VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2008 #1
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Freemasons

I'm surprised this hasn't been added.
Or are they harmless social tinkerers not worthy of mention? Thus, irrelavent.
Is their secrecy threatening? Or the dialating of initiation rules which allows non-Whites into the order later in the 20th century?
I don't generally like using Wikipedia as a reference source. But, it was first on the list. At any rate, good enough for beginners:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
"...Islam and Freemasonry

Many Islamic anti-Masonic arguments are closely tied with Anti-Semitism and Anti-Zionism, though other criticisms are made such as linking Freemasonry to Dajjal.[60] Some Muslim anti-Masons argue that Freemasonry promotes the interests of the Jews around the world and that one of its aims is to rebuild the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem after destroying the Al-Aqsa Mosque.[61] In article 28 of its Covenant, Hamas states that Freemasonry, Rotary, and other similar groups "work in the interest of Zionism and according to its instructions…."[62] Many countries with a significant Muslim population do not allow Masonic establishments within their jurisdictions..."
I'm sure I read an essay from John Bryant some time ago, if I'm not mistaken

Old February 5th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Re: Freemasonry off topic?

Arguments against freemasons tend to come from illiterate, fixated morons. This subforum is for specific information about specific opponents.

Hagridden paranoids chasing spooks - you can get that elsewhere. If you're obsessed with any of these "enemies" listed below, there are better places for you:

- Insiders
- lizards
- gosh-durn libruls
- freemasons
- demons
- Illuminati
- antichrists
- false jews
- seclear yoomanists

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 5th, 2008 at 08:43 PM.

Old February 5th, 2008 #3
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Arguments against freemasons tend to come from illiterate, fixated morons. This subforum is for specific information about specific opponents.

Hagridden paranoids chasing spooks - you can get that elsewhere. If you're obsessed with any of these "enemies" listed below, there are better places for you:

- Insiders
- lizards
- gosh-durn libruls
- freemasons
- demons
- Illuminati
- antichrists
- false jews
- seclear yoomanists
The freemasons are the enemy, there is no other way of seeing it. And I am educated.

Old February 5th, 2008 #4
Dirk
Banned

"Finally the Jew gained an increasing influence in all economic undertakings by means of his predominance in the stock-exchange. If not the ownership, at least he secured control of the working power of the nation.

In order to strengthen his political position, he directed his efforts towards removing the barrier of racial and civic discrimination which had hitherto hindered his advance at every turn. With characteristic tenacity he championed the cause of religious tolerance for this purpose; and in the freemason organization, which had fallen completely into his hands, he found a magnificent weapon which helped him to achieve his ends. Government circles, as well as the higher sections of the political and commercial bourgeoisie, fell a prey to his plans through his manipulation of the masonic net, though they themselves did not even suspect what was happening."

Mein Kampf, pp. 260-261

"The propaganda which the freemasons had carried on among the so-called intelligentsia, whereby their pacifist teaching paralyzed the instinct for national self-preservation, was now extended to the broad masses of the workers and bourgeoisie by means of the Press, which was almost everywhere in Jewish hands. To those two instruments of disintegration a third and still more ruthless one was added, namely, the organization of brute physical force among the masses. As massed columns of attacks, the Marxist troops stormed those parts of the social order which had been left standing after the two former undermining operations had done their work."

Mein Kampf, p. 266

Old February 5th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Different time and place. Name me a single influential freemason in 2008.

Old February 5th, 2008 #6
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
The freemasons are the enemy, there is no other way of seeing it. And I am educated.
They are globalists working for one world government and yes they are the enemy.

Old February 6th, 2008 #7
Dirk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Different time and place. Name me a single influential freemason in 2008.
I'm hard pressed to answer this question. I would automatically assume McCain, Romney and Huckabee are all Freemasons, but there's no evidence I can find to support this. However, Freemasons are very secretive especially at the higher levels, and most sources that pop up are from the "freemason conspiracy" sites that are unreliable.

There were several press articles that popped up mentioning Romney and the Freemasons, and the alliance between the Mormons and the Freemasons. Evidently, Joseph Smith was a Freemason. Romney also had something to do with declaring a "Masonic Holiday" in Massachusetts.

Old February 7th, 2009 #8
bmwbiker
......................... .

Freemasons almost destroyed my nation. In my country Croatia, there was few freemasonery chapters, they all was in influence of freemasonery of Serbia (England chapter), and they all worked on Yugoslavi - multikulti idea, in fact freemasons are fathers of Yugoslavi.
They started to mixing nations on Balkan, and only thing what is sve ous is Catholic curch (our Catholic curch is right handed orientated), freemasons was in hands of Serbs and idea of Yugoslavia is just saim idea of Great Serbia
That freemasins idea cost my pepole a lot...we lose 50% of our teritory, we lose 70% of population in wars....they make my nation small: we have now 4 milion pepole who live in Croatia, and 6 milion who live around the world...now we have big problems how make comeback of that imigrant Croats, some of them are comeback but that is not so well....

Communism was in hands of freemasons...Tito was freemason....and saim politics was as freemasonery...multikulti shit....

Today freemasonery again starting to control my nation, they coming again from Belgrade and making chapters in Croatia, saim politics is going on...

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old July 12th, 2009 #9
Benedict

The Freemasons aren't as unified in the later 20th century to the present as they had been. At this point in time, they're more loosely affiliated with regions having entirely different goals. In the United States, the Freemasons held (until the last couple of decades) a very pro-White view. It used to be that niggers, kikes, etc, were not even admitted into the Masons, or at the very least had to be their own separate thing which were largely ignored by any real Masons.

Unfortunately, the jewish tool of liberalism is very pervasive. Years of media bombardment and other forms of psyops have softened even the US Freemasons and made them more kike and mud-friendly.

The issue (at least for the United States, and I don't speak with regards to Masons elsewhere as I have no real knowledge of how things have worked with them there) at hand is not so much if the Masons are the enemy as it is that Big Jew has managed to pervert and defile an organization that was helping White people. This is a clear and present reminder of who the great enemy is (and we have so many enemies): the jew.

Freemasonry, Capitalism, political parties, the media, etc, these are all just organizations and tools. In the right hand, these are things that can benefit Whites. In the hands of Big Jew, these are all a threat to our posterity. It's no different than the ongoing debate about guns. Guns don't kill people. Muds with guns kill people.

Old July 13th, 2009 #10
Myron

-Insiders
- lizards
- gosh-durn libruls
- freemasons
- demons
- Illuminati
- antichrists
- false jews
- seclear yoomanists
-Germans
-English
-Irish
-French
-Russians
-Albanians
-South Koreans

Old January 20th, 2010 #11
bmwbiker
......................... .

New elected Croatian president..he is mason

Goran Strok..mason and Jew
William Mongomery ex. US ambasador in Croatia, also mason and CIA

Slavko Linic...mason

Goldstain..mason, Jew and one of most respected HISTORIAN!!!!!

Zarko Puhovski...mason, Jew and president of HHO

that is just drop in sea of Croatian inner enemies

thing what conecting those people is:
masonery
communism
Jews

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Last edited by bmwbiker; January 20th, 2010 at 12:35 PM.

Old June 24th, 2010 #12
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Freemasonry has been taken over by the Jews, so yes, freemasonry is dangerous. Adolf Hitler knew this and banned Freemasonry in NSDAP Germany--and wisely so.

Old August 9th, 2010 #13
balancedben
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post
Freemasonry has been taken over by the Jews, so yes, freemasonry is dangerous. Adolf Hitler knew this and banned Freemasonry in NSDAP Germany--and wisely so.
That's true. Adam Weisaupt was Jewish by blood and raised as a "Catholic". He formed the Bavarian Illuminati who's sole purpose was to take control of Free Masonry.

Here's some quotes he made >

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...weishaupt.html

Old August 9th, 2010 #14
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by balancedben View Post
That's true. Adam Weisaupt was Jewish by blood and raised as a "Catholic". He formed the Bavarian Illuminati who's sole purpose was to take control of Free Masonry.

Here's some quotes he made >

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...weishaupt.html
Thanks for the heads-up! Jews are dangerous, period!

Thread