VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Default #1 Donations Thread

Cant find old ones easily so I'll start one. Not for a drive, just to make a point.

If you want to send money to help support the forum, send it here:

Alex Linder
POB 101
Kirksville, MO 63501

Use the full name, not initial.

Someone from Canada sent me a money order which i have been trying unsuccessfully to cash. Even though it's for twenty USD, my bank won't cash it, nor will two different check cashing places.

The second almost cashed it, but corporate policy is the name has to match exactly. A. Linder does not match the full name.

Also, IF they were able to cash it, they would charge like $7 fee.

My point is, I appreciate the sentiment, but the best thing to do, if you are outside the US and want to send money, is send paper bills. Actual dollars. Anything else is just apparently not workable. You would think a major canadian bank behind a money order in US dollars would do the trick, but no.

Anyway, that's where it stands. If the person who sent it wants it back, hit me with your address because there is no way I can cash it where I am.

Anyway...we will get started with social media soon. I'm already posting on it, actually. but we need a little time to work the neatsfoot oil in and get it rich and leathery and supple, like ruther bader's twat.

Old March 19th, 2019 #2
Johan

Johan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Anyway...we will get started with social media soon. I'm already posting on it, actually. but we need a little time to work the neatsfoot oil in and get it rich and leathery and supple, like ruther bader's twat.

Old April 24th, 2019 #3
AntonyWarren

AntonyWarren

bitcoin address?

Thread