VNN Broadcasts

Old February 15th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Race and Ancient Greeks

http://www.unz.com/article/what-race...ks-and-romans/

Old February 15th, 2019 #2
Billy Johnson

I will admit that while I am a skeptic regarding the validity of the idea of Nordicism, I do hold the belief that the original Romans and Greeks are basically gone. I simply hold the belief that the Romans and Greeks were unique groups of Mediterraneans who bred too much with Germanic and Mediterranean slaves and thus created a new class of mutts which are mostly a mix of mostly European Meds, Germanics, and some Asiatic Meds.

Old February 16th, 2019 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Thanks Alex. It reminds me of this radio show.

The author talks about the Trojan War being geographically consistent with the Scandinavian region. The thought is that the story was brought from northern Europeans who migrated later to Greece. I know the story as we have it now evolved into it's final form 2700-2800 years ago.

The genetics are not clear to this theory. They are missing a common Gene of other Europeans. They also share genes from non-Europeans although those could have came later?

Old March 18th, 2022 #4
NeverASayanim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
I do hold the belief that the original Romans and Greeks are basically gone. I simply hold the belief that the Romans and Greeks were unique groups of Mediterraneans who bred too much with Germanic and Mediterranean slaves and thus created a new class of mutts which are mostly a mix of mostly European Meds, Germanics, and some Asiatic Meds.
No. They were slowly wiped out by groups of Ancient Semites who caused racial infighting long enough to be distracted before they could find out the true cause and by then it was too late. Aristocrat had already murdered many other aristocrat and then the Ancient Semite would start breeding with the host population's traitors they got to their side, and a long slide of biological degeneracy would being. Eating DNA is what this basically is, it was a slow process that would repeating itself over very long periods of time.

Thread