Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 2nd, 2005 #1
adrock

Default semi-finals of the TUF2 on spike TV...

hey guys tonight is the semi-finals of the TUF2 on spike TV. tonights's winners will advance to the finals on the fifth of Nov. Jason Von Flue vs.Joe Stevenson in the welterwieghts match and Brad Imes vs.Seth Petruzelli for the heavyweights bout.

Old November 3rd, 2005 #2
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

I think that show is fixed. The show started off with two negros. The first negro got his ass whoooooped by a white guy in the first show and got kicked off. The other negro is in the heavyweight class and is probably the most inexperienced MMA fighter on the show.

This negro's first fight was against a massive white guy who was more experienced and was favored to win. The white guy didn't even try, it was almost so obvious the guy took a dive.

So then the negro has another fight and is fighting the most experienced heavyweight on the show. This whitey was favored to win the entire competition. THIS GUY DOESNT come to fight either. In fact the guy gave up the last 20 seconds of fight, just started walking around. He didn't look tired he wasnt hurt, he just didnt fight.

The first time I could have written it off, the guy might have just froze or something, but the second time it happened I was pretty sure those two guys had taken dives.

Then he fights a third white guy! THIS GUY WIMPS OUT TOO! He put up on a little bit better show than the other two guys, but it was obvious he was holding back. There was one point in the first round where he had a mount and he didnt throw one punch and let the negro throw him off.

Anyway...yea the show is rigged and SPIKE TV is owned by Murray rothstein AKA Sumner Redkike.

Old November 10th, 2005 #3
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand
I think that show is fixed. The show started off with two negros. The first negro got his ass whoooooped by a white guy in the first show and got kicked off. The other negro is in the heavyweight class and is probably the most inexperienced MMA fighter on the show.

This negro's first fight was against a massive white guy who was more experienced and was favored to win. The white guy didn't even try, it was almost so obvious the guy took a dive.

So then the negro has another fight and is fighting the most experienced heavyweight on the show. This whitey was favored to win the entire competition. THIS GUY DOESNT come to fight either. In fact the guy gave up the last 20 seconds of fight, just started walking around. He didn't look tired he wasnt hurt, he just didnt fight.

The first time I could have written it off, the guy might have just froze or something, but the second time it happened I was pretty sure those two guys had taken dives.

Then he fights a third white guy! THIS GUY WIMPS OUT TOO! He put up on a little bit better show than the other two guys, but it was obvious he was holding back. There was one point in the first round where he had a mount and he didnt throw one punch and let the negro throw him off.

Anyway...yea the show is rigged and SPIKE TV is owned by Murray rothstein AKA Sumner Redkike.
In this day and age, I certainly undrerstand you cynicism. I honestly don't think that show was fixed. I just don't see Tom or Mike accepting some type of bribe and willingly throwing a fight. I don't see the producers of the show or the UFC taking such a risk fixing a fight. Reason being that mixed martial arts is a relitively new spectator sport. It's only gained popularity in recent years. If they attempted to fix the Ultimate fighter reality show, and their plan backfires, the UFC loses whatever credibilty and populatity they have gained.

Another point is that Rashad Evans had to win 4 fights to get his UFC contract. If the UFC really wanted to have a token Negro champion at all costs, would they really make Rashad Evan win 4 fights? Or would they make sure he only had to fight ONCE to get to the finals, thus double their chances that their favorite Negro wins.

Besides, Rashad Evans seems like a nice guy, and he has a Black girlfriend who he is now engaged to. He's not a sworn enemy to our race like Tiger Woods or OJ Simpson.

I believe it was just bad luck that we had 2 White fighters give sub-par performances against Rashad Evans.

Old November 10th, 2005 #4
IrishJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand

you are an idiot.... The nigger HW fighter is clearly the best fighter of the weight group and Imes was overmatched in the final. He is a trained boxer and worked his ass off to get there. Will he be overmatched in the UFC, most likely, but in this show he was the best HW.

I don't care what colour you are, if you can fight, you can fight.

Unless you have been in a MMA fight and can tell me how to fight in these contest, save the commentary. Monday morning QB's are the worst critics of all. Of course you will see what should be done from the sidelines, but these guys are green fighters for the most part and instinctive actions aren't always ingrained into their heads when they are faced with do or die.

It is easy to say what should be done when a calm head is on your shoulders.

Old November 11th, 2005 #5
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

No, you're a fucking idiot.

Rashad evans is from michigan and trained at dan severn's gym here in sturgis. I'm not sure if it was before or after dan broke with randy and randy started running it. Either way I was just in the presence of several people who had trained with rashad evans. They all said the guy was as dumb as a rock and was an average fighter. Even still they were all pulling for him because he is local and they were acquainted with him.

You have three white fighters ALL were favored to do better than that nigger Rashad. ALL had more experience and better skills than Rashad. ALL of them put up sub-par performances, none of them even remotely hurt rashad. TWO of them completely gave up! Must be those superior black MMA genes .

In the end rashad ends up fighting the least experienced, least impressive heavyweight who wasn't expected to do well in the competition because of his inexperience. Kinda fishy to me.

When I see rashad win a decent fight outside of the show I'll change my tune.

I'm not monday morning QB'ing anything. I'm saying that it looks bad when 2 fighters, one of which is favored to win the whole competition, give up. It would look bad if they weren't white fighters with a black opponent.

Maybe all the fights weren't rigged, the Brad fight wasn't rigged for sure. Rashad's third fight against keith probably wasn't rigged although there were some instances where it looked wierd to me. It's possible that Rashad's first fight against Tom wasn't rigged either.

The Mike Whitehead fight looked too bad to be true. Whitehead threw like 5 punches and didn't do anything but cover up and get hit. He literally gave up the last 20 seconds and was walking away from rashad, he wasn't hurt or tired. This is a guy that was favored to win the entire competition from the get go.

That looks bad to me. If one fight is fishy, the rest are worthy of my suspicion.

I think they told mike whitehead they would give him a UFC contract if he threw the fight against rashad. I guarantee you'll see mike whitehead in the UFC.

Old November 11th, 2005 #6
uppinatta

That whole thing REEKED of staging. I even thought Cummo's miraculous, literally last-second standup was suspicious.

The Evans/Jardine fight was somewhat surreal. Couldn't believe that hulking Celt lost even after the mini-k/o. The Whitehead fight was absolutely surreal and needs no comment. And the whole Hughes-Evans subplot was mere "good TV", from the Rothsteinian perspective, that is. The white men were cry-babies or performed sub-par. Cummo got the burden of being the "chosen" white boy.

Also, these non-whites ("Stevenson"? Please.) were mostly grapplers; are you really a better fighter because you can straddle someone for three minutes? Oh oh, he went for the leg! Ahhh, good match, man, you really beat the hell out of me: I had to smell your nigger crotch the whole fuckin' time!

Old November 11th, 2005 #7
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
The white men were cry-babies or performed sub-par. .
The White men were cry babies?? Mulatto Sammy Morgan cried like a baby when he woke up after being knocked unconsoius by his White opponent Luke Cummo. Brazilian Mestizo and favorite Jorge Gergel was sobbing after loosing a tough fight to his White opponent and underdog Jason Von Flue.

There were some White fighters that cried as well. It wasn't only the White fighters. It was Mulatto Sammy Morgan that cried the most.

Quote:
Cummo got the burden of being the "chosen" white boy
Cummo did a great job in this role. He Beat the living daylights out of Asian Anthony Torres and in dramatic fashion knocked out Mulatto Sammy Morgan.

Quote:
Also, these non-whites ("Stevenson"? Please.) were mostly grapplers; are you really a better fighter because you can straddle someone for three minutes? Oh oh, he went for the leg! Ahhh, good match, man, you really beat the hell out of me:
The Cummo/Stevenson fight could have easily gone to Cummo. In fact I think the decision should have gone to Cummo. They were close on the scorecard. That said, the UFC should have gave the nod to Cummo for the reason that Luke Cummo's fighting style is so much more exciting than Joe Stevenson's fighting style.

Old November 11th, 2005 #8
uppinatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
There were some White fighters that cried as well. It wasn't only the White fighters. It was Mulatto Sammy Morgan that cried the most.
True dat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
The Cummo/Stevenson fight could have easily gone to Cummo. In fact I think the decision should have gone to Cummo.
Absolutely. Putting aside the script, he didn't even keep Cummo down past the clock. Cummo finished on his feet and broke out of every pin.

Old November 11th, 2005 #9
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
When Matt Hughes called Rashad into the locker room after the Tom fight, he said he didn't like his (nigger) showboating (Ray Leonard, Ali, Roy Jones, etc.), he was glad Rashad wasn't on his team, and he was a bad ambassador for the sport. Hughes obviously meant every fucking word.

Hughes' bad acting shows, even back slapping the repugnant nigger. Their conflicts now resolved, the unforgiving White man was so wrong about the noble negro meme. Soap opera shit.
I look at this differently. I saw this scenario as a stern, honest White man Matt Hughes, making Negro Rashad Evans earn Matt's respect. This as opposed to a White lemming giving a token Negro near unconditional love and respect.

Quote:
Did you see Joe Stevenson's mother at the Vegas fight? She looked exactly like Sitting Bull, I shit you not. Complete with a Nord boyfriend. Please. They talked about the recent birth of his son, Frankie, implying it was his first. But it's his third with that mestiza... and they're only 24. Careful not to portray mestizos as the cockroach breeders they are.
I was relieved to see that Joe Stevenson's girlfriend is a Mestiza. At least I hope she's a Mestiza and not a Southern European . Compared to Joe Stevenson's short dark mother, Joe's girlfriend Maria looks like a Sweed.

It boggles my mind how that tall Nord could be attracted to a short, dark, older Asiatic Indian woman like Mrs. Stevenson.

Old November 12th, 2005 #10
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
If you think that was real, I think you need to go cold turkey from jewsmedia for a couple of months, afterwards taking sips every now and then.

Hughes was involuntarily sideways glancing at the camera as he was delivering that load of horseshit, because he's a terrible actor. That's called indicating. He's an honest White man, in his world it all gets reduced to essentials, no cant, you either perform or you don't. That's why he was obviously uncomfortable there.

It's WWF style soap opera plots transposed onto real fighters, hence, the acting is not natural.

Regrettably, the UFC has been heading that way for a long time now.
Yea the UFC is turning into the WWF of the MMA world. I'm waiting for these guys to come out wearing costumes, and a few do. As I said...sumner kike redstone owns the station, nuff said.

Old June 29th, 2006 #11
N.B. Forrest

Yeah, that ugly coon Evans completely controlled the match. I expected Bonnar to give a much better account of himself, considering his excellent previous performances.

It was a shitty night all around for White fighters against apes: the Brazilian boogie blasted the living hell out of Leben before he could fart - he of the supposedly "iron chin" & "big punch". I can't stand that arrogant punk, but I was pulling for him against the monkey.

A very unsatisfying card.

Thread