VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2013 #1581
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Go ahead and educate me.
An idiot, seeking education by perusing the tedium that is this thread, would be left as helpless at page 79 as he was at page one.

Old October 20th, 2013 #1582
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
An idiot, seeking education by perusing the tedium that is this thread, would be left as helpless at page 79 as he was at page one.
The idiot Mike toad it is you and your assumption as to what I ask and what I said.. and why.

Not very bright are you?

Old October 20th, 2013 #1583
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
The idiot Mike toad it is you and your assumption as to what I ask and what I said.. and why.

Not very bright are you?
Bright as I need to be, Hardboy.
The jew laughs at the feeble 'intellectual' anti-semites who lack the wit and imagination to breakout of the mental corrals formed by the jewish paradigm.
Right wing/leftwing, church/state, liberal/conservative,...etc,...etc. These labels are the reactions and reflexes the kike has instilled in his goyisch herd.
As I'm fond of saying: Free your mind and your ass will follow!

Old October 20th, 2013 #1584
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Bright as I need to be, Hardboy.
The jew laughs at the feeble 'intellectual' anti-semites who lack the wit and imagination to breakout of the mental corrals formed by the jewish paradigm.
Right wing/leftwing, church/state, liberal/conservative,...etc,...etc. These labels are the reactions and reflexes the kike has instilled in his goyisch herd.
As I'm fond of saying: Free your mind and your ass will follow!
You dont sound like you are but if you insist then who am I to argue with you right?

You know what people who base their existence in assumptions and smart ass remarks are called correct? You dont even have to try to be one it comes natural to you.

Old October 20th, 2013 #1585
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
You know what people who base their existence in assumptions and smart ass remarks are called correct?
uhh...smart-asses?

Old October 20th, 2013 #1586
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
uhh...smart-asses?
Nope........... just your brothers and sisters.

Old October 20th, 2013 #1587
Heather Blue

Why would you have a problem with Hitler, Hardhawk? He took the Jews on and won. Since when does a mere politician do that? If we had anybody that came close to being the genius Hitler was our big, beautiful country would not be tumbling down.

Old October 20th, 2013 #1588
Heather Blue

Okay Mike Toad, since you hate my (mu mu) dress I have been looking for another photo that has no "alien" looking pattern in it. I guess that's what's wrong with my profile photo. But not just because of you, so don't get the big head. People have gotten so race conscience they imagine something racial in every little thing.

My computer crashed. I tried to replace it, but the store did not have the same kind on hand so I purchased a different type. Some of my photo files downloaded, but not all of them and I am having trouble trying to locate them.

Old October 20th, 2013 #1589
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Why would you have a problem with Hitler, Hardhawk? He took the Jews on and won. Since when does a mere politician do that? If we had anybody that came close to being the genius Hitler was our big, beautiful country would not be tumbling down.
Problem with Hitler I dont have and I do think that history written by jews have NOT judge him correctly, to a point.

Won exactly what? Destroy most of the white nations who was intact? or opening to his masters, a road to create the so called cold war and establishing what was yet to be established?

As for genius? Was as much of genius as his counter part was, Einstein. Both a fraud and push overs. Beside the fact to you, it may be a hero, to me is who destroy my country and caused more than a million deaths. It be an insult to my ancestors who fight him and protected our homeland to consider him anything but an enemy same as Brits and americans after WW2 ended who finish his job, and Greece pays to this day.

You glorifying, out of ignorance and want to believe this stooge, it is something he never been. But if you want to discuss it or debate the issue rationally I am game. You may learn many things that you dont know about if you open minded and willing to search and learn.

You look what is in your mind heroic figures of the past to hold on and relive a past that never happen and over looking using selective memory as many do here over looking facts and excusing them. I dont as me and my people as well every true patriot we are fighting day one the same enemies you claim to do but selectively, according to your illusions.

Your beautiful country always been a colony if by beautiful country you mean US or any of the other colonies and what is beautiful only exist in your mind not in the real world.

I dont want to blow the bubble you seem to have but will discuss with you the issue as long it is stay respectful and on line. You are a woman I have no desire to fight with you is below me.

Ask and will respond in kind. But to me Hitler is not worth even a falling hair, of the leader of GD for example.

Old October 20th, 2013 #1590
snowglobe

Quote:

...But if you want to discuss it or debate the issue rationally I am game. You may learn many things that you dont know about if you open minded and willing to search and learn.
I am speaking for myself here, and have no interest in debating you.

I ask that you tell us what you know, and what we should be searching into for ourselves so that we can undersand better ...for those of us who want to that is.

Thanks in advance.

Cops learned to "extrapolate" from bureaucrats who said they were estimating;except when civilians do this- it's called Lieing.:rolleyes:

Old October 20th, 2013 #1591
Heather Blue

Quote:
Problem with Hitler I dont have and I do think that history written by jews have NOT judge him correctly, to a point.

Won exactly what? Destroy most of the white nations who was intact? or opening to his masters, a road to create the so called cold war and establishing what was yet to be established?

As for genius? Was as much of genius as his counter part was, Einstein. Both a fraud and push overs. Beside the fact to you, it may be a hero, to me is who destroy my country and caused more than a million deaths. It be an insult to my ancestors who fight him and protected our homeland to consider him anything but an enemy same as Brits and americans after WW2 ended who finish his job, and Greece pays to this day.

You glorifying, out of ignorance and want to believe this stooge, it is something he never been. But if you want to discuss it or debate the issue rationally I am game. You may learn many things that you dont know about if you open minded and willing to search and learn.

You look what is in your mind heroic figures of the past to hold on and relive a past that never happen and over looking using selective memory as many do here over looking facts and excusing them. I dont as me and my people as well every true patriot we are fighting day one the same enemies you claim to do but selectively, according to your illusions.

Your beautiful country always been a colony if by beautiful country you mean US or any of the other colonies and what is beautiful only exist in your mind not in the real world.

I dont want to blow the bubble you seem to have but will discuss with you the issue as long it is stay respectful and on line. You are a woman I have no desire to fight with you is below me.

Ask and will respond in kind. But to me Hitler is not worth even a falling hair, of the leader of GD for example.
You are Greek? Do you live in Greece? Is that where you post from? (I like the tennis player, Marcus Bagdadis. Hopefully, I got his name right.) I dated a student from Greece in my small hometown college where he was on the football team. Everybody called him "Big Greek." He was very respectful and I liked him very much. After graduation he got married, but I think it was an arranged marriage, at least, it was something both his family and her family wanted. An arranged marriage was a novelty to me although I had no quarrel with it if it was okay with him.

It is true I have no experience of life in Europe. The nations are all so close together it seems to me that each county is very protective of it's unique nationality and look at one another much more critically than we do. But surely, you are aware that we White Americans, the founding people of this country, are proud of our country, too.

Recently, I have heard a couple of references to the United States as the "American experience" and viewed as something of a failure. If we keep going the way we are going it will be a failure. The very idea shocks me.
Personally, I believe we should protect our own national identity since each nation-state has its own individual stamp, but also keep in mind that all white countries must stick together against alien enemies.

Old October 20th, 2013 #1592
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowglobe View Post
I am speaking for myself here, and have no interest in debating you.

I ask that you tell us what you know, and what we should be searching into for ourselves so that we can undersand better ...for those of us who want to that is.

Thanks in advance.
Alex if you dont know what I am talking about, then no matter how detailed I explain to you, still will not be any closer to know what you ask.

So stay out of this.

Old October 20th, 2013 #1593
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
You are Greek? Do you live in Greece? Is that where you post from? (I like the tennis player, Marcus Bagdadis. Hopefully, I got his name right.) I dated a student from Greece in my small hometown college where he was on the football team. Everybody called him "Big Greek." He was very respectful and I liked him very much. After graduation he got married, but I think it was an arranged marriage, at least, it was something both his family and her family wanted. An arranged marriage was a novelty to me although I had no quarrel with it if it was okay with him.

It is true I have no experience of life in Europe. The nations are all so close together it seems to me that each county is very protective of it's unique nationality and look at one another much more critically than we do. But surely, you are aware that we White Americans, the founding people of this country, are proud of our country, too.

Recently, I have heard a couple of references to the United States as the "American experience" and viewed as something of a failure. If we keep going the way we are going it will be a failure. The very idea shocks me.
Personally, I believe we should protect our own national identity since each nation-state has its own individual stamp, but also keep in mind that all white countries must stick together against alien enemies.
Yes I am Greek.

Markos Bagdadis, yes you got the name right. He is a half Lebanese, half Cypriot Greek, in short not Greek in my book. I am not very respectful, if at all, of people who accept to have a woman in arranged marriages. To me they are moutsiosfyrides and with no personality worth to be called Greeks.

Dont ask me to explain what moutsiosfurides mean. Not something flattering in any case.

I respect any person who carry pride for who they are and love for their homeland and though with many here I come to blows and arguments if shit come to shovel for them and I am present I will stand by them and protect them in any way I can even at the cost of my life, which is not so important in the bigger picture.

Do not confuse the fact I dont have much respect and faith as you do, to the colonies of the zionists and what they created as reality there and exporting around the world, with what I think of my brothers and sisters who found themselves, or born into the reality existing, not only in USA but also here in europe. This is what we fighting against to correct.

USA Inc. never reach the level of a nation or in any way white only created the states there. 90% of the Chinese and rest orientals and colors you have there is imported slave labor and build all the infrastructure there, used to be second and third glass citizens, while that suit the agenda of the owners of USA. When that cease to suit their agenda, guess what. You are the second and third glass citizens, and what used to be slave labor, now is the dominating species not only in USA but also in almost all the western so called world.

But I do understand your spirit and support it. Only you must understand that to me at least, speaking for myself, you never reach the level of a nation you are not a population that is united and even among whites you dont see eye to eye. So you may try to keep and present a national ID, but how exactly you going to achieve this, when you are a minority and your worst enemy are zionist white negros?

The founding people of USA and rest of colonies is the ones who financed and promoted what happen to happen and that was white europeans, migrating from dark ages europe, looking for a better future and manipulated to genocide and eliminate all the natives there and steal their lands, not unlike what attempted to happen in ME, today and EuroAsia as well Europe, by the same group using USA to force this reality as their strong military arm who unfortunately the hard core used to be whites, not so much any more. As their usefulness is past now and they become the enemy of the zionist state the few who have left to be worth called whites.

Same scenario different century, same masters manipulating and controlling you. Most posters, I answered here on this subject, I also understood their knowledge of historical fact is a mixture of make believe and a Russian salad of what actually happen and mass media zionist misinformation, mixed together.

And as you said you dont know much of europe but on the other hand if you are white, then is where you come from and where you truly belong. It is none of the generations living there fault or I am suggesting you dont belong there. It is your motherland and you have every right to be where you are, as long you fight for that right, other wise been a slave to the zionist and do nothing about it, because of any excuse many here keep telling to me, you are way over your head, same as South Africans who one day given up and now are eliminated double time and think is karma, but the very few who keep trying to fight back as individuals.

Understand this very clearly. WE ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS. What we who actually make a stand and fight against what attacking to extinct us, dont understand about you and the rest of you, is the fact that you claim many things but none of you ever make a stand and fight back, beside posting big words and claim big ideas on the net. With absolute no substance and action. All we seen is a terrorist state, manned and supported by whites to attack, white nations and not only, pushing and promoting zionist agenda against the rest of us.

SO...... what is the national ID exactly you and the rest are defending or try to keep alive? The scandinavian culture of free sex, gay parades and killing nations for their resources in short the policy of the thief? The destruction of families and drugging children from 2 year old and turning them into legal drugs addicts the rest of their lives and sociopaths? What is it exactly is so special that you defend and what exactly any of you really stand for?

That is what I always ask none answer me beside red thumps and insults which I gladly return to them. It is wrong I know but then again when challenged or insulted it is no way I will back down to any entity, human or any other form.

Last edited by HardHawk; October 20th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Old October 21st, 2013 #1594
Heather Blue

Quote:
Yes I am Greek.

Markos Bagdadis, yes you got the name right. He is a half Lebanese, half Cypriot Greek, in short not Greek in my book. I am not very respectful, if at all, of people who accept to have a woman in arranged marriages. To me they are moutsiosfyrides and with no personality worth to be called Greeks.

Dont ask me to explain what moutsiosfurides mean. Not something flattering in any case.

I respect any person who carry pride for who they are and love for their homeland and though with many here I come to blows and arguments if shit come to shovel for them and I am present I will stand by them and protect them in any way I can even at the cost of my life, which is not so important in the bigger picture.

Do not confuse the fact I dont have much respect and faith as you do, to the colonies of the zionists and what they created as reality there and exporting around the world, with what I think of my brothers and sisters who found themselves, or born into the reality existing, not only in USA but also here in europe. This is what we fighting against to correct.

USA Inc. never reach the level of a nation or in any way white only created the states there. 90% of the Chinese and rest orientals and colors you have there is imported slave labor and build all the infrastructure there, used to be second and third glass citizens, while that suit the agenda of the owners of USA. When that cease to suit their agenda, guess what. You are the second and third glass citizens, and what used to be slave labor, now is the dominating species not only in USA but also in almost all the western so called world.

But I do understand your spirit and support it. Only you must understand that to me at least, speaking for myself, you never reach the level of a nation you are not a population that is united and even among whites you dont see eye to eye. So you may try to keep and present a national ID, but how exactly you going to achieve this, when you are a minority and your worst enemy are zionist white negros?

The founding people of USA and rest of colonies is the ones who financed and promoted what happen to happen and that was white europeans, migrating from dark ages europe, looking for a better future and manipulated to genocide and eliminate all the natives there and steal their lands, not unlike what attempted to happen in ME, today and EuroAsia as well Europe, by the same group using USA to force this reality as their strong military arm who unfortunately the hard core used to be whites, not so much any more. As their usefulness is past now and they become the enemy of the zionist state the few who have left to be worth called whites.

Same scenario different century, same masters manipulating and controlling you. Most posters, I answered here on this subject, I also understood their knowledge of historical fact is a mixture of make believe and a Russian salad of what actually happen and mass media zionist misinformation, mixed together.

And as you said you dont know much of europe but on the other hand if you are white, then is where you come from and where you truly belong. It is none of the generations living there fault or I am suggesting you dont belong there. It is your motherland and you have every right to be where you are, as long you fight for that right, other wise been a slave to the zionist and do nothing about it, because of any excuse many here keep telling to me, you are way over your head, same as South Africans who one day given up and now are eliminated double time and think is karma, but the very few who keep trying to fight back as individuals.

Understand this very clearly. WE ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS. What we who actually make a stand and fight against what attacking to extinct us, dont understand about you and the rest of you, is the fact that you claim many things but none of you ever make a stand and fight back, beside posting big words and claim big ideas on the net. With absolute no substance and action. All we seen is a terrorist state, manned and supported by whites to attack, white nations and not only, pushing and promoting zionist agenda against the rest of us.

SO...... what is the national ID exactly you and the rest are defending or try to keep alive? The scandinavian culture of free sex, gay parades and killing nations for their resources in short the policy of the thief? The destruction of families and drugging children from 2 year old and turning them into legal drugs addicts the rest of their lives and sociopaths? What is it exactly is so special that you defend and what exactly any of you really stand for?

That is what I always ask none answer me beside red thumps and insults which I gladly return to them. It is wrong I know but then again when challenged or insulted it is no way I will back down to any entity, human or any other form.
I didn't know Bagdadis was half Lebanese. You are right. He would not be Greek. No one can be half Semite and be Greek. Or White in any nation.

By the way, insults are a way of life around here. It has a something to do with being anonymous, I think.
Alex is the owner of VNN and if it were not for him we would not be here. So, it is how he feels that matters.

There is a hard core in America that can't stomach free sex, gay parades and killing nations. They are the working class and small business owners. They are instinctively honest which is why Jews are attacking them and stripping them of their livelihood. Jews know honesty can do them in and are at war with it.

We are not Zionists. None of these things are our doing. I do admit there is a severe weakness. Our politicians are chicken. They don't stand together. If any of them did try to take a stand the rest of them are too chicken to stand with him.

It's insane, but white people will side with our worse enemy against each other. The only thing the Jews need to do is start a rumor about any of us or throw doubt on our integrity and white people will turn on their own race and crucify them. It just doesn't seem to occur to them that what they hear are lies and the lies come from another ethnic group. Still, it is not as if they make a decision like "I am going to side with the Jews on this". They don't know Jews have anything to do with it.

I've got to go to bed, Hardhawk. I have a morning appointment and may over-sleep if I don't get to bed.

Old October 21st, 2013 #1595
Ian

Quote:
Washington, DC is loaded with politicians and they are nothing like Adolph Hitler.
Yes, the career politician is not the same as a charismatic leader. In the USA perhaps Kennedy and Reagan were presidents who were individual national leaders too. In the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Bush Jr showed some charismatic leadership, then later lapsed back to politician.

Old October 21st, 2013 #1596
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Yes, the career politician is not the same as a charismatic leader. In the USA perhaps Kennedy and Reagan were presidents who were individual national leaders too. In the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Bush Jr showed some charismatic leadership, then later lapsed back to politician.
It has always been something of a puzzle to me that my own race is so accepting of other races. I was born on a family farm and lived there until my teens. My neighbors and friends were ordinary people who were decent, honest and truly tried to live an honorable life. My own father died when I was young and I am sure he would be shocked with the race-mixing and all the degeneracy going on.

None of these good people socialized with Negros. Not because we hated them, but because we had nothing in common with them. I remember a co-worker of mine dating a Negro and I couldn't understand how she could do such a thing. I secretly thought the girl was twisted.

As for abortion...my opinion of it was that only the trashiest of women had abortions and as far as I knew they were not anybody we knew. I did not suspect any of my friends of such a thing.

Nobody was a homosexual and frankly, I doubt they knew what a homosexual was. I never really understood it myself until I got a home computer and had access to the Internet. Even then, I was puzzled how those people could have sex with each other when they did not have the equipment. Actually, homosexuality was not something we thought about. It was too repulsive. Jews sneaked it in their movies, but it went over my head. I certainly catch on to them now.

We are allowing an alien ethnic group to dictate to a white, high-culture building people and it is going to take a genius to figure out why we allow this filthy, bottom feeding race to do that. Around here we blame religion. But we are the ones who ruined our own religion. Orthodox Christianity in Russia is much more culturally healthy.

We must have an awful lot of filthy minded individuals who love wallowing in the muck with the Jews. I guess it's a minority that brings down great civilizations and not the majority.

Old October 26th, 2013 #1597
Heather Blue

Jews certainly have to have an adaptive nature to survive, don't they? For how long now have they pretended to be like the people they prey on? They have to inter marry to look like the host people, but they can't become those people. Jews have so much mixed blood they are not and never will be a true race. That is one reason why it is so hard to nail down their identity.

Intellectuals can probe into the heritage of the Jews from now until doomsday, but they will never pin the Jews down as a member of any true race because they are probably the only group that has every ethnic blood under the sun swimming in their veins... White, Asian, Negroid, Semitic, Latino. Scientific minded Intellectuals obviously think the Jews are lying about everything, including God giving Israel to them as a homeland. And probably think that if they can find something as a fact about Jews white people will see the Jews in a much different light and turn against them. And save our race and civilization.

In the big picture it may not be where Jews were born that makes them different. It is not their religion or philosophy. It is not their "race." The fact is (if the Egg-Head Community wants one) Jews are parasites. That's what makes them different. That's how they function. That's the only way they function. Without their parasitic nature Jews would not exist. That why people don't trust them. That's why wise people fear them. That's why nations expel them. For all their trying Jews have not been able to make themselves over into a culture-bearing people nor have they been able to breed the parasite out of them. All that mixed blood stripped them of any original ideas which is absolutely necessary for creating great cultures. High cultures are creations of a specific race.

Alien races will take what they can get from a rich culture like ours, but they don't function as a parasitic species. If they had to survive by preying solely on other culture-bearing groups their numbers would certainly become drastically reduced. (Which I dare say Mother Earth would appreciate.)They don't depend on other races for their survival. Only the Jews do that.

Old October 26th, 2013 #1598
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:

We must have an awful lot of filthy minded individuals who love wallowing in the muck with the Jews. I guess it's a minority that brings down great civilizations and not the majority.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed PATRIOTS can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Old October 26th, 2013 #1599
Heather Blue

Quote:
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed PATRIOTS can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
I think you are right, HardHawk. We need somebody to start the ball rolling, as the saying goes.

Old October 26th, 2013 #1600
Heather Blue

The Culture Bearing stratum seems to be completely confounded by the parasitic race. A parasitic species is so foreign to us. They are not normal. They are probably even harder to understand than homosexuals. I don't really get the homosexual thing. Jews probably do since they burn the midnight oil trying to force us to accept the gay community as normal. Jews also want us to think THEY are normal.

We have individuals who prey on one another; all manner of individual parasites will gladly allow someone else to take care of them even when they are perfectly able bodied. A large number of women are like that. I mean those who prey on men to the extreme. Women are created to depend on men for authority since they bear the children and take care of the nest. But there are lousy women in this world who will latch on to a decent man and milk him dry. I know a few.

But for an entire ethnic group to be parasitic like the Jews is an oddity in itself. It's really foreign to culture builders. It is so alien we tend to think of Jews in every way except parasitic and therein lies the problem.

Thread