Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2011 #21
Walter Fairchild Jr
Banned

Talking Can you smell what the Rock is cooking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Aha, so you admit that you cannot produce a quote to support your accusation.

I suppose that cutting and pasting two or three quotes so that you can explain your interpretation of them would be just too much.

Actually my opinion is based on listening to the podcasts. Those didn't come out of my ass.

Do you realize how much stuff comes up if you search "American Nazi Party" on Google? A lot. I am supposed to sort through all that to try to figure out what your beef with Suhayda is? No thanks.
How the hell did you manage to turn that around? You need to read the whole thread to get the full information, the opposite of pasting one post to support an argument. Two, I HAVE NO GRIPE WITH SUHAYDA, there are things he does that are just not in line with the good of the movement or organizing his own party. And last, why in the hell are you too much of a lazy sh!t@ss to go his website and see for yourself, don't take my word, look it up! Yes, having an opinion after a couple of podcast and nothing else is pulling it out of your uninformed @ss!

Old October 12th, 2011 #22
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Fairchild Jr View Post
How the hell did you manage to turn that around? You need to read the whole thread to get the full information, the opposite of pasting one post to support an argument. Two, I HAVE NO GRIPE WITH SUHAYDA, there are things he does that are just not in line with the good of the movement or organizing his own party. And last, why in the hell are you too much of a lazy sh!t@ss to go his website and see for yourself, don't take my word, look it up! Yes, having an opinion after a couple of podcast and nothing else is pulling it out of your uninformed @ss!
I looked at Suhayda's site yesterday during the live podcast. He actually went to the trouble of addressing your nitpicking. http://www.anp14.com/news/index.php

I don't believe that you have no gripe. You have been griping nonstop.

Old October 13th, 2011 #23
Walter Fairchild Jr
Banned

Lightbulb You're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I looked at Suhayda's site yesterday during the live podcast. He actually went to the trouble of addressing your nitpicking. http://www.anp14.com/news/index.php

I don't believe that you have no gripe. You have been griping nonstop.
I have been going back and forth with you if that is what you mean by griping, but, no I have nothing against Rock.
That being said, I posted on the information I had been reading for some time and haven't been to ANP's site recently. Your link to Rock in his own words is the opposite of what I had been led to believe. I stand corrected and my apologies to Rocky and the ANP. He seems to be right on mark these days. I will have start reading his bulletins again.

Thread