VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 26th, 2015 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default #1 Baltimore Riot Thread - 1000 Frenzied Niggrs Smashing Police Cars In Baltimore

As hundreds of journalists, politicians and celebrities hobnobbed Saturday at the annual White House Correspondents Dinner .. looting and rioting broke out just 40 miles down the road in Baltimore.

Protesters issuing chants of “No Justice, No Peace” made their way to Baltimore’s baseball stadium. There, violence and riot-like conditions broke out. Both police and non-police vehicles had their windows smashed by agitators and the windows of businesses were shattered.

Protesters smashed police cars and shop windows in downtown Baltimore on Saturday when the biggest demonstration over the death of a young African-American man in police custody turned violent.

More than 1,000 people joined an orderly 90-minute rally at Baltimore city hall demanding justice for Freddie Gray, who died last Sunday from spinal injuries, a week after his arrest.

But the mood shifted dramatically when several scores of protesters moved on to the Camden Yards baseball stadium, an hour before the scheduled start of a Baltimore Orioles-Boston Red Sox game.

Live images from local television news helicopters showed a youthful crowd hurling soda bottles and trash cans at police officers alongside the Sports Legends museum and Camden Yards ticket booths.

“Protesters are now breaking windows and throwing items at us,” the Baltimore police department confirmed on its Twitter feed. “We are asking everyone to remain peaceful.”

Others were seen smashing shop windows and blocked intersections, with one motorist getting a rock through her car window, CBS affiliate WBAL reported.

Five police cars were seen by an AFP photographer getting their windows smashed, before riot police moved in.

more at: BLACK RIOTERS IN BALTIMORE SMASH POLICE CARS, ATTACK MOTORISTS IN FRENZIED PROTEST

and: Rioting In Baltimore..

Last edited by 8Man; April 26th, 2015 at 01:10 AM.

Old April 26th, 2015 #2
Theodore

Old April 26th, 2015 #3
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
Are you awake yet Whitey?

Old April 26th, 2015 #4
Theodore

Last edited by Theodore; April 26th, 2015 at 02:43 PM.

Old April 26th, 2015 #6
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Any white that takes the side of those apes should be beaten twice as bad by the pigs. I noticed a few jewy looking characters on the nigger's side in that last video too.

Old April 26th, 2015 #7
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post (Video) RT Reporter Robbed by Youths While Covering Baltimore Protests

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd2Ibw7wrvs#t=14

Old April 26th, 2015 #8
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

It's been 23 years since the last national chimpout. In 1992 the world wide web was an experimental project at CERN. Once the jew media had produced enough nigger rioting they switched gears and stopped stirring the shit.

With most niggers on Facebook and Twitter and carrying smartphones the shit may now have the ability to stir itself.

Old April 26th, 2015 #9
Jack Stanton

I thought this was rather amusing.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	9552  

Old April 26th, 2015 #10
Sean Gruber

The solution to America's racial problems is to get rid of blacks.

Sometimes the answer is right in front of you, if you will humble yourself enough to accept it.

Less talk, more action

Old April 26th, 2015 #11
Patrick Bateman

Lol at whites who actually still choose to live in Baltimore. We all know what happened to Baltimore in The Turner Diaries.

Old April 26th, 2015 #12
Deutsche Countryboy
Banned

Location: Upper Midwest, Jewnited States (vassal state of Israel)

You can take a monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. And this is generations removed from the jungle.

Sub-Saharan Africans are literally all instincts. They don't actually "think" before doing. And the Jews teach them and all minorities to hate us European males even though we are definitely the minority in this country.

Old April 26th, 2015 #13
False Dawn

Actually, I don't give a rat's behind what happens to spoiled millennials.

Old April 26th, 2015 #14
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Lol at whites who actually still choose to live in Baltimore. We all know what happened to Baltimore in The Turner Diaries.

Correct me if I'm wrong , but that looked like some white liberals trying to take part in the demonstration that were getting stuff thrown at them.
The white guy was speaking Ebonics, "what did she do, she dint do nothings".
And I noticed the Jews were missing, I see them when the line of policeman were there, when they were protected in case something went wrong.

Old April 26th, 2015 #15
N.B. Forrest

The only ways to deal with these rabid macaques is to either ship them back to 'Freaka or kill them.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 26th, 2015 #16
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
If anyone were to watch the behavior of the Negro hordes in Baltimore this weekend, I find it difficult to believe that one could argue that “Black lives matter.” These Negroes live off of the productivity of the White man and are easily agitated by Jews.
http://www.dailyslave.com/white-nati...t-in-st-louis/

Old April 26th, 2015 #17
STZ

Interesting how the creative niggers decided to attack white establishments and white baseball fans. I wonder if that will wake up the white masses or they'll still grovel at the feet of these subhuman monsters in their cities..

Old April 26th, 2015 #18
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong , but that looked like some white liberals trying to take part in the demonstration that were getting stuff thrown at them.
The white guy was speaking Ebonics, "what did she do, she dint do nothings".
And I noticed the Jews were missing, I see them when the line of policeman were there, when they were protected in case something went wrong.
I don't know but I noticed some big nigger buck security guard in yellow inside the building physically restrain one of the whites trying to fight back.

Old April 26th, 2015 #19
CountryGuy
Banned

whites getting some reality check. There is a race problem that needs to be dealt with, you can´t ignore it

Old April 26th, 2015 #20
N.B. Forrest

This targeting of White enclaves is a very good sign. Most of those people would otherwise just sit back & watch the nigging on the 'vitz, tut-tut a few times, then forget it; now, they've gotten an up-close-&-personal taste of just how much the goddamned niggers lust for their blood. At least some of them should now have their eyes open enough to finally let in the White light of racial truth.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
#1, baltimore

Thread