VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2007 #61
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

Prussian Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Playfair View Post
You're kidding ain't you?

He's been hand deleting the .info links, not even getting mods to do it, but running around the site doing it himself, it's hilarious.
I've seen a lot of links to it there, even as the sig of prominent posters there. Maybe things have changed recently, dunno, haven't looked over there in the past few days. On the other hand, and link or even mention of Linder or VNN is in for an immediate delete. Whatever, I don't really care about the personality clique feud between SF and it's collection of former moderators and donors on w-n.info

Old March 17th, 2007 #62
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Francis Playfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian Eagle View Post
I've seen a lot of links to it there, even as the sig of prominent posters there.
Yeah, a lot of people have chosen to put the link there, and even in their sigs, which is nice of them, we never asked anyone to do it, but Don has been running around trying to delete them as fast as he can find them.

I guess you just mistook the large volume of support, which takes longer to clear up, as an acceptance of the site.

Old March 17th, 2007 #63
Aimee
R.I.P. Yankee Jim

Aimee

I am not alone in thinking that Stormfront has ceased to be a White Nationalist Community, and has instead become a webboard that tolerates WNs. Their "titanium" policy regarding jews has turned to aluminum foil as of late. The petty vindictiveness of some of the staff members is perposterous. They play people and use them, in the hopes of saving their failing numbers, and the loss of money that will be the most likely result.

There's my key point. Money. A lot of the members have this, "pay your 50 bucks and you can have an opinion," mentality. It is bullshit. Do the lowest possible math, folks... if there are 450 paying SMs, and they paid 50/year, Don is making 23,000 bucks a year. That doesn't include the fact that some people have sent him totals in the hundreds, some in the thousands. He hosts websites, and gets money from those. 23,000 is a low number.

Think about it. Federal minimum wage is $5.15 an hour. A 40 hour work week at $5.15 an hour will gross you about 206 bucks a week, or 824 a month, or 9,888 dollars a YEAR. Stormfront MAKES over twice that a year, at a minimum. Stormfront makes Don, at a minimum, $11.98 an hour, at full-time rates. Now don't get me wrong, I know that online stuff can sometimes take more than 8 hours a day... look at what I'm helping with. I'm online, usually working, about 10-16 hours a day. But you know what, look at what we're doing here, in comparison to what Stormfront and Don Black have going on.

Don sits at his house in FL, and gets money from people, with the help of others on the board, with the help of Kelso, and with the help of mods. Yet he does not much of the board work. Oh yeah, he maintains shit, LOL, so do I. Everyone else does the work, and he gets the cash for it. He's making money off of others. And people keep on sending it in, we have to keep the largest "WN" site on the internet going, ya know?

If it ISN'T money, perhaps someone can clue me in on what it is? Something is making people I used to respect make posts like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_boot in SF mod forum
As I told Lilith in PM: There are political reasons. I want to see the reaction among the VNN types. A bit spur of the moment, I admit, but while Rob Halford's actual status is of little concern to me, the psychology of our own people is a matter of vital interest. I don't understand those good WNs who have come to hate Stormfront, and I must learn more.
Feel like a science experiment yet? Rob Halford is also know as Lord Sidious. All I can say is if he doesn't understand the good WNs hating Jewfront, perhaps HE should go over to WNF and read the thread there. Perhaps Don isn't telling him what is said in there. Not that I would want it spread around were I Don.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_boot in SF mod forum
I've been toying with a couple of ideas lately, I'm curious to see what comes of this and already the reaction is enlightening. Maybe I'm being just a bit devious and maybe I'm underestimating Halford, but I don't take him very seriously, whereas I can see that many other good WNs do. I wonder to myself, what is the explanation for this? I must know.
The explanation is that you people have FUCKED OVER too many good WNists. AND YOU'RE STILL DOING IT! Supposedly now, though, you're doing it to try and find out why SF is becoming more and more hated? You guys are MAKING it more hated. Has nothing to do with us. You're just mad at us because we're showing you jackasses for what you are.

You don't like our thread about Stormfront? You should never have made it necessary. WNs deserve the know the truth, especially when they are being scammed. What's the explanation? There are other alternatives, BETTER alternatives now.. people don't HAVE to put up with Stormfront's bullshit in order to exchange ideas and talk with fellow WNs.

You want an explanation, Jim? Look in the mirror, then tell Don to do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Black in SF mod forum
As I mentioned in another thread, LS has called my cellphone a couple of times since being banned. In his defense, he seemed to genuinely believe his last post had not been a threat against jack_boot. He had also been under the influence of the Druid Scholar / Franklinphilidelphia / CP / Wnut troll (who does most of its damage in private channels), who'd inspired his PM spams, but whom he'd then turned against because of its homo references to Derek on VNN. But I doubt he'll last long. Like Derek said, who's talked to him more than me on our radio Skype, "nice guy, just a looney."
Don uses the mod forums to snipe users he doesn't like. He brings on the "looneys" because they might help his falling numbers and pay. His "Chaff of Staph" has already said they were using Sid. Don's been in this long enough, doesn't he realized how pissed us WN get about being played and lied to? Especially by "one of our own" or "one of our leaders."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Black in SF mod forum
OoooKaaay. So some moderator here feeds posts from this forum to LS. Care to do the honorable thing and step forward? Or do I have to take a guess, which could be wrong?
He speaks of honor in this matter? Yeah, posts were leaked from the mod forum. Now stop and think about the posts leaked. They were posts in reference to Lord Sid, who thought he was being let in under good intentions. jack_asses post shows there were no good intentions. jack_ass' post shows that there was no honor being used in the first place. Yet Don has the BALLS to talk of honor? He's sniping our members, because they are our members, and he talks of honor? He's a hypocritical bastard.

Want to know the honorable thing to do, Don? Walk away from Stormfront, you've killed the dream that most of us had for it. YOU did it. No one else. Your lack of interest, and your lack of wanting to "lead." Let the REAL WNs back in, and quit banning and moderating good people, just because you don't like another webboard they are on. You've done it for years, one example, VNN.

Speaking of VNN, it leads me to the question of our links vs. VNN links. Don has RECENTLY begun the eradication of our links. He did allow them at first, he doesn't now. This post is the SECOND time this poster tried to make this same post. The first time it was hard deleted by Don.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...4&postcount=21

Someone tell me what was wrong with that post, other than our links? That post hasn't disappeared yet, but it will. Anyone who is a moderator on a vBulletin forum knows what the "Edit thread" log is. It tells you who has done what in regards to moderation of a thread. Here's the log for the ORIGINAL post of WL's, the one that just disappeared with no warning, and no official policy regarding our site:
Quote:
21:11, 8th Mar 2007 Don Black Post Re: List of Pro-White Sites - Need Help! by WhiteLight. Removed
That's the date it was deleted, who deleted it, the subject of the post, who wrote it, and what action was taken. Personally hard deleted by Don.

Moderation and hellbans have also been effective in removing our links. Lord Sidious also had his signature removed from his profile by a moderator or admin. What was in his sig? A link to our forums.

I was asked in PM which moderator walked away yesterday. It was Victates. Damn good man, I've known him since he started online. I'd take one of him over 100 Don and Jims.

Rest in peace,
my friend.

1955-2008

Old March 17th, 2007 #64
Peer Fischer

Peer Fischer

Maybe people will start having to be sneakier in their posts. Perhaps just post simple statements like, "Stormfront is a GREAT place to get lots of WHITENATIONALIST INFO!" to newbies that ask. Or something similar. Or hide the link in an approved jpeg, if that's possible, where clicking on the picture takes you to the site.

Old March 17th, 2007 #65
Leshrac
Mad Science

Leshrac

Wanna know something funny ?

I was put on permanent moderation 2 hours after posting a thread asking how don needs so much money to "keep stormfront up" when the average hosting plan for 2gb storage and unlimited traffic hardly tops 50$ per month

And trust me, 2gb for a forum is a LOT.

Hal turner is doing about the same thing, even if the guy is funny, people aware of what costs what know they're full of shit with their constant need of "donations" and "support".

Old March 17th, 2007 #66
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Francis Playfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
And trust me, 2gb for a forum is a LOT.
I might be tempted to trust you if you ever got around to learning not to post until you have a clue what you are talking about.

2gb storage really isn't that much.

Trust me, we've already exceeded that on our server, and we've only just begun.

We're currently using about 9gb of storage on our server, and we're only a few months old (although that isn't just the forum by a long way)

Listen kid, I don't mean to be rude, maybe it works for you elsewhere, and you can usually get away with bullshitting your way through life, maybe the average intelligence of the people you usually run into is low enough you can fool them, but you keep jumping into this thread and talking crap, and it is patently obvious you don't know shit about anything.

So do me a favor, if you don't know what you are talking about, keep it shut in future, is that a fair request?

Old March 17th, 2007 #67
Leshrac
Mad Science

Leshrac

2gb isn't much....

Of course if you start to host thousands of images and other stuff it's not enough, but 2gb storage is OK for a forum.

On-the-fly decompression of older posts can help too if the software supports it

Old March 17th, 2007 #68
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Francis Playfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
2gb isn't much....
Read my lips kid, stop trying to be clever, it doesn't suit you.

You might usually hang around with idiots that you can bullshit your way with, but I'm not them.

Now I will repeat for you kid, "2gb storage really isn't that much.

Trust me, we've already exceeded that on our server, and we've only just begun."

What part of that didn't you get?

I've been hosting websites and forums for over a decade, and I wouldn't even dream of having as little space as 2gb, because it's useless, I've exceeded that countless times, and with forums alone.

So if I can exceed 2gb with a forum then why do you expect me take the word of a moron that says it is a lot?

Old March 17th, 2007 #69
Puck
Biggest Member

Puck

Is that Stormfront really that bad? I mean, if you guys don't like it, I ain't going to waste my time.

Is it a communist site or what?

Old March 17th, 2007 #70
Chuck

Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Is that Stormfront really that bad? I mean, if you guys don't like it, I ain't going to waste my time.

Its a web forum.

Here try these resources.

Institute of MuadDib
Nationalist Library
White Nationalist News
Nationalist Gallery
Nationalist Movie Reviews
Pioneer Little Europe

Old March 17th, 2007 #71
fdtwainth

Quote:

Yes, unfortunately. It used to be ok, but now, successfully infiltrated by jews and antis, it is worse than the communist sites. Antis, at least, do not put on a show, that they somehow care for success of White Nationalism, while at the same time carring out their destructive activities.

Old March 17th, 2007 #72
Peer Fischer

Peer Fischer

I'm going to try to raise the level of discussion here a little bit, as it seems to have descended into minutiae.

We've discussed the decline of SF at great length, but what I want to throw out there, just as an open question which anyone may or may not pick up, is whether Stormfront's spenglerian decline is only the result of one man's egotism, compounded errors and/or neglect, or whether it is to be taken as typical of the natural evoloution of such web-based fora, as they become popular and grow beyond a certain size.

Is it inevitable that any forum which becomes "too popular," garners too much attention (either inside or outside the WN world), too many members, etc., must compromise its founding principles and turn into something that the "hard core" will turn against, requiring the creation of a new forum? And will the new forum suffer the same fate if it too becomes too popular? (Obviously, many fora are created that never go beyond the seedling phase and ultimately stagnate or die out from lack of participation, but I'm talking about those that go in the other direction.)

If this evolution is not inevitable, then what sorts of precautions might be taken to insure it doesn't happen?

Old March 17th, 2007 #73
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by do not attempt View Post
If this evolution is not inevitable, then what sorts of precautions might be taken to insure it doesn't happen?
In my humble opinion, it is necessary to constantly watch for signs of infiltration, either by individuals, who are evidently and continously hostile to the Cause, or by organized penetration groups, and after they have been identified, to confront and remove the enemy infltrators. That's in essence has been a policy in place at Stormfront under MuadDib, and that's what I and other like minded activists are doing at VNN: already since last fall six enemy agents were identified and were removed or left.

In more general terms, organic growth does not enevitably lead to loss of quality, if the group that controls the resource carefully monitors it and resolve problems before they can affect the welfar of resource in general. That is what so far has been successfully done at VNN.

Old March 17th, 2007 #74
arthas

arthas

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
There is an interesting series of posts by former StormFront Mods who left StormFront for greener pastures. Interesting to see the inner working of JewFront from the ex-Mods, themselves. Check it out at:

http://whitenationalist.info/forums/...ead.php?t=1210
JewFront! XD lol! you are right

Old March 18th, 2007 #75
SPQR

SPQR

Quote:

Do yourself a favor. Go to Stormfront and read every single post made by John Joytree. If you think he's a White Nationalist, then stay there. If you don't then stay here and join White Nationalist Forums.

You see, Stormfront's problems arise from two issues, Jewtree as a mod and Donny Black for not having the guts to sack jewtree. All else stems from these two things.

Jewtree is a fucked up pseudo-intellectual trying to weave some web out of the shit that emanates from his brain. He is reportedly Puerto-Rican mixed blood, fucks Ebanks the octoroon failed BNPer, loves jews and I could go on forever.

He posts pics of stars and planets, quotes science magazines and thinks in his tiny mind that this sets him above the average person intellectually, and certainly sets himself above the average member at Sf.

He is a tool of the jew. WN's hate him and the jews hate him, although they may not tell him this, so where does that leave the fuckwit?

Up shit creek without a paddle.

The number one enemy of the white race is the jew. Number two is rabbi john jewtree. His concubines included.

Old March 18th, 2007 #76
banjo_billy
Banned

Question for the ex-SF mods in this thread.

I have had a lot of my posts deleted on StormFront, especially when naming the Jew or outing some of the kikes who infiltrate and try to mislead people.

JohnJewTree has done a lot of the deletions, (or at least was the one who "explained" why it was deleted when I bitched about it in the Complaint thread). And I have used the "JohnJewTree" nickname when replying to sympathizers who sent me PMs about the post. (Good opportunity to tell them about VNN there).

So, here's my question: After so many years of being deleted and warned or put on temporary ban, why would JohnJewTree give me a positive rep point for one of my posts? Did I do something wrong? I mean, when I saw that positive rep from him, I backed WAAAAAY back from StormFront for a while.

Old March 18th, 2007 #77
Kenny

Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by do not attempt View Post
We've discussed the decline of SF at great length, but what I want to throw out there, just as an open question which anyone may or may not pick up, is whether Stormfront's spenglerian decline is only the result of one man's egotism, compounded errors and/or neglect, or whether it is to be taken as typical of the natural evoloution of such web-based fora, as they become popular and grow beyond a certain size.
The board's size has nothing to do with its decline. Don Black catering to the jew does. As soon as JohnJewTree admitted to having many jewish friends, that should have been an immediate warning sign and Don Black should have given him the axe right away. When JohnJewTree said that we should drop the jewish question and stop talking about the jews, that again should of been another warning sign.

We can all learn something from Don's biggest mistakes. When someone even mentions anything about being lenient towards the jew in any way, shape, or form, that person needs to be weeded out immediately, no ands ifs or buts about it. This pro-jew virus needs to be weeded out in order to save the fora.

Old March 18th, 2007 #78
SPQR

SPQR

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
Question for the ex-SF mods in this thread.

I have had a lot of my posts deleted on StormFront, especially when naming the Jew or outing some of the kikes who infiltrate and try to mislead people.

JohnJewTree has done a lot of the deletions, (or at least was the one who "explained" why it was deleted when I bitched about it in the Complaint thread). And I have used the "JohnJewTree" nickname when replying to sympathizers who sent me PMs about the post. (Good opportunity to tell them about VNN there).

So, here's my question: After so many years of being deleted and warned or put on temporary ban, why would JohnJewTree give me a positive rep point for one of my posts? Did I do something wrong? I mean, when I saw that positive rep from him, I backed WAAAAAY back from StormFront for a while.
The cunt is playing with your mind. He does that.

The number one enemy of the white race is the jew. Number two is rabbi john jewtree. His concubines included.

Old March 18th, 2007 #79
Kenny

Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
I just read the second quote in your sig. Brother, that statement couldn't be anymore true. Definate Article is Odin's Eye's reincarnation. Jew-lovers/infiltrators like her and Fenris are right behind JewTree as the most destructive force of SF, that is eating away at it from the inside like a cancer.

Old March 18th, 2007 #80
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Lord Sidious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I am not alone in thinking that Stormfront has ceased to be a White Nationalist Community, and has instead become a webboard that tolerates WNs. Their "titanium" policy regarding jews has turned to aluminum foil as of late. The petty vindictiveness of some of the staff members is perposterous. They play people and use them, in the hopes of saving their failing numbers, and the loss of money that will be the most likely result.

There's my key point. Money. A lot of the members have this, "pay your 50 bucks and you can have an opinion," mentality. It is bullshit. Do the lowest possible math, folks... if there are 450 paying SMs, and they paid 50/year, Don is making 23,000 bucks a year. That doesn't include the fact that some people have sent him totals in the hundreds, some in the thousands. He hosts websites, and gets money from those. 23,000 is a low number.

Think about it. Federal minimum wage is $5.15 an hour. A 40 hour work week at $5.15 an hour will gross you about 206 bucks a week, or 824 a month, or 9,888 dollars a YEAR. Stormfront MAKES over twice that a year, at a minimum. Stormfront makes Don, at a minimum, $11.98 an hour, at full-time rates. Now don't get me wrong, I know that online stuff can sometimes take more than 8 hours a day... look at what I'm helping with. I'm online, usually working, about 10-16 hours a day. But you know what, look at what we're doing here, in comparison to what Stormfront and Don Black have going on.

Don sits at his house in FL, and gets money from people, with the help of others on the board, with the help of Kelso, and with the help of mods. Yet he does not much of the board work. Oh yeah, he maintains shit, LOL, so do I. Everyone else does the work, and he gets the cash for it. He's making money off of others. And people keep on sending it in, we have to keep the largest "WN" site on the internet going, ya know?

If it ISN'T money, perhaps someone can clue me in on what it is? Something is making people I used to respect make posts like this:

Feel like a science experiment yet? Rob Halford is also know as Lord Sidious. All I can say is if he doesn't understand the good WNs hating Jewfront, perhaps HE should go over to WNF and read the thread there. Perhaps Don isn't telling him what is said in there. Not that I would want it spread around were I Don.

The explanation is that you people have FUCKED OVER too many good WNists. AND YOU'RE STILL DOING IT! Supposedly now, though, you're doing it to try and find out why SF is becoming more and more hated? You guys are MAKING it more hated. Has nothing to do with us. You're just mad at us because we're showing you jackasses for what you are.

You don't like our thread about Stormfront? You should never have made it necessary. WNs deserve the know the truth, especially when they are being scammed. What's the explanation? There are other alternatives, BETTER alternatives now.. people don't HAVE to put up with Stormfront's bullshit in order to exchange ideas and talk with fellow WNs.

You want an explanation, Jim? Look in the mirror, then tell Don to do the same.

Don uses the mod forums to snipe users he doesn't like. He brings on the "looneys" because they might help his falling numbers and pay. His "Chaff of Staph" has already said they were using Sid. Don's been in this long enough, doesn't he realized how pissed us WN get about being played and lied to? Especially by "one of our own" or "one of our leaders."

He speaks of honor in this matter? Yeah, posts were leaked from the mod forum. Now stop and think about the posts leaked. They were posts in reference to Lord Sid, who thought he was being let in under good intentions. jack_asses post shows there were no good intentions. jack_ass' post shows that there was no honor being used in the first place. Yet Don has the BALLS to talk of honor? He's sniping our members, because they are our members, and he talks of honor? He's a hypocritical bastard.

Want to know the honorable thing to do, Don? Walk away from Stormfront, you've killed the dream that most of us had for it. YOU did it. No one else. Your lack of interest, and your lack of wanting to "lead." Let the REAL WNs back in, and quit banning and moderating good people, just because you don't like another webboard they are on. You've done it for years, one example, VNN.

Speaking of VNN, it leads me to the question of our links vs. VNN links. Don has RECENTLY begun the eradication of our links. He did allow them at first, he doesn't now. This post is the SECOND time this poster tried to make this same post. The first time it was hard deleted by Don.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...4&postcount=21

Someone tell me what was wrong with that post, other than our links? That post hasn't disappeared yet, but it will. Anyone who is a moderator on a vBulletin forum knows what the "Edit thread" log is. It tells you who has done what in regards to moderation of a thread. Here's the log for the ORIGINAL post of WL's, the one that just disappeared with no warning, and no official policy regarding our site:

That's the date it was deleted, who deleted it, the subject of the post, who wrote it, and what action was taken. Personally hard deleted by Don.

Moderation and hellbans have also been effective in removing our links. Lord Sidious also had his signature removed from his profile by a moderator or admin. What was in his sig? A link to our forums.

I was asked in PM which moderator walked away yesterday. It was Victates. Damn good man, I've known him since he started online. I'd take one of him over 100 Don and Jims.
Thanks for that Red. Very enlightening.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Tags
stormfront

Thread