Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Default House votes to kill impeachment resolution

Quote:
House votes to kill impeachment resolution against Trump, avoiding a direct vote on whether to oust the president

House Democrats joined with Republicans on Wednesday to kill an impeachment resolution against President Trump, a move that is likely to rankle the Democratic Party’s liberal base clamoring to oust the president.

The vote was 332 to 95, with 95 Democrats voting to keep the resolution alive and 137 of their colleagues siding with Republicans. It was a surprising turn, just one day after the two parties bickered bitterly over House passage of a resolution condemning Trump’s racist remarks.

Rep. Al Green (D-Tex.) put Democratic leaders in a bind Tuesday night by filing articles of impeachment accusing Trump of committing high crimes and misdemeanors. His resolution, which cited Trump’s comments targeting four minority Democratic congresswomen, was privileged, requiring that the House act within two days.

“It’s time for us to deal with his bigotry. This president has demonstrated that he’s willing to yell ‘fire’ in a crowded theater, and we have seen what can happen to people when bigotry is allowed to have a free rein,” Green told reporters Wednesday. “We all ought to go on record. We all ought to let the world know where we stand when we have a bigot in the White House.”

[…]

Shortly after the vote, Trump claimed victory, casting the move as a straightforward decision on impeachment when it was a vote to put off any action — at least for now.

“We’ve just received an overwhelming vote against impeachment and that’s the end of it,” the president told reporters as he arrived for a campaign rally in Greenville, N.C. In a tweet, he called it “the most ridiculous and time consuming project” and said, “This should never be allowed to happen to another President of the United States again!”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ent/ar-AAEtdbN

Below beez pickchur uf Al Greennigger:

Source of above: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Green_(politician)

The great golden hype isn't a friend of Whites. Not by a long shot, somewhat like trying to shoot a spitball to the planet Jupiter.

However, for right now it SEEMS that the "gang of four rotten thots" really have their panties in a wad, as does Pelosi.

I guess jooish donors and Bibi saved the day for Drumfter the Drickster.

Old July 17th, 2019 #2
Man of the road

The four muds think they are off-limits to any criticism because they are muds. The entitlement complex is amazing.

Old July 17th, 2019 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
The four muds think they are off-limits to any criticism because they are muds. The entitlement complex is amazing.
Correct you are, White Brother, on the entitlement of muds.

Add the fact that they are mud females and they thought NO ONE would have the balls to attack them!!!

I don't like the great golden hype. And, I do have to get more data before I take steps to begin to validate a hypothesis I am forming that there are jooz allowing the hype to get away with this for some nefarious purpose, as yet to be ascertained.

I could be way, way wrong and I'll happily admit that I was wrong if my tentative hypothesis is proven false.

Just recall, members, lurkers, and guests. You read my tentative hypothesis on VNN first.

Old July 18th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

Did GEICO lose their spokesman?

Thread