Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2011 #1
America First

Default SAT Radio

Just turned on the SAT radio in a vehicle I was driving, and tuned in the talk radio shows for first time in weeks.

Alex Jones SOB at large is now on 166, interviewing a author's new book of crap.

This Dis-info artist of the regime tells all about the bible being about this and that, and Mr. OhGolly will be happy to know that Oswald did it all alone according to this POS. Also that LBJ was not so bad etc.

Big Berky is still buying ad's too.

Alex Jone's has gone big time patritard.

So the lower 75 % of the White I.Q. scale and are basically un-read are getting daily brain washing from Savage, Jones, and the tards.

The North Korean/Chicom/USSR brain washing of P.O.W. 's during the 1950-52 era did not come close to the brain washing shit being fecal showered on US.

Todays Alex Jones show is classic to show you how bad the regime media is.

After 12 minutes of listening to the interview of this books author, the author's name and the name of the book was not mentioned.

Giant steaming pile of ----

Classic retard radio show by dis-info worker Jone's today.

Quote by Jone's - I have had experience's "super natural" that won't talk about on air. Un-quote

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; May 11th, 2011 at 01:52 PM.

Old May 11th, 2011 #2
littlefieldjohn

Congrats on your fortitude , you must have a lot of hard bark on you for managing to make it to the 12 minute mark.

Old May 15th, 2011 #3
10Bears

Quote:
After 12 minutes of listening to the interview of this books author, the author's name and the name of the book was not mentioned.
Was the author's phone cutting in and out? This happens to a lot of AJ's guests when the gov't is tapping their phones.

I listen to him for background noise occasionally and the show's not bad sometimes. The ridiculous commercials and AJ's Hitler/ Nazi demonization is what makes me roll my eyes.

Try Opie and Anthony.

Thread