Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2010 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
This strategy just encourages conservatives and liberals to come together in opposition to WN.
They already are, and have been united against 'racism' for decades.

Did Pat Buchanan support David Duke back in 1992? Or did he tell the Republicans how to undermine him?

Don't let that stop you and the other fangirls from fighting over the right to fellate him.

Better idea is you quit pretending you're White and admit you're conservatives.

Quote:
I monitor Free Republic (was banned long ago) because it is a good nexus for news articles. Sometimes I read the comments, and it is readily apparent that a good many "freepers" are indeed "implicitly white", but they are also on-the-fence, for whatever reason, probably job security. What is to be gained by attacking these people? I doubt they come and join us as a result of being attacked by us. We want them to join us, and trust someday soon circumstances will throw them into our ranks.
Sure, that's been claimed for hundreds of years, it just never happens. Wait, wait, wait. Hope, hope, hope. Trust, trust, trust. Be respectable, don't make waves, point out where they're wrong, try to influence.

You keep trying to make babies by jerking off instead of fucking.

I'm trying to explain to you and the other fangirls why that doesn't work.

Maybe you should wash the gum and dead flies out of your ears and listen.

Quote:
The argument currently is that there are two groups within our ranks, the "vanguardists" and the "main-streamers", and supposedly these two groupings are at odds, and some of us are at odds, but there is also a middle ground, where each group tolerates the other, i.e. doesn't attack the other group, and we both do our own thing, with the ultimate objective in mind: a Whites-only living space, call it the White Republic, or call it something else.
Here's all that matters:

The System is controlled by the enemy. The System uses illegal means to prevent Whites from separating, since it needs to feed off them.

So you can masturbate with the other keep-it-legal fetishists, but it won't change anything. You can't even take the very first step which is

figure out who your enemy is an attack him, verbally if you don't have the guts to do it physically.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 12th, 2010 at 12:52 PM.
 
Old November 12th, 2010 #22
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
This strategy just encourages conservatives and liberals to come together in opposition to WN. I monitor Free Republic (was banned long ago) because it is a good nexus for news articles. Sometimes I read the comments, and it is readily apparent that a good many "freepers" are indeed "implicitly white", but they are also on-the-fence, for whatever reason, probably job security. What is to be gained by attacking these people? I doubt they come and join us as a result of being attacked by us. We want them to join us, and trust someday soon circumstances will throw them into our ranks.

The argument currently is that there are two groups within our ranks, the "vanguardists" and the "main-streamers", and supposedly these two groupings are at odds, and some of us are at odds, but there is also a middle ground, where each group tolerates the other, i.e. doesn't attack the other group, and we both do our own thing, with the ultimate objective in mind: a Whites-only living space, call it the White Republic, or call it something else.
So what you're saying is that there are "vanguardists," who equal something. There are also mainstreamers, who are theoretically amenable to the Tea Party, which is nothing. This is a fancy way of saying the "mainstreamers" are nothing, which a half century of inevitably repeated, laughable failure shows to be the case.

The Tea Party types actually think that they are the "vanguard" instead of the perpetual dupes.

Have you ever known a stupid, haughty woman who has a little control over something (and was predictably running it into the ground)? Have you ever dealt in such a situation? It's a nightmare. They fight against, demonize, and belittle those trying to help (who dutifully present the sad facts and necessarily unpleasant solutions) and side with their enemies, who stroke their ego to keep them placated and on the road to ruin. Think Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for a mental image. This is the mentality of the White person (male or female) of the Tea Party persuasion.

We're in the position of pointing out to the Tea Party types "wipe your ass" and "don't eat the yellow snow." If we weren't all in this together, we'd say to Hell with the stupid fucks. These are not people who are susceptible to logic. Don't give them credit for what they aren't. If they were thoughtful and introspective, they wouldn't be Tea Partiers.

And this business of "we have to be nice or they won't join us" is bullshit. That has never stopped anyone from changing their mind about anything. When the change happens, the bastards all will have "known it all along." The biggest Tea Partiers will decry it as a scam. That's always the way.

If you were running a clinic for drug addicts, would you just sit around and be limp-wristedly nice, sickly sweet, "non-confrontational?" "Gee, he's such a great person except for the drugs. . .I'm sure the power of my superior intellectual arguments will convince him straight away to kick his habit!"

You couldn't get a person to stop chewing toothpicks with this line of "thought."

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; November 12th, 2010 at 12:46 PM.
 
Old November 12th, 2010 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
In other words, there must be White people who are available 24/7/365 days a year, who do not have to work for a living, or worry about paying bills, etc. Their entire lives must be geared to educating the stupid masses of White people who are clueless right now.
Wrong. What is needed is to make the enemy afraid of us. Until we have that ability, we'll keep on being murdered, framed, smeared, discriminated against, shat on.

It's really fun having this argument for the six millionth time. White people show by their behavior there are many things they don't like about the current System, but they aren't going to be open racists when they know it will cost them huge in their personal life. So until we can hit back at the enemy the way he hits at us, we have very little to offer. Arguments and education have virtually nothing to do with the problems we face. We have nitwits on here who think they are going to persuade the type of moron that frequents Free Republic.

We need power and that comes not from voting speaking writing but from the ability to leverage physical force against our opponents, as they do against us. Until we have some real-world physical deterrence to make the thugs think twice about attacking our people (Ed Steele's frame job being the perfect example), it will be business as usual: they will lie, frame and murder us with impunity.
 
Old November 12th, 2010 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Average people are not persuaded by arguments. They can't think and they don't trust people who can. All they can do is follow authority, so they get their crumbs from the spoils, and keep their ass out of trouble. Average people are persuaded by displays of power and money. They notice that jews have more money than Whites. That jews have more tv time than Whites. That jews can slur and dismiss and frame and murder Whites with impunity, as Whites never respond in kind. Against that obvious and very real power we array...a bunch of anonymous internet faggots with...arguments!

I don't understand why we aren't winning, I really don't??
 
Old November 12th, 2010 #25
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,726
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Kevin MacDonald is a great man. There isn't a soul on the website that has contributed more to the struggle for White freedom than KM.
He is. His trilogy on Jewish tribal behavior remains unsurpassed in critical analysis of our ancient enemies. His name should be prominent in any future history books, as a pioneer in awakening white consciousness.
__________________
Ann Coulter is correct. A VNN poster in Florida needs to file a complaint against Barry Krischer, with the Florida Bar, leading to disbarment and hopefully, imprisonment.
 
Old November 12th, 2010 #26
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,726
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Ygg's living in a fantasy world like the rest of them.
Ygg was cutting edge in some of his earlier work. His description of how Christopher Reeves was wheeled out in front of a wildly cheering Democratic Presidental Convention, as a emasculated "Superman" was brillant. He correctly saw the heavy "inner party" symbology of offering up a dying Superman to the teeming multicultural masses.

Reviewing movies, now, is akin to shuffling chairs on the Titanic.
__________________
Ann Coulter is correct. A VNN poster in Florida needs to file a complaint against Barry Krischer, with the Florida Bar, leading to disbarment and hopefully, imprisonment.
 
Old November 12th, 2010 #27
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Reviewing movies, now, is akin to shuffling chairs on the Titanic.
His insights on Kubrick were interesting.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old November 12th, 2010 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Ygg was cutting edge in some of his earlier work. His description of how Christopher Reeves was wheeled out in front of a wildly cheering Democratic Presidental Convention, as a emasculated "Superman" was brillant. He correctly saw the heavy "inner party" symbology of offering up a dying Superman to the teeming multicultural masses.

Reviewing movies, now, is akin to shuffling chairs on the Titanic.
Not if you're trying to reach people. Reviewing movies is one of the better ways to draw people in, and I speak from experience. They get googled up, and people read the racist review with unbiased minds, and get the shock of truly entertaining an idea - I know this because of many letters I got re Mark Rivers reviews.

The problem is not reviewing movies, which is a subset of trying to reach people, appeal to them - that's fine and proper AS FAR AS IT GOES, WHICH IS VERY VERY NOT-FAR. The problem is the mindset that misvalues this GAY-WAITER STRATEGY: thinking our main task/problem is to APPEAL to, to PERSUADE and WIN OVER the white middle class. This is completely wrong. When you try to win over these namby-pambies, you make yourself look silly and weak. You are in the position of a gay waiter trying to sell bored housewives sipping iced tea on whatever luncheon specials the manager is trying to get rid of. If our cause has anything, it sure as hell is a lot bigger than something you vote for. It's something you live for and kill and die for. These well-meaning underbraineds REDUCE our cause to shitty, chintzy party politics, then they wonder why their beloved selfish materialist cowardly respectable middle class heroes never give them anything but meh in response. You win by bowling over the men and raping the women, not this tepid faggot stuff these silly academic tepidicians favor. Most people don't read. Most people don't think Most people can't argue. Most people, thus, aren't susceptible to reason. But everybody can hate a nigger. Silly yggy and professional academic Macdonald cannot grasp the emotional facts of our circumstances. Byron Jost's movie should have been called "How the Jews Murdered America," not some asinine 'Minority Report.' These tittering stutterers are not credible as leaders, and they themselves know it, or they wouldn't admit they strive merely to "influence." it is to laugh at. Imagine a Hitler or a Lenin or a Roosevelt saying his goal was to "influence" the elite.

WN who want to succeed should look to rock stars not to homosexuals like Patricia Buchanan and Samantha Francis for behavior models. They want to "influence" the Republican/conservative elite. This is ludicrous, but they are congenitally incapable of perceiving it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 12th, 2010 at 04:20 PM.
 
Old November 12th, 2010 #29
Bardamu
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Kyle View Post
TOQ is just another paleocon outlet. Ignore it or steer TOQ users to sites like VNN and TOQ will fall on its own unsupported weight.
You aren't getting it here. Alex says you gotta fight with TOQ, and 99% of everyone else in the WN movement (such as it is) too.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 12th, 2010 at 04:19 PM.
 
Old November 12th, 2010 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
You aren't getting it here. Alex says you gotta fight with TOQ, and 99% of everyone else in the WN movement (such as it is) too.
A movement of people who have no idea who they are, what they stand for, what they want. All they know is that those who do are the enemy - the hated purists.

Well, I say unto thee, Go on with your bad selves, ye holy, respectable Impuritans. May professionally deformed state academics lead anonymous fangirls to victory, by the light of the path blazed by Righteous Samuel to the soft, sweet shuffling sound of footsteps moving through discarded Li'l Debbie wrappers.
 
Old November 13th, 2010 #31
George De Vaus
Senior Member
 
George De Vaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 963
George De Vaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Average people are not persuaded by arguments. They can't think and they don't trust people who can. All they can do is follow authority, so they get their crumbs from the spoils, and keep their ass out of trouble. Average people are persuaded by displays of power and money. They notice that jews have more money than Whites. That jews have more tv time than Whites. That jews can slur and dismiss and frame and murder Whites with impunity, as Whites never respond in kind. Against that obvious and very real power we array...a bunch of anonymous internet faggots with...arguments!

I don't understand why we aren't winning, I really don't??
I think when the average European man understands that they cannot avoid trouble, no matter how hard they try, because "trouble" is always lying and stealing and herding and hunting after them simply because of their European heritage, then, that is when they perceive their true alternatives.
I think good arguments, although often not sufficient, especially amongst uncivilized savages ("truth is no defense"), are still a necessary condition for those with ethics high enough to appreciate them. So we need both, good arguments and effective defensive physical force.
__________________
"Speak what you think now in hard words and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by George De Vaus; November 13th, 2010 at 03:25 AM.
 
Old November 13th, 2010 #32
ScottRoberts
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 243
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
I think good arguments, although often not sufficient, especially amongst uncivilized savages ("truth is no defense"), are still a necessary condition for those with ethics high enough to appreciate them. So we need both, good arguments and effective defensive physical force.
ACTS of force will eventually be needed, hopefully sooner rather than later, but screaming and yelling are not necessary and can be counterproductive. Speaking in a firm tone and putting some thought into your words, rather than emotion, is the way to go. The strength of a man can be recognized and felt without him needing to raise his voice and posture.

One thing we should never do is to respond to the Jews as though we were no different and no better than they were. By doing so, we would be compromising everything that we are. We should also not look for solutions in a system in which they have absolute control, where they get to make all the rules, and where we have to be something we were never meant to be (politicians/liars) in order to have a "chance" (false hope). Basically, there are NO political solutions in a system that is clearly controlled by our enemies. So get the whole "lets vote" thing out of your head(s).

I certainly will not budge or relent, but I will NEVER act like a Jew or aspire to beat them at their own "game". When push comes to shove I am certainly ready to push back hard, but I don't need to scream and yell about it in the meantime. When its time to TALK(that's what we are doing online, when we make videos, step up to the podium, or pick up a bullhorn), effort needs to be put into every spoken word or written comment, and we should always look to instill curiosity in the average person, rather than turn them away with uncontrolled emotion.

Coming at them (average Whites) with too much emotion, from angles they have been programmed to reject (wearing a white sheet, saluting Hitler, or relying on derogatory language to make our point), will only serve to undermine our own efforts. We need to remain firm and uncompromising at ALL times, but we should NEVER allow our emotions to get the best of us (at least not publicly). Referring to our adversaries as "Niggers" or "Kikes", and assuming any position that appears to have a supremacist foundation, will only turn the White masses away, while giving our adversaries the angles they need to discredit and condemn us. So you would have to be either a mole or a fool if you willingly (or absentmindedly) turn the vast majority of your intended audience away, before you are able to make a single point.

Personally, I pull no punches when it comes to any topic. I will tell it like it is at all times. Using THEIR words and THEIR acts to illustrate my point, and I will state the solutions in plain English ("110, then never again"). I will never suggest that our people "cannot handle the truth" or approach them as though they were children in need of being slowly spoon fed the facts. Just an uncompromising truth, from an unapologetic position, but making sure to cut off every Jew angle in the process. Why make their task of attacking the messenger any easier on them than it needs to be?

Again, White Nationalism should be reduced to its most basic and fundamental principles: FREEDOM and SELF GOVERNANCE. They simply cannot offer a (reasonable) rebuttal to anyone who demands their FREEDOM, can they? And that is what this all boils down to. We don't want or need ANYBODY else to do anything for us, and we should settle for nothing less than absolute freedom (separation). Leave the emotional responses, supremacist views ("God's Chosen"), name calling, posturing, lying, and unscrupulous ways to the Jew. White MEN have no use for any of it.

Oh yeah.. when its time to ACT, there's simply no longer any reason to talk. No need to confuse the two.
 
Old November 13th, 2010 #33
George De Vaus
Senior Member
 
George De Vaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 963
George De Vaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottRoberts View Post
ACTS of force will eventually be needed, hopefully sooner rather than later, but screaming and yelling are not necessary and can be counterproductive. Speaking in a firm tone and putting some thought into your words, rather than emotion, is the way to go. The strength of a man can be recognized and felt without him needing to raise his voice and posture.

One thing we should never do is to respond to the Jews as though we were no different and no better than they were. By doing so, we would be compromising everything that we are. We should also not look for solutions in a system in which they have absolute control, where they get to make all the rules, and where we have to be something we were never meant to be (politicians/liars) in order to have a "chance" (false hope). Basically, there are NO political solutions in a system that is clearly controlled by our enemies. So get the whole "lets vote" thing out of your head(s).

I certainly will not budge or relent, but I will NEVER act like a Jew or aspire to beat them at their own "game". When push comes to shove I am certainly ready to push back hard, but I don't need to scream and yell about it in the meantime. When its time to TALK(that's what we are doing online, when we make videos, step up to the podium, or pick up a bullhorn), effort needs to be put into every spoken word or written comment, and we should always look to instill curiosity in the average person, rather than turn them away with uncontrolled emotion.

Coming at them (average Whites) with too much emotion, from angles they have been programmed to reject (wearing a white sheet, saluting Hitler, or relying on derogatory language to make our point), will only serve to undermine our own efforts. We need to remain firm and uncompromising at ALL times, but we should NEVER allow our emotions to get the best of us (at least not publicly). Referring to our adversaries as "Niggers" or "Kikes", and assuming any position that appears to have a supremacist foundation, will only turn the White masses away, while giving our adversaries the angles they need to discredit and condemn us. So you would have to be either a mole or a fool if you willingly (or absentmindedly) turn the vast majority of your intended audience away, before you are able to make a single point.

Personally, I pull no punches when it comes to any topic. I will tell it like it is at all times. Using THEIR words and THEIR acts to illustrate my point, and I will state the solutions in plain English ("110, then never again"). I will never suggest that our people "cannot handle the truth" or approach them as though they were children in need of being slowly spoon fed the facts. Just an uncompromising truth, from an unapologetic position, but making sure to cut off every Jew angle in the process. Why make their task of attacking the messenger any easier on them than it needs to be?

Again, White Nationalism should be reduced to its most basic and fundamental principles: FREEDOM and SELF GOVERNANCE. They simply cannot offer a (reasonable) rebuttal to anyone who demands their FREEDOM, can they? And that is what this all boils down to. We don't want or need ANYBODY else to do anything for us, and we should settle for nothing less than absolute freedom (separation). Leave the emotional responses, supremacist views ("God's Chosen"), name calling, posturing, lying, and unscrupulous ways to the Jew. White MEN have no use for any of it.

Oh yeah.. when its time to ACT, there's simply no longer any reason to talk. No need to confuse the two.
By the term "good arguments" I am strictly referring to formal logic not "screaming and yelling". Truth is on our side. We should use it to convince the fence sitters and the naive who would care about ethics if they understood the truth. The willfully ignorant are a lost cause.
I believe every VNN'er should train himself/herself in formal logic and should be required to follow the rules of logic when putting forth his/her arguments. It can only help.
__________________
"Speak what you think now in hard words and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by George De Vaus; November 13th, 2010 at 12:48 PM.
 
Old November 13th, 2010 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George De Vaus View Post
By the term "good arguments" I am strictly referring to formal logic not "screaming and yelling". Truth is on our side.
Does that matter? Why?

Quote:
We should use it to convince the fence sitters and the naive who would care about ethics if they understood the truth. The willfully ignorant are a lost cause.
I believe every VNN'er should train himself/herself in formal logic and should be required to follow the rules of logic when putting forth his/her arguments. It can only help.
Are we in a debate or a fight?
 
Old November 13th, 2010 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Referring to our adversaries as "Niggers" or "Kikes", and assuming any position that appears to have a supremacist foundation, will only turn the White masses away, while giving our adversaries the angles they need to discredit and condemn us. So you would have to be either a mole or a fool if you willingly (or absentmindedly) turn the vast majority of your intended audience away, before you are able to make a single point.
Where's the evidence that what you say is true? I say the evidence backs the opposite view and you're simply parroting dogma you picked up at Stormfront.

There's no evidence at all that white men are bothered by slurs. Go to the highly popular Gawker ring (Deadspin, Jezebel, Gawker, etc.) and read the denunciations of racists, homophobes, slut-shamers, rednecks, Texans, Southerners. It's not niggers on these sites, its whites. And they love slurs. Snark and slurs is about all they do. But only in one direction: supporting the mainstream taboos. They've been trained to slur their own race and fellate the others, and that's exactly what they do, without even thinking about it. The way to fight that warped mentality is not to yield to it, and adopt its rules and taboos, but to break through the crust by shocking them with laughter -- not reason, with laughter, scorn, ridicule - their beloved snark - from 180-degrees the opposite direction.

There's a reason our oppressors don't want us using the term nigger. And that reason is that it suggests that niggers exist, which is the entire point of the cult to deny. Nigger is shorthand for rejecting their entire worldview, and it will cause them to cry. We're not in a debate, we're in a fight. And nigger is one of our very best weapons. Not to use it is the ultimate in foolish counsel.

Quote:
Why make their task of attacking the messenger any easier on them than it needs to be?
Why not worry about attacking your enemy instead of this passive, girlish conservative concerns for what everybody else will think? You're going to get attacked if you defend Whites, doesn't matter how you dress or behave, and nothing will change that. All you do when you harp endlessly on appearances, as is the SF way, is show fear and weakness to the enemy. Insisting on your bona fides is the conservatives' game, and the reason they always lose in the end. To win you must attack, and you must rely on emotional appeals. The reason and logic comes in in your strategy, not in your appeal. Anyone with five minutes to spare can discover the roots of the case against the jew or the nigger, if the evidence of his eyes and nose don't suffice. The reason they're not with us is their fear. Your spiffy dress and polished shoes and slurfree rational argument won't move people an inch. They can agree with you all day long, but at the end of the day, you have no power and no willingness to act on your words. In the old days, when niggers even hinted at acting up, white men would put them in their place. Today those who say they're white advise others not even to disrespect those niggers verbally. That's what we've been reduced to. There is no equality. Either one is on top or the other. If we yield to the taboos of our enemy, we can't win. Cuz they aren't going to stop slurring us and smearing us and framing us and murdering us and lying about our history and luring our youth into destructive practices. They think we're cowards, and we won't dare fight back, not even verbally. Evidence says they are right.

Quote:
They simply cannot offer a (reasonable) rebuttal to anyone who demands their FREEDOM, can they
Why do they need to? Why can't they keep on crushing you and laughing at you. This isn't a debate, it's a fight. They use the weapons they have, and have no qualms about illegal or immoral behavior. But you assure us you will not stoop to their level. When you're in a fight, sometimes the enemy determines the weapons or the battlefield, and you either react in kind or you lose. That's the position we're in. You seem to imagine politics is some kind of debating society, it's not. The up-front illusion is we all can speak our piece, then vote in private, and the most votes wins. The reality is the governing mechanism is controlled by an age-old racial enemy that will use ANY MEANS to obtain and maintain power. THEY DONT NEED TO REBUT ANYTHING WE SAY. Only in your fantasy world. In the real world, they simply stamp you a hate-filled extremist and move on. If they can defame and get fired the guy who discovered the genetic code, they sure as hell can do even worse to the rest of us. We are in a fight, not a debate.

Quote:
And that is what this all boils down to. We don't want or need ANYBODY else to do anything for us, and we should settle for nothing less than absolute freedom (separation).
More SF influence. The point here is we aren't calling the shots. They are. All we control is our own behavior. If we want things other than they are, we are going to have to initiate the change. And they have proved 1,000x over they will not allow White men to use the system to produce peaceful change.

Quote:
Leave the emotional responses, supremacist views ("God's Chosen"), name calling, posturing, lying, and unscrupulous ways to the Jew. White MEN have no use for any of it.
No, you've got it confused. Emotion is the only thing that can save us. The logic and reason are mere technical supports - they're for the how, not the why. Only the heart can supply the why, the brain is just there to map the route once the heart has determined the direction. Emotion is the most powerful tool we have, yet you're advising people to throw it away, fold their hands primly, and reason in a nice indoor middle-class voice. Again, you're simply parroting Stormfront dogma, and it's wrong. Reason doesn't move people to enlist in the Serious Change Army. Only a belief that the army is well led by men who mean it does. And those men prove they mean it through seriously emotional appeals. You're basically telling Adolf Hitler and Braveheart their way doesn't work, in spite of the evidence that in fact it does. That isn't reasonable.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 13th, 2010 at 03:51 PM.
 
Old November 13th, 2010 #36
George De Vaus
Senior Member
 
George De Vaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 963
George De Vaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Does that matter? Why?



Are we in a debate or a fight?
I should have been less ambiguous. By "good arguments" I mean valid arguments that have true premises.
__________________
"Speak what you think now in hard words and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
Old November 13th, 2010 #37
George De Vaus
Senior Member
 
George De Vaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 963
George De Vaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
1.Does that matter? Why?

2.Are we in a debate or a fight?
1.It matters for many reasons. For one, logic and ethics are an Indo-European thing. Is our freedom possible by abandoning our own civilization?
Should the guilty be executed without a fair and public trial?
It helps us and our kind to understand our true predicaments. We need to understand our reasons for things.
Sound arguments are a motivating force to the intelligent.

2.Survival is what matters. Life or death often hinges on the outcome of debates. We should hold the highest standard possible because sound reasoning is sometimes respected by the powerful and debating is often part of fighting. Is Ed Steele in a debate or fight? The evidence matters and the ability to articulate the evidence is often a question of life or death for the innocent.
__________________
"Speak what you think now in hard words and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
Old November 13th, 2010 #38
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,825
P.E.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottRoberts View Post
Coming at them (average Whites) with too much emotion, from angles they have been programmed to reject (wearing a white sheet, saluting Hitler, or relying on derogatory language to make our point), will only serve to undermine our own efforts. We need to remain firm and uncompromising at ALL times, but we should NEVER allow our emotions to get the best of us (at least not publicly). Referring to our adversaries as "Niggers" or "Kikes", and assuming any position that appears to have a supremacist foundation, will only turn the White masses away, while giving our adversaries the angles they need to discredit and condemn us. So you would have to be either a mole or a fool if you willingly (or absentmindedly) turn the vast majority of your intended audience away, before you are able to make a single point.
Simply initiating a topic with the word "Jew" combined with an unfavorable stance is conditioned among whites to be taboo.

We could all carry around proof lists of how they have all of these positions of influence that shape our lives, with these peoples names, with real historic examples. All factual.

But when people stare down these facts, they have to turn their head. And it's not their programming that's turning them off and making them "go dumb" as we'd like to believe everyone is.

Whites are NOT DUMB. They are just conditioned by non-whites to follow a self-destructive path.

They are thinking of survival when they turn their heads from the obvious facts of the present occupation. They know that if they go down this path, they risk their livelihood, and they risk being ostracized. They risk their job. They think of their family, their friends, everything that is risked should they take up this fight. And if they do, there's no SA or marching columns group for support in the real world they can go join. Nope, they'll be just an outcast in their house, which they'll probably lose due to being fired, and then their apartment, if they can even afford that. Conditioning has made it so that defense of yourself and your people is - when thought out - equated to anti-survival.

It's the reason few here will say their names, or show their faces, including me, even though we are all known if those in power want to know about us via ISP's who would have to submit (or are probably feeding all of our names into a database on some automated filter for sites like this anyway, but as long as we're just the internet and that's it, no threat, who cares, we are just a display of impotence, nothing more). This internet modern medium of activism gives this false reaction of force that is usually felt when you're amongst a large organized group in the physical world. Any group solely on the internet is as good as no group. They are 1's and 0's.

I'll quote this bit from Herman Goering at the Nuremberg Trials, when he spoke of the early days of the NSDAP, when the Jews ran the Weimar Republic media. The linked page that follows, if you read it through, well, you could probably rewrite the damned thing with striking similarity by replacing names.

Quote:
When the program became known, the Party--which was at that time extremely small--was at first not taken seriously and was laughed at. But then, from the very beginning, a concentrated and most bitter attack on the part of the entire Jewish press, or the Jewish-influenced press, was started against the movement. Everywhere Jewry was in the lead in the fight against National Socialism, whether in the press, in politics, in cultural life by making National Socialism contemptible and ridiculous, or in the economic sphere. Whoever was a National Socialist could not get a position; the National Socialist businessman could not get supplies or space for advertisements, and so on. All this naturally resulted in a strong defensive attitude on the part of the Party and led from the very beginning to an intensification of the fight, such as had not originally been the intention of the program. For the program aimed very definitely at one thing above all--that Germany should be led by Germans. And it was desired that the leadership, especially the political shaping of the fate of the German people, should be in the hands of German persons who could raise up the spirit of the German people again in a way that people of a different kind could not.
http://gooring.tripod.com/goo12.html
 
Old November 13th, 2010 #39
ScottRoberts
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 243
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Where's the evidence that what you say is true? I say the evidence backs the opposite view and you're simply parroting dogma you picked up at Stormfront.
lol No need to make assumptions about me or where I "picked" things up at. You obviously are not familiar with me and that's OK, but you should not make such bold assumptions in light of this fact.

I don't "pick up" or "parrot" dogma from anywhere or anyone. I figure things out on my own and then call it like I see it. No one could reasonably suggest otherwise, unless they don't know me or are in need of creating a strawman argument to use against me.

As to where the "evidence" is to support my position, just go to a Klan rally and see how many passing Whites actually stop by to listen to them. IF they were there to recruit and enlighten their people, then YES, the manner in which they present themselves DOES matter.

The Jew media has portrayed racially aware and Jew-Wise Whites as being a certain way, and if you fall in line with that image, then you are obviously not going to get through to many people. Reaching out to new people SHOULD be the goal right now, so why undermine your own efforts? They will witness you saying and doing exactly what they expected and will automatically conclude that you are everything the Jew media told them you were, so they will reject your message before considering a single point you make.

So why fall in line? Why make it easy on our enemies? And more importantly, why would you ever want to turn away the VAST MAJORITY of the people you are willing to fight for?

FACT - the average White WILL reject everything you say IF you present the message to them from the same angle that Jew have long since prepared them to reject. So yes, you would have to be either a fool or a mole if you stood up and screamed out "nigger" this and "kike" that, while wearing a Klan costume, and claiming you "hate" Jews without giving reasons for it. Point is made in the following video: http://theforbiddentruth.net/videos/...-ural-ism.html Skip to the 3:30 mark if you are pressed for time.


Quote:
There's no evidence at all that white men are bothered by slurs. Go to the highly popular Gawker ring (Deadspin, Jezebel, Gawker, etc.) and read the denunciations of racists, homophobes, slut-shamers, rednecks, Texans, Southerners. It's not niggers on these sites, its whites. And they love slurs. Snark and slurs is about all they do. But only in one direction: supporting the mainstream taboos. They've been trained to slur their own race and fellate the others, and that's exactly what they do, without even thinking about it. The way to fight that warped mentality is not to yield to it, and adopt its rules and taboos, but to break through the crust by shocking them with laughter -- not reason, with laughter, scorn, ridicule - their beloved snark - from 180-degrees the opposite direction.
No "evidence"? So because there have been no "scientific" studies conducted, you will continue to "believe" that it is an "effective" approach to scream and yell at an audience, while cursing and engaging in the EXACT same behavior that the Jew media has programmed them to reject?

Honestly, do YOU, Mr. Linder, believe that relying on slurs and derogatory language is the most effective approach we could take in getting across our message?

IF you are here to preach to the choir, then OK, let the (otherwise mindless and counterproductive) insults rip. But if you are attempting to reach out to NEW people, then taking such an approach will obviously work against you.

Me? I don't bother trying to reach out to the TINY minority of our people who ALREADY know the truth. What good would that do at THIS point? I am all about the business of reaching out to new people and swelling our numbers. THAT is what we should be doing, but if some people don't have it in them to do so, then I would rather they not even try, than to approach people with the slurs and turn them away. Thanks, but no thanks.

So it all depends on your intended audience and what you hope to accomplish.



Quote:
There's a reason our oppressors don't want us using the term nigger. And that reason is that it suggests that niggers exist, which is the entire point of the cult to deny. Nigger is shorthand for rejecting their entire worldview, and it will cause them to cry. We're not in a debate, we're in a fight. And nigger is one of our very best weapons. Not to use it is the ultimate in foolish counsel.
No, we are not YET in a fight. Sorry to inform you of this fact, but we are not quite fighting back just yet.

However, IF you believe we have enough aware Whites who are WILLING and READY to fight (I mean REALLY fight), then rally them however you feel works best.

Me? I see a bunch of cowardly people who won't even show themselves ONLINE, due to fear of "losing their job", being "visited by the FBI", or having one of their neighbors recognize them. So I'd say about 1% of Whites are racially aware. 1% of that group are truly aware of the depth of our problems and have a full understanding of the true nature of our enemy (JEWS). Then maybe 1% of both groups combined are willing to do something about it. No, this is not a scientific survey and I cannot "prove" my numbers to be accurate, I am simply making a point! We are NOT ready to take this to the next level. We NEED to reach more people and IF that is our goal, then we should look to cut off EVERY Jew angle and look to be as effective as we possibly can in gaining the attention of a NEW and LARGER audience.

If you want a fight, and if you feel you are ready for one, then go pick one.

IF you are attempting to reach out to people, then do EVERYTHING you can to get them to hear you out. And sorry, but cursing and willingly falling into every Jew trap that has been set before you, is NOT the best way to go about doing it.

Here's something that I think we could all see and agree on: IF you go on with "nigger nigger nigger" and "kike kike kike", then MOST people WILL tune you out or automatically associate you with every "hateful racist" they have seen psychoanalyzed and demonized in the Jew media. The true meaning of a word is a trivial and counterproductive point to harp on at this point and it is especially harmful to get stuck on it while speaking to the unaware masses.



Quote:
Why not worry about attacking your enemy instead of this passive, girlish conservative concerns for what everybody else will think? You're going to get attacked if you defend Whites, doesn't matter how you dress or behave, and nothing will change that.
How have YOU "attacked" the enemy?

Why do you feel the NEED to reduce what has been a VERY effective approach (I have reached out to as many new Whites as anyone over the past several years) to being "girlish" and "conservative"?

My "concerns" over what the VAST MAJORITY of our people "think" is a VALID concern. And IF I am going to spend time trying to reach out to them, then I will make certain to use the most effective approach in doing so. That's just being smart, there's certainly nothing "girlish" about it.

Do you "think" I care about being "attacked"? I've been "attacked" daily, but I leave the "attacking", screaming, yelling, and childish insults to those who apparently NEED to rely on them. I just stick to sound logic and reason when presenting my side of the argument.

I obviously do not allow fear to dictate my every move. I have never pulled any punches and I have disclosed everything about myself right from day one. So this is not a matter of being "girly" or holding back. I still tell the ENTIRE truth, but I CHOOSE not to allow emotion or trivial and counterproductive words to stand between that message and my intended audience.


Quote:
All you do when you harp endlessly on appearances, as is the SF way, is show fear and weakness to the enemy.
Why the obsession with SF? Why are you attempting to link me to that ONE website? I am active on more websites than I could list. I went to SF to teach, not to learn. And my every comment speaks for itself.

In the end, when WHITES are collectively aware and united, then it will not matter what ANYONE else "thinks" about us or our appearance. Until then, it is imperative that we do NOT turn away 90% of our people by ranting and raving like fools with uncontrolled emotions.

Like I said, there is a time to talk and there is a time to fight. Personally, I have been in over 100 real fights, stabbed, shot at, and I never blinked or responded in a "girly" manner. But the "fight" is not with my keyboard, so what good would it do any of us IF I were to "beat up on it" with words that ultimately undermine the mission at hand? The internet is a place to TALK and communicate our points in an effective manner. The same with every podium I might step up to or every bullhorn I might pick up. Being that my intended audience are the majority of Whites who have been brainwashed by Jew propaganda, I will continue cutting off every Jew angle I can in order to get the message to these people (OUR people, you know, the 90% of them who are completely unaware, but certainly worth saving).

When it's truly time to fight, and if you feel the need to scream and yell out every derogatory word in your vocabulary to get you ready for battle, then so be it. But right NOW and in THIS arena, NOTHING positive can be gained by it and I don't think you could convince any reasonable person that there is.


Quote:
Insisting on your bona fides is the conservatives' game, and the reason they always lose in the end. To win you must attack, and you must rely on emotional appeals.
You keep talking about "attacking" and "fighting". Does calling someone a "nigger" make you feel as though you are "fighting" more than I am? Do you believe that "attacking" them with insults is more effective than stating the facts in a calm and easy to follow manner? Which approach do you believe will gain a larger audience? Which do you believe to be more effective in getting our point across?

I can motivate people without needing to rely on derogatory language or an elevated voice. Maybe you feel the need to take a different approach. I can't speak for you or assume to know your motives. but you certainly can't speak for me either or suggest that I have not reached out and inspired a large audience of people along the way.

Quote:
The reason and logic comes in in your strategy, not in your appeal. Anyone with five minutes to spare can discover the roots of the case against the jew or the nigger, if the evidence of his eyes and nose don't suffice. The reason they're not with us is their fear.
And your standing up and calling them "niggers" will embolden the White masses who you seek to "lead"? Just a simple word, if spoken loud enough, will get people to overcome their fear?


Quote:
Your spiffy dress and polished shoes and slurfree rational argument won't move people an inch.
HA! This is an ironic point you just made. I don't expect you to know this, but I have recorded about 20,000 minutes of video over the years. And not once did I put on a suit and tie until the last video I made. I had a whole lot of people criticizing me for failing to dress "spiffy" and for relying on my WORDS too much and not my presentation. So it's funny to hear someone suggesting just the opposite at this point.

But yes, I do rely on presenting a RATIONAL argument. And it HAS "moved" a whole lot of people along the way. People who would have instantly rejected the facts, had I presented them in an irrational manner. People who are now truly aware and ready to fight, once that day arrives. So your assessment is absolutely wrong.

Quote:
They can agree with you all day long, but at the end of the day, you have no power and no willingness to act on your words.
Well, maybe if I throw in a timely "nigger" or "kike" here and there, they will suddenly find the inspiration to "act".


Quote:
In the old days, when niggers even hinted at acting up, white men would put them in their place. Today those who say they're white advise others not even to disrespect those niggers verbally. That's what we've been reduced to. There is no equality. Either one is on top or the other.
FREEDOM and SELF GOVERNANCE! That is ALL we are fighting for. There is no need to be "on top" of anyone, if White NATIONALISTS had their way in obtaining their OWN society. Which is what it is ALL about! JEWS brought the slaves over, Whites did NOT need them and White NATIONALISTS do not want them or anybody else living amongst them and within their borders. So no, with that freedom and separation, there is NO need for one to be on top of the other. ALL people should have their freedom in their OWN land. Bid them farewell, wish them luck, and then never concern yourself with them again. Leave the supremacist BS and need to rule over others to the "Chosen Parasites".


Quote:
If we yield to the taboos of our enemy, we can't win. Cuz they aren't going to stop slurring us and smearing us and framing us and murdering us and lying about our history and luring our youth into destructive practices. They think we're cowards, and we won't dare fight back, not even verbally. Evidence says they are right.
I've been hitting them hard for years now and I have never had to rely on verbal attacks to do so. So evidence says you are WRONG in your assessment and in your approach. Do you really "believe" that reducing yourself to the level of a Jew and relying on insults is a way to "fight back"? That's the JEWISH way, not the European way. Fighting back does not necessarily mean that we have to fight back on THEIR level using THEIR tactics. There's simply NO need for it. None whatsoever. Stand firm, tell it like it is, go all the way with it, but there is certainly no need to engage them on their level or resort to using their pathetic tactics.

Quote:
Why do they need to? Why can't they keep on crushing you and laughing at you. This isn't a debate, it's a fight.
No, this is the INTERNET! Again, tell me how YOU have been 'fighting' them or how your methods of exposing them have been more effective than mine?

As for their "laughing" at me. I don't recall a single Jew laughing, they obviously take me seriously enough to relentlessly censor me wherever I go, but I don't concern myself with what they think, say, or believe. MY concern is the AVERAGE WHITE PERSON and I will do everything I can to EFFECTIVELY reach out to as many of them as I possibly can.

I am not "debating" them, I am informing them and filling in the blanks. But I am certainly not FIGHTING with the AVERAGE WHITE PERSON. And I am not debating or fighting with the Jews ONLINE either. I use THEIR words and THEIR actions against them, in order to expose them to the intended audience (the AVERAGE WHITE PERSON).


Quote:
They use the weapons they have, and have no qualms about illegal or immoral behavior. But you assure us you will not stoop to their level.
That's right. I have absolutely NO need to stoop to their level and resort to tossing insults back and forth. The FACTS are on OUR side and all I am trying to do is to get the AVERAGE WHITE PERSON to accept these FACTS for what they are. In the meantime, with every instance the Jews lose their cool, it helps me to prove that THEY are the ones who rely on insults, attacks on the messenger, strawman arguments, and uncontrolled emotion. But then someone like you comes along and proves to them that racially aware Whites are exactly what Jews have always made them out to be. So they can thank YOU for the assist.


Quote:
When you're in a fight, sometimes the enemy determines the weapons or the battlefield, and you either react in kind or you lose. That's the position we're in.
Where is this "fight" you keep referring to? I'd like to join in and engage our enemy on the battlefield! Otherwise, this is a "battle" for information and therefor we should look to get that information across to as many people as we can in the most effective manner possible.


Quote:
You seem to imagine politics is some kind of debating society, it's not.
Fortunately, I am not a politician and have no political aspirations. So I can just focus on the task at hand: reaching out to people with the facts!


Quote:
The up-front illusion is we all can speak our piece, then vote in private, and the most votes wins. The reality is the governing mechanism is controlled by an age-old racial enemy that will use ANY MEANS to obtain and maintain power. THEY DONT NEED TO REBUT ANYTHING WE SAY. Only in your fantasy world.
Now you're kidding, right? You certainly wouldn't be trying to build up another strawman argument to use against me, would you? Because I clearly stated above (let me just quote myself): "Basically, there are NO political solutions in a system that is clearly controlled by our enemies. So get the whole "lets vote" thing out of your head(s)."

So how about responding to ME based on things I actually wrote? IF you feel the need to call me out like this. That's all I ask. I can defend my EVERY position, but I should not have to defend a position I have never even taken.

Quote:
In the real world, they simply stamp you a hate-filled extremist and move on.
Especially if you make it easy on them by playing along and stooping to their level with your poor choice of words. So if you give them a soundbite, they will use it to keep people from every hearing what you have to say. And you are suggesting that we do exactly that.

As for their being able to mislabel me and "move on", I have not allowed them to do so. I will keep coming back and being a thorn in their side no matter what they do to try and mislabel or silence me. Best part about it, they don't have anything but empty accusations to use against me. Had I EVER stooped to their level and lost control of my emotions or relied on insults to make my point, then they would have all the ammo they needed to truly write me off and "move on". And I would have no one to blame but myself for making their job that much easier on them.

Quote:
If they can defame and get fired the guy who discovered the genetic code, they sure as hell can do even worse to the rest of us. We are in a fight, not a debate.
Again, we are communicating the facts and trying to get them across to as many people as we possibly can. We are not yet in a "fight". If screaming makes you fight better, then save it for when the fight actually begins. In the meantime, focus on the task at hand and put your best foot forward.


Quote:
More SF influence. The point here is we aren't calling the shots. They are. All we control is our own behavior. If we want things other than they are, we are going to have to initiate the change.
You're right, all we can control is our OWN behavior and by resorting to insults, you are obviously not controlling yours all that effectively.

Do I need to go back to the SF thing? You keep insisting I have been "influenced" by "SF" as IF I were a mindless follower and incapable of thinking for myself. A point that I will quickly rebut the moment you call me out.

Quote:
And they have proved 1,000x over they will not allow White men to use the system to produce peaceful change.
Did I EVER suggest that they would? No, see the quote above and you will clearly see that I stated the EXACT opposite. Yet here you are responding to me based on yet another strawman argument.


Quote:
No, you've got it confused. Emotion is the only thing that can save us. The logic and reason are mere technical supports - they're for the how, not the why.
The emotion can be seen in the eyes and felt in the voice. No need to overcompensate by screaming out mindless insults in order to make our point. Some might feel the need to do so, but I do not. I feel my spoken words are strong enough, along with the reason and logic that I force everyone to consider. That's certainly better than overcompensating and pushing people away before they even hear me out, which is all that your suggested approach would do.

Quote:
Only the heart can supply the why, the brain is just there to map the route once the heart has determined the direction. Emotion is the most powerful tool we have, yet you're advising people to throw it away, fold their hands primly, and reason in a nice indoor middle-class voice.
I advised people not to be OVERLY emotional and to not rely on derogatory language to make their point. THAT'S IT. The rest of what you are claiming is based entirely on your strawman argument.

I show emotion, but I just don't scream out mindless insults while doing so. There's NO need for it and it will ONLY undermine OUR efforts.


Quote:
Again, you're simply parroting Stormfront dogma, and it's wrong.
Again, you are simply repeating the same assumption/attack on the messenger/strawman argument again.

I haven't been banned from SF several times due to my falling in line with them. As a matter of fact, I was the one who started the dissent in the recent thread that got 11 people banned. Go see for yourself where it all started. I have gone against the grain there since day one. The ONLY time I posted was to CORRECT them where they were wrong or to fill in the blanks that they were leaving out. So your entire position that you have taken against me (for some reason) is fundamentally flawed. As everyone who knows me would instantly be aware of and as anyone who didn't know me could clearly see by simply referring back to my actual words(rather than relying blindly on your wild assumptions).

Quote:
Reason doesn't move people to enlist in the Serious Change Army. Only a belief that the army is well led by men who mean it does. And those men prove they mean it through seriously emotional appeals. You're basically telling Adolf Hitler and Braveheart their way doesn't work, in spite of the evidence that in fact it does. That isn't reasonable.
You are basically telling me what I am trying to get people to do, when my every word and every video clearly demonstrates that your assumptions are completely without merit. Do you consider that to be "reasonable"?
 
Old November 14th, 2010 #40
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Can a group in conflict with jewish interests influence one of the two political parties? The Arabs are infinitely better organized than we are and with their souk mentality understand it's all a business. Yet by the jews' own admission, the Arabs routinely get their money thrown back in their faces.
 
Reply

Tags
backsliding, charles martel society, the occidental quarterly, wn lite= fail, yggdrasil

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 AM.
Page generated in 0.23458 seconds.