VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2010 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Stormfront: What's Actually Going on There

[This is a serious thread. That means no flames in it. Also means I will edit it as I see necessary. That said, feel free to make SUBSTANTIAL posts in it.]

I saw this post in the huge thread. It got blipped over way too quickly. It's from "Stonewall."

Yep, gotta protect the "Contribution base." In that SM thread, Don Black said of me: "There's not any deep background to all this. TheOldMan has resented us since we ignored his boycott over Thorstein Veblen. These kinds of things can fester, I suppose." He knows better than that. I have "Resented" them only since the Edgar Steele case broke. I just couldn't understand why WNs, some of whom knew Ed personally would behave the way they did. I have never had a tougher fight on my hands than I did in defending Ed. The same group that is damning me on that thread now, was arguing that Ed was undoubtedly guilty! Without a shred of evidence, other than ZOG's word for it, they---including moderators---didn't throw Ed under the bus, they held him down while the bus ran over him.

The number one argument of the ZOG side of that debate was "If his wife won't speak up for him, then I sure as hell won't." It was a veritable chorus, all of them were singing. They finally shut down the thread to stop us "Radicals" from bringing disrepute upon the board, defending a wife-murderer.

When Cyndi, who had been tricked into silence by the lying Feds, broke her silence and started her eloquent defense of her husband, I fully expected a new thread, where the former detractors would apologize and get behind this good man who fought the fight for us for so long. Never happened.

It never happened for one simple reason: The PTB on SF knew that the defense of Edgar Steele, including lawyers and all the experts necessary to refute the government's manufactured evidence, would be very costly, and they didn't want that drain from their "Contributor base." Now, that is my opinion, for what it's worth.

What I want to know is: is there anyone who posts at SF who disagrees with Stonewall's opinion re Don Black's/SF's official attitude toward the Steele case?

Old December 13th, 2010 #2
SmokyMtn
Banned

Here is the thread in question:

Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987/

Old December 13th, 2010 #3
SmokyMtn
Banned

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-9/#post8221983

06-14-2010, 11:01 PM #87
Al Kelz
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Quote:
I think the best thing that we can do is contribute to a legal defense fund if he or someone else sets one up on his behalf. Then we can raise the money needed for the sound engineer's and expert testimony that can shred the govts case.

This is Idaho and a lot of people remember the govts. murder of Vicki and Sam Weaver ( Rest in peace) so maybe there is hope ? Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris were aquited of false charges so a conviction is not a forgone conclusion.

Needless to say , if a legal defense fund is set up for Mr. Steele , I will be happy to donate whatever I can. I don't believe someone as smart as him would do something so stupid and if he was planning it he would not tell anyone. That and the fact they would not say where he was being held and the fact he was running for office and was a major thorn in the side of Jewish hate groups adds to my suspicions of a frame-up.

The phony terrorist attack was an attempt to poison potential jurrors against Mr. Steele. Many brave men and women are in Z.O.G.'s dungeon's tonight for the "crime" of defending our race. Let us all pause for a min. and give thanks to not only Mr. Steele but to Matt Hale, Sylvia Stolz and the members of the Order and all others currently imprisioned by the enemy.

Let us all resolve to do our best until they are free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone hears of a legal defense fund or a relative authorized to accept donations, please post the info. here.

End Of Rant !!!!!!!!!

Old December 13th, 2010 #4
SmokyMtn
Banned

Stormfront's forum is acting up again. Now on page 10, pulling up quotes from those within SF's administration or management.

For the first 10 pages, Al Keltz is the only one to talk of a legal fund or participate in the thread.

Old December 13th, 2010 #5
SmokyMtn
Banned

Ha! The Old Man did contribute earlier in the thread, but if it wasn't for me quoting him, we would be none the wiser.......the original post was deleted. Question, are all of TOM's posts gone now?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-10/#post8222382

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldman
Any evidence in support of this ridiculous charge will be doctored evidence.

No one with a triple digit IQ believes the man who wrote that warning would discuss capital murder with a casual acquaintance.

Ed Steele is not guilty of this crime, and we need to stand by him.

Folks, this ain't true! Don't even think about believing it!

Old December 13th, 2010 #6
SmokyMtn
Banned

A few days after the news broke out, Latebloomer started this thread:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t717584/#post8222823

SUPPORT EDGAR STEELE!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Time for talk is past. The time to DO is right now! Who will come forward to assist? Mr. Edgar Steele, author of "Defensive Racism" and creator of Conspiracy Pen Pal has been targeted by an evil, corrupt gang which includes governmental and state agencies, media, the judicial system.

This thread has been created with the hope activites to support Mr. Steele can begin immediately, and can be coordinated, collaborated and distributed amongst his extended family called US.

Who will come to the aid of our comrade?
Wow, almost no support for this thread. Just four pages of arguing over whether people should wait until the feds tell them what happened or not.

On page four, this post......

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t717584-4/#post8391837

Old December 13th, 2010 #7
SmokyMtn
Banned

Now, going back to the first thread......

06-15-2010, 05:29 PM #113
strelnikov
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Quote:
I can't be overly sympathetic to the individual.
Three years back when I needed legal advice (as a white nationalist) I sent Steel a short letter outling my problems and a $200 check to get his attention, (being he's a lawyer and all). Guess what. The check got cashed and that's all that happened. Narisistic personality?

Up to page 22, June 16.

Old December 13th, 2010 #8
SmokyMtn
Banned

Page 53:

06-29-2010, 04:09 AM #526
Thunderhead
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Quote:
If his heart stopped and he had no blood pressure for a prolonged period, he is probably of diminished mental capacity, sadly. I believe his many enemies simply saw their chance and took advantage at an opportune moment, kicking him while he was down, before he could recover and do them any more severe damage before going out in a blaze of glory.
So far, not a word from Don Black or Jack Boot in support of Edgar Steele.

Old December 13th, 2010 #9
SmokyMtn
Banned

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-54/#post8272100

06-29-2010, 05:58 PM #536
mikhaelis
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Quote:
I know several people, including myself who try to ignore your posts as much as possible. There are occasions on threads like this which have a high number of visitors when it becomes necessary to respond, lest visitors think a majority of us subscribe to ZOG'S various conspiracy theories, as do you.

I am sure that a large majority of Stormfronters do not agree with you that a few small office fires caused WTC7 to sit down in its own footprint. Neither do a majority of the public at large.

BTW, the fire and casualty insurance industry unanimously disagreees with you, since not one of them has raised fire insurance rates on high-rise steel framed buildings since you and your fellow CT'ers started spreading the bs about WTC7.

Most of us know that if ZOG will spend a million bucks to frame a virtual nobody like Randy Weaver, they will certainly exert more effort to take down on of our best.

PS: White Rights is neither a jew nor an anti.
All of The Old Man's posts are now gone.

Mikhaelis quotes TOM's post above and responds with this........

Quote:
Wow. I'm surprised it took over 500 posts for you CTers to turn it into a 9-11 thread. You Cters are so predicatble.

Once again thanks for the time old honored lie that WTC7 fell due to a "few scattered fires". That has been sufficiently proven false time and time again, but you CTers like to keep the lie going. Even on a totally unrelated thread.

If you want to discuss Edgar Steele, feel free to continue to do so. But don't turn it into a "9-11 was an inside job" thread. It just really shows how bad your obsessions in keeping the conspiracy alive are.

Old December 13th, 2010 #10
SmokyMtn
Banned

The very next post:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-54/#post8272271

06-29-2010, 06:47 PM #537
WhiteRights
Forum Member

Quote:
I've pretty much had it with mikhaelis.

Did anyone besides me notice some intensely logic-resistant people suddenly popped into this thread just a few days ago, arguing that Steele is guilty?

Old December 13th, 2010 #11
SmokyMtn
Banned

06-29-2010, 07:09 PM #538
vikingcelt
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Quote:
Mikhaelis, we're merely having an intelligent discussion about Edgar Steele's case, based on public/media records surrounding the case. Edgar Steele certainly has enemies. And his enemies most likely have a reason of wanting to put him away.

We're discussing whether some of the claims against Ed Steele actually hold water or not.

If you disagree with the discussion, please don't read this thread or post here anymore.

Old December 13th, 2010 #12
SmokyMtn
Banned

First administrator of Stormfront to post in the thread........

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-56/#post8275740

06-30-2010, 08:49 PM #553
Bjarni
Administrator
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Quote:
.....Help Edgar Steele, if you can.
note: up to page 57

Old December 13th, 2010 #13
SmokyMtn
Banned

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-60/#post8291905

07-05-2010, 04:28 PM #595
Bjarni
Administrator
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Quote:
Huh? What?

What a bizarre question. Possibility? Ability? = Guilty or Innocent?

WOW!

For Edgar Steele's sake, I'm going to begin to delete all future nutty stuff
from this thread. If anyone requires special assistance, I'm willing to
place them in an area where our staff can give the guidance and special care they require.
Edit: Bjarni was directing his comment to monamontgomery, whom I outed a few posts later.

Old December 13th, 2010 #14
SmokyMtn
Banned

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-60/#post8292014

07-05-2010, 04:59 PM #598

There was this attorney from California, if I remember correctly, who jumped into the thread, trying to insinuate that Edgar Steele was guilty. I qouted this from her:

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery
Given the possibility that the government has the ability to fake Steele's voice on the tape, do you think Steele is guilty or innocent?
And posted a video of who she really is:

Search engines, a great tool.

note: up to page 66, 7-11-2010

Old December 13th, 2010 #15
yami

Holy crap... she need hospice.

Old December 13th, 2010 #16
SmokyMtn
Banned

7-11-2010(?), prior to post #689:

Quote:
You know this is not true, yet you keep repeating it. Don't you know you are talking to people who know that the courts have barred exculpatory evidence in virtually every trial of a ZOG enemy?

Jim Traficant has tapes of the witnesses against him, which prove they were lying, but he was never allowed to introduce them. Yet, people like you will say that, after hearing all the evidence, he was convicted by a jury. Shame!
For 20 pages, mikhaelis being a jerk, qouted The Old Man. Mikhealis' response not worth noting.

Seventy pages so far, and no real support for Edgar Steele from the top brass on SF, other than Bajarni.

Someone else can go through the remaining pages.

Old December 14th, 2010 #17
Scrivener

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
Question, are all of TOM's posts gone now?
Unless I misunderstood, they are. There is a thread by JackBoot in OV regarding TheOldMan. If I read him correctly, JB deleted all of TOM's posts at TOM's request.

Old December 15th, 2010 #18
Stonewall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrivener View Post
Unless I misunderstood, they are. There is a thread by JackBoot in OV regarding TheOldMan. If I read him correctly, JB deleted all of TOM's posts at TOM's request.
NO. I did NOT ask him to delete my posts. I demanded that he not leave my user name on them as if I were still a member in good standing. Being in OV, and unable to get a post through, I posted my demand here. I did not want him to get away with effectively banning me, while keeping the masses ignorant of the fact. All he had to do was put "Account disabled" under my username and gray it out. Had he been honest enough to do that, I would have never posted anything about him or SF here.

Old December 16th, 2010 #19
John Liberty

Quote:
For 20 pages, mikhaelis being a jerk, qouted The Old Man. Mikhealis' response not worth noting.

Seventy pages so far, and no real support for Edgar Steele from the top brass on SF, other than Bajarni.

Someone else can go through the remaining pages. By SmokyMtn
Mikhaelis is a kosher name, I already looked it up, takes alot of chutzpah to post with a kosher name on a supposed WN forum. He wants us all to wait until the ZOG star chamber trial starts before making any comments, typical of a kike. He uses his familiar CT'ers label to paint the one doubting Ed's guilt as nutjobs and whacko's, (just like he does in the 911 threads). Here he is working to shout the WN's down,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhaelis
As Ive said from the beginning of this post before it was overtaken by Cters, let's wait until the trial and base it on the evidence, not conspiracy speculation of what could have happened.
He then discounts Ed's work, this is the way the heeb troll squad works, he will also bring in his buddies to spam the thread, he also calls out the oldman in a harbinger of thinks that will come to pass . (When this heeb calls you out, better start packing your bags.)

Quote:
I'm willing to RESERVE JUDGMENT UNTIL TRIAL WHEN ALL THE EVIDENCE IS PRESENTED. That's what ANY rational law abiding person would do.
I don't know him personally, nor have I ever held a conversation with him. I have enjoyed his articles but I have never found them to be profound...........
(to the oldman)
I've been civil with you for years despite your atrocious attacks. But that time is over. If you want to call me a ZOG agent, then PROVE It. Until then, politely keep your mouth shut as I have about your mental faculties and lack of reasoning over the years. Using spurious and specious claims of me exercising logic and prudence isn't a cause for anything. In fact, were you jailed I'd do the same. by mikhaelis
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-61/

There goal is to provoke thread infighting and get the thread shut down, and more preferably, the pro-Steele posters banned. He has since been promoted to the SM section, probably by JB or DB.

Last edited by John Liberty; December 16th, 2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: link

Old December 16th, 2010 #20
Peter Cordes

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
Mikhaelis is a kosher name, I already looked it up, takes alot of chutzpah to post with a kosher name on a supposed WN forum. He wants us all to wait until the ZOG star chamber trial starts before making any comments, typical of a kike. He uses his familiar CT'ers label to paint the one doubting Ed's guilt as nutjobs and whacko's, (just like he does in the 911 threads). Here he is working to shout the WN's down,
According to his own words Mikhaelis is DIA (Defence Intelligence Agency) and claims to have been "outsourced" in 2006.

US Intelligence Outsourcing To Fill Key Jobs - Privatization Underway
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t327376/#post3435221
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhaelis
Actually this "outsourcing" is mostly staffed by former military and government intel people who left their military/civil servant job for better pay. I know this because since I left the Marine Corps as anintel analyst I've been trying to secure one of this jobs with various private security/intel firms. Problem is even with 5+ years with real world operational experience in intel, I still can;t get a jobbecause Inever finished getting my degree. It's ironic that until the last few years a Bachelor's degree was only offered by the DIA. And to get to the program you had to be in the government/military service and be slected to go there to get a degree.

Thread