Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Takimag and White Nationalism

The liberals called paleoconservatives at Takimag sort of and through channels address white nationalism yet again. They're still going months later after our modest kickings of them back in April.

Now, instead of acting like complete fags and paranoid Midol-needing bitches, what you here ought to be doing is taking wherever these guys touch our themes and ripping them up, showing them how to do it right. Showing the difference between our "take" on the world and theirs.

We have three stories today alone while these midgets are talking about giving society a new vision of order, how WN lack this and that. We have a wigger. Murdered by the real article. We have a daughter whose father was kicked unconscious when by niggers when he tried to protect her from their molestations. We have a retarded white male teen gang raped by niggers. And the fourth story is about some bottle blond crying about the use of the word nigger - which is treated as the big story of the day by our free and independent media.


Race and the Elites
Posted by Richard Spencer on July 16, 2008

The great Jim Kalb has responded to Paul’s recent post on ”Thinking about White Nationalism.” Kalb brings up the issue of whether things like white guilt or multiculturalism are the worldviews of the public at large or just the managerial elite.

The materials that white nationalists bring into play seem inadequate for any serious war for civilization. The most they may land up producing is a fiercely defended critical perspective. And while that perspective can be directed against leftist and neoconservative assumptions, it is not likely to carry our society toward a new vision of order.

In addition to that point, which I agree with, and which suggests a welcome concern with visions of order, he makes another point that in the past he’s emphasized in a variety of ways:

The majority in a multicultural society is encouraging others to trash its heritage and to practice discrimination against the majority. What is wrong ... is not oppression by others but the glorification of self-destructive behavior.

I think here he’s taking too seriously the idea of the majority as an actor that deliberates and makes decisions that are attributable to the people in general. In fact, the active part of the “majority” that’s doing the encouraging is our ruling class of experts, managers, and functionaries, the heritage they want trashed is not their heritage of social rationalization but the competing incompatible heritage of classical antiquity, Jerusalem, the European middle ages, and normal life in general, and the “majority” targeted for discrimination is not experts, managers, and functionaries but normal white men, who are not as such our dominant class. (White male managers and experts are powerful because they are managers and experts, not because they are white males.)

The entire post is worth reading.


http://www.takimag.com/sniperstower/...nd_the_elites/
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

What I have said time and time again is the right way to go continues to be correct. We must simultaneously attack the 'respectable' right and the jew-left. Leaving only us and the jews in the field as viable options - first intellectually then physically. There is no other way to go. These conservatives maundering for money about presenting people with visions of order - this is so far afield from daily white experience as to be ridiculous. And through what medium are they going to reach the people? Not through tv. Not through any substantial newspaper or magazine. Through the internet, darkly. Judeo-corporate forces working around the clock to shut down that modest transmission belt too.

The way to destroy the blanch right is to laugh at it first, and to rebut it second.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

This is a piece by a Jim Kalb, who I'm not familiar with, in response to a piece by jew Paul Gottfried, who is, as you probably know, Big Jew's agent in the paleoconservative camp. His mission being to render conservatism and pseudo-white nationalism safe for jews.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Whiteness studies

Paul Gottfried makes some interesting points in a thinkpiece on white nationalists over at Takimag. His basic argument:

The rising generation cares even less than its parents about holding on to an inherited civilization. Most of my students in Western civ courses have only the vaguest idea of the figures in the Bible (including Jesus) and their knowledge of modern history is usually confined to such inanities as "Hitler was a bad man because he was intolerant."

That being the case, the advantage of the white nationalist Right under present circumstances is that "it promotes a sense of belonging and elitism that does not depend on sustaining past traditions" that no longer exist.

The basic problem with the approach, of course, is that "whiteness" doesn't have much to say about what life is about, so it can't serve as the basis of social order. That's why the extreme nationalists and racists of the last century relied so much on theatrics and on an ideology of infinite struggle for infinite dominion that made no sense and could only end in catastrophe. As Gottfried puts it in connection with the present situation:

The materials that white nationalists bring into play seem inadequate for any serious war for civilization. The most they may land up producing is a fiercely defended critical perspective. And while that perspective can be directed against leftist and neoconservative assumptions, it is not likely to carry our society toward a new vision of order.

In addition to that point, which I agree with, and which suggests a welcome concern with visions of order, he makes another point that in the past he's emphasized in a variety of ways:

The majority in a multicultural society is encouraging others to trash its heritage and to practice discrimination against the majority. What is wrong ... is not oppression by others but the glorification of self-destructive behavior.

I think here he's taking too seriously the idea of the majority as an actor that deliberates and makes decisions that are attributable to the people in general. In fact, the active part of the "majority" that's doing the encouraging is our ruling class of experts, managers, and functionaries, the heritage they want trashed is not their heritage of social rationalization but the competing incompatible heritage of classical antiquity, Jerusalem, the European middle ages, and normal life in general, and the "majority" targeted for discrimination is not experts, managers, and functionaries but normal white men, who are not as such our dominant class. (White male managers and experts are powerful because they are managers and experts, not because they are white males.)

"Public opinion" shouldn't be understood as if it were a direct outcome of whatever the views the individuals making up the public happen to be, with the way the views are aggregated a secondary matter. In a mass society of 300,000,000 people dominated by huge institutions and by specialists there's not much practical reason for any particular individual to put serious thought into political and social issues. It makes more sense for each to go with the flow, as the flow is represented to him by a system of public discussion and information dominated by expertise, large institutions, and money. If he comes up with a view at odds with the official view, people will call him names, he'll have to come up with his own Theory of Everything to defend it, and nobody will understand him anyway. Why bother? And if you're going to go along anyway, why not reduce friction and tell yourself it's all for the best?

Modern society has a remarkable ability to separate man from his fellows and from his own identity and heritage, so that the only available principles of order and functioning are the ones formally laid down. That's one reason modern society is able to combine tyranny with a manner of functioning that is usually comparatively nonviolent. Even when it turns to atrocity the atrocities are bureaucratic and orderly, with people standing quietly in line waiting to be murdered.

Modern inclusivist society represents that atomizing tendency on steroids. The tendency enables it to destroy whole peoples in a gentle and orderly manner. Under such circumstances, does it really make sense to represent that society and what it does as the people's own choice? How can a disconnected aggregate like the present American people think or make choices? To my mind, rather than blaming the victim it makes more sense to investigate how accepted views are defined and propagated, what contrary impulses there are that might be the basis of something better, and how to disrupt what's being propagated and give rationality and public presence to more hopeful principles now suppressed.

* By Jim Kalb at 07/16/2008 - 9:59am

http://turnabout.ath.cx:8000/node/2730
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #5
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,465
Sean Gruber
Default

Quote:
The materials that white nationalists bring into play seem inadequate for [sic] any serious war for civilization.
Facts are inadequate in a serious war for civilization. We need Theories! Specifically, we need Theories that do battle with or explain away Facts (like the fact that niggers are scum). We need to transcend facts, etc. etc. etc.

Order means some way niggers and Whites "can live in the same government," to paraphrase old Tom. Our "fiercely defended critical perspective" (say, isn't that a Theory?) is "not likely" to find that Way. No shit.

In their view, the greatest American philosopher of our time was Rodney King, who said "Can't we all just get along?" A new vision of order. Put Rodney up for a Nobel...or forward as a regular Taki contributor.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post
Facts are inadequate in a serious war for civilization. We need Theories! Specifically, we need Theories that do battle with or explain away Facts (like the fact that niggers are scum). We need to transcend facts, etc. etc. etc.

Order means some way niggers and Whites "can live in the same government," to paraphrase old Tom. Our "fiercely defended critical perspective" (say, isn't that a Theory?) is "not likely" to find that Way. No shit.

In their view, the greatest American philosopher of our time was Rodney King, who said "Can't we all just get along?" A new vision of order. Put Rodney up for a Nobel...or as a regular Taki contributor.
Yes sir. You beat me. I'm going to rip this shit up in my next post. That's our job. Show where they are wrong. Show what they fear to say. It's not real hard to figure out. They always stick on the same couple points.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #7
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,465
Sean Gruber
Default

Kalb's comment is just a word salad.

He's crying like that bitch on The View.

[EDIT: "To my mind, rather than blaming the victim it makes more sense to investigate how accepted views are defined and propagated, what contrary impulses there are that might be the basis of something better, and how to disrupt what's being propagated and give rationality and public presence to more hopeful principles now suppressed." WTF, man? This would make sense only to The View bitch, the kwan terrified by coon.]

Last edited by Sean Gruber; July 18th, 2008 at 12:52 AM. Reason: addition
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #8
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The liberals called paleoconservatives at Takimag sort of and through channels address white nationalism yet again. They're still going months later after our modest kickings of them back in April.

Now, instead of acting like complete fags and paranoid Midol-needing bitches, what you here ought to be doing is taking wherever these guys touch our themes and ripping them up, showing them how to do it right. Showing the difference between our "take" on the world and theirs.

We have three stories today alone while these midgets are talking about giving society a new vision of order, how WN lack this and that. We have a wigger. Murdered by the real article. We have a daughter whose father was kicked unconscious when by niggers when he tried to protect her from their molestations. We have a retarded white male teen gang raped by niggers. And the fourth story is about some bottle blond crying about the use of the word nigger - which is treated as the big story of the day by our free and independent media.


Race and the Elites
Posted by Richard Spencer on July 16, 2008

The great Jim Kalb has responded to Paul’s recent post on ”Thinking about White Nationalism.” Kalb brings up the issue of whether things like white guilt or multiculturalism are the worldviews of the public at large or just the managerial elite.

The materials that white nationalists bring into play seem inadequate for any serious war for civilization. The most they may land up producing is a fiercely defended critical perspective. And while that perspective can be directed against leftist and neoconservative assumptions, it is not likely to carry our society toward a new vision of order.

In addition to that point, which I agree with, and which suggests a welcome concern with visions of order, he makes another point that in the past he’s emphasized in a variety of ways:

The majority in a multicultural society is encouraging others to trash its heritage and to practice discrimination against the majority. What is wrong ... is not oppression by others but the glorification of self-destructive behavior.

I think here he’s taking too seriously the idea of the majority as an actor that deliberates and makes decisions that are attributable to the people in general. In fact, the active part of the “majority” that’s doing the encouraging is our ruling class of experts, managers, and functionaries, the heritage they want trashed is not their heritage of social rationalization but the competing incompatible heritage of classical antiquity, Jerusalem, the European middle ages, and normal life in general, and the “majority” targeted for discrimination is not experts, managers, and functionaries but normal white men, who are not as such our dominant class. (White male managers and experts are powerful because they are managers and experts, not because they are white males.)

The entire post is worth reading.


http://www.takimag.com/sniperstower/...nd_the_elites/


A people being exterminated by power elites does not seek "order". If anything it seeks chaos, because this obcession with "order" and passivity are part of the disease, not the cure. Defending ones race and family against vipers trying to destroy everything good and beautiful is not an orderly thing and surely not for the fainthearted. Its a messy, intense task..........and people that dont want to get their delicate little fingers dirty are not equal to it
__________________
"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Whiteness studies

Paul Gottfried makes some interesting points in a thinkpiece on white nationalists over at Takimag. His basic argument:

The rising generation cares even less than its parents about holding on to an inherited civilization. Most of my students in Western civ courses have only the vaguest idea of the figures in the Bible (including Jesus) and their knowledge of modern history is usually confined to such inanities as "Hitler was a bad man because he was intolerant."
"
That being the case, the advantage of the white nationalist Right under present circumstances is that "it promotes a sense of belonging and elitism that does not depend on sustaining past traditions" that no longer exist.

More accurate: White Nationalism summons the people that made the West the conservatives pretend to defend to align themselves around the one point from which successful resistance to the jews' Multicultural Tyranny can be mounted - their race. Liberal individualism masquerading as traditional conservatism has nothing to offer those who don't like the current state of affairs except words and words and ever more words. Individualism is liberalism - and it is the flip side of communism: yet another way to rip the White race apart. White nationalists know what conservatives who are actually liberals do not: one can only be individual in a White society. A White man can as well be an individual in a sea of niggers or mexcrement as in a sea of tiger sharks.

The basic problem with the approach, of course, is that "whiteness" doesn't have much to say about what life is about, so it can't serve as the basis of social order.

This is good satire, except it isn't. He's serious. In a world in which the big story in the news is a scared white girl's tearful apology lest she be thought to have misused the 'N-word,' what Whiteness has to say and offer is the prospect of survival. White nationalism has very much to say about LIFE ITSELF. And that's no joke when the three real and unreported stories of the day concern:

- a white teen gang raped and tortured by a gang of niggers
- a white father gang attacked and kicked near death by a gang of niggers when he tried to protect his 12-year-old daughter from the molestation
- a white nigger faithfully follow jew-tv's prescribed cultural patterns being murdered by a real nigger.

Whiteness "can't serve as the basis of social order," you say? Then why do White families nearly always move to WHITER areas than the ones they leave? Why do White kids instinctively band together in school lunch rooms? Why does the federal government you conservatives hate force integration on us? Why does it overtly, routinely and consistently discriminate against Whites, and why does it deny free association, to ensure that Whites can never form neighborhoods, let alone states or nations of their own?

In fact, liberal-who-thinks-he's-conservative Kalb simply can't recognize that Whiteness is real. Whites are a breed of dog, different from the other breeds. We have our own ways. They are recognizable and identifiable. We know and prefer our own, just like the other races. Professional religion pumpers and jesus jumpers have sold their souls to ZOG in exchange for tax credits and tv time. They claim that race doesn't matter - we're all good liberals now in that regard, the conservatives more fervently than most. Yet how many Catholic families would rather live in a neighborhood full of Mexican Catholics rather than a neighborhood full of WASPs? You know the answer. Without race there is no basis for social order except for the gun. And that is a particularly unstable and unpleasant way to live, as we are coming to find out. With race in common, life is lived at a much higher common denominator. Race is not everything, but it does make almost everything possible. Or have the non-White Catholics (the majority of Catholics) managed a Bach cantata or a Chartres yet?


That's why the extreme nationalists and racists of the last century relied so much on theatrics and on an ideology of infinite struggle for infinite dominion that made no sense and could only end in catastrophe. As Gottfried puts it in connection with the present situation:

The nationalists in Germany nearly overthrew exactly the same tyranny the conservative pretends to fight today. It is only the conservative's cowardice that prevents his observing that the jews who own the US and control the media and law schools today are the blood and bone brothers of the b'nai who upset Russia and ushered in the worst and widest-scale mass of murders ever perpetrated on terra firma. Neocons = communists = jews. The jews and the 'nazis' are the only ones who acknowledge that. The jews in private, the nazis, as you call us, whether we are or not, in public. You conservatives are cowards playing make believe.

The materials that white nationalists bring into play seem inadequate for any serious war for civilization. The most they may land up producing is a fiercely defended critical perspective. And while that perspective can be directed against leftist and neoconservative assumptions, it is not likely to carry our society toward a new vision of order.

"War for civilization"? If Gottfried were a goy like I presume Kalb is, he'd be a fool. But Gottfried is a kike, which is a synonym for liar. Jew Gottfried well knows the war is not for civilization but for survival. White genes are the same thing as civilization. The form the civilization takes matters little. Whites can devise whatever they need. Whites have proved time and again they can thrive from Everest to Everglades. The blood beats the Book every time. Christianity isn't the West - even a nigger can be a Christian. What a nigger can't be is a White man, which is to say, a human. And no amount of Catholic hubris will change that fact. Side note: when did factophobia become conservative? Probably about the same time jewish liberals took over conservatism and made it wear the equality yoke. Once you've agreed to parrot the Giant Lie of Racial Equality, ignoring the smaller stuff is child's play. Catholics are good at playing with children, as their jewish bosses inform us near daily.

You know, if you stamp on an anthill, the ants don't sit there pondering theoretical visions of social order, they rush around saving their eggs. Figure it out, dullards. The attack waged on the White race through the mass media and the central state is genocidal. When they show attractive white girls next to niggers, they mean it. That's what they want. No white men, and white women producing nigger babies. It's a war, not, as the conservatives want to pretend, some grocery store contest to see which five year old can draw the cutest picture of a Halloween pumpkin.


In addition to that point, which I agree with, and which suggests a welcome concern with visions of order, he makes another point that in the past he's emphasized in a variety of ways:

"Visions of order"? But surely this is the rationalism the conservatives used to mock, back in the eighties when they produced smart stuff. The house is burning down while you're sitting in your study drawing up plans for gazebos. We don't need visions of order, we need White neighborhoods allowed by law to retain their character. Or having the firepower to keep their character through blunt, crude, barbarian bloodletting.

The majority in a multicultural society is encouraging others to trash its heritage and to practice discrimination against the majority. What is wrong ... is not oppression by others but the glorification of self-destructive behavior.

Really? The majority is doing that? The majority that moves to be with Whites? The majority that votes against affirmative action? That votes against foreign wars? That votes against open borders? The majority aint got nothing to say about anything in this country. If voting mattered, the government would advise against it, and if you persisted, it would outlaw it. As always, the conservative never gets close enough to look at the who. Safer to stick to the abstractions: visions of order. Much safer to write about those beautiful visions than the jews who own and operate our law schools, mass media and Congress. Are conservatives cowards or fools? Friend, why quibble? They are both.

I think here he's taking too seriously the idea of the majority as an actor that deliberates and makes decisions that are attributable to the people in general. In fact, the active part of the "majority" that's doing the encouraging is our ruling class of experts, managers, and functionaries, the heritage they want trashed is not their heritage of social rationalization but the competing incompatible heritage of classical antiquity, Jerusalem, the European middle ages, and normal life in general, and the "majority" targeted for discrimination is not experts, managers, and functionaries but normal white men, who are not as such our dominant class. (White male managers and experts are powerful because they are managers and experts, not because they are white males.)

"Public opinion" shouldn't be understood as if it were a direct outcome of whatever the views the individuals making up the public happen to be, with the way the views are aggregated a secondary matter. In a mass society of 300,000,000 people dominated by huge institutions and by specialists there's not much practical reason for any particular individual to put serious thought into political and social issues. It makes more sense for each to go with the flow, as the flow is represented to him by a system of public discussion and information dominated by expertise, large institutions, and money. If he comes up with a view at odds with the official view, people will call him names, he'll have to come up with his own Theory of Everything to defend it, and nobody will understand him anyway. Why bother? And if you're going to go along anyway, why not reduce friction and tell yourself it's all for the best?

Modern society has a remarkable ability to separate man from his fellows and from his own identity and heritage, so that the only available principles of order and functioning are the ones formally laid down. That's one reason modern society is able to combine tyranny with a manner of functioning that is usually comparatively nonviolent. Even when it turns to atrocity the atrocities are bureaucratic and orderly, with people standing quietly in line waiting to be murdered.

Modern inclusivist society represents that atomizing tendency on steroids. The tendency enables it to destroy whole peoples in a gentle and orderly manner. Under such circumstances, does it really make sense to represent that society and what it does as the people's own choice? How can a disconnected aggregate like the present American people think or make choices? To my mind, rather than blaming the victim it makes more sense to investigate how accepted views are defined and propagated, what contrary impulses there are that might be the basis of something better, and how to disrupt what's being propagated and give rationality and public presence to more hopeful principles now suppressed.

Yes - it does make sense to study and understand The System. But that is what conservatives never do. Because if they did, they would discover what White nationalists have found - that the System is based on the denial of White identity, precisely so that jews and the coloreds they use to wreck our nation can continue to eat us in peace. Conservatives dare not question the basis of the System that, no matter they are less handsomely rewarded than overt liberals, sustains their livelihoods. They remain liberals who dare not look in the mirror and see themselves for what they are: props of a System they ostensibly battle against.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 18th, 2008 at 02:28 AM.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #10
Live Free
Terry Phillips
 
Live Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Havana, FL
Posts: 792
Live Free
Default

Never in all of Uhmerican history has a conservative ever conserved a goddamn thing. A conservative gets you to the exact same place a liberal does, it just takes them a little longer and they whine about it on the way. To paraphrase Rockwell, 'A conservative fights to save his money, a national socialist fights to save his race.' Of the two, I prefer blood to shekels.
__________________
Kith, kin, and kind. First, last, and always.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #11
Horseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,704
Horseman
Default

Damn Alex - Good stuff. On this "theory" - I believe in theory myself (used to be a physics major). Are you talking about a finite set of principles that you could point a brainwashed mind to, and have him understand it easily? Having the truth on our side - truth that goes right to the floor of reality, it makes theory possible, unlike all the the charlatans, who need to waive their hands and put on a show to get people to believe them.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Damn Alex - Good stuff. On this "theory" - I believe in theory myself (used to be a physics major). Are you talking about a finite set of principles that you could point a brainwashed mind to, and have him understand it easily? Having the truth on our side - truth that goes right to the floor of reality, it makes theory possible, unlike all the the charlatans, who need to waive their hands and put on a show to get people to believe them.
What theory?

I'm not sure what you're saying. Spell it out and I'll respond.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

My point is these conservatives are fluffers. They stroke a lot but never fuck anything. They pretend to talk about race but truly they don't. They revert to liberalism - we are our brother's zookeeper and all that other failed socialist junk I denounce on the other thread.

These conservatives are actually liberal.

WN can gain from making our case against the Catholic case.

Their case is that our duty is to help our lowly brethren. This is a version of Kipling's white man's burden.

I deny whites have a burden; more than that, I deny whites CAN do anything to uplift blacks.

Catholics never speak about what Whites owe their White brothers. The Catholic principle is we owe in expanding circle of loyalty - more to those closer, less to those farther away. The whites from whom we extract money and "ask" to use crap talk to absorb the nigger pounding (airwaves, violence, general stupidity) never get one sentence of thought from the Catholics who claim we owe a duty to the farthest out circle of all, the nigworld. The Catholics are wrong. The nigger is not our brother and we owe it nothing.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 20th, 2008 at 02:53 PM.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

The difference, today, between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives are liberals out of fear of the jews whereas the liberals actually believe their own bs.

The conservatives are cowards, the liberals are dreamers or idiots.

The jews set the line and determine the agenda.

Our argument is with the jews, but we must get to them, many times, not directly but through the niggers and zamfiracts.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #15
Horseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,704
Horseman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What theory?

I'm not sure what you're saying. Spell it out and I'll respond.

what Sgruber was saying about needing theories as the basis for a movement.
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
what Sgruber was saying about needing theories as the basis for a movement.
no, it's not that complicated. that's higher-level problem for after survival is secured. you don't need a theory to resist being discriminated against and physically attacked.

the public is more with us than against us. it won't back us because we don't have power or the clear prospect of it. we won't lead because the chances of winning appear slim, jail or death great. if we won't lead, if we won't even use our own names to denounce the jew-led genocide over the Internet, let alone in public, we can hardly expect those we deride as lemmings to follow.

so we watch as the jews' multicultural charade plays out...

it is not clear how things will unfold, altho it seems likely they will not develop in a way that benefits whites, at least not directly.

but we are correct in our criticisms of the Kwa and the kikes behind it, and it will indeed continue to disintegrate in the ways we observe here daily.

whites are entirely capable of spontaneous organization and action should the circumstances arise.

pending that day, it behooves us to do the best we can to 1) showcase the WN case, to attract the marginal intelligent mind; 2) develop local networks that can sustain our families through depression and disaster; 3) get the next generation up to speed quicker than we could in pre-Internet times; 4) breed and encourage our children to breed with like minds, and, as we did for them, teach them to defend themselves by training them in who we are and who are our enemies.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 20th, 2008 at 02:54 PM.
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #17
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default

Gottfried quote:

Quote:
The basic problem with the approach, of course, is that "whiteness" doesn't have much to say about what life is about, so it can't serve as the basis of social order.
This has been their favorite jibe the past couple of years -- that Whites "have no culture," etc. Well, a generation of jewish electronic programming indeed has dissolved our organic culture for a large percentage of whites and replaced it with consumerist anti-culture, but it is precisely White nationalists who are trying to re-grow this culture. Our ranks at this point are vanishingly small, but the quality is high and what we are doing is quite real.

There is also a silver lining to being the Founders of the next White culture. We don't have to follow the old rules, possibly jew re-interpreted rules, of any predecessors. That's the unintended consequences of jews dissolving our ancient culture, which had some possibly inchoate universalist ideas in it.

The new White culture will teach that your most important identity is not your religion or your country or your favorite genre of music, but your race. The new White culture will teach "no jews, just right."

We don't need millenia of tradition. We can make it up for ourselves, on the spot, and who cares if some jews or catholics tell us its inadequate. What we make up on the spot is infinitely better than the poisonous concoctions that they are pushing.
__________________
Godzilla mit uns!
http://mindweaponsinragnarok.wordpress.com
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #18
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default

Reading the latest comments at the above linked Takimag article, it's clear that they have moved several degrees in our direction. There's quite a long page of intelligent comments that are very favorable to our point of view.
__________________
Godzilla mit uns!
http://mindweaponsinragnarok.wordpress.com
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #19
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander
 
Brian Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 848
Brian Stone
Default

White Nationalism, as such, has no real world view and that is its achilles heel.

I think that's what disturbs some "conservatives," who often express WN views but denounce WN.

Whites move to be amongst other whites because of security, shared values and a sense of community. That doesn't make for a firm world view however, which is why they scatter like birds at the first hint of an attack on their community.

This is why I have harped on the need for something more concrete, based in biology. I believe whites are special, indeed superior. I realize that many white people, even on VNN, feel uncomfortable with that but it is the truth.

A simple assertion of our "right" to be amongst our own kind, to honor our own traditions, and to protect our heritage, is grossly inadequate in the face of the sort of aggressive slo-mo genocide being perpetrated on our people right now. We need to be more aggressive and assert our uniqueness and specialness as a people. Moreover, we need to tie that into a world view that we can rally around and assert.

Right now, all we have are pallid appeals to "culture" which Kalb rightly points out is meaningless to a people who have had their culture destroyed.

-Brian
__________________
Create the world you want to live in

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #20
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post
White Nationalism, as such, has no real world view and that is its achilles heel.

I think that's what disturbs some "conservatives," who often express WN views but denounce WN.

Whites move to be amongst other whites because of security, shared values and a sense of community. That doesn't make for a firm world view however, which is why they scatter like birds at the first hint of an attack on their community.

This is why I have harped on the need for something more concrete, based in biology. I believe whites are special, indeed superior. I realize that many white people, even on VNN, feel uncomfortable with that but it is the truth.

A simple assertion of our "right" to be amongst our own kind, to honor our own traditions, and to protect our heritage, is grossly inadequate in the face of the sort of aggressive slo-mo genocide being perpetrated on our people right now. We need to be more aggressive and assert our uniqueness and specialness as a people. Moreover, we need to tie that into a world view that we can rally around and assert.

Right now, all we have are pallid appeals to "culture" which Kalb rightly points out is meaningless to a people who have had their culture destroyed.

-Brian
Well, then expand on this "worldview" you speak of. It seems kind of vague to me, and I don't wake up in the morning saying, "I sure wish I had a worldview." If the White nationalist lacking in a "Weltanschauung" was a character in The Wizard of Oz -- the White nationalist, "I wish I had a world view," what would he be like?

I think this "worldview" thing you speak of, inasmuch as it exists at all, has to re-grow out of necessity. It can't be re-grafted via intellectual effort.
__________________
Godzilla mit uns!
http://mindweaponsinragnarok.wordpress.com
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.
Page generated in 0.17334 seconds.