Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2019 #1
steven clark

Default Murdering Cop gets pension

I can't find the Blue Nigger file, but I have to put this out. Phillip Brailsford, the Arizona policeman who killed Daniel Shaver, was found not guilty by the department, but left.
Now, that department insists he be rehired temporarily, so he can file for disability and draw a pension of 30,000 a year.

This cop gunned down Shaver. The man was showing a pellet gun to friends (perfectly legal), and Brailsford and others stormed his hotel room, threatened him with death, and made Shaver go on his knees and crawl, then kept shouting at him to stop, go, stop...the man was almost crying, begging not to be killed, and finally, Brailsford gunned Shaver down with his M-16.

I saw it on video and I was furious, moreso that he got off, the police saying he suffered PTSD...then what was he doing on a police force? And now they want to 'help him out' so he can draw a pension.
Sorry, I'm just angry about this, especially when I saw Shaver pleading for his life.

Old July 15th, 2019 #2
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I can't find the Blue Nigger file, but I have to put this out. Phillip Brailsford, the Arizona policeman who killed Daniel Shaver, was found not guilty by the department, but left.
Now, that department insists he be rehired temporarily, so he can file for disability and draw a pension of 30,000 a year.

This cop gunned down Shaver. The man was showing a pellet gun to friends (perfectly legal), and Brailsford and others stormed his hotel room, threatened him with death, and made Shaver go on his knees and crawl, then kept shouting at him to stop, go, stop...the man was almost crying, begging not to be killed, and finally, Brailsford gunned Shaver down with his M-16.

I saw it on video and I was furious, moreso that he got off, the police saying he suffered PTSD...then what was he doing on a police force? And now they want to 'help him out' so he can draw a pension.
Sorry, I'm just angry about this, especially when I saw Shaver pleading for his life.
There is little justice anymore. It's gotten to the point where the social contract is irretrievably broken and justice will have to be pursued outside the system.

I saw the video. It's sickening. The pig's actions were indefensible. But no less than the department which defended him is attempting to get him a disability pension. In fact, what the department did is probably worse in many ways. The pig was a sick clown who was unfit for the job and imploded under pressure. The department had time to consider all the facts without time constraints and decided to pension a murderer.

Fuck blue niggers.

Last edited by Joe from OH; July 15th, 2019 at 12:05 PM.

Old July 15th, 2019 #3
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

That pig's trial was all for show. The prosecutor and judge already decided it would be a 'not guilty verdict. The judge ruled that the jury wouldn't be allowed to see the video and the prosecutor didn't appeal that insane ruling to a higher court. If a citizen were to execute a pig in the same manner and it was caught on camera, bet your ass the jury would have been required to watch it 100 times.

Old July 15th, 2019 #4
Ray Allan

Default I agree, fuck all blue niggers

Steven, you were probably right to post this here than in the Badge Fags: Pigs Pigging Piggily thread in the Crime sub-forum because it will get more views. That video literally sends me into an almost blind rage. And not only was this piece of whale-shit Philip Brailsford a blue nigger, he was an ex-green nigger too, a marine I think, who psychologically was still in Iraq or Afghanistan. He never should have been allowed to be a cop, but I'm afraid it's all too commonplace in the KWA-SSR today.

Here is the video for those who haven't seen it. Absolutely sickening.

Quote:
There is little justice anymore. It's gotten to the point where the social contract is irretrievably broken and justice will have to be pursued outside the system.
Yes. This is inevitable.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 15th, 2019 #6
Erik T. White

Default Please open Joe from OH's post...thanks. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
A photo of the murderer is below:

Source of photo: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...life/82393582/

The photo is around three years old.

Old July 15th, 2019 #7
James Radov

So where is the social outrage?
Where is orange man?
Kwaps are shitbags, you cannot trust them..
The only reason I majority of them are badgefags is to have a legal way to kill. ..

Old July 16th, 2019 #8
Susan

You actually think Joe and Sally even know about this case? The average White adult never looks at news stories on the internet unless it involves a celebrity.

Try asking random Whites about the Knoxville Horror or the Wichita Massacre and you'll be met with blank stares.

Listeners to WSB radio in the Atlanta area think they get objective, unbiased, complete news coverage...if you can believe that. Most people are not informed in this country about anything unless it is covered by local news, tv or radio.

They're busy with their lives, but they're intellectually lazy...lazy as hell. They don't think or listen critically to anything. I don't think they even know how.

All the fabulous information on the internet for Whites and all they look at are sites for celebrities.

Modern life in America is just not geared for contemplative reading and thought.

We are in the minority folks. We're actually informed and educated.

As for me, this case has disgusted and upset me from the outset, and I thought surely any jury would convict the sob.

All I can say is this: Plan to make your exit from this world count. Plan well, keep it to yourself, and make it count.

Old July 16th, 2019 #9
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
This is why giving green niggers a blue nigger job is one of the most insane ideas in the world.

Old July 16th, 2019 #10
Fred
Commie Killer

Weird, A friend and I were just discussing this case last weekend.

Total outrage.

Old July 17th, 2019 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
In August 2018, Brailsford was reinstated by the Mesa Police Department, staying for a further 42 days in what the department described as a "budget position". The department agreed to reimburse Brailsford for medical expenses related to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Brailsford's lawyer has said that Brailsford suffered PTSD due to his shooting of Shaver and the resultant criminal trial. The reinstatement allowed Brailsford to apply for "accidental disability" suffered during the course of work. As a result, Brailsford was unanimously approved to be retired on medical grounds. Brailsford was also given a pension of $2,500 per month. The fact that Brailsford was ultimately medically retired instead of remaining fired was only revealed to the public in July 2019.[4][5][32]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

This is murder, plain and simple, and it's outrageous that the deranged piece of garbage was allowed to retire and given a pension of 2,500 dollars per month. (Here where I live, decent, hard-working, law-abiding people get a little over 400 dollars per month when they retire.)

Philip Brailsford and his colleagues/superiors who helped and defended him are clearly psychopaths who have no place in human society.

Old July 18th, 2019 #12
Joe from OH

https://www.abc15.com/news/data/time...-daniel-shaver

The city manager has kids but resonates faggot. Without his approval, the murderous pig would't have been rehired and eligible for the pension.

Old July 20th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

If you live in the US, then you could run into a psycho-cop like Philip Brailsford pretty much anywhere: on the street, in the mall, in the doorway of your apartment building, etc., and if that happens, then your fate is sealed because it's clear from that video that Brailsford was intent on killing Daniel Shaver from the get-go.

In such a situation, you basically have two choices: you can either refuse to follow the psycho-cop's absurd orders and get shot to death for refusing to comply, or you can humiliate yourself and obey the psycho-cop by trying to crawl on the ground with your hands stretched out and your left leg crossed over your right leg, and get shot to death anyway, with the knowledge that your murderer will get away with his despicable crime thanks to his crooked colleagues and superiors who are just as evil as he is.

I used to have a pro-police stance because I've always been a firm believer in law and order, and because I grew up with American movies and TV series about hero cops (although I've never had any interaction with the police in real life), but I've been forced to revise my position after having seen all these horror stories about psycho-cops here on VNN (especially in the "badge fags" thread).

Thread