Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 8th, 2018 #1
DorothyTrumbo

Default Where Can I Move?

I joined this forum because I am now 88 and I am tired of living next to these filthy niggers next door, and I am tired of my grand-nieces and nephews being treated like minorities in their own country. I am looking for a place like what Craig Cobb was doing in Leith

God Bless,
-Dorothy Trumbo

Old May 24th, 2018 #2
GREG IN SPOKANE

Come home to the pacific northwest.....

Old May 25th, 2018 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

I would move to the whitest mountainous regions in the event of a race war like the rocky or appalachian mountains.

What is the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan wars?

No the solution it isn't more troops like they say.

You can't win a guerilla war against an hostile population in a country with permeable borders and a mountainous terrain.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old May 31st, 2018 #4
Crowe

Depends on where you're at. If you're somewhere out east, or in the South, I'd recommend Eastern Kentucky, or West Virginia. Not a lot of jobs out there, but if you're elderly and retired, it's perfect. Property prices, and rent is very affordable.

Old September 4th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Depends on where you're at. If you're somewhere out east, or in the South, I'd recommend Eastern Kentucky, or West Virginia. Not a lot of jobs out there, but if you're elderly and retired, it's perfect. Property prices, and rent is very affordable.
Or the Missouri Ozarks too, the southern parts in the southern quarter of the state. The weather is mild in the winter too. When it does snow it will only stick around for a few days and it all melts and you get a lot of mild days in the winter. Summer can be humid in the Ozarks though. But overall weather pretty tolerable. It's also pretty white down there too. For healthcare reasons probably around the Springfield and Joplin area of just south of Springfield. Table Rock is nice too.

Property is really cheap in Missouri too and it's very white down there. Even Springfield while it's a growing city, it's still pretty white. Ozarks are very white because the nigs got ran out after the civil war.

Gun laws are also amazing in Missouri too. Considered among the best in the nation. No permit is needed for concealed carry in MO and good self defense laws.

Old September 18th, 2018 #6
Poison

The problem in modern day world is that it is hard to find a place to live not infested with shitt.y PC multiculti.

Old January 21st, 2019 #7
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Would you like to live somewhere that not only is fully white, but where people mate for life and the divorce rate is very low?

Where the culture has not been corrupted and people's idea of a good time isn't twerking to jungle music in nightclubs, but step dancing and doing quadrilles in pubs and community halls where people of all ages get together to play accordian, dance, men drink and carouse and lead group singing games, and lovers serenade each other.

Where everybody is kind and friendly and neighbours help each other. Everyone has guns and crime is so low that people leave their doors unlocked. I am after knowing a girl who didn't understand the concept of stealing, I had to explain it to her and she didn't believe me. Everyone is a "prepper" without knowing it and they don't know the word "prepper."

I am fully convinced that this is one of the last bastions of Aryan culture on the planet, and that they will not succeed in swamping us with immigrants. Immigrants do not like it here. Some of them come here and move away quickly. We had some liberals sponsor Syrian families to come here, and come they did, but left.

I have not seen a nigger for half a year, which was when I went to the big city. I have met people who have never seen a nigger in real life and people who have no idea what a jew is. A lot know no history, geography, politics, or ideology from off the island.

Our big problem here is our economy is bad, our land and weather are poor, the birth rates are not high enough and people are moving away. Especially our boys and men are moving away to places they can get good jobs and live in cities and not have to struggle anymore. Some of our towns have an abundance of women, women that are lonely and want husbands, but would rather stay spinsters than leave their town. I know nice girls in small towns with no internets, facebooks, smart phones, and so on.

We were an independent country for much of our history with a good number of people right now wishing to separate again and take control of our own affairs. We need our population to grow, a population of people who could assimilate and fit in and have children that will absorb our culture and not grow up to move away. The country that we belong to right now tries to send immigrants to us, but they have not been successful in having them stay, as I mentioned above. There is an abundance of game, wild berries, and wood. We have oil but the country we belong to is taking it all. I won't lie that it's not a difficult place to live, but suitable for someone with a sense of adventure and wanting to build a life from the ground up. If you're white want to be free from society I'm certain there's no better place to be than this. I'm certain we'll never bow or be defeated like other places.

Please message me if you are interested. I feel comfortable discussing details only in PM and only with members that have established post histories.

Last edited by Breanna; January 21st, 2019 at 09:53 AM.

Old January 21st, 2019 #8
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
The problem in modern day world is that it is hard to find a place to live not infested with.....
Jews and their kosher puppets who bring this multiculti shit to destroy the White race.

Old January 21st, 2019 #9
Gladiatrix

My understanding is Utah is pretty Huwhite. It is filled with Mormons though.

Old January 21st, 2019 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Don't move to Floriduh. Mostly low class whites, Jews, spics and nigs. Especially Orlando on south.

Old January 22nd, 2019 #11
Shelby

Just wait until they try to stimulate your zero economy. You know how they do that? They plop a halfass "university" right in the middle of the place. Very soon, you'll begin to see nignogs all over the place. Visible 10X more than their population would predict. Worst part? The stupid white chicks (almost always blondes) hanging all over these colored guys like they were God's gift. The local OB ward is seeing way too many mulatto babies these days!

Pell grants! That's how they transport niggers into all white areas. Pell grants are a ticket for free living for ghetto trash they intend to "plant" in that "just too white" area. We now have three of these "nigger motels" called "colleges" way out here in the north woods. Pulled that stunt years ago, and the locals are just now catching on.

If anybody proposes a college out there - there's one reason for it - to plant niggers there. Block it!

Old January 22nd, 2019 #12
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Don't move to Floriduh. Mostly low class whites, Jews, spics and nigs. Especially Orlando on south.
Yes, and you. Never mind the high humidity.

Old January 22nd, 2019 #13
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
Just wait until they try to stimulate your zero economy. You know how they do that? They plop a halfass "university" right in the middle of the place. Very soon, you'll begin to see nignogs all over the place. Visible 10X more than their population would predict. Worst part? The stupid white chicks (almost always blondes) hanging all over these colored guys like they were God's gift. The local OB ward is seeing way too many mulatto babies these days!

Pell grants! That's how they transport niggers into all white areas. Pell grants are a ticket for free living for ghetto trash they intend to "plant" in that "just too white" area. We now have three of these "nigger motels" called "colleges" way out here in the north woods. Pulled that stunt years ago, and the locals are just now catching on.

If anybody proposes a college out there - there's one reason for it - to plant niggers there. Block it!
They got a university in the big city but most people live hours from it. It's about 12 hours to drive across the island, I think we are bigger (by land) than a fair number of European countries but one of the lowest population densities in the world. The university got some nonwhites but not too many.

Old January 22nd, 2019 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Yes, and you. Never mind the high humidity.
I'm not low class white trash though.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #15
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I'm not low class white trash though.
Yet wants to make three holes in Moronbang gooks. Okay.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
That doesn't make one trashy for wanting to bang hot chicks like the Moranbong girls.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #17
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default In Defense of our Lil Yellerphile Pervert

Quote:
That doesn't make one trashy for wanting to bang hot chicks like the Moranbong girls.
Quote:
Eh-hem, Gladiatrix, he merely wants to plug all 3 holes with something, not make new ones. A fine Aryan endeavor by comparison to what sounds like some Jeffery Dahmer shizznit.

*Side-note: Breanna is correct. In fact they would at the least flog you...which you might enjoy.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #18
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Eh-hem, Gladiatrix, he merely wants to plug all 3 holes with something, not make new ones.
I know what it means. He is a degenerate.

Old January 28th, 2019 #19
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Got a couple men interested so far, imagine if we could get a good many white racial nationalists coming here. There is a good deal of separatist sentiment and I believe in my lifetime we'll separate. We are a perfect place to hide from the government as you can live in the woods or in one of the many abandoned, isolated towns, or in the mountains. We have near unlimited wild game and berries in the interior. I'm after speaking with a fellow yesterday who says that there's good opportunities for careers working with the airlines or in the medical field. There is also a near unlimited market for anyone wishing to get into farming as we import a lot of our food and wish to lessen this considerably. The government gives all kinds of grants and assistance to farmers especially new farmers starting out. Anyone who farms will have no lack of market to buy their goods. I don't sell anything I grow but grow stuff for our own household use, what I grow is beets, carrots, turnips, rutabaga, parsnips, onions, leeks, and potatoes. Also blueberries and blackberries. I don't need to grow the berries as there's tons for free in the woods, I just like having them handy to save time for myself. I could likely sell stuff I grow if I wanted to just don't have the time to manage any more than what I already do. It is subarctic climate with rocky soil but you can still grow stuff in the summer months. This year I am going to to try growing some stuff in my basement in spring and then transferring it to my garden when summer starts.

Most importantly we got lots of nice single women here that would love to get married and have families. Yesterday when I was out I met a woman that had 10 children. The most important thing for someone wishing to come here would be your willingness to assimilate into our culture as we got our own ways and our dialect. People living on the mainland of North America tend to think people from our island are rather strange, and vice versa. A good many Americans came during WWII, met girls and fell in love, stayed and had children here and assimilated into our culture. Our population density is 1.5 people per sq km compared to the USA 33 people per sq km and the UK 272 people per sq km. Someone from the UK or Ireland would be especially perfect to move here and assimilate easily.

Last edited by Breanna; January 28th, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

Old January 28th, 2019 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Got a couple men interested so far, imagine if we could get a good many white racial nationalists coming here. There is a good deal of separatist sentiment and I believe in my lifetime we'll separate. We are a perfect place to hide from the government as you can live in the woods or in one of the many abandoned, isolated towns, or in the mountains. We have near unlimited wild game and berries in the interior. I'm after speaking with a fellow yesterday who says that there's good opportunities for careers working with the airlines or in the medical field. There is also a near unlimited market for anyone wishing to get into farming as we import a lot of our food and wish to lessen this considerably. The government gives all kinds of grants and assistance to farmers especially new farmers starting out. Anyone who farms will have no lack of market to buy their goods. I don't sell anything I grow but grow stuff for our own household use, what I grow is beets, carrots, turnips, rutabaga, parsnips, onions, leeks, and potatoes. Also blueberries and blackberries. I don't need to grow the berries as there's tons for free in the woods, I just like having them handy to save time for myself. I could likely sell stuff I grow if I wanted to just don't have the time to manage any more than what I already do. It is subarctic climate with rocky soil but you can still grow stuff in the summer months. This year I am going to to try growing some stuff in my basement in spring and then transferring it to my garden when summer starts.

Most importantly we got lots of nice single women here that would love to get married and have families. Yesterday when I was out I met a woman that had 10 children. The most important thing for someone wishing to come here would be your willingness to assimilate into our culture as we got our own ways and our dialect. People living on the mainland of North America tend to think people from our island are rather strange, and vice versa. A good many Americans came during WWII, met girls and fell in love, stayed and had children here and assimilated into our culture. Our population density is 1.5 people per sq km compared to the USA 33 people per sq km and the UK 272 people per sq km. Someone from the UK or Ireland would be especially perfect to move here and assimilate easily.
Are they hot women?

Thread