Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2017 #1
jaekel

Default Any way to disable automatic braking?

A friend of mine bought a new toyota. I advised against it b/c of the 'safety' braking system. It will not let you deliberately hit an object.
What happens if you're surrounded by a pack of niggers?
NOW he's concerned about and rightly so.
Does anyone know how to disable this system?
I didn't know where else to put this thread, but crime seemed appropriate as we know how niggers will react to these vehicles and the victims in it.

Old May 17th, 2017 #2
Dan Hadaway

Isn't there a technology section? Whatever...I don't really care.

I have no idea how to turn it off, but you better get used to it because that's just he beginning, cars are all going to be self-driving at some point. I wonder why the truckers unions aren't doing anything?

All I could say is check the instruction book.

Old May 17th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Possibly by not driving a car that has all these idiotic gadgets? Drive an older vehicle that doesn't have them? Do auto manufacturers now think people are too stupid and careless to not pay attention to the road while driving because they're too distracted with their cell phones, or something?

The one immediate danger I see with technology like this besides not being able to escape a pack of wild niggers is the kwaps could remotely take over your vehicle and stop it or anyone else that can hack into these systems. No thanks, I'll continue driving my old car until it no longer runs.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 17th, 2017 #4
Crowe

There probably is some kind of override, but you might need to take it to a mechanic and get them to disable it. I doubt a dealership mechanic would do it, either.

Also, what's the exact model and year of this Toyota? I don't know, but I might know someone who would know how to disable this if it's possible.

Old May 18th, 2017 #5
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
There probably is some kind of override, but you might need to take it to a mechanic and get them to disable it. I doubt a dealership mechanic would do it, either.

Also, what's the exact model and year of this Toyota? I don't know, but I might know someone who would know how to disable this if it's possible.
It's a 2017 I believe a c type suv.

Old May 19th, 2017 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
It's a 2017 I believe a c type suv.
To the left of the steering wheel has a button with a A on it and a circle-arrow around it.

Biggest concern I got is they're gonna give blue niggers kill switches for people's cars, or the government will be able to shut your car down until you pay your taxes. Or someone could potentially hack your car and stage a tragic accident, or even steal it. Putting computers in everything isn't necessarily a good thing. Some of that stuff might not have happened yet, but it's going to.

Last edited by Crowe; May 19th, 2017 at 01:33 PM.

Old May 23rd, 2017 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
To the left of the steering wheel has a button with a A on it and a circle-arrow around it.

Biggest concern I got is they're gonna give blue niggers kill switches for people's cars, or the government will be able to shut your car down until you pay your taxes. Or someone could potentially hack your car and stage a tragic accident, or even steal it. Putting computers in everything isn't necessarily a good thing. Some of that stuff might not have happened yet, but it's going to.
I wonder if it works in reverse? Say a computer geek with the proper know-how could disable a kwapmobile? Or a drone? I know drones can be hacked, the Iranians took down an invading US drone this way a few years ago.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread