Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2018 #421
Jeffrey Smither

Here is an interesting one. Blue nigger rapes a woman.

The DA (nigger DA in St. Louis who tried rail roading the governor) won't file charges.

She protested outside the police station regarding it. The blue nigger gets a restraining order against her so she can't post on social media about it and they eventually arrest her for violating the restraining order.

We all know on here if you accuse a badge fag of a crime they will make life miserable for you. That's if they don't kill you.

Here in Floriduh blue niggers are accused of rape a few times a year.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/in...e/63-557668410

Old May 29th, 2018 #422
Crowe

Blue nigger gets cucked out by an actual nigger:

It ends with a nigger getting ventilated, which is also funny. A lot of blue niggers are cowards just like this one. I guess they should stick to taking down jogger girls, and let real men zoo keep niggers.

Old June 3rd, 2018 #423
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Here is an interesting one. Blue nigger rapes a woman.

The DA (nigger DA in St. Louis who tried rail roading the governor) won't file charges.

She protested outside the police station regarding it. The blue nigger gets a restraining order against her so she can't post on social media about it and they eventually arrest her for violating the restraining order.

We all know on here if you accuse a badge fag of a crime they will make life miserable for you. That's if they don't kill you.

Here in Floriduh blue niggers are accused of rape a few times a year.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/in...e/63-557668410
"But in recent years, cops have grown ever bolder, and now they often don’t even bother to limit their raping to sex workers."

"The last bit there is still more evidence for my maxim, “Never call the cops for any reason whatsoever”. Because it’s absolutely terrifying how often cops target women who came into their notice because they were victims of some crime:"

"As this story clearly demonstrates, police departments’ abominable habit of defending cop misbehavior inevitably leads to escalation: “a…San Mateo [California cop named Noah Winchester] is under investigation for possible sexual assaults while on duty…investigators are looking at five incidents…of…rape and sexual assault…” Why was nothing done the first four times?"

https://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/...lest-and-rape/

Old June 3rd, 2018 #424
Gladiatrix

"An off-duty FBI agent allegedly discharged his firearm in a crowded Denver bar early Saturday, shortly after losing the weapon while crushing a solo routine on the dance floor.

Eyewitness video of the incident — obtained by local ABC affiliate Denver7 — shows a man alleged to be an FBI agent busting out a series of slick freestyle dance moves inside a circle of cheering bar patrons at Mile High Spirits in central Denver.

For a finale, the man crouches into a squat and launches into an awkward backflip, rotating about 180 degrees before landing on his hands and slamming his feet on to the floor. The force of his acrobatics jars loose the pistol tucked into his pants at the small of his back, and it tumbles harmlessly to the floor.

That’s when things go downhill in the blink of an eye.

Upon seeing his weapon hitting the floor, the man quickly lunges forward to retrieve it. As he grips the pistol, he apparently squeezes the trigger and fires a round into the crowd, striking a bar patron in the leg.

“When the agent retrieved his handgun, an unintended discharge occurred,” Denver police said in a statement, according to the Denver Post."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/of...cid=spartandhp

Old June 3rd, 2018 #425
Gladiatrix

"An Athens-Clark County Georgia police officer is out of a job after an investigation determined that he purposely rammed his police cruiser into a fleeing suspect.

According to ABC News, Officer Taylor Saulters was first suspended following the incident but was ultimately fired on Saturday.

“After reviewing the officers’ body camera footage, and all the other facts and circumstances of this case, Chief Scott Freeman terminated the employment of Officer Taylor Saulters,” the Athens-Clarke County PD said in a statement.

The encounter occurred on Friday. Saulters is seen in his cruiser driving after the suspect, identified as Timmy Patmon, who was wanted on a felony probation warrant and was attempting to escape on foot. Saulters used his vehicle in an attempt to first block Patmon’s path, but he dodges the vehicle and kept running.

That was when Saulters rammed his vehicle into Patmon, causing him to roll up the hood of the vehicle, before collapsing on the ground."

https://www.theroot.com/georgia-offi...g-b-1826517800

Old June 3rd, 2018 #426
Gladiatrix

Ye gads, the stupidity is endless!

"A San Diego police officer accidentally shot himself in the leg Sunday while pursuing a hit-and-run suspect who pointed a weapon at officers and was eventually arrested on the roof of a parking structure near the finish line of an annual marathon, authorities said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

Old June 3rd, 2018 #427
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Ye gads, the stupidity is endless!

"A San Diego police officer accidentally shot himself in the leg Sunday while pursuing a hit-and-run suspect who pointed a weapon at officers and was eventually arrested on the roof of a parking structure near the finish line of an annual marathon, authorities said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp
This idiot and the Fed in Denver win the Barney Fife Award.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 3rd, 2018 #428
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This idiot and the Fed in Denver win the Barney Fife Award.
Yet, these sacks of shit can carry in all 50 states. While here in Floriduh I have to PAY for a stupid permit. I need to live in a constitutional carry state again. I move from Missouri and then a year later they pass it.

When blue nigs retire they can still care nationwide.

Old June 5th, 2018 #429
Jeffrey Smither

I didn't know this but David Hogg is the son of a badge fag (FBI agent). Some of the worst ZOG blue nigs of them all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hogg_(activist)

Old June 7th, 2018 #430
Jeffrey Smither

Blue niggers beat white homeless man they pin down and all caught on tape.

They have him pinned down and the roid head keeps pounding on him. This beating is pretty violent actually. The guy was just standing there mouthing off to them. The blue nigger just keeps on pounding him. If someone got on me like this I'd shoot at them if I was able to.

Funny thing is they say he's known to be homeless and warn people of "special military forces."

Well, he just experienced a beat down by paramilitary forces working for ZOG trained by Israel. Probably some of these badge fags were green niggers too.

Old June 18th, 2018 #431
Jeffrey Smither

Just disturbing. Spic blue nigger sexually assaults a 4 year old spic. Knowing blue niggers there is a good chance this spic has assaulted whites as well.

Old July 3rd, 2018 #432
Ray Allan

Default Applying for CCW permit in Commiefornia

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 3rd, 2018 #433
Donncha Dennis

Yeah I saw that video with the cops giving the guy the run around on his pistol permit. Its exactly how it depicts if they don't like you for some reason or just want to act like retards they give you the run around. Its the same in tons of counties across this nation inept police department, but you know sure as hell their house is protected, their wives have pistol permits, their kids are watched over. But let it be their kid that gets hooked on drugs or ends up with some nigger, there was a recent video of a white cop taking his daughter out of some niggers house and doing what a normal father would do. Of course he got fired its about the only thing that we can use against the blue retards the god of multiculturalism is higher and you MUST allow your daughter to be with a nigger see how you like it blue bellies!

To be fair some cops come from normal working class neighborhoods but I find many cops all live in "cop" neighborhoods too and are so disassociated with what goes on in normal white peoples lives WE have to deal with not being able to protect ourselves because we cant get a permit. It also doesn't help at least the higher echelons of a lot of departments are little faggot freemasons that think they are sooooo uber cool and higher up they know such "hidden" knowledge from us plebes. Its crazy to say it but sometimes you feel like you would have more freedom living in a third world country!

Cops stick together but there is a HUGE backlash from the multicultural side against them and they are starting to feel the wrath of sjw everywhere in the nation, HOW is that boiling cauldron feeling cops? starting to feel vulnerable like you have to watch your back? Well that fence sitting isn't going to last forever because soon there wont be a fence to stand on. I feel the multicultural tide will sweep all police departments to the point most white guys will get out of it then we are in some serious trouble since the only cops will be black. Then maybe people will finally feel emboldened to rob cop neighborhoods and gated communities. What you going to do then mr badge man?

Old July 3rd, 2018 #435
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Yeah I saw that video with the cops giving the guy the run around on his pistol permit. Its exactly how it depicts if they don't like you for some reason or just want to act like retards they give you the run around. Its the same in tons of counties across this nation inept police department, but you know sure as hell their house is protected, their wives have pistol permits, their kids are watched over. But let it be their kid that gets hooked on drugs or ends up with some nigger, there was a recent video of a white cop taking his daughter out of some niggers house and doing what a normal father would do. Of course he got fired its about the only thing that we can use against the blue retards the god of multiculturalism is higher and you MUST allow your daughter to be with a nigger see how you like it blue bellies!

To be fair some cops come from normal working class neighborhoods but I find many cops all live in "cop" neighborhoods too and are so disassociated with what goes on in normal white peoples lives WE have to deal with not being able to protect ourselves because we cant get a permit. It also doesn't help at least the higher echelons of a lot of departments are little faggot freemasons that think they are sooooo uber cool and higher up they know such "hidden" knowledge from us plebes. Its crazy to say it but sometimes you feel like you would have more freedom living in a third world country!

Cops stick together but there is a HUGE backlash from the multicultural side against them and they are starting to feel the wrath of sjw everywhere in the nation, HOW is that boiling cauldron feeling cops? starting to feel vulnerable like you have to watch your back? Well that fence sitting isn't going to last forever because soon there wont be a fence to stand on. I feel the multicultural tide will sweep all police departments to the point most white guys will get out of it then we are in some serious trouble since the only cops will be black. Then maybe people will finally feel emboldened to rob cop neighborhoods and gated communities. What you going to do then mr badge man?
This is why you need to live in a permit less carry state like Missouri or Idaho.

Old July 5th, 2018 #436
Jeffrey Smither

Local Floriduh blue nigger went to Burger Koon and claimed he was served dirt. Turns out it was seasoning.

Being Ft. Myers the cooks are most likely spics and niggers.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/na.../507-570888036

Old July 5th, 2018 #437
Skinhead Zack

Default My experience with blue niggers

Cops are bullies with guns and badges. man.

I used to get stopped by them all the time when I was a skinny liberal, questioning me to humiliate me.
It was long before my awakening. maybe I looked like a drug dealer, maybe I looked underage, maybe I looked weird at the time. but who knows, they are the scum anyway.

After becoming a WN, I shaved my head and grew a red beard. got Nazi tattoos all over my body. not one cop had fucked with me since then.

They'll pick on you when you look weak / weird.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; July 5th, 2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Adding more information

Old July 5th, 2018 #438
Skinhead Zack

Default Anti police wallpapers

Anti-police wallpapers.

Old July 5th, 2018 #439
Skinhead Zack

My favorite anti-police song.

This post was originally going to include two songs, but it looks like one of two got deleted by Jewtube..

Old July 5th, 2018 #440
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Former Cop, Parking Enforcer Both Arrested & Charged for Sex Abuse of Minor

By Jamie Parfitt
Fri Jun 29 15:00:30 PDT 2018

NEWPORT, Ore. — Detectives with the Oregon State Police (OSP) have now arrested two men in positions of authority for the alleged sexual abuse of an underage male victim in Lincoln County.

The first man arrested was former Newport Police Department (NPD) Sergeant Brad Purdom. According to OSP, Purdom was arrested on Thursday morning at 11 a.m., and was almost immediately indicted by a Grand Jury on three felony counts of Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree.

On Friday, OSP announced that they had also arrested Michael Goff, a parking enforcement contractor for the City of Newport. Goff was arrested at 11 a.m. on Friday, and likewise was quicly indicted by a Grand Jury on one felony count of Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree and one misdemeanor count of Sexual Abuse in the Third Degree.

OSP confirmed that both men were suspected of abusing the same victim but during separate incidents. According to court documents filed in both cases, the incidents of alleged sex abuse occurred sometime between the beginning of 2013 and August of 2015.

Purdom has already been released on bail. The conditions of his release include no private contact with any underage males—with the exception of his son.

http://www.kdrv.com/templates/AMP?contentID=486982661

Thread