Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2016 #1
Mr.Kody

Default Effectiveness of Boxing

I see a lot of talk about Muay Thai, BJJ and others for self protection but what about good old fashioned western Boxing? I think its a solid form of fighting and its geared toward the White mans strengths, although I do think it should be paired with a bit of grappling and wrestling knowledge as well(as both of those were completely legal in the old days of boxing) but want to hear others opinions and experiences on this. I myself have never liked the idea of kicking in street fights because you compromise your base and open yourself up for takedowns or slipping if your not a top notch kicker. And I've never liked taking a fight to the ground in case people jump in you are basically fucked royally. Opinions and criticism welcomed I'm here to exchange ideas not knock other martial arts

Old October 5th, 2016 #2
Crowe

I've seen people good on their feet get taken to the ground and whipped by less skilled fighters. Boxing rules don't apply in a street fight. Boxing needs wrestling as a supplement or maybe bjj, I agree.

I saw a TKD black belt get his ass kicked by an average Joe because the fight went to the ground almost immediately. Even though he could have ended the fight with one kick, he never had the chance. What you definitely don't wanna do vs a TKD guy is give them the spacing for their kicks. A boxer could take that away from them.

Last edited by Crowe; October 5th, 2016 at 10:22 AM.

Old October 5th, 2016 #3
cillian

You can be a black belt in every martial art and be a golden gloves boxer on top of that, and any random asshole with a gun can easily defeat you 10/10 times.

Any random asshole with a knife/bat/hammer/golf club can defeat you 9/10 times.

But for one on one, hand to hand combat where both people agree to not fight on the ground; yeah, boxing is great.

Old October 5th, 2016 #4
Crowe

I agree about guns. But martial arts can still be effective against non firearms. You'd need an enormous skill gap over your opponent though.

Old October 5th, 2016 #5
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Welcome aboard.
Best to avoid any photos or identifying names on forums of this nature.

The only fight that really matters is the political one, the only opponent that matters are the Jews.

Boxing is great for fitness and to teach you to hit and get hit and be fit and healthy, and get out of most casual situations.

You'll find the fight in court after any fight just as dangerous, so also prepare for the second fight that follows.

If you look like a streetfighter the cops on arriving will treat you like one. If you look like a middle class taxpayer with family, credit card, mortgage and many lawyers on call, they're more likely to side with you.

Belonging to a neighbourhood watch and Rotary and being a generally model citizen shapes any courts opinion of you before the trial starts.
The most truly dangerous men in the world smile, wear suits and have firm handshakes and honest open faces.
Those who try to dress and appear dangerous almost never are, and invite attack as gangbangers view it as a status symbol to beat them up or worse.

Firearms are the best, if you can reach them in time. Mostly you need hand techniques to give you distance and time to use one.

Unless you're training wearing the clothes you normally wear, in environments you're normally in when attacked e.g. carrying kids or shopping, gardening, sitting in the car, in bed at night when a home invasion occurs, against several screaming gangbangers high and drunk who don't feel pain it won't be realistic or applicable. Most have no time or need to train to that level.

Unless your job takes you into culturally enriching places, best to relocate and change your social circles and avoid the problems arising in the first place.
Most fights occur with blacks, mixed race mutants, drunks and drug addicts, so keep away from them.
Its not that difficult, there's nothing heroic about engaging with scum.

Humans advanced because we use tools, such as wearing safety shoes and just delivering a short sharp bone breaking kick and getting out of Dodge if one on one.

Stick fighting using a modern substitute e.g. maglite or spanner is better to avoid the often fatal exposure to infection from the body fluids, breaks etc that arise out of physical contact with degenerates.

Best place to start for hand to hand is with basic police techniques.
Police fight professionally more than any other organised group, and usually win. Using their equipment and very few techniques, tried and tested, requires very little equipment or time to grasp, designed to work against the very type of person in the same environments you are likely to encounter. It also makes it difficult to lock you up as it then opens them up to being locked up.

If its a more holistic art that appeals a more developed form of boxing that can be used at any angle, upright or on the ground designed for extremely close situations, is wing chun, which works as well on the ground and rolling around as upright.

Old October 5th, 2016 #6
Mr.Kody

appreciate the replies guys and you all make strong points. Just wanted others opinions because I live in a rough town with lots of thug ass niggers where having to fight one or more of them is a everyday possibility. I mostly train to stay in shape but being able to give and receive damage is great for confidence that most sense and leave me be thankfully.

Old October 12th, 2016 #7
Crowe

If you're worried about threats from multiple niggers every time you walk out the door, I honestly wouldn't leave the house without a pistol at my side. But I understand that might not be a possibility for everyone, everywhere.

One needs to also understand the nigger mindset. Intimidation is 90% of their game. I suspect they look for certain mannerisms to gauge people on, and this isn't a complicated process either. Even for a nigger mind. Because even dogs do this. I've seen some dogs become aggressive against those who show fear, and be docile as a kitten to those who approach the same animal without fear. Niggers are scared to death of dogs, especially larger breeds like Rottweilers. What might be perceived by some as a "nigger hating dog" might just be that animal's normal reactions when it smells fear.

If you got that certain look, posture and demeanor, not only will they not fuck with you, but they might even get out of your way when you're approaching. For example, I saw some hood rat looking niggers loitering in front of a gas station not only get out of the way of a White biker, but held the door open for him. That biker had that demeanor about him, like if you fuck with me I'm gonna beat you to a bloody pulp with no hesitation. Niggers can sense stuff like this. And they don't fuck with those kinds of White people. The reaction of most Whites when around niggers is to feel uncomfortable, and niggers can sense this.

Last edited by Crowe; October 12th, 2016 at 04:18 PM.

Old October 14th, 2016 #8
Mr.Kody

Yes that's definately true about the body language.that pretty well keeps me out of trouble but it's nice to be prepared.

Old June 6th, 2018 #9
T.Vinken

Old thread I know. However I think I might be able to add something here. There is an old out of print book (you can download it online for free) written by Jack Dempsey called Championship Fighting. He explains how in his day boxers were originally fighters with a fighters attitude, meaning putting a big hurt on someone. There are some useful tips and techniques for any one who wishes to expand their combat knowledge.

Thread