Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 13th, 2010 #1
Mr.White
Junior Member
 
Mr.White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8
Mr.White
Default Nazis and Klansman That dont hide Their Veiws!!

I f you want to be a Nazi or Klansman so be it but don't scare potential White working class people away from this Web Site by openly expressing your views through your Avatars , Threads and Posts.

The jew run media has ruined the reputation of Skin heads and Klansman.They only show the idiots that play dress up on TV talk shows and the such.So your average White working class citizen has that image burned into their heads and will not be able to get off this site fast enough once they see Nazi and Klan activity on here!!

I'm not asking you to change your views , just to hide your Nazi and Klan affiliations so that we can recruit more White middle class citizens to this site.We don't stand a chance of making any changes until we get White America on our side and scaring them away is not the way to go.I mean no disrespect , i just want to do what is best for our race and our Childrens futures!!!
 
Old April 13th, 2010 #2
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,752
Default

Says the guy with a gun waving lunatic as an avatar.
 
Old April 13th, 2010 #3
Johnny James
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,356
Johnny James
Default

LOL. T.A., yea. Hey 'dude,' go to Stormfront for a more family friendly website. Hitler was 99% right about everything, the 1% being that he didn't want to exterminate the kikes. I'm not going to hide that so I can get some Kwans to sign up.
__________________
This message is hidden because N.M. Valdez is on your ignore list.
 
Old April 13th, 2010 #4
Mr.White
Junior Member
 
Mr.White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8
Mr.White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
Says the guy with a gun waving lunatic as an avatar.
I'm the lunatic with the AK 47.Thanks for bringing that to my attention.Ill work on a more friendly Avatar.You have to admit that the main stream media has demonized Skin Heads and Klansman!!!On top of that they only show the retarded ones that dress in Nazi Uniforms in public or Klansman screaming "i hate n*ggers" with bull horns.

you will never see an intelligent Skin Head or real Klansman on TV even though there are numerous intelligent Skins and Klansman.Ive read posts from both groups on here and on SF that were excellent , well written and eye opening!!!Like i said , I'm not saying not to be someone else i just think that leaving out the fact that you are a Nazi or Klansman would benefit the WN movement greatly!!!Just think , a moderate WN may not even read a Post from either group , so they would miss out on eye opening intelligent Posts , just because of a Swazi Avatar or a burning cross.

It would benefit VNN all around.We would get more members and some current members that are more moderate would be reading Posts that could someday save their lives ; or at least open their minds to new ideas.

Every time i bring this up on here or SF its always the same thing , i get flamed!!!I have a valid point , I'm trying to recruit more lower Middle , Middle and upper Middle class Whites as well as small town folk and farmers.I'm trying to get White America , at a time when people are fed up and want change because the Government is crushing them with the weight of its dept.People are p*ssed , especially the Middle class because they are the ones paying for the Governments glutinous spending.We need these people and we need them soon because the sh*t is already hitting the fan and a lot of Whites are going to die if they don't stick together.So what exactly is wrong with what I'm proposing?
?

There are hundreds of thousands of well organized black and Hispanic Gangs in this Country.They are everywhere now , not just in the Ghettos , now their in small Cities , Towns and the Suburbs , getting White kids hooked on drugs and knocking up White girls like there's no tomorrow.As soon as the lights go out and basic services are cut off for more than a week , they will burn and loot their way across the Country and we wont stand a chance unless we are United.Sure , a lot of Whites will survive , i know me and my family will , some because they were prepared and others out of dumb luck , but i want something better than that.I don't want to survive , i want to live!!!That will be are chance to start over and run this Country how the Constitution intended it to be ran!!!

So talk to me.Let me know what your problem is with me instead of just Flaming me.We might actually get somewhere if we conduct ourselves like the White Woman and Men we are.When i get flamed i flame back and the discussion goes nowhere.Sh*t , i got banned from SF for 4 days because i let these to guys get to me and i broke a lot of Guideline rules.What can i say , i have a short fuse.So from here on out I'm not talking to anyone that just wants to have A DAMN BARBECUE flaming back & forth.Im going to conduct myself like a White man should.

Hey , thanks again for pointing out how violent my Avatar looks.Im being serious.Im changing it right after i Post this.
 
Old April 14th, 2010 #5
Mr. Bowmont
Senior Member
 
Mr. Bowmont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,113
Mr. Bowmont
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.White View Post

I'm the lunatic with the AK 47.Thanks for bringing that to my attention.Ill work on a more friendly Avatar.You have to admit that the main stream media has demonized Skin Heads and Klansman!!!On top of that they only show the retarded ones that dress in Nazi Uniforms in public or Klansman screaming "i hate n*ggers" with bull horns.

you will never see an intelligent Skin Head or real Klansman on TV even though there are numerous intelligent Skins and Klansman.Ive read posts from both groups on here and on SF that were excellent , well written and eye opening!!!Like i said , I'm not saying not to be someone else i just think that leaving out the fact that you are a Nazi or Klansman would benefit the WN movement greatly!!!Just think , a moderate WN may not even read a Post from either group , so they would miss out on eye opening intelligent Posts , just because of a Swazi Avatar or a burning cross.

It would benefit VNN all around.We would get more members and some current members that are more moderate would be reading Posts that could someday save their lives ; or at least open their minds to new ideas.

Every time i bring this up on here or SF its always the same thing , i get flamed!!!I have a valid point , I'm trying to recruit more lower Middle , Middle and upper Middle class Whites as well as small town folk and farmers.I'm trying to get White America , at a time when people are fed up and want change because the Government is crushing them with the weight of its dept.People are p*ssed , especially the Middle class because they are the ones paying for the Governments glutinous spending.We need these people and we need them soon because the sh*t is already hitting the fan and a lot of Whites are going to die if they don't stick together.So what exactly is wrong with what I'm proposing?
?

There are hundreds of thousands of well organized black and Hispanic Gangs in this Country.They are everywhere now , not just in the Ghettos , now their in small Cities , Towns and the Suburbs , getting White kids hooked on drugs and knocking up White girls like there's no tomorrow.As soon as the lights go out and basic services are cut off for more than a week , they will burn and loot their way across the Country and we wont stand a chance unless we are United.Sure , a lot of Whites will survive , i know me and my family will , some because they were prepared and others out of dumb luck , but i want something better than that.I don't want to survive , i want to live!!!That will be are chance to start over and run this Country how the Constitution intended it to be ran!!!

So talk to me.Let me know what your problem is with me instead of just Flaming me.We might actually get somewhere if we conduct ourselves like the White Woman and Men we are.When i get flamed i flame back and the discussion goes nowhere.Sh*t , i got banned from SF for 4 days because i let these to guys get to me and i broke a lot of Guideline rules.What can i say , i have a short fuse.So from here on out I'm not talking to anyone that just wants to have A DAMN BARBECUE flaming back & forth.Im going to conduct myself like a White man should.

Hey , thanks again for pointing out how violent my Avatar looks.Im being serious.Im changing it right after i Post this.
Its a good idea but i think a lot of us hear enjoy VNN because we can say whatever we want. Most people who come to this site are already of what we say here.
 
Old April 14th, 2010 #6
Johnny James
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,356
Johnny James
Default

This is how my progression went:


Redstate.com

Ronpaul.com

Amren.com

Stormfront.com

Vnnforum.com

Hitlerwasrightabouteverything.com

Hitlerwasabittoomuchofapussy.com
__________________
This message is hidden because N.M. Valdez is on your ignore list.
 
Old June 10th, 2015 #7
Wmacdougal
Junior Member
 
Wmacdougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 55
Wmacdougal
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
This is how my progression went:


Redstate.com

Ronpaul.com

Amren.com

Stormfront.com

Vnnforum.com

Hitlerwasrightabouteverything.com

Hitlerwasabittoomuchofapussy.com
Lol that is the same way I progressed
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.
Page generated in 0.09286 seconds.