VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2007 #81
maidofthearyanmist

maidofthearyanmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I just read the second quote in your sig. Brother, that statement couldn't be anymore true. Definate Article is Odin's Eye's reincarnation. Jew-lovers/infiltrators like her and Fenris are right behind JewTree as the most destructive force of SF, that is eating away at it from the inside like a cancer.
Hello Kenny. See http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=520533&postcount=19. I give my reason why I don't think Ebanks and DA are one in the same, among the reasons is that Ebanks started her own party, most likely for personal gain while DA is a supporter of the BNP.

Old March 18th, 2007 #82
Kenny

Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidofthearyanmist View Post
Hello Kenny. See http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=520533&postcount=19. I give my reason why I don't think Ebanks and DA are one in the same, among the reasons is that Ebanks started her own party, most likely for personal gain while DA is a supporter of the BNP.
Maid, seriously, you need to start coming around more often. And when are you going to come visit us over at White Nationalist Forums? I've been waiting for you.

Old March 18th, 2007 #83
maidofthearyanmist

maidofthearyanmist

Quote:
Maid, seriously, you need to start coming around more often. And when are you going to come visit us over at White Nationalist Forums? I've been waiting for you.
I am there

Old March 18th, 2007 #84
Kenny

Kenny

Quote:
I am there

Old March 18th, 2007 #85
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio
Thumbs up Thanks for the insights.

Wow. This thread has answered a lot of questions re: Stormfront for me. Thanks for the documentation of it's destruction.

I haven't even visited Stormfront in quite a while. It's "gone soft" on the Jews, no question. Sad, really. It could have been something spectacular.

I knew when Kelso, after cajoling people for a week with multicolored posts that looked like Walt Disney threw up on 'em, had 3 people show up at the Crawford, TX thing SF was dead.

As for Internet forums reaching a sort of WN "critical mass"?

Maybe. Dunno.

I think VNN has remained pretty consistent over the years I have been involved. I personally think it's (VNN) verged on a surge of increased popularity that may well test it's dedication to the VNNF mantra of: "No Jews. Just Right."

The day that motto changes, we can start worrying.

Old March 18th, 2007 #86
maidofthearyanmist

maidofthearyanmist
Default Don Black closes Sustaining Member thread attacking VNN

He says it sounds like VNN More likely this man of dishonor is embarassed that his treachery has come to light in his very own forum not to mention this one and others.

Old March 18th, 2007 #87
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio

Quote:
He says it sounds like VNN More likely this man of dishonor is embarassed that his treachery has come to light in his very own forum not to mention this one and others.
I would really like to read that thread...lol

One thing you have to acknowledge Alex Linder for, he doesn't stifle debate or delete negative comments about this site.

That says a lot to me.

Old March 18th, 2007 #88
maidofthearyanmist

maidofthearyanmist

Don Black and his stooges spend a lot of time deriding VNN and other WN forums. Perhaps we should look for some high quality posts like this recent SF post, a man who likes having sex with cars.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...41&postcount=1

Old March 18th, 2007 #89
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Francis Playfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
I knew when Kelso, after cajoling people for a week with multicolored posts that looked like Walt Disney threw up on 'em, had 3 people show up at the Crawford, TX thing SF was dead.
Yes, the king of crayolas failed attempt was certainly telling.

At the end of the day it isn't about quantity, it's about quality.

If it's just a talking shop, to discuss sock color, then it's really a worthless venture.

Quote:
As for Internet forums reaching a sort of WN "critical mass"?
The theory that it's down to SF's size is a bit of a red herring, again the king of crayola seeks to bamboozle people with colors and numbers to make them see a certain picture, but in reality the membership and activity of SF is relative small, compared with the official line, as an example of this let me tell you that the WhiteNationalist.info forums received 1/3rd of the traffic of SF yesterday.

Look at our membership, look at the numbers, we don't even claim to be big, yet we got 1/3rd of SF's traffic.

So what's the real picture at SF?

Well... maybe that post might go up too, soon.

It might be rather enlightening to all those being encouraged to part with their hard earned cash to support a site which claims to have hundreds of thousands of members...

Old March 18th, 2007 #90
Celtic_Patriot

Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Playfair View Post

At the end of the day it isn't about quality, it's about quantity.

Only an MI6 agent from Britain would want to control, reduce and contain WN.

A professional, paid, long term. What turns people away from WN and WN sites is the uptight, egomaniacs, who try to play dictator.

They tout "Quality" over "Quantity" when that just makes them look like freaks and everybody stays away, afraid they are not Nazi enough or perfect enough.

WN needs less quality and more quantity. We need imperfect, part-time WN. Not full time MI6 agents.

Old March 18th, 2007 #91
Aimee
R.I.P. Yankee Jim

Aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPNUT
You banned me from whitenationalist.info when I began to talk about Don Black being responsible for JJT. Since then I've talked and the whole WN world has found out who you all tried to get back into Stromfront, all you Mods, Red, MD, Janice, and more, by not talking about Don Black.

You're always going on about Kelso and JJT but never Don Black, because he holds the power and you just want back in.

I talked about Don Black being accountable and you banned me.
When are you going to learn to tell the truth, kikeboy?

You were banned for making shit up. You were banned for the same shit you've said over here under your other username, WNUT. You said Don was a drunk, drug-addicted, and pretty much called him a pedophile. That isn't holding Don accountable, that's making up lies... just like jack_boot.

You obviously lack the skill of reading, who types your posts for you? There's plenty of slinging towards Don, and maybe if you weren't a delusional twit, you could read that.

Rest in peace,
my friend.

1955-2008

Old March 18th, 2007 #92
Celtic_Patriot

Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Good to see you here on VNN.

Old March 18th, 2007 #93
Celtic_Patriot

Celtic_Patriot

Quote:

You can have all the great books of Goethe in a little pile, but it's popular electoral politics that wins White votes. The masses determine the vote. It's called Democracy, it's a White political entity.

What you're thinking of is Jewish Terrorist politics of a little single Trotsky and band of Bolsheviks doing their quality control. People who pine on about "quality" are tiny dictator egotist wannabees who have never done anything. It's a power trip.

Again you're going on about this Clean Quality deal. It comes across as Nazi to the people. People are human, people are of various quality. If you make White Nationalism exclusive, nobody will be coming to join you. People, White people, are looking for acceptance. If you limit your pool to the ultra wierdo exclusive freaks, then you will have done MI5 and MI6's job for England very well.

Real White Nationalism is about exclusivity, perfection, clean freaks, and an insane focus on Quality, that only drives the average person away, which might be your intent Lord Playfair after all. Why do you want to contain White Nationalism? Is that your mission?

Get with the People.

Coca-Cola wins the caucus, Emily Bronte does not.

Quote:
Yes, the king of crayolas failed attempt was certainly telling.
Not to say you're a brit MI6 or anything...But why the attacks on Kelso and not Black?

Don Black is responsible for having JJT on the board. Be a man mention Don Black in a derogatory fashion. You've always panzy footed it around the issue. Don Black is responsible for letting all those Jews talkiing about car sex come on the board, while banning everybody like me who used to detect them and go after them.

I was one of the top Jew hunters on SF. JJT hated that.

When I said that about Don Black on your little whitenotnationaist.tv board, you banned me.

You banned me from whitenationalist.info when I began to talk about Don Black being responsible for JJT. Since then I've talked and the whole WN world has found out who you all tried to get back into Stromfront, all you Mods, Red, MD, Janice, and more, by not talking about Don Black.

You're always going on about Kelso and JJT but never Don Black, because he holds the power and you just want back in.

Old March 18th, 2007 #94
Celtic_Patriot

Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Maid, seriously, you need to start coming around more often.

Yes Kenny, maidofthearyanmist also knows Don Black is a complete liar.

Those that try to protect Don Black.

Red banned me from her whitenationalist.info site because I said Don Black was responsible for having JJT.

Post more on VNN, kenny, it's good to have you here!

Old March 18th, 2007 #95
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post

Only an MI6 agent from Britain would want to control, reduce and contain WN.

A professional, paid, long term. What turns people away from WN and WN sites is the uptight, egomaniacs, who try to play dictator.

They tout "Quality" over "Quantity" when that just makes them look like freaks and everybody stays away, afraid they are not Nazi enough or perfect enough.

WN needs less quality and more quantity. We need imperfect, part-time WN. Not full time MI6 agents.
Now this is beyond the pale: Mr. Francis is a respected White Nationalist, and a serious thinker and startegist, who ideas make a lot of sense to me. He is no kind of "agent"

It is jews, that viciously attack respected White Nationalists in a typical jewish manner: defame, divide, destroy. And your insulting words sound a lot like the evil words of these jews: as a wolf you are crying wolf, exactly in a similar manner, as the jew trailblazer once attacked Chain.

Last edited by fdtwainth; March 18th, 2007 at 12:29 PM.

Old March 18th, 2007 #96
Aimee
R.I.P. Yankee Jim

Aimee

Quote:
Yes Kenny, maidofthearyanmist also knows Don Black is a complete liar.

Those that try to protect Don Black.

Red banned me from her whitenationalist.info site because I said Don Black was responsible for having JJT.

Post more on VNN, kenny, it's good to have you here!
When are you going to learn to tell the truth, WNUT? Just once.

How's this... you say whatever you want about Don, dude, I don't care. I mean that, completely... you won't hear another word of anything resembling defense from me. However, you need to leave me out of it. I have nothing but contempt for Don Black and Stormfront, and will NEVER go back to that board as anything other than a guest. I don't care what was offered.

Rest in peace,
my friend.

1955-2008

Old March 18th, 2007 #97
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Francis Playfair

Quote:
You want quantity?

Join the black race, plenty of quantity there.

I'll stick with quality.

Quote:
You can have all the great books of Goethe in a little pile, but it's popular electoral politics that wins White votes. The masses determine the vote. It's called Democracy, it's a White political entity.
No, it's a jewish thing

http://www.whitenationalist.info/for...ead.php?t=3253

Read something, and learn something.

Those that only follow the jewish business of politics, in the vein hope of salvation are useless to our race.

They are NOT White Nationalists.

Quote:
tiny dictator egotist wannabees who have never done anything. It's a power trip.
That would be you, wouldn't it?

Unless you count sometimes remembering to take your meds as doing something.

Quote:
People, White people, are looking for acceptance.
You mean like you crave acceptance by trying to creep back into the same old forums again and again, everytime you are banned for being a fuckin' lunatic?

You know all those threads where you ran your mouth off about other people trying to get back into SF?

You got caught again, didn't you?

Freak!

Quote:
I was one of the top Jew hunters on SF.
No you were not, you were the lunatic who has been banned the most times, and is still trying to get back in.

Quote:
When I said that about Don Black on your little whitenotnationaist.tv board, you banned me.
Liar

Want to argue?

Provide a link you mental case.

Quote:
You banned me from whitenationalist.info when I began to talk about Don Black being responsible for JJT.
Liar

Want to argue?

Provide a link you mental case.

Quote:
Since then I've talked and the whole WN world has found out who you all tried to get back into Stromfront, all you Mods, Red, MD, Janice, and more, by not talking about Don Black.
That's fucking hilarious, considering none of us have tried anything of the sort, but your new account was found over there and you were banned again!

Freak!

Quote:
No, you went off your meds and lied a lot, as you always do, and then tried to sign up at Stormfront again.

Now fuck off you lunatic!

Old March 18th, 2007 #98
Celtic_Patriot

Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I mean that, completely... you won't hear another word of anything resembling defense from me.
Yes, but you had strong feelings about it, Don and SF. That's normal, especially for a woman.

What you need to do it be honest about Don Black, not mean or hurtful, just honest. We all need to do hard work for the cause and be civil. We also need to not ignore those who by their greed or egotism are hurting themselves or hilding the movment back.

You still seem like you have very strong feelings on the issue, because Don, like many WN are not perfect, they all have problems, Don going around and deleting links to your board is not cool. He has the same protective egotism that you and FP have.

Quote:
Now fuck off you lunatic!
Not a good testament to your "Moderator" skills. Are you hoping to attract more average whites that way?

You are showing your incapacity to keep a level head.

Old March 18th, 2007 #99
Leshrac
Mad Science

Leshrac

Saying don black used to be hooked on crack isn't making stuff up...

It always cracks me up that a guy who used to be hooked and runs and white nationalist website is called DON BLACK, lmfao

Old March 18th, 2007 #100
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Francis Playfair

Quote:
You still seem like you have very strong feelings on the issue.
Listen lunatic, why don't you fuck off and try and get back on to SF again, like you do every week?

Take your mental case ass off this site.

You are no better than a jew with the bullshit you spew forth, and your endless sock puppets.

White Nationalism will not move forward until it is purged of lunatics like you.

Tags
stormfront

Thread