VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 3 Weeks Ago #1
alex revision

alex revision
Default Do All Humans Have Equal Value?

WotW evaluates a leftist trope and considers the dangers of linguistic manipulation

Old 3 Weeks Ago #2
JewExpert
Banned

the wordiness is exhausting. someone who talked like that in person would be beaten to death

anyone who uses the word 'leftist' instead of the term 'kikes' is most likely an idiot.

but I get it, revolution is a hobby for most whites,er the .001% with foresight to understand what's going to happen to the next generation of whites.

most whites are clever enough to realize they're probably gonna be dead before the real action gets going. but they are still too stupid to know who's behind it, if Donald kike tells them its the Mexicans, they don't know any better. if Donald Kike tells them it's the Muslims, they don't know any better. If you tell them it's the niggers raping the white women, they will probably kill you for saying it. even if they know its true. because all the other morons would socially ostracize them for saying the truth.

if you tell them it's the Chinese, they will nod their heads in agreement. Even though Chinese made them everything they use, they are as infinitely dumb as they are infinitely ungrateful and lacking in character or integrity.

Time for whites to face the truth: white nationalism is now nothing more than the ultimate tool of the jews. because white americans are absolute zionized, bolshevized SCUM. ANY movement they would EVER be capable of forming would ALWAYS succumb to the simplest treachery and decieve of the cunning kike, because whites are TOO DUMB to not be easily fooled by even the dumbest 13 year old kikes

don't get me wrong, i'm not BLAMING whites, for being vaccinated, and lobotomized via respiratory bioweapons, and fluoridated and so on. they all marched their own children into ZOG slavery, and everyone else's children on the planet,, that's the key point here. White Americans are not the victims, but the ultimate perpetrators of zionist crime. And in reality deserve to be punished for it as much as the jews themselves.

Old 5 Days Ago #3
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Proud White Guy

Of course not. The idea of equality is absurd, and so is anyone that would say that.

Thread