VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2021 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default Graphic Artist Needed for Three Images Only

I have hired a woman from Brazil to do the graphics for my series of computer games that you can read about in my blog. We had a contract to do a number of games, and she was doing an excellent job, when at one point she stopped contacting me without giving any reason. I suspect she may have figured out what the games are all about, or perhaps someone saw the games posted on VNN Forum and tipped her off.

Since then, I have hired another contractor to finish the series, but to prevent the same thing from happening again, I have withheld three images that some people may find offensive. They are as follows:
  • Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun in the bunker arguing about whether they should stay in Berlin or leave.
  • A scene from the childhood of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun,
  • A Black man attacks a White man in a dark alley with a knife as government agents go house to house rounding up people.
I am looking for a graphic artist to do those three images only. They will be static images with no animation. If anyone is interested in doing those three images (or even one of them), either for free or for money, please PM me. Thank you.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Thread