Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 5th, 2015 #21
JeffreyWaffenSS

Another factor is age and marriage. Today more women are not getting married or not getting married until they're older.

Many years ago in the 1800s women had children and getting married when they were only 16 for example.

Others on here and SF pointed out the age of consent today. I mean if 16,17 year olds were allowed to get married would it help the white birth rate at all? I mean the way girls develop quicker these days a 16 year old is old enough to give birth and developed enough.

I mean a 16 and 21 year old for example shouldn't be illegal as that is only a 5 year age difference.

Old October 5th, 2015 #22
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
Another factor is age and marriage. Today more women are not getting married or not getting married until they're older.

Many years ago in the 1800s women had children and getting married when they were only 16 for example.

Others on here and SF pointed out the age of consent today. I mean if 16,17 year olds were allowed to get married would it help the white birth rate at all? I mean the way girls develop quicker these days a 16 year old is old enough to give birth and developed enough.

I mean a 16 and 21 year old for example shouldn't be illegal as that is only a 5 year age difference.
The reason it's not legal is because minors are not able to enter contracts, and from a legal standpoint once you remove religion and love and all that, marriage is just a contract that 2 people are going to share their stuff.

Children can enter contracts only if their parents co-sign it, this way if the kid doesn't hold their obligations the parents are held to the contract instead. And so a 14 year old can get married with their parents permission.

But today everyone thinks you're throwing your life away, you have to go to college and then settle down once you are well established in your career, barren and bitter with 20+ years of one night stands, STDs, and emotional baggage, because YOLO.

But hey, at least you adopt some niggers.

Old October 5th, 2015 #23
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
The reason it's not legal is because minors are not able to enter contracts, and from a legal standpoint once you remove religion and love and all that, marriage is just a contract that 2 people are going to share their stuff.

Children can enter contracts only if their parents co-sign it, this way if the kid doesn't hold their obligations the parents are held to the contract instead. And so a 14 year old can get married with their parents permission.

But today everyone thinks you're throwing your life away, you have to go to college and then settle down once you are well established in your career, barren and bitter with 20+ years of one night stands, STDs, and emotional baggage, because YOLO.

But hey, at least you adopt some niggers.
I know about the contract part, but the laws should be rewritten. a 16 year old is healthy and child bearing it should not be illegal if they get with someone who is over 18. biologically their bodies are developed and can have children. There is little difference between a 16 year old and 18 year old. It should not be illegal. besides 16 year old bodies are more developed today.

Old October 5th, 2015 #24
Zorost

In most states you can marry before 18 with parental consent. Just don't have sex with them before the ceremony. In New Hampshire girls can get married at 13 with parental consent and court permission. Other states would have to recognize that marriage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of..._United_States

Old October 5th, 2015 #25
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post
In most states you can marry before 18 with parental consent. Just don't have sex with them before the ceremony. In New Hampshire girls can get married at 13 with parental consent and court permission. Other states would have to recognize that marriage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of..._United_States
Obviously 13 is way to young, but someone lets say around 16 years old there should be nothing illegal about it if they sleep with someone over 18. Their bodies are developed and they can make decisions.

If age of consent was lowered to lets say 16 years old would it help the white birth rates at all?

Old October 5th, 2015 #26
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
Would you rather I used the word train instead, or would you find some problem with that as well?
Yeah, women are not circus animals to be trained for your entertainment. With your attitude towards women I hope you enjoy your lonely single life

Old October 5th, 2015 #27
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

A 16 yr old is still a child. A 21 yr old is an adult, what part don't you understand.

Old October 5th, 2015 #28
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
A 16 yr old is still a child. A 21 yr old is an adult, what part don't you understand.
I'm talking biologically. As society in the KWA evolved to all these laws it is a factor on lower white birth rates likely. In the 1800s married and having children under 18 was common.

Of course today that still is the case with the spics and niggers pooping out sprogs as teens.

I just think some of these age of consent laws are silly. a 16 yr old and someone who is a couple years older is hardly an age gap for example.

The Jews put all the stops out as possible to lower white birth rates.

Old October 6th, 2015 #29
Alyss
vnn member

As long as the two people are under 18, they can have sex. I would be very carful when you're over 18 and having sex with an under age person... I would stick with my own age group to be safe.

Old October 6th, 2015 #30
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
I'm talking biologically. As society in the KWA evolved to all these laws it is a factor on lower white birth rates likely. In the 1800s married and having children under 18 was common.

Of course today that still is the case with the spics and niggers pooping out sprogs as teens.

I just think some of these age of consent laws are silly. a 16 yr old and someone who is a couple years older is hardly an age gap for example.

The Jews put all the stops out as possible to lower white birth rates.
You seem to be obsessed with 16 yr old girls. How old are you Jeff ? Are you over 21?

Old October 6th, 2015 #31
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
I hope you enjoy your lonely single life
I should be living a lonely, single life (Like Jeff) but I don't, which says a lot about modern women.

Old October 6th, 2015 #32
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
I should be living a lonely, single life (Like Jeff) but I don't, which says a lot about modern women.
You ever try online dating? You think they're bad in person, just try it. Online dating many of the women are bat shit crazy on the dating sites.

Thread