Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 4th, 2008 #1101
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"Actually all known evidence suggests that the ashes and bones in the glass display at the foot of the Sobibor monument are what they are stated to be, ashes and bones of Jews murdered at Sobibor."

Liar.

Prove it.

Retardo:

"Ashes and bones can be seen here."

Prove that those are human "ashes."

Retardo:

"And bone fragments can still be found on site."

Not single pound of crushed bone has ever been located at Treblinka or Sobibor.

NOT ONE SINGLE POUND - NOT ONE SINGLE TOOTH.

Retardo:

"Proof of any amount of crushed bone, any number of surviving teeth real or artificial and any amount of charred human remains that corresponds to the mass murder at Sobibor has been provided, Mr. Gerdes."

Any amount?

How about ONE POUND of crushed bone?

How about ONE REAL tooth?

How about ONE PHOTO of "charred human remains?"

ONE retardo.

ONE.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1102
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"Don’t you think it’s about time for you to quit your Let’s see?"

No, I think it's time for you to show us:

ONE POUND of crushed bone.

ONE REAL tooth.

ONE PHOTO of "charred human remains?"

ONE retardo.

ONE.

Retardo:

The issue is that Mr. Gerdes cannot explain the relevance of the "Let’s see" and "Can your show" – for the purpose of proving mass murder."

Yes I can dull one:

NO BONES = NO MASS GRAVES = NO HOLOCAUST

Thank you retardo. Have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Retardo:

"And yes, I can show you descriptions of a number of mass graves obviously containing far more than your "one percent".

I'm not asking for descriptions - I'm asking for proof.

What part of the word proof don't you understand dull one?

Priceless.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1103
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

I haven’t yet come across a criminal site investigation report for Sobibor but there is an archaeological report (in a broader sense) in the form of Prof. Kola’s public statements quoted in a Reuters press release kindly provided by Gerdes:

Quote:
"Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said on Friday they had found mass graves at the site, which was evacuated by German occupying forces in October 1943 after a prisoner uprising. The excavations were the first since World War Two at the former camp, which was subsequently forested over. They could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims, mainly Jews, who died in the Sobibor gas chambers. According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor, which was opened in May 1942 and lies close to the eastern border with Ukraine.''We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned,'' archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 meters by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters.'

Oh thank you dull one. (Have I ever told you that you're priceless?)

1 -Let's see proof that there have been any "excavations" of any alleged mass grave at Sobibor.

2 - Let's see the exact location - photo with accurate descripion and plotted on a map - of ALL 7 alleged "huge mass graves."

3 - Let's see proof that there has been - "Charred human remians / remains in a state of decay / burned" - bodies found at Sobibor.

Regardo:

"These photos show but a small fraction of the human remains found at the camps in question."

Liar. They show virtually all the human remains found at the camps in question. In fact, for most of them, you can't prove that they were taken at the claimed locations. Of course, you're free to show us EXACTLY were the rest of the remians are. What are you waiting for dull one?

Old September 4th, 2008 #1104
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"...the number of dead bodies that could be buried in those mass graves before the body disposal method at Sobibor was changed to open-air cremation."

You mean the open-air "cremations" as described by the "eyewitnesses" in post ##1064?

Thank you Roberta. Have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Old September 4th, 2008 #1105
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"Always glad to help, Mr. Gerdes"

Please notice that the lying jewbitch did not get the photo from me. How long have you been sitting on it dull one? For as long as you've been sitting on the alleged map that you have? Thanks for proving yet again what a fraud you are Retardo.

Priceless.

Retardo:

"Now, what do we see on this air photo?"

Well, it's easier to tell you what we don't see:

No mass graves.

No human remains.

NO proof of mass murder.

Nothing.

Any other questions?

Retardo:

"The grass is greener over the graves, a phenomenon that is easily explained by the fertilizing effects of the Scotts turf builder applied to the greener areas."

Yes dull one, that can be easily seen.

Retardo:

"Now, how do we know that the greener areas are mass graves? We also know it because the greener places happen to coincide with the places where Prof. Kola identified the mass graves in 2001. Care to know why I've been such a fraud and not shared this information, Mr. Gerdes?"

You said it yourself dull one - because you're a liar and a coward and a fraud.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1106
Greg Gerdes

Please notice that the dull one has also yet to show the locations of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly "excavated" by Kola.

Where are they dull one?

Old September 4th, 2008 #1107
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"Certainly, especially his [Kola's] report about Belzec, which you seem to be so scared of that you chose to remove Belzec from the NAFCASH challenge."

Really? Perhaps you can tell us all then, when exactly are you going to accept my new challenge to you - coward?

My latest CODOH post (Gerdes pledges to pay Kola's Sobibor bill):

Well, RM has been caught in yet another lie.

But don't worry, he's just told another lie to cover up his old lie:

Quote:
Quote:
Not yet, my friend. The supposed contradiction between the information I provided and Yoram Haimi's e-mail is easy to explain.

As I learned from Yoram Haimi during a conversation this week, he heard about Prof. Kola’s funding problems not from Prof. Kola himself (I misunderstood him in this respect during our first conversation), but from a third source. Yoram Haimi, as I gathered during our recent conversation, is skeptical of whether the information given to him by this third source, about Prof. Kola having refused publication of a report due to funding problems, is accurate information. As a professional archaeologist, he has some problem believing that money is the problem, or the only problem, that Prof. Kola has with the Polish government. Hence his careful statement that he doesn’t know what Prof. Kola’s problem is. That’s all.
That's funny - I think everyone here knows "what his problem is!" LOL!!!

So what should I do with this thread?

I have an idea. If any one of the holocaust controversies freaks can prove that Belzecs grave #10, the largest of all the alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Belzec by Kola himself, contains the remains - of just 600 jews - (Yes, that hundred, not thousand), I will pledge $5,000.00 myself to The Sobibor Archaeology Project in said freaks name.

They have till the end of this month and the "proof" has to be posted here or on VNN.

* For this site, that should read:

and the "proof" has to be posted here or on CODOH

Now how hard should that be?

Remember, grave #10 contains 10% of all the volume of the alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Belzec, so according to Kola's "findings," it should contain the remains of at least 60,000 jews.

Isn't it funny how Kolas own alleged "evidence" for the alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec is so fraudulent, that it can't even be used to help raise $5,000.00 for The Sobibor Archaeology Project?"

OH THE IRONY!

Ha ha ha!!!

26 days left boys - get crackin faggots!

* Edit addition:

Since RM is such a big fan of the "eyewitnesses," I thought I would help him out a bit with the following from Mattogno's Belzec book:

2.1. Testimonies

As we have explained above, Kurt Gerstein and Rudolf Reder are the two
principal witnesses regarding the camp at Belzec
. Both of them give a detailed description of the mass graves. In a declaration made before the Jewish historical commission in 1945, Reder stated:

A grave was 100 m long and 25 m wide. A single grave contained
about 100,000 persons. In November 1942 there were 30 graves, i.e. 3 million corpses
.”

During the interrogation, which was conducted by the investigative judge
Jan Sehn on December 29, 1945, the witness strengthened his declaration further:

“The graves were all dug to the same dimensions and measured 100 m
in length, 25 m in width and 15 m in depth
.”

In his famous report of April 26, 1945, Gerstein wrote:

“Then the naked bodies were thrown into large trenches about 100 by
20 by 12 m
, situated near the death chambers.”

And in the report he wrote on May 6, 1945, he affirmed:

“The naked corpses were thrown onto wooden carts [and then] into pits
only a short distance away and measuring 100 by 12 by 20 meters.”

2.2. First Judicial Findings

...the Zamosc prosecutor, who, in his report of April 11, 1946, wrote:

All mass graves had the same dimensions: 100 m in length, 25 m in
width, and 15 m in depth
... There may well have been thirty, forty, and even more graves of this kind in the camp.”

And let's not forget that Shermer himself used Readers "eyewitness testimony" in "proving" the Belzec holocaust story.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1108
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
They have till the end of this month and the "proof" has to be posted here or on VNN.

Now how hard should that be?
Since CODOH has banned Roberto and most other opposition, it would be extremely difficult to post it on CODOH.

Why not allow publication on any open web board, provided you are so notified?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old September 4th, 2008 #1109
Greg Gerdes

Slamin - see post # 393

Old September 4th, 2008 #1110
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Slamin - see post # 393
Your neighbor called, she did not get her paper. Get that bike out and finish the job. Must suck to be 49 and not even own a home.

-----------

Define idiot

Old September 5th, 2008 #1111
Greg Gerdes

Sam / Slamin / coward - see post # 393

Old September 5th, 2008 #1112
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Sam / Slamin / coward - see post # 393
Greg, you did not answer the question.

-----------

Define idiot

Old September 6th, 2008 #1113
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Notice how retardo had no comment on post #1064.

Why is that Retardo?
Poor Gerdes obviously didn’t read my post # 1070 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1070 , where I (before reminding him of a few questions he still hasn’t answered) told him (again) what I think of the "magically disappearing" – straw-man he unbelievably tried to peddle again in his post # 1064:

Quote:
Wow. After we looked at the abundant physical evidence that exists at each of these camps, and despite my never having claimed that the killers made all physical evidence disappear (on the contrary), Gerdes still tries to pin the "magically disappearing" straw-man on me.

Thanks for showing (once more) what a dumb and primitive liar you are, Mr. Gerdes.
But I guess the fellow means to say that I didn’t comment on the quote in his post # 1064, in which he or some other retard makes a fuss around selectively quoted snippets from eyewitness testimonies in order to discredit the witnesses and make suckers believe that the bodies could not have been disposed of in the manner described by the witnesses. I have shredded this kind of crap in several articles on the HC blog, in which I demonstrated that what the witnesses describe is wholly plausible in its essence, despite one or the other detail inaccuracy or exaggeration that "Revisionists" make a big bloody fuss about as if it meant anything other than that eyewitness observation is sometimes mistaken. Gerdes is invited to read my articles of the "denierbud" series under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...nks.html#debuv , especially the following:

Historiography as seen by an ignorant charlatan … http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...norant_03.html (the "self-burning" crap and other trash is addressed there)

Incinerating corpses on a grid is a rather inefficient method … http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...norant_03.html (demonstration that, contrary to what "Revisionist" retards claim, the cremation on grids as practiced at the AR camps (and later at Dresden after the Allied bombing) was quite and efficient method of body disposal (though of course it left plenty of physical evidence behind, contrary to "Revisionist" straw-man claims that it is supposed to have left behind none).

If they did it the simple way, they didn’t do it!
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-didnt_19.html

«B» as in «Bullshit»
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llshit_20.html

It’s raining empty claims …
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...claims_24.html

Gerdes is also invited to read section 4.2 of my article Carlo Mattogno on Belzec Archaeological Research, which he may find under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...belzec_28.html . I explain there, among other things, why decomposed and dehydrated bodies (as opposed to freshly killed bodies, which had to be doused in gasoline on top being exposed to fire from below the grid – much like the bodies burned at the Dresden Altmarkt except that the grid there was lower and thus allowed for fewer flammables to be placed beneath it) burned well with relatively little additional fuel.

Read my articles, Gerdes. You learn something from them, whereas blindly swallowing your scripture only makes you dumber than you are already.

Quote:
And notice that the dull one can't even prove that so much as a pound a crushed bone has ever been located at either Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not so much as a single pound of crushed bone.

Why is that Retardo?

Just imagine - the bones and teeth (35 million!) of 1/5 of the alleged holocaust victims were allegedly cremated by the most absurd, physically impossible manner (see post #1064), and their bones were allegedly crushed with wooden dowels (read sticks) and allegedly put into 13 "huge mass graves" (one of which has already been proven to contain NOTHING but refuse), and the dull one can't prove that so much of a single pound of crushed bone exists at these camps.

Go figure.

Priceless she is.
I can understand your being pissed at me, Mr. Gerdes, but do you really think that things will get better for you if you continue disgracing yourself with your repetitive BS?

As concerns the "physically impossible" - crap, read my above-mentioned articles. There was nothing physically impossible about body disposal by cremation at the AR camps, however often you repeat your prayers and spam-quote your scripture.

As to the wooden dowels, here’s what they must have looked like:

I’m looking forward to your trying to demonstrate a physical impossibility in the procedure (what I’ll probably get is the usual hysterical laughter).

As one of the mass graves having contained nothing but refuse, it is quite possible that the mass grave of the Treblinka "Lazarett" was cleaned out and then turned into a deeper refuse pit during the camp’s dismantlement, or then judge Lukaszkiewicz dug at the wrong place. Big deal.

As to crushed bone at Treblinka, I’d say it is mentioned in Lukaszkiewicz’ report of 29 December 1945, quoted in my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...treblinka.html (emphases added):

Quote:
In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding. At a distance of some 100 m, there is now an unpleasant odor of burning and decay.
It takes more than just a few pounds of ground human bones to cover an area of 20,000 square meters, don’t you think so, Mr. Gerdes?

Of course we don’t even need the above site investigation report to consider it proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that hundreds of thousands of people were murdered at Treblinka, that their bodies were burned and that the bones left over from the burning were ground. All it takes to prove that is the documentary evidence showing the minimum number of people who disappeared from the face of the earth at Treblinka and the many eyewitnesses testimonies, including such from participants in the killing, that describe the killing and body disposal procedure.

The same applies to Sobibor. There we have information, from Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001, that gives an idea of the amount of human remains, be it crushed bones, ashes of human tissue or human remains only partially burned or not burned at all. This statement by Prof. Kola, quoted in my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-trash_18.html , contains data that allow for establishing the size of the graves:

Quote:
"We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of 15ft. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned," said Andrzej Kola, an archaeologist. He said the largest grave measured 210ft by 75ft, the others 60ft by 75ft.
The size of the graves, in turn, leads to the conclusion that, if human remains could be detected by core drilling and some excavation in graves of this size, there must be rather large amounts of human remains inside these graves.

So your claim that I can’t prove "one single pound" of any type of human remains is utter bullshit. I can prove any amount of any type of human remains that can be reasonably inferred from the known evidence of all categories, on hand of that very evidence. Proof of mass murder logically entails proof of any amount of human remains that the murderers left behind, even if you’re too dumb to understand this simple reasoning.

What you may claim is that I cannot visually, photographically show you a given amount of a given type of human remains from a given camp. And my answer to that irrelevant claim is a simple question:

So what?

Answer the question, Mr. Gerdes. Show us that your claims have any relevance.

Old September 6th, 2008 #1114
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

"So is the answer regarding the core samples, as I have meanwhile talked about them with Yoram Haimi. He thinks the samples contain human remains besides soil."

Proving again that the samples haven't been analysed.

Thank you Retardo - Have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Retardo:

"No, I didn’t say that Yoram Haimi analyzed the samples. All he did was to look at the photos and give his opinion, as a professional archaeologist, of what it was that he saw on them."

Retardo:

"Actually it’s likely that Prof. Kola had the samples analyzed, though there’s no definite information about this because Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed report. Just because no analysis has yet been published doesn’t mean that none has been done."

What you can claim, my dear Gerdes, is that the samples have not been analyzed by the SAP. I never said they were (How could they have been when they are from Prof. Kola’s 2001 investigation? Duh!). Whether or not they were analyzed by Prof. Kola we simply do not know yet, though it is reasonable to assume that he did analyze them.

Time for you to get yourself a brain, Mr. Gerdes.

Old September 6th, 2008 #1115
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
]Retardo:

"Actually all known evidence suggests that the ashes and bones in the glass display at the foot of the Sobibor monument are what they are stated to be, ashes and bones of Jews murdered at Sobibor."

Liar.
No, my name’s not Gerdes.

Quote:
Prove it.
You don’t prove logic, you understand (or, as in your case, are unable to understand it).

See if I can make this so simple that even Gerdes understands it:

1. All known eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence (including but not limited to the evidence listed in my post # 777 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777 ) shows that at least about 150,000 Jews were murdered at Sobibor, and that their bodies were cremated resulting in ashes, bone fragments and also bones and other remains that were left over by the cremation procedure.

2. There is a photo of a glass display at Sobibor stated to contain human ashes and bones, and the aspect of this glass display's contents on the photo suggests that they are actually human ashes and bones.

3. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that what you see on the photo of the glass display are the ashes and bones of some of the people murdered at Sobibor.

This is a logical conclusion derived from the aspect of the glass display’s contents on the photo and all known evidence to what happened at Sobibor. It is valid until you provide evidence that what you see on the glass display photo are not actually human ashes and bones, or at least evidence that points to this possibility. Bar such evidence (which is for you to provide), the conclusion stands.

Old September 6th, 2008 #1116
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

"Ashes and bones can be seen here."

Prove that those are human "ashes."
No, Gerdes. You prove that those are not what their aspect and all known evidence about mass murder at Sobibor suggest them to be. Try to invalidate my logical conclusion by providing evidence that at least points to the possibility of the glass display’s contents not being human ashes and bones. The ball is in your court.

Quote:
Retardo:

"And bone fragments can still be found on site."

Not single pound of crushed bone has ever been located at Treblinka or Sobibor.

NOT ONE SINGLE POUND - NOT ONE SINGLE TOOTH.
As to Treblinka, you’re dead wrong, see my post # 1113.

As to Sobibor, the contents of the glass display visible on the photo alone (ashes that can be assumed to have resulted either directly from cremation or from bone-crushing following cremation) mean you’re full of shit. Unless, of course, you can provide evidence proving that what you see on the glass display photo are not human remains or at least pointing to this possibility.

More important than what you see on the glass display photo, there are the remains mentioned in Prof. Kola’s 2001 press statement, which may or not (depending on whether "charred human remains" is a mistranslation from Polish or really means what the English term suggests) include crushed human bones. An archaeologist’s statement that he found a given type of remains is proof that this type of remains was found, bar evidence that the archaeologist lied (of which there is none, on the contrary – all known evidence to what happened at Sobibor corroborates Prof. Kola’s description). The archaeologist didn’t mention quantities, but it stands to reason that mass graves of the dimensions he described must have contained a lot more than just a few pounds of the remains he mentioned, otherwise finding remains would have been like finding a needle in a haystack.

Now, assuming that Prof. Kola really meant "charred human remains", you could claim that we don’t know if crushed human bones in a given amount were located on site. But as documentary and eyewitness evidence point to the existence of crushed human remains in the amounts corresponding to the scale of the killing and the body disposal procedure, it would only be reasonable to assume that Prof. Kola also found crushed human bones and simply failed to mention them in his press interview.

So apart from being irrelevant (irrelevant means: if there had never been any archaeological research or robbery digging and therefore no crushed bones had ever been found by anyone, so what?), your claim is bereft of logic in light of what evidence we have.

Quote:
Retardo:

"Proof of any amount of crushed bone, any number of surviving teeth real or artificial and any amount of charred human remains that corresponds to the mass murder at Sobibor has been provided, Mr. Gerdes."

Any amount?

How about ONE POUND of crushed bone?

How about ONE REAL tooth?

How about ONE PHOTO of "charred human remains?"

ONE retardo.

ONE.
Yelling for "one" or "one pound" is stupid, because "one" wouldn’t prove much and because proof of any quantity corresponding to what is known about the scale of the killing and the body disposal procedure logically follows from proof of that killing and body disposal procedure, which in turn is contained in the documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence to the killing and body disposal. Whether I am able to visually show you a given amount of physical exhibits is perfectly irrelevant. If you still don’t understand this, answer these questions:

1. Can you show us one single bone, tooth or other body part from a victim of the Soviet GuLag or of mass shootings during Stalin’s purges in 1937/38?

2. If not, does this mean there’s a reason to doubt that – as becomes apparent from documentary evidence – about 700,000 people were bumped off by the NKVD in 1937/38 and about 1.6 million or so perished in the GuLag camps during Stalin’s rule?

3. Are you beginning to understand the utter imbecility of your "just one" yelling, yes or no?

Old September 6th, 2008 #1117
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

"Don’t you think it’s about time for you to quit your Let’s see?"

No, I think it's time for you to show us:

ONE POUND of crushed bone.

ONE REAL tooth.

ONE PHOTO of "charred human remains?"

ONE retardo.

ONE.
As I said in my previous post:

Yelling for "one" or "one pound" is stupid, because "one" wouldn’t prove much and because proof of any quantity corresponding to what is known about the scale of the killing and the body disposal procedure logically follows from proof of that killing and body disposal procedure, which in turn is contained in the documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence to the killing an body disposal. Whether I am able to visually show you a given amount of physical exhibits is perfectly irrelevant. If you still don’t understand this, answer these questions:

1. Can you show us one single bone, tooth or other body part from a victim of the Soviet GuLag or of mass shootings during Stalin’s purges in 1937/38?

2. If not, does this mean there’s a reason to doubt that – as becomes apparent from documentary evidence – about 700,000 people were bumped off by the NKVD in 1937/38 and about 1.6 million or so perished in the GuLag camps during Stalin’s rule?

3. Are you beginning to understand the utter imbecility of your "just one" yelling, yes or no?

Old September 6th, 2008 #1118
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

The issue is that Mr. Gerdes cannot explain the relevance of the "Let’s see" and "Can your show" – for the purpose of proving mass murder."

Yes I can dull one:

NO BONES = NO MASS GRAVES = NO HOLOCAUST

Thank you retardo. Have I ever told you that you're priceless?
A conclusion that there are "no bones" and "no mass graves", Mr. Gerdes, would require a detailed and thorough investigation of the physical evidence on site that failed to find any bones or mass graves. Whether your discussion opponent happens to have photos or investigator’s descriptions of bones or mass graves at his disposal allows for no conclusion about the presence or absence of mass graves, as even a tiny brain like yours should understand.

Can you prove that a detailed and thorough investigation of the physical evidence on site failed to find any bones or mass graves?

No, you can’t, for all investigations conducted at all four killing sites (Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka), independently of whether they were more or less thorough and of whether they are more or less well documented, and regardless of how many photographs of physical remains were taken and what part of the physical remains found can be seen on photographs, found mass graves and considerable amounts of human remains at each of these sites.

In order to prove that a detailed and thorough investigation of the physical evidence on site failed to find any bones or mass graves you’ll have to do a lot more than yell for "just one" sample of this-and-that, which your opponent may or not have at his disposal without either meaning a fucking thing.

So yes, your "let’s see" and "Can you show" and "just one" – yelling is irrelevant. It is silly, infantile rhetoric for a cowardly chimp to hide behind and avoid facing his opponent’s evidence, addressing his opponent’s arguments and addressing his opponent’s questions.

Got that, Mr. Gerdes? Or is it again too much for your depleted neurons to grasp?

Old September 6th, 2008 #1119
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

"And yes, I can show you descriptions of a number of mass graves obviously containing far more than your "one percent".

I'm not asking for descriptions - I'm asking for proof.

What part of the word proof don't you understand dull one?

Priceless.
Ladies & Gentlemen, Mr. Gerdes will now explain why, by what rules or standards other than his own, descriptions of mass graves by eyewitnesses to the events leading to such mass graves, by criminal investigators or by archaeologists are not proof of the existence of such mass graves.

And then he will give us a list of exhibits that he, according to his own unreasonable and conveniently over-demanding standards, would accept as proof.

Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?

Let’s hear!

Old September 6th, 2008 #1120
cillian

Roberto: just tell him there are no teeth because the nazi's used them to make mattresses for German women.

Thread