olympics. I had no idea they kept track of that kind of thing.

You have to wonder which group is most active there: the homos, the Whites with other White athletes, or the non White athletes on White athletes? I mean it's not the Summer Games where there are a lot of nigras participating. I have no idea, but I would not think there are that many groids there.

But the "most" condoms is worrisome. You'd like to think the athletes are more disciplined than to behave too badly. But I'm sure there is a certain amount of hanky panky in the Olympic Village.
Fags don't typically use condoms that much. They don't mind getting AIDS so long as they get to get fucked as much as possible by as many other faggots as possible.

__________________
One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.
-Joseph Goebbels
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #11
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,735
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
Fags don't typically use condoms that much. They don't mind getting AIDS so long as they get to get fucked as much as possible by as many other faggots as possible.

Standard Fuck Party
"It's really kind of romantic"

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old February 12th, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I was listening to Rush earlier and he said they had sold more condoms at this Olympics than they had at any other Olympics. I had no idea they kept track of that kind of thing.

You have to wonder which group is most active there: the homos, the Whites with other White athletes, or the non White athletes on White athletes? I mean it's not the Summer Games where there are a lot of nigras participating. I have no idea, but I would not think there are that many groids there.

But the "most" condoms is worrisome. You'd like to think the athletes are more disciplined than to behave too badly. But I'm sure there is a certain amount of hanky panky in the Olympic Village.
You'd be surprised how many non whites are in the winter Olympics. I agree about being disciplined. The KWA has nigger speed skaters and bobsledding in this years games.

I too noticed a lot of gay looking KWA athletes too in this years games based on their profile photos.

Even Jamaica Mexico and Morocco has athletes competing in the winter games.

Sarah Hendrickson is another little hottie I think I'd like to.....

 
Old February 12th, 2018 #13
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐
 
Crystal Winterfrost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In hell (also called multicultural USA)
Posts: 518
Crystal Winterfrost
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"It's really kind of romantic"

POZitivity
This is the most sickening and repulsive stuff I've heard in my life. All faggots should just be rounded up and thrown into lava pits. They're extremely dangerous biological hazards and should be dealt accordingly.
__________________
“The sweet Goddess of Peace lives only under the protective arm of the ready God of War.” ― David Lane
 
Old February 13th, 2018 #14
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,593
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
This is the most sickening and repulsive stuff I've heard in my life. All faggots should just be rounded up and thrown into lava pits. They're extremely dangerous biological hazards and should be dealt accordingly.
If a lava pit isn't handy, gasoline works very well. Or kerosene for that matter.

14/88

Erik
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old February 13th, 2018 #15
WayneW67
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: PA.
Posts: 224
WayneW67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
This is the most sickening and repulsive stuff I've heard in my life. All faggots should just be rounded up and thrown into lava pits. They're extremely dangerous biological hazards and should be dealt accordingly.
My wife and I could not agree more, Crystal. This society's acceptance of faggots is disgusting. they and their sex should be illegal as it once was.
 
Old February 13th, 2018 #16
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,624
brutus
Default

Even the Olympics has become a stage for the jew to show off it's manufactured perversions.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.
 
Old February 13th, 2018 #17
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler
 
SouthernNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 909
SouthernNS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

Sarah Hendrickson is another little hottie I think I'd like to.....

This is the exact behavior which got your first account tard corralled.
__________________
One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.
-Joseph Goebbels
 
Old February 13th, 2018 #18
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
My wife and I could not agree more, Crystal. This society's acceptance of faggots is disgusting. they and their sex should be illegal as it once was.
My town on the West coast of FL one hour north of Brutus is also filling up with queers too now.

Old queers that is. Nasty. They have a yearly PRIDE fest too now here.

Yuk.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 AM.
Page generated in 0.16695 seconds.