Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 29th, 2005 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Arrow Listen to The Radio Intro/Bumper Music Sampler

This is something I've been working on this past week. My thanks to Stan for the sound effects and the server upload. More can be added later as we decide the name of the show.

Tell me what you think.

http://68.36.72.101/rmbump5.mp3

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old March 29th, 2005 #2
LindaLou

I like it.....and it sounds GREAT....

Old March 29th, 2005 #3
sorinarlechin

It would be nice when it actually hapens to be on that airport.
Untill then keep up the good work.
Sound is good.

Old March 29th, 2005 #4
Chain

Sounds very fine, though, if the initial introduction prior to "We're not gonna take it" is used, the music behind your voice (and maybe the crowd's cheers too) need to be boosted quite a bit higher in the mix, in my opinion.

Old March 29th, 2005 #5
Joe Snuffy

Sounds good and I also agree with Chain in regards to the mix.

What do you have for a microphone?

Old March 30th, 2005 #6
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
Sounds good and I also agree with Chain in regards to the mix.

What do you have for a microphone?
It actually sounds different playing through my browser. I tried many different EQ settings on different players before going with this cut. This is just the rough draft of a bigger idea.

As for the mike, it is a cheapy! I will play around with the tracks tommorow. The main problem I have is the voiceover being unintelligible after I turn up those settings.

Hey.... maybe we could get one of our sexy sounding gals to help with the voiceovers.

– Any Mechanic

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old March 30th, 2005 #7
Stan Sikorski
Returned

R,

If your program has an adjustable compressor with ducking capability, that would smooth out the overall presentation and keep the voiceover on top, clear and even. Use it also on the music but not on the crowd or jet. If you need to, send me the raw music and voiceover tracks and I'll duck it and finalize it.

What I've heard already though is awesome. This is what we need - White brains working and doing together. There is no doubt that the quality of production value is a non-issue. It's the content contibutors that we need now.

Old March 31st, 2005 #8
The King

Dee Snider of Twisted Sister who wrote and sings We're Not Gonna Take It is a jew.

Are you familiar with the WinMX p2p program ? You can download music from the net including most of the songs listed in the Bumper Music - Suggestions thread.

Old March 31st, 2005 #9
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King
Dee Snider of Twisted Sister who wrote and sings We're Not Gonna Take It is a jew.

Are you familiar with the WinMX p2p program ? You can download music from the net including most of the songs listed in the Bumper Music - Suggestions thread.
King...

This is just a sampler and NOT a final cut. It's purpose is merely to test equipment capabilities and drum up some interest in the radio show... lighten up. I'm not here to win over the choir... I am here to win over the White lemmings and that song speaks volumes to them. That is why I temporarily chose it.

If it's not to your liking, maybe you could create something better. We are still in the stage of exploring concepts and need all the help we can get.

PS: Thanks for the links.

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old April 1st, 2005 #10
The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald
King...

This is just a sampler and NOT a final cut. It's purpose is merely to test equipment capabilities and drum up some interest in the radio show... lighten up. I'm not here to win over the choir... I am here to win over the White lemmings and that song speaks volumes to them. That is why I temporarily chose it.

If it's not to your liking, maybe you could create something better. We are still in the stage of exploring concepts and need all the help we can get.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings R MacDonald, that wasn't my intent. I was merely pointing out that you start with a fantasy broadcast of jews being airlifted out of america, which is clever and amusing, then you segue into some vulgar and ridiculous american jew and his band braying "We're Not Gonna Take It."

If you can download the Eurythmics' Would I Lie to You from WinMX and try it in place of Dee Snider I think you might like it. The instrumental intro to that song, and the song itself would be a perfect tongue-in-cheek segue from the airport fantasy scene into the program.
Quote:
PS: Thanks for the links.
My pleasure.

Old April 1st, 2005 #11
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default It's Okay...

Quote:
Sorry if I hurt your feelings R MacDonald, that wasn't my intent. I was merely pointing out that you start with a fantasy broadcast of jews being airlifted out of america, which is clever and amusing, then you segue into some vulgar and ridiculous american jew and his band braying "We're Not Gonna Take It."

If you can download the Eurythmics' Would I Lie to You from WinMX and try it in place of Dee Snider I think you might like it. The instrumental intro to that song, and the song itself would be a perfect tongue-in-cheek segue from the airport fantasy scene into the program.
The correlation I make to that TS song is probably not the same as yours. When I was young we were not allowed to listen to groups like TS anyway.

I like it based on it's use in the movie "Iron Eagle" when all the kids decided to defy ZOG, monkeywrench the Air Force base, and steal two fully armed F-16s. This is really my only exposure to this song.

You have to admit, that scene felt pretty good.

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old April 3rd, 2005 #12
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

What's that soundtrack playing in the beginning? I've heard it before dozens of times but can't remember whether it's from a movie, radio or a CD. Who composed it?

Old April 4th, 2005 #13
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thexder 3D
What's that soundtrack playing in the beginning? I've heard it before dozens of times but can't remember whether it's from a movie, radio or a CD. Who composed it?
It's the theme to "Delta Force" by Alan Silvestri... I know, a Jew wrote it.

Fitting they would compose their own exit music.

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old April 4th, 2005 #14
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I like it too,Keep it up Mac.

The cause,really needs a lot more of this kind of attitude.

The jews have get a huge head start on us,propagandawise.

Good start,and a great idea.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 12th, 2005 #15
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Quote:

I agree about TS and that song. Most people will associate it in particular with the vulgar video that was shown on MTV at the time of its peak in popularity. On the other hand, the Eurythmics' song is a great choice and very fitting. IMHO.

But I'm excited by what you are doing. Don't let suggestions by virtual WNs get in your way, R Mac.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old May 1st, 2005 #16
ohgolly

Thumbs up

Was that Ludwig I heard on the tail end of the eight minute radio spot? Good choice, somebody.....

Old May 1st, 2005 #17
Stan Sikorski
Returned

None other, courtesy of a Windows XP media player sample to show off the players capability, packaged with the player. Not the full 9th but a good bit of it performed by the Seattle Symphony. I'm using bits of it when needed.

Thread