VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 24th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thumbs down #1 Sundry collection of sand niggers & other assorted diaper-heads acts of phenotype vibrancy (gene expression) - thread

This thread will collect acts of vibrancy performed by sand niggers, diaper-heads, dot-heads and related genetic material.

The main reason for this thread is to allow White to explore the vibrancy of brownies and compare it to the Whites. The jew has for a long time focused on, and greatly exaggerated, the phenotypes of the lowest class Whites. For example, the red necks, White trash, hillbillies, and trailer park dwellers. Sure, this class of White DNA is nothing to be proud of.

The jew attempts to use these classes of White to represent all Whites, or at least those the do not comply The Narrative has penned by the jew sophist scribes.

To to fare, the lowest class of Whites need to be compared to the lowest class of non-Whites, in this case the brownies. It is by comparing the behavioral of these two class that one can learn more about differing natures of Whites and the brownies.

If the acts involve the brown buck against a brown sow, that vibrancy is being collected here:
#1 Sundry brown buck on brown sow acts of vibrancy - thread

The reason for the separate collection of inter-gender vibrancy is to allow White women to explore what awaits their granddaughters if WN is should fail. Remember the brown population is grown very quickly and the White population shrinking. Do you really think the brownies are going to change as they watch White head for extinction?

Other threads in the vibrancy serious:

#1 Sundry collection of the chink phenotype vibrancy (gene expressions) - thread

#1 Gypsies - A sundry collection of "romani" vibrancy (gene expressions) - thread

The Sundry Collection

After reviewing these threads, don't be surprised the next time you see a red neck, White trasher, hillbilly, or trailer park dweller, you have the urger to give them a great big 'deliverance' style greeting.

Old October 24th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Pakistan to bring in anti-cannibalism law after gruesome case of two brothers who had been digging up corpses and using them to make curry

It is this story which demanded this thread be created.

Well, one of the claims self-hating White pro-genocide enablers like to promote as to the upside of White genocide, is that White can enjoy spicy curries.

Quote:
  • Pakistan is set to make cannibalism illegal after case of cannibal brothers
  • Mohammad Arif Ali and Mohammad Farman Ali allegedly robbed 100 graves
  • Body parts of a 24-year-old woman found in 'stew' at their home in 2011
  • Alis released in 2013, but re-arrested this year after boy's head found

Last edited by Tintin; October 24th, 2014 at 09:14 AM.

Old October 24th, 2014 #3
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
...Two bills have been filed in the Pakistani National Assembly this week, banning exhuming a human body ‘with intent to cook, eat, sell or to use for magic purposes’ and making consumption of human flesh punishable...
If not for those purposes, what then? Will exhumation for the purpose of necromancy still be allowed, if specific laws against such practice will not get legislated in?

Old November 4th, 2014 #4
cillian

So today is Ashura, which I know nothing about other than the muzzies whip themselves with chains and knives and knives on chains.

Old November 6th, 2014 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Pakistani Christian couple locked in a factory and beaten to death for throwing out a dead relative's Koran

Quote:
  • Christian couple were locked in factory after boss thought they'd flee debts
  • A mob then beat them and threw them onto a brick kiln, witnesses said
  • Relatives claim the couple were working in indentured servitude
  • Killing latest example of mob violence against minorities in Muslim Pakistan
  • Koran was desecrated day before the attack and mob blamed the couple
  • Police boosted security in Christian neighbourhoods after attack

Old November 6th, 2014 #6
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default I wonder where they got the idea:

Old November 13th, 2014 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Riots in India over sterilisation deaths as police arrest doctor behind botched surgeries and relatives say victims were forced to undergo procedures

Read the story and look at the picture.

See why citizen of the world large democracy want to live in White countries?

Just think what a significantly nigger shit-hole the place would be if the White man had not colonized them and if the were not benefitting from White civilization?

The jew constantly Incites Racial Hatred Against Whites, but if it were not for Whites, these dot-heads believe living like little more than niggers who live like little more than Bonobo chimps.

Quote:
  • Protesters burn tyres and clash with police over botched surgery deaths
  • Doctor behind procedures arrested amid mounting anger at government
  • Dr R. K Gupta claims he was pressured by state and blames drugs used
  • Woman died after second camp was held despite deaths fr

Old November 14th, 2014 #8
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Drug company executive is charged following allegations that antibiotics were to blame for deaths at Indian sterilization camp

This incident may not seem on its face to be relevant to the WN cause, but it is.

In India, in 10 year virtually nobody not directly affected will give the incident a thought.

But it the jew arrived in India, the jew would make sure the indecent was "a legacy of oppression that have left a permanent unhealed wound that is continuously being torn open". The jew would continuously use the incident to attack the group in India it wanted to weaken by turning other groups against. The found would create "human rights organization" within indeed anoint itself as protect potential victims from the group it is trying to destroy.

Quote:
  • 14 women have died and hundreds hospitalized after botched sterilizations
  • Banned drugs were given to the women shortly after they were operated on
  • Police today arrested and charged boss of plant that supplied the drugs
  • Smoke spotted outside building and burnt medicine packets found in ash

Old January 23rd, 2015 #9
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Because the rapist brothers are named Khan, I'll assume they're not Slumdogs. Rather Paki rubbish:

Since when do Nips employ Paki migrant labor?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/0...s-tour-guides/

Quote:
...“One of the men spoke very fluent Japanese,” he said. “They said: ‘We are guides and want to take you sight-seeing.’ “They took her to Digha [a beach resort in West Bengal state] on 23 November. There they sexually assaulted her and robbed her of 76,000 rupees [£1,200] using her ATM card.”...

Old January 23rd, 2015 #10
Patrick Bateman

Pretty unusual for a Paki to speak fluent Japanese. Strange story indeed (not the gang rape part).

Old March 20th, 2015 #11
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Not sure where to classify Afghanstanzees. They're closer to Pakis and Slumdogs, except with a Mongol twist:

Old March 21st, 2015 #12
JeffreyWaffenSS

Just another brilliant example of the Middle East. It doesn't matter if it's Israel and the Jews or Saudi Arabia, they're all cave men.

Why can't the rest of the Western World just let Israel and the sand niggers just kill each other off and just stay out of wars there? Savages.

Tags
#1, diaper heads, dot-heads, sand niggers, sundry collection

Thread