VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2017 #201
Gil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yes, Pauly is an Atheist, he says. I'm citing him as being with Phoenix, only one was Xtian, should clarify.
Understood, thank you.

Have A Great White Day.

Old September 3rd, 2017 #202
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Gregory : "pro-White Christians that are left In the world)."
Quote:
"There's no such thing."
But there is:

Old September 3rd, 2017 #203
EternalGlory14

Exclamation

For backdoor access to Stormfront (Windows/Linux/Mac): http://tinyurl.com/getstormfront

For android users:

1. Root your cellphone (Kingroot apk for example) https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...6&d=1449045397

2. Download "Hosts editor" apk from store

3. Insert ip adress and host name as provided on tinyurl link

For iphone users I assume the process is the same, you just have to jailbreak your device.

Old September 3rd, 2017 #204
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
I've always been surprising why this site members used to be so dumb, most of them are like obsessed putinophiles and fans of North Korea, who use language style and idioms of American rednecks and Soviet bolshevik-atheists. This place has virtually been like a reservation for jerks banned in SF. After seeing your message I don't have question anymore: this trash can is run by a scumbag, and as we say in Russia, the fish rots from the head.

I have very little respect for "WhiteRights" as his admiration of anti-White putinism is not any different from your site members views, but even this guy seems a human in comparing with you. And as time shows, Stormfront was treated like the enemy for jewish global elite, while your trash can is still alive and nobody cares of your pathetic existence.
You're suffering from withdraw symptoms from being forcibly weaned off Poison's cock.

Old September 3rd, 2017 #205
surpass

There is a way into SF. Even managed to get it to work. lol

https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/08...ont-heres-how/

Old September 3rd, 2017 #206
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Yeah, it works. I found out how to do it by going over to the National Alliance forum. It's easier than it at first appears. Stormfront is alive again, provided you follow the proper resuscitation methods.

Thread