Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default What does everybody here think about the new edition of the Knight Rider series ?

That was then . . .

. . . this is more recent .

What do you think?

I for one think nothing beats the 80's nostalgia though . . .

Especially the haircuts they had back then . .

. . . and then I thought it wouldn't get any more "80's" than Linda Hamilton's perm in "Terminator" . . .

So . . . what do you think ?

Which is better ?

Old or new ?

Now , I know that many here abhor Negroes , for the sake of completion though making you aware of the fact though that the music of Kinght Rider was once sampled . . .

So . . . which one ?

Old July 14th, 2018 #2
Donncha Dennis

I think I prefer the original night riders
http://what-when-how.com/wp-content/...p550_thumb.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	klan white line.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	10225  

Old July 15th, 2018 #3
Nockda Redout

Just another vehicle for the Jews to sneak their nation wrecking propaganda into the minds of their unsuspecting Gentile victims.
The average television viewer is in a hypnotic state within 20 seconds after they begin watching the Jew tube and are highly susceptible to suggestion.
The message is almost always the same.
The poor oppressed victim of color is being bullied by the evil White people and you are naturally going to be on the side of the good guy who saves the day.
Every five or ten minutes you are barraged with race mixing messages produced by Jew owned advertising agencies that are intended to normalize race mixing and same sex couples.
The more you see them the more you get used to the idea.
That is why you see so many White girls with Nigger husbands and boy friends on commercials.
Snap out of it and see it for what it really is.
They are actors who were deliberately cast to play mixed race couples to get the Goyim used to the idea that Niggers with White girls is perfectly normal and healthy.
It is much easier for them to push their nation wrecking agenda on a audience that has been lulled into submission than one that is awake and aware of what is going on around them.

Thread