VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2005 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Jule Magruder Lochbaum

JULIE (MAGRUDER) LOCHBAUM: These Butt-Ugly Affirmative-Action University Cunts Are So Goddamned Predictable!

by William E.

18 September 2005

JULIE (MAGRUDER) LOCHBAUM. (Where did that last name come from?)

What a Goddamned shame you are!

Carrying water for your jew ADL handlers, are you?

This is the backdoor lying cunt who thinks she's gonna run Alex Linder out of his family's town.

Fact is, jew termites are eating away at Kirksville's foundation floor joists.

JULIE (MAGRUDER) LOCHBAUM: YOU hugely obese, menopausal (47 year old), butt-ugly female jew tool, White-hater, nigger-lover, jew mongrelizer (Lochbaum?), ed major, YOU!

Could it be you want to "diversify� Kirksville's 97% White schools with some jEW CHERTOFF, FEMA, crack-head, AIDS-infected, murdering, raping, New Orleans Katrina nigger-monkey savages?

Is Kirksville short on niggers?

Did you order some up?

Check this she-beast's White-hating Ph.D thesis:

"The Word Made Flesh: The Desegregation Leadership of The Rev. J.A. De Laine. Julie Magruder Lochbaum, PhD. 1993, 1999. Paperbound."

"This is an excellent examination of the leadership of The Rev. J.A. De Laine in the Briggs v. Elliott lawsuit. Dr. Lochbaum's original text has been supplemented with some photographs of Rev. De Laine and others involved in the Briggs lawsuit."

http://www.bdpfoundation.org/BDP_cur...d_brochure.htm

BRIGGS v. ELLIOTT (1954):

"Although history books record that the case which ultimately ended school segregation was Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas, one could justifiably argue that the decision really began in South Carolina in the case known as Briggs v. Elliot."

http://www.historicaldocuments.com/BriggsvElliott.htm

IS THIS SHE-BEAST'S JOB THE RESULT OF HER OLD MAN'S FAMILY NEPOTISM? Here.

"(President) Jack Magruder became the 13th president of Truman (State University)."

"(President) Magruder is a 1957 graduate of Truman State University and is married to Sue Brimer Magruder, a 1955 and 1977 graduate of Truman. Their children, Julie Magruder Lochbaum, Kerry Magruder and Laura Magruder Mann are also graduates of Truman."

Here.

Incredibly enough, multi-cultured, world-traveler Pres. Jack gave, in person, two books to the Roman Catholic Pope, in Israel. Now think about that for a second. That must have required some seriously detailed planning. What are the odds a Missouri American Heartland Truman U. Pres. and the Italian Roman Catholic Pope show up in postage-stamp-sized jew Israel in the Middle-East on the very exact same day? And then pass around books amongst themselves? Sure is a small, tight intimate world. Ain't it? It's true. Check it out. See the pic. Pope looks like he's down.

Here.

Stealing from its rightful owners and then turning a decent, safe, secure Heartland American White town into a micro New Orleans at the behest of jews?

Is that the program of this she-beast thing called JULIE (MAGRUDER) LOCHBAUM?

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...chbaum0905.htm

Old September 18th, 2005 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Her dad, Magruder, was TSU's president until a couple years ago. It appears this family are judaized Protestants with a nigger fetish. Their kind helps fill our town with niggers, and justifies that to the common folk in the name of the lord. They're cowards individually, but they believe they can get away with things with Big Jew's backing.

BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATE

Jews pass unConstitutional "civil rights" laws declaring that the government will decide who you hire and who you rent to. The effect, and yes, it is intended, is to prevent Whites from protecting their communities -- to open them up to nigger predation. At the same time, the jew-bought Congress through HUD subsidizes what the media always call "fair" housing for niggers. In other words, Whites are taxed to fill their community with destructive, hostile, violent, stupid blacks. Welcome to the new slavery. You are the slave, White reader.

New construction is forced to create a certain percentage of "fair" housing. Landlords sit back and collect checks from the government each month. The niggers pay little to nothing, and they hang out at the Y and sell crack. They begin to drag down local whites, as we see at the KTVO link. All of a sudden, a nice little 96% White town isn't so nice any longer.

People like this cunt above are the ones who put a "nice" face on this, by claiming it is immoral to resist what is euphemistically called integration. Yeah, she looks like just an average middle-aged woman. But her immoral mediocrity has the weight of the entire federal government, and all the major media behind it. So there's nothing friendly about her or what she represents. Her warped thinking has destroyed many communities and institutions, and it will destroy Kirksville, given enough time.

Old September 18th, 2005 #3
SyTH88

Religion is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Old September 19th, 2005 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Is Truman State, up to par on its Negro quotas? Considering that Kirksville is 94% White, I wonder how their Equal Opportunity stats stack up? Up to par? Or if all the Negroes in Kirksville are janitors, why not professors too eh? Or are the Jews casting a stone from a glass house?

Let's talk about Nepotism, too. Have certain administrators earned their positions or are they benefitted from NEPOTISM? I'm just asking a question, I dont know.

I wish Truman State University well. It's really sad that the Jews are using and abusing the university for their own hateful Jewish agenda. That's not the business of education, that's the business of DEFAMATION.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Just noticed this in the inbox...]

Reply To: [email protected]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: De Oppresso Liber
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:28:23 -0500

Yes, its another criticizing email for you to doctor and respond to in hopes
of making yourself sound intelligent. If it wasn't for your location in my home town of Kirksville I would regard you as someone beneath my notice. However, your hate movement is going national and you are claiming to be headquartered in Kirksville, so I have decided to write you and make you aware of my opinion on this. First of all, you subscribe to the revisionist history of the Holocaust which is particularly bogus. How do you propose that the hundreds of thousands of people who have seen or survived in concentration/death camps are all lying? How do you suppose their stories coordinate so well with actual installations that were liberated by Allied troops? Whats next? We didn't really land on the moon? You're an Aryan supremacist and yet, whats this, you yourself aren't actually Aryan. Yes, I realize you probably have your own definition of Aryan to cover this and its a moot point but the fact that you believe Jews are behind so many of the problems in our country is absolutely ridiculous. What is behind most of the problems we have in America is ignorance, which your group seems to be a bastion of. If you people would simply stop bitching about problems happening and actually try to fix them rather than driving a wedge deeper into our nation then we might get somewhere. Sometimes it is honestly hard for me to believe people like you can claim to be patriotic Americans or whatever it is that you call yourselves. Diversity is what has allowed this country to prosper. The United States was formed out of colonies who were each very different with widely different customs and sets of laws. We have struggled with racism and bigotry, but we have learned a lot from our stumbles and falls. What is important is that we have gotten back up fixed many of these problems and continued on. You seem to want to keep us from progressing and it is because of this that I want you out of my town.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #6
panskin
Die Neo-cons Die

It's too bad we couldn't have parked her fat ass in the Superdome for a few days of gang raping but then she's ugly enough even the nogs would think twice. Then watch her spew the same judenshit about the wonders of diversity.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #7
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
[We have struggled with racism and bigotry, but we have learned a lot from our stumbles and falls.

Yeah...like, don't go into the New Orleans Rapedome if you're White.

I'm sure he'll have an excuse for the savage nigger behavior there too! What a fucking idiot that guy is!

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old September 23rd, 2005 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Malicious blindness masquerading as high morals

Old September 23rd, 2005 #9
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Is Truman State, up to par on its Negro quotas? Considering that Kirksville is 94% White, I wonder how their Equal Opportunity stats stack up? Up to par? Or if all the Negroes in Kirksville are janitors, why not professors too eh? Or are the Jews casting a stone from a glass house?

Let's talk about Nepotism, too. Have certain administrators earned their positions or are they benefitted from NEPOTISM? I'm just asking a question, I dont know.

I wish Truman State University well. It's really sad that the Jews are using and abusing the university for their own hateful Jewish agenda. That's not the business of education, that's the business of DEFAMATION.
How does this Affirmative Action quota thing work? Which of the following determines the minimum percentage of niggers that an employer must meet or exceed during his hiring?

1. The percentage of niggers in the population of the local area.
2. The percentage of niggers in the population of the county.
3. The percentage of niggers in the population of the state.
4. The percentage of niggers in the population of the United States.
5. The greater of 1 and 2.
6. The greater of 1 and 3.
7. The greater of 1 and 4.
8. The greatest of 1, 2 and 3.
9. The greatest of 1, 2 and 4.
10. The greatest of 1, 3, and 4.
11. The greatest of 2, 3, and 4.
12. The greatest of 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Which is it? Does anyone know?

Jerry Abbott

Old September 23rd, 2005 #10
Border Ruffian

My mom and aunt went to Truman late 60's. They say it was a real nice place back then. Mom went on to study lab technology in KC and got stuck with a black roomate. Mom lost an expensive typewriter and some other stuff that didn't cost much. The shegro swore it was her boyfriends who did it, "not me!". No telling.

Truman needs to give classes on what can happen to a student who moves to a larger city. Save some kids(and their parents) a lot of money and stress, and even save some lives.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #11
Rounder

Quote:
Malicious blindness masquerading as high morals
Just plain ole cowardice, Alex. By pretending to believe that racial diversity is good for America, they don't feel the need to fight against it. They accept genocide and governmental discrimination because to oppose them is detrimental to their physical well being, their careers, and their pocketbooks.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
How does this Affirmative Action quota thing work? Which of the following determines the minimum percentage of niggers that an employer must meet or exceed during his hiring?

1. The percentage of niggers in the population of the local area.
2. The percentage of niggers in the population of the county.
3. The percentage of niggers in the population of the state.
4. The percentage of niggers in the population of the United States.
5. The greater of 1 and 2.
6. The greater of 1 and 3.
7. The greater of 1 and 4.
8. The greatest of 1, 2 and 3.
9. The greatest of 1, 2 and 4.
10. The greatest of 1, 3, and 4.
11. The greatest of 2, 3, and 4.
12. The greatest of 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Which is it? Does anyone know?

Jerry Abbott
Actually it's none of that. They compare the pool of "minority" aka non-White, qualified applicants, to the actual amount employed. The HR department keeps a head count by race, using a spreadsheet. Then they compare the "applicant pool" to the position. The information for the "applicant pool" does not come from the actual applicants, but typically from some independent bean counting publications. So for example, Negroes may comprise 15% of the Missouri population, but only 5% of the pool of qualified applicants for liberal arts professorships, and 0% of the pool of qualified applicants for engineering professorships. So you would count the number of Negro liberal arts professors, and they would expect to employ something in the area of 5% liberal arts professors. In reality, the softcore positions will often over-utilize Negroes to make up for a deficiet of them in technical fields like engineering, thus to make the overall usage of Negroes taken from the entire school look better.

Hey, TSU HR dept, aint that right? LOL

Old September 24th, 2005 #13
Frank Gunn

Angry

Quote:

of making yourself sound intelligent. If it wasn't for your location in my home town of Kirksville I would regard you as someone beneath my notice. However, your hate movement is going national and you are claiming to be headquartered in Kirksville, so I have decided to write you and make you aware of my opinion on this. First of all, you subscribe to the revisionist history of the Holocaust which is particularly bogus. How do you propose that the hundreds of thousands of people who have seen or survived in concentration/death camps are all lying? How do you suppose their stories coordinate so well with actual installations that were liberated by Allied troops? Whats next? We didn't really land on the moon? You're an Aryan supremacist and yet, whats this, you yourself aren't actually Aryan. Yes, I realize you probably have your own definition of Aryan to cover this and its a moot point but the fact that you believe Jews are behind so many of the problems in our country is absolutely ridiculous. What is behind most of the problems we have in America is ignorance, which your group seems to be a bastion of. If you people would simply stop bitching about problems happening and actually try to fix them rather than driving a wedge deeper into our nation then we might get somewhere. Sometimes it is honestly hard for me to believe people like you can claim to be patriotic Americans or whatever it is that you call yourselves. Diversity is what has allowed this country to prosper. The United States was formed out of colonies who were each very different with widely different customs and sets of laws. We have struggled with racism and bigotry, but we have learned a lot from our stumbles and falls. What is important is that we have gotten back up fixed many of these problems and continued on. You seem to want to keep us from progressing and it is because of this that I want you out of my town.

The level of hypocrisy that people like “James” Lochbaum churn forth never ceases to amaze me.

The subject title of his e-mail is “Liberating the Oppressed”, yet he seeks to run Alex Linder out of “his” (Lochbaum’s) town because Linder has a different opinion.

Talk about oppression!

Old September 24th, 2005 #14
SyTH88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Gunn
The level of hypocrisy that people like “James” Lochbaum churn forth never ceases to amaze me.

The subject title of his e-mail is “Liberating the Oppressed”, yet he seeks to run Alex Linder out of “his” (Lochbaum’s) town because Linder has a different opinion.

Talk about oppression!
His town? Does he have the fucking deed to Kirksville?

Old September 24th, 2005 #15
ohgolly

Yes, dissenting Linders are required to tolerate lying Lochbaums. Lying Lochbaums aren't required to tolerate dissenting Linders.

Old September 24th, 2005 #16
bluedog39

Quote:
From: James Lochbaum <[email protected]><[email protected]>
The guy is using the official motto of the US Army Special Forces(De Oppresso Liber): Is he claiming to be an ex-Green Beret? Is he taking an indirect swipe at Glenn Miller? Or is he just trying to show he's not a hick because he knows a little Latin?

Old September 24th, 2005 #17
bluedog39

Quote:

Some really rambling and not entirely coherent stuff. It comes across as the writing of someone who has just overinduldged at the local pub.

Old September 24th, 2005 #18
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Default Here's how I'd answer James Lochbaum

Quote:
I posted my reply in another thread, but this one is getting the discussion now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Lochbaum
Yes, its another criticizing email for you to doctor and respond to in hopes of making yourself sound intelligent. If it wasn't for your location in my home town of Kirksville I would regard you as someone beneath my notice. However, your hate movement is going national and you are claiming to be headquartered in Kirksville, so I have decided to write you and make you aware of my opinion on this.
Is this Julie Lochbaum's husband or relative? Not only do you not get a public apology and retraction of her malicious and false "Catholic-killing" allegations, instead you get a hoity-toity pseudo-intellectual insult on top of that injury.

Notice their opening tactic. Julie Lochbaum didn't write you herself to deny that she ever said you lead a group that advocates killing Catholics. Instead, someone else is writing you to make a vague statement that you doctored her letter. This gives Julie plausible deniability: if one or more of those other recipients of her email chooses to share their copy with you or with your attorney, she won't, at least, seem to have told you a direct lie. She may say that James simply made some incorrect assumptions without consulting her about the facts.

Quote:
First of all, you subscribe to the revisionist history of the Holocaust which is particularly bogus.
No, it's not, Mr. Lochbaum. The revisionist history version of the Holocaust tale is more factual by far than the Jewish propaganda version that most people hear.

Quote:
How do you propose that the hundreds of thousands of people who have seen or survived in concentration/death camps are all lying? How do you suppose their stories coordinate so well with actual installations that were liberated by Allied troops?
Actually, there's a lot of inconsistency between one Jew's Holocaust tale and another Jew's tale. There are inconsistencies between Jews' sworn court testimonies and physics, chemistry, medical science, known architectural facts, etc. There are known instances of photographic fraud. And the Soviets had plenty of time to produce fake documents and phony physical evidence - like that jug of alleged "human fat soap" shown to the IMT court at Nuremberg, which, in reality, was a jug of ordinary soap.

Given a fair and objective trial, which political considerations presently preclude, the Jewish Holocaust story would be convicted as fraud.

Quote:
Whats next? We didn't really land on the moon?
No, Mr. Lochbaum. That we Americans sent some of our own men to the moon is not in question. Um, were you Jews planning on doing likewise in the foreseeable future?

Quote:
You're an Aryan supremacist and yet, whats this, you yourself aren't actually Aryan. Yes, I realize you probably have your own definition of Aryan to cover this and its a moot point...
No, it's not a "moot point"; it is a fact. The Aryans who founded the Indus Valley civilization were not the original Aryans. The earliest of the Indus Valley Aryans were themselves descendants of Aryan migrants from the original Aryan homeland in the region where Russia and Ukraine are today; chiefly, the territory between the Caucasus and the Urals, and between the Baltic and Caspian Seas. The Indus Valley Aryans weren't the only Aryan migratory group, however; there were many others. They spread out from their homeland in all directions. Some of them went to NW India, some to Iran, some into central Asia, some into Europe, and some into north Africa. The Teutons are as Aryan as the Indus Valley Aryans were.

Quote:
...but the fact that you believe Jews are behind so many of the problems in our country is absolutely ridiculous.
No, it's not "ridiculous." It's true. The Jews intend to control all of the world's nations, and their general strategy involves gaining access to the choke points of actual power. Sometimes these points correspond to public office, but more frequently they correspond to the capacities of financeer, or media boss, or bureaucratic authority, or judge. It is not for nothing that these are the jobs where you find Jews in vastly disproportionate numbers.

Quote:
What is behind most of the problems we have in America is ignorance, which your group seems to be a bastion of.
What's behind most of the problems we have in America is disinformation and multiculturalism. And though I'd not call you ignorant, a lot of us racists can match our knowledge or technical skill against yours and come off the better. Have a care whom you call ignorant.

Quote:
If you people would simply stop bitching about problems happening and actually try to fix them rather than driving a wedge deeper into our nation then we might get somewhere.
Jews are really big on the kind of argument that begins with the words, "If people would..." Any argument that depends on something being what it is not is worthless. Those very words carry the implication that people DON'T. That you think they SHOULD is not important. And that's a general truth in regard to people, not in regard to us VNN racists in particular.

Quote:
Sometimes it is honestly hard for me to believe people like you can claim to be patriotic Americans or whatever it is that you call yourselves.
We're patriotic Americans. Mind, we're not patriotic US citizens. We are Americans - White people descended from the White people who founded a national outgrowth of their European culture and genetic heritage. All Americans are White.

US citizenship is a legal status. American nationality is a biological fact. Nationality, native, nativity... all these words derive from the Latin root "natal," which means birth. Nationality refers not to law, but to heredity, to bloodline, to race. Your nationality and your race are the same thing. Your nationality and your citizenship are different things. The law can give you citizenship, but only God can give you nationality...and even He gets only one chance.

"Citizen of the United States" is semantically peer to "citizen of the United Kingdom." American is semantically peer to Englishman or Saxon. Though Jews and non-Whites might (perhaps) have legal citizenship in the United States, they are not Americans, and they never will be.

Quote:
Diversity is what has allowed this country to prosper. The United States was formed out of colonies who were each very different with widely different customs and sets of laws.
What allowed this country to prosper was White industriousness and ingenuity combined with a continent which had vast natural resources. Oh, plus racism. Whites would have been slaughtered by the Indians if they had not had, back in pioneer days, the racial solidarity to hang together in a fight against a racial opponent. Multiculturalism makes people weak; racism makes people strong.

Quote:
We have struggled with racism and bigotry...
Those two are different things. Bigotry, or prejudice, is an instinctive dislike of someone. It happens. But racism is an informed preference for one's own race, based upon knowledge gained about other races. Bigotry is a natural reflex. Racism is a philosophy.

Quote:
...but we have learned a lot from our stumbles and falls. What is important is that we have gotten back up fixed many of these problems and continued on.
Mr. Lochbaum, either you are someone who continues to wallow in the errors of the liberal racial equality doctrine, despite copious evidence that it is pure fantasy, or else you know better and pretend to believe what you do not. The only way to know whether you are a dupe or a deceiver would be to put you in Israel and discover whether or not you'd advocate for the full integration of Palestinians and Israelis, with equal representation in the government, equal rights in Jerusalem, equal opportunity in every industry and in the military, and the apportionment of land and political power in keeping with the usual democratic principle of "one man, one vote." Do you?

Quote:
You seem to want to keep us from progressing and it is because of this that I want you out of my town.
Well, Mr. Lochbaum, you seem to want to keep Americans from recognizing the sins of multiculturalism, and for that reason you should get out of my country.

Jerry Abbott

Old September 24th, 2005 #19
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Lightbulb

Mr. Lochbaum is a highly emotional creature for sure. His handwringing is his last line of defense.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Thread