VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 17th, 2016 #1
B. Amy

Default Fascinating story of how Koreans cornered the black beauty business, the weave business.

Here is video of the sister of the dead thug shot by police in Milwaukee. She weeps for the lost hair weaves.

If you've ever been in those black beauty stores in the black areas with all the weaves and hair you notice ALL of them, across entire country are owned by Koreans. This did not happen by accident, it was very clever maneuvering by Koreans. Not dishonest or jewy just clever.

http://madamenoire.com/104753/why-do...pply-business/

Old August 17th, 2016 #2
B. Amy

you will notice the Hindus come here and focus on total monopoly of the hotel/motel business. the arabs concentrate on gas stations/convenience stores. Mexicans concentrate on specific building trades. They are very economically clever. It's all about economics. the defeat of the nazis was totally an economic war. MERCENARIES murdered 50 million Russians. the chinese mercenaries who helped in the Russian revolution returned to China and formed Communist party and within 30 years, had overthrown the Republic of China.

ALL these revolutions, wherever they occur, are all more about economics than military technology. Hitler rebuffed the idea of economic warfare but look what happened to them.

Old August 17th, 2016 #3
B. Amy

there are over 9000 Korean owned beauty stores in the US, just think about that. that's an average of 200 per state, in the larger city markets so we're talking total market saturation/domination of entire country.

these Hindus have similar deal the motel industry and you will never hear anyone even discuss this. This is an ethnic TRUST, an ETHNIC MONOPOLY.

We have supreme courts hearing anti-trust cases all the time, anti-trust laws were major major important parts of US history and law and yet, I've NEVER heard any of the catamite and bimbo journalists ever write an article about this, and if they do it's some kind of pathetic celebration of their foreign economic conquests.

Old August 17th, 2016 #4
B. Amy

of course this article is written by a black professor or something who wants to know why the black beauty shops can't compete. You know it's because the Koreans perfected the techniques for chemically treating the hair and everything so it's perfect all the time. A lot of chemical engineering in the beauty products business and blacks need to save their money and not spend it on bling and clothes and invest it in the business so they can give best prices, so they can pay their child support.

blacks owe so much child support to white women, we're talking TRILLIONS of dollars in reparations to their own mulatto offspring

Old August 17th, 2016 #5
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Case in point. (See post #2, first paragraph, last sentence in the thread "A picture say it all"; thread started by -- who else? -- why Amy, of course).

Old August 17th, 2016 #6
B. Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Case in point. (See post #2, first paragraph, last sentence in the thread "A picture say it all"; thread started by -- who else? -- why Amy, of course).
let me guess, the wise ass bugs bunny genius has outsmarted wiley coyote again, you are such a silly fuck up and once against you can't understand a word I said because you are FUCKING STUPID!! And you DONT' KNOW IT. lol. You THINK YOU ARE SMART but you are actually FUCKING STUPID so please SHUT THE FUCK UP and don't post your unpleasant ADD baby talk in my thread.

Old August 17th, 2016 #7
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Amy View Post
let me guess, the wise ass bugs bunny genius has outsmarted wiley coyote again, you are such a silly fuck up and once against you can't understand a word I said because you are FUCKING STUPID!! And you DONT' KNOW IT. lol. You THINK YOU ARE SMART but you are actually FUCKING STUPID so please SHUT THE FUCK UP and don't post your unpleasant ADD baby talk in my thread.
LOL! You go, girl, you go!

Whewie!

Old August 17th, 2016 #8
B. Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
LOL! You go, girl, you go!

Whewie!
ok i'm gonna block you cuz you're mentally ill. you can be mentally ill without being so obnoxious, that is the first step to getting better.

Old August 17th, 2016 #9
Sutter75

Russians jews are cutting hair.

Old August 18th, 2016 #10
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Amy View Post
you can be mentally ill without being so obnoxious, that is the first step to getting better.
See what I mean? She doesn't know wtf she's talking about.

I'll just have you know that my psychoanalyst has assured me that being obnoxious is a symptom of severe mental illness, Little Miss Know-it-all.

(Heh! You can't tell kids anything these days. )

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; August 18th, 2016 at 10:58 AM.

Old August 26th, 2016 #11
laowai
Banned

Can you imagine how much money you would make if you could sell the white ideal body?

I was wanting to start a company that enabled people the chance to have a brain transplant into a cloned body that had been grown specifically for this purpose in a lab.

I was born with brown eyes. Yet all my extended family have blue eyes. For me it is extremely isolating. Especially when I am more whiter than white when it comes to my beliefs.

You have no idea what its like talking to white family members who hate whites and are so predictable in their lefty answers.For instance I was trying to ecplain to a family member that what we need is a gov who will give people a hand up, instead of a hand out. I then asked them if whites are so racist, then why is all our popular music sung by blacks? Her answer was black entertainers only made up a tiny minority. She completely missed the point, while reenforcing her notion whites are racist.

We see studies showing all races prefer the white traits as most beautiful. So it makes sense they would select white traits over their own if given the chance.

Thats where cloning would come in. This is how whites will dominate once again. Sell muds their ideal beauty, and watch the world turn white overnight.

Old August 27th, 2016 #12
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post

I was born with brown eyes. Yet all my extended family have blue eyes. For me it is extremely isolating. Especially when I am more whiter than white when it comes to my beliefs.

If everyone other than yourself in your family has Blue eyes then you are definately full of shit. 2 blue eyed parents do not produce a brown eyed child

Old August 27th, 2016 #13
laowai
Banned

I said extended family. One of my parents has brown. The other has blue. The brown eyed parent own parents both had blue.

Sometimes two blue parents can have brown as the gene that controld blue eye mutation is a "defect" in that it stops melanin in the eye, which is bad as it stops the eye being protected from sun. Defect is probably not right word as its an evolutionary adaptation to low light condition in europe. Absrnce of melanin lets more light in. Sometimes the gene corrects itsrlf and you get brown eyes. Remembet blue eyes mutated from brown eyes.

Look at Prince William and Princess Katherines child Prince George. Two blue eyed parents with a brown eyed son. It happens.

Unfortinately blue eyes are recessive, and more prone to correct, even with two blue eyed parents, as the protective melanin of brown eyes is seen by the body as offering more protection from damaging sunlight.

However what makes whites different, is that the blue eyes letting in more light is thought to make them more motivated than people with brown eyes who have less light coming in.

Thread